A Piece of Art Pt. 05

Story Info
One beautiful thought ignites Christina's flame once more.
3.7k words
4.6
4.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This chapter includes the following "kinks": futa, hourglass expansion, breast and ass expansion, hyper growth, female muscle, FMG, dick growth, size worship, hyper sizes, epic cum shots, flooding, giantess growth

ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+ AND OLDER!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christina's thighs were still twitching agonizingly as she dug deeper into the steering wheel. The fulness of her swollen balls felt almost as excruciating as the ravenous hunger that consumed her. A strange sensation to have for a woman who didn't require any food.

She had sex just two hours ago and while enjoyable came nowhere close to stop herself from starving. A visit at the sauna club was usually a reliable and quick refresher but while she was greeted by two lovely and quite eager well-aged women, they didn't manage to make her grow like she craved. Not even close.

"Come on..." she growled and fell back into the seat of her van.

"They should have never replaced horses. They wouldn't have to halt every other corner because of traffic lights," she thought.

She never really got why humans loved their cars so much in the first place. They were constricting as much as they were annoying. Even the "party bus" she picked up in the 80s, back when people were so much more open-minded about most things. Especially about sex.

"Wouldn't mind to have them around right now," she sighed.

Her green eyes travelled over the interior of her car, still littered with peace signs and other memorabilia from that time. This car might be uncomfortable to drive for a woman of her size, but she enjoyed the wild rides she had in it. Just thinking about the harem of hippies she had back then, made her feel nostalgic ... and wish she could have them back for one last orgy.

She groaned again as she instinctively rubbed her flaccid shaft between her thick legs. The redhead slowly scratched her aching balls and knew exactly what that meant. She needed some proper fucking. Her body demanded it, otherwise she would get moody. And she hated being moody.

For all the shortcomings of automobiles she had to give them credit for one thing and one thing only. To have music just one push of a button away was truly a gift from the heavens -- usually it was. Some weird, modern, electric tune was blasting through her metal box which only somehow made her feel even more caged than before.

"Screw this," the readhead hissed and began searching for a place to park.

She did not need require her old van in the first place, but she started to feel a bit weak, now that her desires remained unfulfilled. While she eyed the streets, she began thinking about what caused her to feel so miserable. Everything was amazing just a few days ago. The girls she met were unbelievably willing and each of them had a unique charm to them. Until recently Christina might have argued that this was one of the best harems she cultivated for many decades. Maybe even centuries. Now, she felt like she hit a new low. The annoyed futa growled deeply when another parking lot was taken right before her eyes. She just wanted some proper rutting. Was this too much to ask?

Mindlessly driving through the streets offered a desperately needed divergence though. It allowed her room to think and take her mind from her staggering exhaustion -- almost. Everything about her body tingled and ached for two days in a row now and robbed her from any proper relief she could have had. How could it come to this?

"Finally!" she almost yelled and spotted an entire row of parking spots next to a major crossing.

Maybe someone could take notice of her curvy body and offer what she needed right there. At this point she wouldn't mind if she had to erase the memory of an entire street if that meant this damn aching would stop.

Nobody sat in the cars next to her van and now that she took a proper look, she noticed that the entire street and sidewalk were frustratingly empty. It hadn't been this void of people before, didn't it? She stroked her engorged nipples which agonizingly rubbed along the stretched fabric of her dress.

Christina looked into her mirror and started talking to the tired redhead that met her gaze.

"What is wrong with you? You thought you were close to finally do it... and now this? What is going on," the futa muttered.

She was immediately drawn to the humongous cleavage on display in her reflection and pondered how such a set of breasts could belong to someone this starving of sexual pleasure. That was only the half the truth though and she knew it. She had kept her usual rhythm. Three proper fucks a day, less if one of them turned out truly spectacular. Not much had changed in that regard, but the climaxes got worse and worse ... ever since...

Christina's green eyes widened when realisation hit like a steam locomotive.

Since Varvara. And Grace, just the day before that.

Her member twitched as soon as she thought of those two girls. So much so, that Christina frowned in confusion and laid her hand on her overzealous dick. Simply touching it felt electric where it was annoying moments ago.

"Finally..." she moaned and closed her eyes as she eased herself into the cushion of her leathery seat.

She spread her legs as much as her car allowed and grinned happily once her balls had some room to breathe.

"Grace... Varvara..." she moaned softly and revisited the moments she had with them.

They had been great. Beyond great even. Spectacular, considering it was their first time with a supernatural being. So much so, that... they might have been... they can't be. Right?

"Oh my!" Christina smiled and felt another wave of heat thawing her freezing body.

The soothing warmth started to rushed through her and made her body awake from its famished state. Just thinking about Grace and Varvara was enough to make her feel alive again, more than alive even. She felt like she was about to...

Her breasts, already bursting out of her restricting dress, swelled noticeably before her eyes. The gentle throbbing, she felt rumbling between her legs turned into a powerful surge, pulsing into her awaiting fingers.

"Yessssss!"

Christina let out a throaty moan the second her perk ass and swollen balls pushed further into her cushioned seat. The futa's overjoyed smile turned into a loud laugh when her theory proved more than just foolish hope.

"They might be the ones!" she cheered before another moan cut her short.

Her journey led her through many countries and spanned even many more years. Empires came and went, entire continents were discovered on her years of seeking the ultimate pleasure, but never ever did she feel such a rush by simply day dreaming about any human. The tingling and aching of her body had stopped entirely and was replaced by the orgasmic euphoria she felt when feeding on someone else's lust. This time though, she only had her own desire to draw upon -- and that seemed more than enough.

One hand already cupped her fattening chest, while the other was occupied with firmly stroking along her wrist-thick cock that was steadily growing beyond the rim of her leather seat.

"Grace..." she muttered when she was brought back right into Heather's class.

The sensation taking hold of her entire body reminded her about the young artist in more ways than just one. The thrill Grace felt when drawing a futa that was growing beyond her very eyes was a desire so unique, so delicious, that Christina recognised it in a heartbeat. When the blonde realised that she was the one making the woman on her canvas grow, that was such a delightful tsunami of lust crashing down on the artist that it buried the futa with her. Such raw desire, so unhinged. It was the finest of ambrosia for her senses.

Only this time, there was no Grace which could make her feel this way. Yet, that changed nothing in the potency of the lust that was channelling through the readhead. Christina could have sworn she felt Grace's body on top of hers when she closed her eyes. Her nostrils flared when she inhaled the young artist's scent which wasn't there, but moaned regardless.

"Oh my, dear young Grace," she muttered as her body started giving into the divine bliss.

The dress she crammed herself into was about to tear around her chest as well around her thickening ass. Like back on that canvas, the young student loved Christina thick and voluptuous -- and her body obeyed even without the futa's doing.

The interior of her car was pushing into her when she passed 7 feet in height. Soon, she would not be able to get out of her car anymore. Not with it remaining in one piece, so much was certain. Rarely did she feel this much magic pump through her veins over so little stimulation. To feel this enthralled she usually required the combined efforts of multiple women. All of which had to be special in their own rights -- eager and brimming with untapped lust.

Christina smiled once more when her amazingly plump tits were pushing into the steering wheel and honked her nostalgic horn. Back in the days it signalled the start of an orgy that would satisfy the needs of dozens at a time. This time it was solely about fulfilling the desperate urges of one being of pure lust.

"Better get out of here, huh?" she grinned to herself when her expanding body crowded her car's interior from every possible direction.

Her cock and legs barely made it out of her driver's seat and pass the steering wheel which thankfully was mounted higher on such an old van compared to newer cars. A small puddle of pre cum was already left on the spot where her knee long member swelled in earnest. Even without being close to reaching her proper size, her dick already felt heavenly hard and reddened beautifully from all the orgasmic power travelling into it -- and left a solid stream of pre with every throb.

"Yesssss..." she slurred and another surge of warmth hit her dick.

Just like when Grace moved her pencil on her canvas, this commanding cry for her to grow bigger, to expand her amazing member more, much more, made the futa's body obey automatically to the unspoken demand. Even if it was from a person who wasn't even present.

The redhead sat still in her seat, her legs and cock dangling freely outside her car, while her balls now took their turn in ripping her dress to shreds. They begged for room to grow, to swell big and full for the futa who was almost stunned by the sheer might of this unexpected influx of magic.

Her full lips parted for a throaty gasp when she felt her legs being pushed wider due to how much place her swelling orbs demanded. Their slow drop past the rim of her seat and onto the parking lot was only a harbinger of how much more Christina could expect. She knew that. She felt it. And she loved it.

Finally, she got up from her car, that already tilted onto the side Christina had planted her massive booty on. A woman of over 7'6" with breasts bigger than her head, a member easily as thick as her arms and reaching pass her knee and also with balls that slowly rivalled her tits in size brought a lot of weight to the table already. Seemingly, almost too much for this old van to handle.

The 80's van jolted back as soon as Christina rose from the struggling old-timer, its brakes and tires crying out in relief.

Christina, now freed from her restricting metal companion, stood in the open, nude and proud about the beauty that was returning to her pitiful body. A part of her never accept her need to shrink down in order to interact with humans. As much it pained her, they were in the end always scared about her true size. Regardless of how much they enjoyed her company they never fully appreciated a futa's full potential like Christina did. Oh, how much she would have loved to remain big, huge, as gigantic as possible. So big that she could unleash all her lustful magic at once and ascend to an even greater power. She wanted it so badly. And... at last, it seemed like this was once more within her reach.

"More," she said huskily and tore the last remnants of intact fabric from her developing body.

Her fiery head already towered above her green van and the fences that separated the parking lot from the walkways. Soon, she would tower above the lamp posts and shops too she was convinced.

"Mmmhh... so raw," she muttered to herself and tensed all her muscles when she was hit by another wave of euphoria.

The futa closed her green eyes and latched onto the distinctive taste of Grace's marvellous, unhinged desire and forced herself bigger. Much, much bigger.

The naked futa purred in ecstasy when her entire body blossomed right there next to the still somehow forsaken road. Not that it mattered at all for once, because this passion invading her body was burning hotter than a hundred onlookers could muster.

"Yes! Oh yes, Grace!" she moaned lewdly as her balls graced the cold concrete she stood on.

She leaned into her trusted van when her thick legs felt unsteady after another powerful surge of at least 2 feet in height. It only reached her heavenly round butt at this point. Christina's right once more travelled to cupping her set of ballooning breasts, while her left simply had to feel the power run through her swollen veins into her fattening shaft.

Her voice became unsteady and remained shaken by the sheer might of this staggeringly powerful growth spurt. It had been ages since she felt like losing control for good. Usually, she did not have to bother about having too much of her powers released, but this time, she was simply unable to hold anything back.

The sound of her fibres and muscles expanding, with the rest of her Amazonian frame only turned her on even more and fuelled her rise even further. With adding at least another dozen inches on her gigantic ass she noticed her trusted van slowly tipping over as her booty proved stronger than the metal chassis.

Almost like Grace was watching her from one of the many windows that started to fill with horny onlookers across the street, the futa's supernatural body was ordered to simply explode in size. What a rush it was for Christina who couldn't help but moan in excitement when she felt her calves and balls knocking over her van for good, earning a thundering, booming thump as a reward for the explosive surge.

Christina towered above the streets, now easily taller than the lamp posts she compared herself to mere moments ago. Her balls, easily her proudest asset at this point, had even surpassed her plentiful breasts in size. Each tit was easily three times the size of her head as well. Her cock, by now thundering in constant, angry pulses felt like a volcano in its final moments before exploding. And when Christina was about to make sure to push herself over the edge with her eager hands, the white river sprang to live and covered much of the vacant road in sticky, musky cum.

"Wow... that... was something," she eventually said after her husky moans stopped echoing from the shops and flats around her.

While the streets around her remained empty, there was no lack of onlookers anymore. Anyone living in the entire block by now was aware about the growing woman walking their streets. Even those, who joined the spectacle late, were already reduced to frantic masturbation or passionate lovemaking by the sight of a proper futa.

"That's new," Christina acknowledged with a knowing smirk and returned the lusting gazes that travelled over her body one by one.

This was the first time in ages when she grew to such a size in public and it's been even longer since she was not met with screams of horror while she did. Instead, she felt their lust seeping into her being, further offering their passion to sate the futa's insatiable hunger.

A steady stream of orgasmic passion channelled through the giant woman, assuring that the redhead remained on top of the world -- and hard as ever.

So many sources to draw from, so much tasty, unhinged desire, this was what Christina craved and now got aplenty. But there was one last sensation that reigned supreme over everything else. A sensation equally as unique and powerful as the essence of Grace that ignited Christina's fire for good. A sensation that immediately remembered Christina where it originated from and who birthed this unique cocktail of divine bliss.

"Varya," Christina laughed in between a chuckle and a hearty moan.

Her body, already on the verge of growing once more, crumbled under another wave of magic that overpowered everything the onlookers threw at her. Such a beautiful warmth it was, all-consuming but still very different compared to Grace.

While the artist's lust was raw, untamed and revealed the nymphomaniac nature of a teenager who was about to become a prodigy of love making, this delightful influx was much more layered. Just like the multi layered woman that provided it.

"Ooohhh! Oh! Yes! So strong," Christina slurred lewdly.

Her arms and legs, shaped after Grace's preferences until now and therefore left thick and meaty, were tensing with emerging cords of solid muscle. Christina's ass, until now, beautifully round and heavy was sculptured for a woman that would have wanted to bury her face in the biggest and softest of booties added size and perkiness. Now, a woman of strength and obsessed with power and muscle took over and she knew what she wanted.

Varvara desired a reflection of herself. A huge, powerful body, sculptured to perfection without sacrificing any of the beauties of femineity. Oh, what a beautiful cocktail the Russian was. Her almost primal need to dominate and the urges she wanted to keep a secret. With a woman of her size and aura, one would have thought she would be sleeping with countless men and women every other night, but the gym owner was picky -- and vulnerable. Christina felt the conflicting nature in the blonde, who wanted to be dominated while dominating, to sink in to the embrace of a woman that was truly equal to here and one she wouldn't mind be surpassed by. It was a delightful sensation back then and it was equally delicate right now.

Christina moaned happily and flexed her thickening arms, embracing every bit of muscle that was twitching and swelling on her gigantic frame. Her back and shoulders popped with unbridled strength while her usually hearty thighs pulsed with solid slabs of muscle, pushing into her enormously bloated balls. Balls that almost surpassed the green van that laid behind a constantly expanding redhead which now surpassed 20 feet with ease.

She grunted and focused hard to give her body what it craved. The hunger of her "coach" to see the futa stronger and bigger was equally overpowering as her presence. She did not take a 'no' as an answer and so did her lust.

"Bigger! Stronger!" Christina mindlessly gasped.

Her biceps peaked higher and higher, soon matching her head in size, her typically soft belly turned into a wall of iron abs that led to equally powerful legs. And her cock? Oh, did Varya know how to treat a cock.

Christina had no weight to rest on her angrily throbbing monster of a dick, but still somehow felt the sensation of the iron bar travelling up and down her veins, pushing them down and forcing her shaft to flex and swell to keep up.

"Fuck!!! So strong!"

The lucky few who didn't already rub themselves to exhaustion were blessed with a view that made Christina shoot another, even bigger, load. The redhead kept on tensing all her newly grown muscles and allowed her magic to take hold of her, enhance her and made her revel in strength she never felt before.

The thigh thick club pushed out further, adding multiple feet in length with every new mighty pulse. Its veins popped with every frantic heartbeat and made the stunningly swollen tool appear even angrier. Varya wanted it to be huge and thick. Able to lift mountains as it seemed.

12