A Photographer's Eye Ch. 02

Story Info
A boy takes on the minister of his small town.
2.5k words
4.28
13.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John Smith, and I have a passle of blackmail pictures to take advantage of. My next target was Mr. and Mrs. Fields. Mr. Fields is the town minister, and an upstanding member of the Hicksville community. I planned to take him down a few notches.

I approached Mr. Fields after church on Sunday. "I need to make a confession." I told him.

"Sorry." He said, "Son, I'm a protestant minister. We believe in open confession of sins where all members participate."

"But this is a special circumstance." I argued. "I need someone to tell my problem to. Someone I can trust. I can't talk to my parent's about it."

He thought for a moment. "Well, give me about half an hour. I need to see to my parishoners first.

I agreed, and waited for him to finish up and change out of his robes. Then, he led me to his office. I patted my back pack, assuring myself that the manila envelope inside was still there.

"Now, what can I do for you?" Mr. Fields said, offering me a seat.

I unzipped my backpack and dropped the manila envelope on his desk.

"Take a look at these, then we'll talk." I said. I was getting good at this, my voice didn't even waver.

Mr. Fields scanned the pictures in side, nodding as he flipped through each one.

"So my sins are here to haunt me." he said. "What do you want with these?"

"Sex." I said bluntly. "I want to fuck your wife. If you don't let me, the pictures go to the press. I don't know if you've talked to Mr. Smiles yet - he is obviously one of your swinger buddies, but I've already fucked his wife, and I've left them alone since. I am a man of my word (I lied)."

"And how am I supposed to arrange that? He asked, his head hung low.

"I suggest you take the pictures and talk your wife into doing it. After all, her face is among the pictures... along with her pussy." I said, demandingly.

"Once you agree, leave a note on the pin-up board outside. Just write day and time on it. I'll be there. Oh, but do it within two days, or the pics go to the newspaper." I repeated, saying what I'd already said to Mr. Smiles the town mayor.

"And after she complies? Will there be mercy and forgiveness? I doubt it." he said, though humbly.

"I told you I'm a man of my word. I'll be graduating high school in another month. I plan to leave Hicksville forever, after that. The negatives are useless to me then. But, until then, I will keep the negatives. I ill keep my protection from retribution till then." I said, using what I hoped was a religious sounding term.

He looked me in the eyes, searching for something sincere, I think. I looked him back square.

"Look. I'm eighteen and was a virgin till the mayors' wife." I lied. "I'm am horny as a hound dog. I will get laid by your wife, or... or else." I finished.

"We have a daughter. She's only nine." he said.

"Send her away for the evening. I'm not a child molester." I reassured him.

Mr. Fields nodded sizing his options up. Here's where I'd been most worried when I'd come to meet with Mr. Fields. Would Mr. Fields confess his sins to his congregation, removing my hold on him, or would he give in?

"All right. I'll talk to her. You'll get your note - one way or the other." he sighed deeply.

I stood up. "Two days." I said over my shoulder, leaving his office.

That went as well as I could expect, I thought, as I headed home.

I checked the bulletin board outside the church building in the morning, on my way to school. There was no note. But, there was one in the afternoon. It said, tonight and 10PM. Sweet, I thought no waiting around.

Ten o'clock loomed close, and I had my backpack packed. As always, my trusty camera came with me. I raced over to the parsonage next to the church on my Schwinn. I rang the doorbell and Mr. Fields answered. Mr. Fields is a small, slight man. He has a big voice, but that's about all that's big. I pushed past him and into the house. Mr. Fields looked both ways outside his door, before returning and closing it behind him.

I pulled some rope out of my backpack. I'd come prepared this time.

"What's that for?" Mr. Fields asked, looking aghast.

"I'm going to tie you up, so you can't interfere." I stated. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I just want you out of the way. I presume you want to be with your wife, but if you prefer, I can tie you up in the bedroom. I plan to spend the night on the couch."

He nodded his head positively, so I assumed he wanted to be tied up in the front room.

I positioned a rocking chair so it faced the couch and tied him to it. I tore off a strip of duct tape and covered his mouth. No more comments from the peanut gallery, I thought. Then, I went looking for Mrs. Fields.

I found her in the bedroom putting away some clothes. She was identical to her husband in body frame, though female - I think. The dumpy dress with high collar showed no bumps where boobs should be.

"Got anything sexy in there to wear?" I asked.

"I don't believe in offering men any temptations." she stated bluntly.

"Really? You didn't dress up for MR. Smiles a week ago?" I asked, pushing home her infidelity.

She turned red. "I only do that for people I care about. You. You're slime." She stated, glaring at me.

I slapped her cheek. Hard. "Now turn the other cheek." I said.

She stood there mollified. "I've got a better idea." I said, going to the attached bathroom. "Don't move."

I rummaged through the drawers, looking for a tube of lipstick. Finding none, I went back into the bedroom. "Where's your lipstick?" I demanded.

"I don't wear any." she stated. "It's a devil's tool that harlots use."

I laughed. "Harlot, huh? Like that's not you.."

I left the bedroom and went searching. I found a room that looked like Mr. Fields' home office with a desk in it. I found a magic marker in one of the drawers. It was labelled 'Indellible Ink'. Perfect, I thought, chuckling. I went back to the bedroom where Mrs. Fields was still standing. I shredded her dress, as I removed it.

"Now, take off your bra and panties. Or do you want me to do that for you, too?" I asked, threateningly.

Mrs. Fields looked at me, anger spread all over her face. Then, it softened. Then her eyes stared at the floor. Nodding, she removed her bra, and then slid her panties off quickly. She tried to hide her breasts and pubic mound from my stare. I say tried, but actually she was quite successful. Her small flat breasts were easy to cover. There were some stray hairs poking out around the hand covering her mound, though. Her hair was blond and tightly curled on her head. Her pubes, or what I could see of 'em were not as curly and not blonde - more a greyish brown. Older than she looks? I thought. I went up to her and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to kneel, with her face pointed up at me. I took the magic marker and wrote HARLOT across her forehead. She struggled and I had to slap her again, before I could spell anything.

I pulled her up, her five five height putting the top of her head even with my chin (I'm six four). I wrote 'WORTH' across one of her flapjack tits and "LESS" across the other.

"Do you suck cock? Tell me the truth." I demanded, raising my hand again.

She nodded her head and sobbed.

"Pffffft." I said, writing "CUMSLUT" across her chest. I added an arrow pointed to her mouth and added "Dump Here" beside the line of the arrow.

Across her abdomen, I wrote "FUCK PIG" with another arrow pointed at her bush. I turned her around and stared at her ass cheeks. They were flat like her flapjack tits, but without nipples - and larger. Fuck me, I thought. I pushed her over at the waist and wrote "ASS WHORE" across her lower back with an arrow pointed at her ass crack.

Then, I led her out of the bedroom and to her husband. I wanted to show him my handiwork. All I got was a tear. Not even a muffled word. His head hung low.

I went and got my camera (that got a muffed scream from MR. Fields) and then sat down on the couch. "So show me what kind of a cock whore you are." I said, unbuckling my belt, raising my ass, and dropping my pants to my ankles.

Mrs. Fields came and dropped between my legs, putting my fully erect member in her mouth (all that writing had really turned me on). I had her look up at me, 'HARLOT' clearly visible, as she sucked my cock. I snapped my pictures. Mr. Fields struggled.

Then, she went completely down on my cock. I'm only six inches, but the head of my dick did pop into beginning of her throat. That felt really good!

"Do that some more." I commanded, pushing her head down on my cock."

Since I'd learned how fast I could regenerate with Mrs. Smiles, I wasn't worried about cumming too soon.

Mrs. Fields kept downing my cock, finishing each stroke with me in her throat. This was going to be quick, I thought. I lasted a couple more strokes like that, before I erupted in her mouth. She swallowed whatever I could give her eagerly. So much for the prudish minister's wife, I thought. She was a demon with a dick. A true cum slut.

I looked over at Mr. Fields. "You dog you. Keeping such a cumslut all to yourself."

Then, I laughed. "'course you haven't been keeping her to yourself, have you?"

I looked down at Mrs. Fields. "Got any booze?" I asked.

"We don't drink in this house." she stated matter-of-factly.

"Well, fortunately, I brought my own." I said, pushing her out of the way and going to my backpack (it had been a load, getting it all over here on bicycle).

I went to the kitchen, found two glasses, filled them both with ice, and then went back to the living room. I set the glasses on the coffee table, and filled both. They were drinking glasses, so about half of my fifth went into the glasses.

"Drink up." I said, sipping mine.

"I don't drink. Neither does my husband." she stated, firmly.

"Well, you do tonight." I said. "Drink up. Drink it all. Now. Or I will paddle your flat ass."

She refused to drink, defiantly spilling her drink on the floor.

I grabbed her by the hair, and drug her across my lap. I slapped the shit out of her flappy ass till it turned bright pink. She howled. I reached down and grabbed the magic marker from my pants, writing "Worthless" on one cheek and "Flap Ass" on the other. I grabbed an ice cube out of the remaining drink and shoved it into her pussy, then went back to smacking her ass. Apparently, I'd done something she liked. I guess the contrast between the heat of her ass and the cold in her pussy set her off. She began grinding her mound into my lap as I spanked her. But this was erotic for me, too. My dick began springing back to life.

I pushed her up onto the arm of the couch, her pink ass staring at me brightly. I grabbed her by her flapjack rear cheeks and spread them. Though my cock was only semi-erect, I shoved it into her pussy. It took no more than two or three strokes, before I was rock hard once more. I squeezed her ass cheeks. hard. She whelped. I continued to fuck her pussy, slapping her ass to every stroke. I'd forgotten about the ice cube in her pussy with all the spanking going on. It was a truly unusual sensation. I felt the cold water as it dribbled out of her cunt and onto my balls. My dick head brushed the cube, sending chills through my dick and all the way up my spine. Quite an unusual experience, I thought. I need to remember this.

Mrs. Fields was faring no better. Obviously the ice cube was stimulating her in some unusual manner. Note to self, I thought. Pop-rocks next time.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, watching her little bung hole as I stroked in and out. It was tightly closed. No change either pushing in or pulling out.

"Ever been fucked in the ass before?" I queried, still staring at her pucker.

"Sodomy is a blight against nature and God." she said.

"My you use some big words." I stated. "What, you can't say ass fuck?"

"Sodomy is what the bible calls it." she said, huffing a little as I pounded her pussy.

"Well as fuck is what I call it, and you're going to learn." I said, pulling out and pressing the head of my dick against her rectum. But, try as I might, I couldn't get it to go in.

Mrs. Fields screamed. then begged. "Look. You liked my penis sucking ability. Just stay in my pussy till you're ready to cum. Then I'll finish you with my mouth."

I thought about it. She was a damn fine cocksucker. I'd never felt anything like it before. And... it was a pain (no pun intended) getting my dick in her ass."

"OK." I said, huffing a little myself "But you better fuck me real good, and you better give me your best when I'm cumming."

She answered by backing her ass into me. So, I pounded her, the ice cube long since melted. It took close to ten minutes, between the cold of the ice, and this being my second time to cum. When finally my balls began to bubble, I said,

"I'm gonna cum now." pulling out of her pussy and sitting down. She rapidly changed positions, and got me in her mouth. She slid me fully in, the head of my cock in her throat. She fucked my cock with her throat. What breath control, I thought. As my spunk burned its way from my balls to my piss hole, I held her head firmly down, pumping the load into her throat. No swallowing required.

Once I was finished, I got up and dressed. I grabbed the bottle (it's tough getting booze when you're my age), grabbed my camera and my back pack, and walked out, closing the door quietly behind me. I'm such a drama queen, I thought.

It was close to two AM when I headed home.