A Physical Gets Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all it took.

A fountain of hot, white, sperm shot down the doctor's throat, splashing into her belly. She continued to suck, sliding her lips up and down along with her tightly gripped hand, until the kid's balls were completely empty.

Then his cock, still semi-hard and dripping, came out of her mouth with a loud, wet, snap, and she said, "Okay, Jeffrey. You can go ahead and put your pants back on."

On cloud nine, with a big stupid grin on his face, Jeffrey did as he was told.

Then the Dr. Linda Fitz said, "Okay Ms. Ross. We're all set now."

Both Linda's and Jeffrey's jaws dropped when the doctor pulled the curtain aside, exposing Carol furiously rubbing an enormous wet spot on her crotch. Linda smiled and said, matter of factly, "Are you enjoying yourself, Ms. Ross?"

Carol moaned, groaned, and practically screamed in an earth shattering orgasm while the doctor and her son watched. Her eyes were clenched shut, and stayed that way for a few minutes after she was finished. Then, when she opened them, she saw her son and the doctor, sitting side by side on the examination table; her son with his cock in his hand, stroking casually, staring at his mom's wet sex, and the doctor with her skirt hiked up and panties down around her ankles, rubbing her clit.

Then, much to her son's surprise, all that his mother had to say was this: "This has been quite the physical physical, wouldn't you say?"

12