A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"You didn't want to come yet, did you?!"

"Like fuck I didn't!"

"Hmm! That's a good idea too, but I want to try to suck your balls, one of them."

"Just don't bite it off; I need it."

"I do too," she replied with a grin, and crouched lower.

She had some difficulty pressing one in her mouth, since my sack had started to draw up, but then she had it, her mouth closing around it. She hummed at her success, and I moaned at the sensation of feeling the vibrations on my ball, and again, at feeling her tongue caressing it. I saw clear drops oozing out of the head of my cock and reached down and wiped up a couple and licked my fingers. She had been right, that tasted good.

Was sucking balls in the book? Had she read more than she had admitted, or was it an original idea of hers? Did my sister have such ideas all by herself? She hadn't seen another man's cock and balls, well, in classical paintings, but they didn't look like they could suggest that a girl suck them.

My ball popped out of her mouth, and she grasped my cock, murmuring:

"Nice, but now I want it."

Half my cock disappeared in her mouth, and her tongue immediately found it. I moaned. What could be better, more arousing than hearing a girl say that she wanted to suck my cock until it shot all it could in her mouth?!

Nothing! Maybe guys whose girls didn't suck their cocks, thought fucking was the ultimate. Maybe it was. That had sure been good, both ways Vicky and I had done it! But this was just so good, not having to do anything -- but hope that I could postpone my orgasm as long as possible to enjoy my anticipation of it as long as I could. And the pleasure of just sitting there like some kind of pasha watching her doing it, but I wasn't, and she wasn't a harem girl who had to do it: my sister, wanting to do for her own pleasure.

That she was my sister wasn't so important, really wasn't, but I couldn't imagine any other girl's wanting to suck my cock with her enthusiasm and curiosity, taking the initiative to start when my cock had been all small and soft.

"Mmmm!" and she did it so good! Too good for me to hope it would last much longer, but she wanted it; when I came, she wanted it in her mouth, all of it, surely more than before, after I had come so many times. Was she anticipating, hoping that I would come as much as I had the first time she had made me with her hand? My hips were twitching. She was going to find out -- and soon!

My hips had already begun to rock up at intervals; she knew what was going to happen. How much more was it going to be than the previous evening? How little had that been after all my other orgasms? I tried to hold my hips still, moaning, but then couldn't control them -- didn't want to any longer. I let them do what they wanted, moaning, now groaning, louder. My cock thrust deeper in her mouth, and she made a gagging noise and grasped it. Now!!

I grunted and came! And how I came! She also grunted in surprise and almost bit my cock, drawing her head back a little, then moaning, as I spurting again and again. God, it was good! It had been so good before, but this was being even better, and so much!

I had to hold her head still. She nodded, and then I felt her sloshing it around in her mouth. Her mouth must be full of it. I hope that she really liked it. She must, still sloshing it around, nodding slightly with a chuckling moan. She looked up at me, nodding again.

Finally, she raised her head, having to lick her lips, as she looked up at me. She hummed and said: "God, that was a lot! I thought it was last night, but this really was, and a lot thicker. I guess more like the first time, yesterday morning."

"It sure felt like it; hope you didn't mind."

"Not after the first shot. I just had to swallow it. Sorry, if I bit you."

"Sorry, if I thrust too far back in your throat."

"Almost."

She looked back down at my sinking cock and chuckled, raising it up and murmuring:

"Nice cock, you liked that?"

She licked around its head and kissed it, then looked back up at me with a grin. I chuckled and replied:

"I think I can say that he did."

We both laughed. She rose up and shoved her knees between my hips and the arms of the chair. I grasped her ass; she wrapped her arms around my head, and we kissed. When we had retrieved our tongues, she grinned and said:

"Next time I'll try to save some for you to taste."

"Just try? You really like it?"

"Better than before. Yeah, I guess I really like it, and I love to do it."

"Lucky me, and lucky whomever else."

She looked at me with serious expression, nodding slightly. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned her sucking some other guy's cock. Then she smiled wryly, nodding again, and then replied:

"I hope so. Hm-hmm! Just afraid ..., well, I guess I'll have to wait, not surprise him by wanting to do it before he expects that I might want to. Don't want him to think that I have so much experience."

"Yeah, maybe. You don't; just done it twice, and were a virgin twenty-four hours ago."

"Hm-hmm! A very long twenty-four hours, and a very long four weeks, if we keep doing this."

"As often as you want, well, as often as I can."

"Mmmm! That's good!"

We kissed again to seal our agreement. As our tongues were caressing, I wondered if a lot of kissing and pussy licking made tongue muscles stronger; it sounded like mine were going to get a lot of training.

She sat back and grinned at me. I grinned back, wondering if a new thought had made her grin. One had; she asked:

"You liked my pussy? Did it look like the one in that picture?"

"Better! In full technicolor, well, just in all shades of pink. I loved it, but that should have been evident."

"Oh, it was. I don't know what the text in the book tells, advices, but it doesn't seem like we need to read it."

"No! A picture is worth a thousand words. Hmmm! Especially the one that made you start unbutton your blouse. You really didn't know why you took off your bra?"

"Hmm? I really don't think so. Sure glad that I did."

"Me too. Hm-hmm! I had been wondering about your nipples - pink or beige."

"Pink."

We looked down at them, popped out.

"Just like I hoped," I murmured.

"Pink, or stiff?" she asked with a grin.

"Both."

"Same pink as my pussy?" She rocked her hips on my thighs.

"Want to see it?"

"Oh, that's a good idea. Hope Mom didn't take her hand mirror with her."

She stood up, and we went to our parents' bedroom. She found the hand mirror and looked at me in it with a grin, then held it down between her legs. She looked back at me and then nodded at their double bed. Of course, she was going to have to lie down and spread her legs to look at her pussy in the mirror and see it like I could. I nodded, and we moved to turn down the bedspread, standing across from each other at the head of the bed. After we had folded it back off the pillows and pulled it down to the foot of the bed, she looked up at me with a slight smirk and said:

"We're not virgins."

I must have raised my eyebrows questioningly; I hadn't understand why she had said that. She chuckled and said:

"Better than our virginal beds."

"Hmm!? You want to sleep in theirs?"

"It just occurred to me. Why not?"

"And their sheets?"

"We can use others. Have to wash them, anyway. Put theirs back on the bed before they return."

"You really want to?" I replied. I could be dense sometimes, despite her so logical suggestion.

"Like with their towels."

"If you want to," I agreed, returning her grin.

"Don't fold them," she commanded.

We loosely folded the bedspread back and placed it along the wall on the floor under the window, the sheets following, then their pillows, when Vicky said that we could use ours. We got fresh sheets for the double bed and tucked in the bottom sheet, she telling me that we had learned to do it the way Mom did, the way we would have to replace their sheets.

We fetched our pillows. One of us could have gotten both of them, but apparently we wanted to stay together. On the way back to their room, she suddenly grinned and said:

"We're thinking this is too complicated, the sheets and towels; we'll just wash them all and tell them, remake the bed, and don't have to worry about everything being like it was."

"Clever, could have thought of that before," I agreed with a smile.

By then, I had almost forgotten that we were naked and why we had been remaking our parents' bed. When Vicky found the hand mirror again and grinned at me, I remembered, of course, seeing her nipples pop out. She dropped down on the bed - now our bed -- and spread her legs, holding the mirror down between them, then drawing her thighs up. She gave me a grin and looked back at the mirror, tilting it to see her pussy. She hummed and let her thighs flop apart. Her pussy wasn't as open as I had seen, but she smiled and said:

"Nice and pink," giving me a glance and adding: "like you said."

"Um-hmm," I agreed, then chuckled and said:

"Maybe a little darker pink, after I had been licking it."

"Oooh! That's an idea, and then I can look again."

"Hm-hmm! Only if I let you. Mmmm! Then it looks real good, something too good to eat to just look at."

"If it looks that good, I won't complain, if you don't want to let me see it."

"Hm-hmm! Like your just wanting to try to save some for me to taste."

"Mmmm! I will, if you remind me."

"And if you remind me."

"More difficult; I only have to remember after you come, but have to remind you, while I'm still wanting to."

"Maybe -- just maybe -- I can remember to let you."

"And if not this time ..."

She was also hoping that my tongue muscles were going to be in shape for what promised to be many races - not races; we wanted them to last as long as possible. She had laid the mirror aside, rocking her thighs invitingly. When I dropped to my knees, I felt my cock bob. Was she going to want me to fuck her again?

She did. I licked her pussy. Before I put a finger in her, I remembered to let her look at it. She grabbed the mirror again and did, remarking:

"Oooh! You're right: darker pink. And it looks like that?"

She reached down with her other hand and rubbed a finger on the little hood over her pink pearl, and moaned, then remarking softly:

"That's what I always do."

"Kind of told me, yesterday: 'there, like that'."

"Um-hmmm! There, like that!"

She whipped the mirror aside and rocked her hips. I didn't need her telling me again what she wanted. My tongue was 'there', and my finger fucking in her vagina. She did insist that she wanted two in it, then moaning, as I shoved another one in, thinking that if she wanted two fingers in her so tight pussy this time, for sure, she was going to want my cock in it again.

She did. After the palm of my hand was full of her pussy juice, she muttered: "Now fuck me again."

It wasn't an insistent demand, just the confirmation of what I had expected her to want, and what my cock wanted to do. I was confident that I would be able to come again, and her pussy just wanted my cock in it. We just wanted to fuck, not desperately like before. I was leaning over her, holding her shoulders like I had. We kissed. She wanted me to suck her nipples. I did, making her moan. Maybe I sucked and nibbled on the first one a little too energetically -- it was so delightful to have in my mouth. When her moan became complaining groan, I tried to be more gently with the other one. I wasn't really fucking, just enjoying moving my cock a little and feeling her pussy hold it tighter occasionally.

Then we kissed again. When her hips rocked, I began to fuck harder. Then we both wanted to come, our hips slapping together, her hands on my ass, her thighs drawn up further, clutching my waist. We were gasping and moaning too much to keep our tongues in contact.

We came, my cock spurting again, her pussy wetting my hair with her warm pussy juice. I collapsed on her, not as tired as I had been before, enjoying feeling our stomachs rising and falling against each other, as we moaned with sighs. Funny, breathing in different rhythms, sometimes our stomachs both pressing together, then out of phase, one pressing as the other relaxed.

As we recovered, I almost expected it when she rubbed my back and murmured:

"You're so heavy."

I nodded and drew in my elbows, that had slid aside, and rose up. We smiled at each other, nodding. She suddenly snorted with a grin and asked:

"Think they do it as good as we do?"

"Hmm?! I sure hope so. At least, it was good enough for us to be here, but that is something else."

"It sure is. Shit! I would hate to know what's like for girls who do without the pill or rubbers."

"Frightening!"

"Um-hmm, very!"

I rolled off her. We both moved back to get our legs on the bed. She chuckled and said:

"Nice, big bed - for non-virgins."

"Big fucking bed."

"Fucking big bed," she replied with a grin.

We rolled together, embracing, quickly discovering that it was nice to let our thighs overlap. The church bells rang. Vicky chuckled and remarked:

"And if we go to hell, I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday morning."

"Hmm! 'The road to hell is paved with good intentions.'"

We chuckled, hugging each other. Vicky chuckled again and said:

"Okay, maybe I had one, thinking it was a good idea for us to know to know something about sex."

"Couldn't have been a worse one, except that's being so good."

"One of those 'good intentions?" she suggested.

"One probably good enough to get us there without any others."

She nodded. That was as close as we ever got to referring to the immorality of our incestuous relationship.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers