A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

"Well it was certainly a hell of a show. Not that I mind you being naked, but weren't you hesitant to take your clothes off in front of me a few hours ago and now you seem perfectly at ease standing here naked." I said.

"After what you just watched me do I don't need to be embarrassed about being naked around you any more, besides, I had a few more ideas for stuff to put in the video. I hope your camera's waterproof." Lisa said.

"Waterproof?" I asked.

"Yeah, Tom likes to watch me take showers so I thought I'd give him a tape of it that he can watch whenever he wants. Besides, I'm all hot and sweaty now so I need a shower." Lisa said.

"Well, I do have a waterproof camera, for shooting underwater wildlife so that should be more than sufficient for a little shower splashing." I said.

I quickly grabbed my camera and followed Lisa towards my bathroom. I shot her as she took a long soapy shower in which she thoroughly caressed every inch of her gorgeous body. I loaned her my razor and she shaved her legs, armpits, and her pussy.

"Oh I just thought of something else he'll like." Lisa said.

She spread her feet wide apart and turned her hips out to open her pussy as much as possible while standing in my shower. Then she took her left hand and put it on the freshly shaved skin just above her pussy and appeared to pull up. It moved her pussy a little bit further forward like she was hoping and then all at once she started peeing.

I had never seen a woman pee standing up before so for me this was an amazing sight but I kept my concentration on what I was doing and I zoomed in on her pussy as she peed.

I had stripped down to my boxers to keep from getting soaked in the shower and now my cock was poking through the opening in the front standing tall and proud and Lisa was looking right at it.

When Lisa was done peeing I lowered the camera and started from my point against the back wall of the shower towards the door, but she surprised me; Lisa lunged forward at me, pushed me onto my back on the shower floor, and slammed her pussy down onto my cock before I could react.

"Keep rolling!" Was all Lisa said and she went to work fucking me.

I don't know if it was from shock or the incredible need to cum, but I said nothing I just held the camera so that I could pan back and forth from her facial expressions as she rode my cock, down to the place where her pussy was swallowing my cock and spitting it back out over and over again.

Finally after about ten minutes of holding back as long as I could I had to cum. I knew that Tom would kill me if I came in his wife without at least having her permission so I managed to speak.

"I'm gonna cum." I groaned.

"It's about time, I figured you'd have been shooting within a minute. Pump that stuff into me big man." Lisa said.

With her permission and encouragement to let it go I released the muscles I'd been clamping my balls with and I had the most satisfying orgasm of my life. It didn't quite matter at that particular moment that I was pumping my cum into the pussy of one of my best friend's wives, who was a good friend of mine herself.

As I lay there on the shower floor Lisa just sat on my cock as it softened inside her, our combined juices sliding past it and running out of her pussy down onto my boxers which had never been removed.

I forced myself to look up into her eyes to see how she was feeling about what had just happened. She looked concerned but satisfied. I didn't say anything and neither did she, we just sat there for a few minutes. I was flat on my back in my large shower, Lisa was sitting straight up on my cock. One of her hands rubbed her clit; the other mindlessly pinched her nipples.

Our eyes never parted until my cock retracted enough to fall out of her pussy with a squishy plop as it fell on my boxers.

"I think we found the big finish for Tom's movie." Lisa said.

"Are you sure you want to put that in the video? He might not react well." I said.

"That's true, but he has always wanted to see me fuck another guy, and I was so turned on by all of this that once I saw your cock sticking out like that I decided to just go for it." Lisa said.

"Well, we can put it in if you want, but if you get divorced or I get killed remember it was your idea." I said.

"You didn't seem to think it was a bad idea, you could have easily pushed tiny little me off of you if you'd wanted to." Lisa said.

"Oh I had no problem having sex with you, hell that's all I've been thinking about since this idea for Tom's anniversary present came up, but I don't exactly think it's such a good idea to show Tom this last bit of video here." I said.

"Well it's my movie and I say it's in so it's in. Now I need to get your cum out of me, we can do it one of two ways, we can tape you eating it out of me while I suck your dick or you can film as I wash it out with the shower." Lisa says.

"Well, you can probably feel by the pressure under your ass that I think option one is the better choice." I said.

We went back to the bed in the studio where all the cameras could catch the action. I licked, sucked and slurped every last drop of my cum from her pussy giving Lisa two orgasms in the process and she sucked me to my third orgasm in less than two hours.

Then she got dressed, packed up her stuff and headed home leaving me to edit together the film.

It took just four days to edit everything together and when it was done Lisa came over to review the pictures that I had chosen, and to watch both versions of the video I had cut together.

She picked her favorite of the two versions and said that I could keep the other but had me prove that I had destroyed all of the other tapes, computer files, pictures, and anything else that I had involving our little project.

When she was leaving with the materials for Tom's gift in hand she stopped, turned around, came back to me, gave me a long slow kiss, said thank you and then she left.

Now all I had to do was wait to see how Tom would react.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers
12