A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eleven year old daughter, Lynn, had awakened me to say that she was going to be in the bathroom. Since then, I had been recalling how it had started with my sister Vicky. Suddenly, the door opened again, and Lynn stuck her head and a bare shoulder past it. Hadn't she had something on before? She smiled and said:

"The bathroom is all yours."

She closed the door, and I got up, now with a morning woodie. I grabbed my pants, hoping, trusting that Lynn was in her room, as I darted in the bathroom. While I was taking a shower, recalling the ones with her mother, and then shaving, I remembered that Lynn was going to spend the day with a girlfriend, then what that implied. Vicky and I were going to have most of the day alone together. That was why she had been so delighted that I could spend the weekend! I was too! She was going to like that I pulled on my pants without finding my shorts. Would she risk forgoing her bra with Lynn there? Her panties? She had before, and we had done everything we ever had, but just one forenoon. Now, all day? Twice that way: cock-sucking, pussy-licking, fucking? If she wanted to?

But first, we had to wait for Lynn to leave.

Nothing better could happen than what Vicky and Milt had already done - so many times.