A Picnic to Remember

Story Info
Mom took son for her office picnic.
1.6k words
3.27
107.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was always good to go on picnics. I loved it when I got to tag along. When I was taken along it was a picnic or else it was a company outing where kids of the employees were not allowed. My father had divorced my mom so for a while I did not get any chance. However my mom's school used to arrange a lot of outings and I would always tag along with her.

My mom is a pretty lady, aged 37. She had me when she was only 19, and I have seen her pictures when she was young, wow, she was a bomb. She used to go to the gym daily, and had maintained her body. She didn't have the biggest of boobs only a 36C but she had an amazing sense of dressing. She always wore very light clothes and her bra would always show through her clothes. I could always make out what colour she was wearing as she would never cover herself at home. She sweats a lot and in the summers one can always make out the sweat under her arms and sometimes on her back. Her entire shirt becomes transparent and when I am lucky I get to see her in public like that. Men love to stare which she never minds and I love the attention they give to her especially when they treat her like a bitch.

This one day we had gone on an outing with my mom's boss Mr. Naveed and my mom's colleague whom everyone called Vicky and some other teachers. My mom was wearing a tight pink sleeveless kamiz and shalwar. Underneath she was wearing a black bra, small for her size so her boobs looked bigger than usual. The heat was making her sweat and there was a huge stain under her arms.

We left for the farm out of town; his farm, more like a trekking area. We reached there and I helped mom get the things out in a clearing right in the middle of the jungle. We spread out the sheet and settled on it. Just when we were about to sit I saw Vicky brush against my mom's ass. She didn't notice it and I thought it was by mistake. Then all three got the beers and started boozing. Mr. Naveed was very courteous and offered my mom the snacks. After a while came the big problem, there was no water and firewood; apparently someone had forgotten to get it along.

As junior guys Vicky and some teachers got up to go get the water and collect some wood. Mr. Naveed said they should take me along too so that there will be help in getting the wood. So off I went with Vicky and some teachers and me looking for wood and water from the nearby stream. Nearby still meant a half hour walk. I really didn't want to walk so much and wasn't so enthusiastic about it so I just walked slowly and was lagging behind. Half way I had lost them, they were in their own world, talking about work among other things. I walked back taking a long route back so that I can have a smoke. I came up on to the clearing from the other side and saw no one there. I was surprised, the sheet was still there, and I wanted to call out to my mom when I heard rustling sound in the nearby bush. I crept slowly sideways, not going into the clearing at all. I came up around the bush, hiding behind it, and what I saw could have killed me with a heart attack.

My mom was lying on the other sheet we had got; her kamiz was all pulled up along with her black bra. Her shalwar and panty were pulled down to her ankle and her legs were spread out and her knees were pulled up giving Mr Naveed the best position to lick her big cunt. Mr. Naveed was a big man but was still lost between my mother's huge thighs. I moved back till I had the view from right behind him, facing my laying mom. He had spread her engorged outer lips with his probing tongue. He licked her slit, open now, inside her inner pink cunt lips, ran his tongue all around the fleshy hole a deep red on the outside, pink on the inside. He swallowed her flowing juices, running from her pussy and wetting his face.

My mom had one hand on his head and the other one she had on her mouth to stop herself from making too much noise. She had her eyes closed and was lost to the world. Mr. Naveed pulled himself up, wiping the wetness from his face. He was on his knees when he opened my mother's kamiz and pulled her up to unstrap the bra. I couldn't see her nipples till one rolled to the side. Mr. Naveed was covering the view. I had to shift position again to get a better angle.

Mr. Naveed had her nipples aroused by pinching them, the brown areola stood hard. He then started sucking them like a baby, cupping her breasts underneath, pulling them up to press against his face. He was literally rolling in them. While licking he raised his ass a bit, put his one hand down and held his cock. He was positioning himself to enter my mom. He shuffled a bit, put his cock in her wet entrance and waited a second just to be sure he was going the right way.

With his hairy chest resting on my mom's big boobs he swiped his cock head up and down her pulsing cunt lips. He spread them slowly. Then he moved the large black head down and entered her slowly, sliding inch after inch of his dick into her moist fuck hole. He kept moving forward until he was buried all the way into her cunt, his pubic hairs smashed against hers, till his balls were resting in the crack of her buttock cheeks. He started riding his cock into her, pulling it back, pumping it in, slow, long, steady strokes. Then as she started moaning, lifting her ass up to meet his thrusts, he fucked her faster, making loud sloppy sounds. I could see his cock coming out glistening with her cum and again get lost in the pink hole. Her cunt had become a tight ring around his fat cock. He rested his shoulders on her and put both his hands below her ass cheeks, gripping her ass and lifting her more to smash his groin into her. His hands were small yet strong as they held her ass.

He was still fucking her vigorously when I saw Vicky coming into the clearing; he came straight to him from the bush of the other side. Mr. Naveed wasn't surprised to see him, he just carried on fucking. This is when I realized that it was all planned. He had lost the others in the trail and come back hurriedly so he could also get a piece of the action from my mom. Meanwhile Mr. Naveed had his ass tightened he was unloading his seed into my mom. This turned me on more seeing my mom taking in someone else's cum into her pussy so willingly. My balls were about to burst. I had to control, Vicky was already removing his pants. Time was running out for them as they thought the others might return soon.

After Mr. Naveed got up, she just sat up looking at Vicky as he removed his underwear. She motioned him to sleep down now. She got up heavily and with her dripping pussy came over Vicky. She straddled him, held his cock and slowly lowered herself onto it. I guess she wanted to cum too and Mr. Naveed had not yet satisfied her big cunt. She sat right down on it, poking his cock in her pussy. She settled on it and shifted around, fitting it fully into her big slutty hole. She surprised me more by spreading her cunt lips so she could accommodate his cock till the hilt. Then she just started humping without hesitation, riding his cock driving her wet pussy up and down on his erect rod.

Vicky grabbed her tight ass cheeks, shaking up and down. He raised himself up and caught one of the big nipples which were flopping about. He licked and sucked her nipples as she fucked him harder and faster. He had to leave her ass and grab the boobs to keep them from bouncing about. My mom's belly and now ass cheeks made a big flopping sound as she humped herself on him. Mr. Naveed came in front and stood on top of Vicky's head, giving my mom his small wet cock. His cock was wet with her juices and his left over cum was dripping from it. My mother started licking his cock till it was clean. She moved him aside soon as she closed her eyes, threw back her head and moved faster. She was cumming so bad; Vicky was also shooting his cum into her. She just fell exhausted over him, breathing hard. It was a sight to remember with her clothes half torn, her bra nowhere in sight, cum dripping from her pussy.

They didn't waste much time getting up and straightening themselves, I ran into the woods and wanked my cock. I didn't need to do much, as soon as I touched my engorged cock I was erupting. This was too much for me. I returned much later to the clearing, till then the others were back and everyone was just starting to eat. Things were back to normal. My mom's daring public sex stunt still makes me cum.