A Piece of Milk Chocolate

Story Info
Outcast white guy's fantasies fulfilled by black girl.
2.1k words
4.11
87.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chocoate123
chocoate123
47 Followers

"Hey," Brian typed nervously into the keyboard.

"Lol. hi Brian," Megan wrote back.

"What are you up to," he asked.

" Nothing," she said back. "What are you doing?"

"Well," he stuttered a bit while typing ," I'm umm rubbing myself," he told her.

"Oh.. Oh wow," she said. "Hey look... I have to go now I'll talk to you later, bye.

"No...don't go!" But he was too late.

Brian was white. He was tall but skinny. Most girls didn't pay attention to him at school. His short brown hair and his goofy sense of humor made him one of the guys he were in the background of all the school photos.

It was last year, the day after his birthday, when he met her. She was gorgeous, funny, and oh so sexy. Her display picture turned him on the first time he saw it. Her skin was a medium-dark chocolate color. Her eyes were dark brown. Her lips were full and pink. Her breasts were amazing too. Big and round.

He worked at a fast food restaurant part-time. He hated going to work, but someone needed to pay the bills and it wasn't his housemate. Whenever he came home he always looked forward to his and Megan's late night "chats". She told him how much she had wanted him and how much he turned her on. He had even bought a webcam so that she could see what she did to him.

He was up all night trying to figure out how he was going to pay the light bill when Steven walked in with one of his sluttish girl friends.

"Hey dude," said Steven.

"Uh.. Hi," said Brian.

"Look me and Tiff need you to like get lost just for the night," he said.

"What the fuck," snapped Brian, "this is my house too! Where am I supposed to go?"

"I don't know and I don't care, but we need you to leave now," said Steven laughing.

"Fine!"

Megan was sitting at home alone again. Her roommate Leslie was out again with her friends. So Megan had stayed home and watched a movie with popcorn.(her typical Friday night)She was thinking of Brian all day today. During study hall she had thought of his smile and his eyes. She often found herself rubbing her clit when she thought of him. She had met him a year ago on some dating site. He was friendly and often complimented her on her looks.

Megan thought back y her first real encounter with white guys. She was only 14 at summer camp. Her group leader was a tall white guy with seep blue eyes and nice abs. He was so sweet and caring. He had touched her bum by accident once. He turned a bright red. He had quickly said sorry. After that Megan often found herself wondering what it would be like to touch him. To kiss him. To rub him. But she had quickly shook the thought. Her mother didn't approve of mixed couples. But ever since then she found herself enthralled with white guys.

As Megan sat there watching the retarded car commercial her phone beeped. It was a message from Brian! Megan's heart jumped at the screen that displayed new message. She quickly opened it. It read: "Can I come over?" Megan thought of all the times he had said he wanted to have sex with her. He had described every detail to her. Megan had thought f it all the things they could do. "Yes." She sent it quickly. She hurried into the bathroom. She needed to get freshened up for him.

Brian looked at the screen of his phone. "Yes." He thought of Megan. What was she doing. What was she wearing. He bit his lip hard in thought. She had already given him her address when she told him she had wanted him to send her postcards from my trip in Canada. He sighed to himself, "I wonder if she's as pretty in real life as she is in her picture?"

As he neared the door to her apartment he slowed down a bit. But when he finally reached her door he knocked twice. Nothing more nothing less. Hew was so nervous. He had never met Megan before, nor had he been with a black girl.

She opened the door wide. She stood there in short shorts and a blue tank top. She smelled like passion fruit with a hint of vanilla`. As he took in her smell and sight he sighed. His eyes fell to her bust. Round and high up her gorgeous tits sat. They were rather big and fit her body perfectly. Her legs were gorgeous. Her thighs where big, but shapely. Her claves were strong looking. He stood there growing hard.

"So, you going to come in or are you just going to stand there and ogle me all day?" She asked him seductively.

"I'm going to come in," he said quickly. He walked into the apartment. It was cozy yet clean and there was popcorn on the table in front of the couch. He scratched his head as he watched Megan swiftly bounce down onto the couch.

"He he," Megan laughed, " you should join me."

I sat next to her. God damn she was so sexy. We were watching some movie I never did catch the name, but Megan seemed interested in it so I watch with her. She broke the silence.

" What are you thinking about," she asked me.

I seriously couldn't tell her that I was thinking of her naked breasts. " Your smile," I said.

"Ha ha that's sweet," she said sarcastically, " But what are you really thinking about?"

I looked down her tank top. I saw her dark nipples. I moaned to myself. "Well, if you must know, I'm thinking of your um breasts," I said a bit too timidly.

"Oh yeah?" She picked up the remote and switched off the t v . " Why didn't you just say that in the first place?" "You know Brian, I wouldn't have said yes to you if I didn't want you to touch me."

"I didn't want to seem pushy."

"Well I want you to fuck me. You know I've wanted this for such a long time."

Her hand fell on my crotch. "Megan ," I whimpered. She began to rub me gently. I moaned. I then scooted towards her and pulled off her tank top. Her bra was lacy black with a little bow in the center. She unzipped my pants. Her beautiful brown hands rescued my now hard cock out or my boxers.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. My dick was 5 ½ inches with a pink head. I was about 2 inches in diameter. She pulled out my balls too. They were big and pink. She licked her lips seductively. She told me how amazing my dick was. I was oozing pre cum now and I wanted her lips on me. She began jerking me off. She went up and down on it pumping my shaft with her skilled hands. I was moaning now. She then went down and licked the pre cum off with the tip of her tongue. She was teasing my now pulsing cock. I unskillfully un buckled her bra. She stood up and stripped it off to uncover some of the most beautiful tits I had ever seen. They were big but not too big and they were capped with large dark chocolate areolas. My dick stood up high now. I stripped off my shirt and I held my dick in my hand. I watched her strip off her shorts and she left her lacy black boy shorts on. I had noticed she was freshly shaven. Yum I thought to myself. I had already stripped off my pants and boxers now. She led me into her room. She had a queen sized bed with a blue comforter. She lied on the bed and I quickly followed. We started kissing and groping at each others bodies. I had lusted for her for over a year and now my dream was finally coming true. I ran my hand up her leg. I felt the heat of her sweet damp pussy against the palm of my hand. She shifted and laid down on her back. I kissed down her neckline and through her large breasts all the way down her stomach to her panties. I slowly removed them with my teeth. I pulled them all the way down off of her perfectly manicured toes. She let out a sigh. I kissed my way back up her leg and I spent some time kissing and licking the inside of her beautiful thighs. I trailed my kissed back up to her sexy little pussy. I stuck my tongue out and traced the lips with the tip. I heard her let out a urgent moan. I then parted her sweetness with my tongue. Oh my god her sweet perfect pussy tasted so good. I searched around for her clit which protruded moans from her sexy full lips. I then stuck my tongue into her. She cried out for me, screaming my name so loudly. I loved the way she tasted and I told her so. She tasted kind of tangy with a hint of saltiness. So delicious. As I lapped up all her sweet juices she moaned for me again. She then bucked into my face and let out a scream of pleasure. She coated my face with cum. I told her to get up and lay on her stomach. She quickly obliged. As she laid down I got my first full view of that round chocolate ass it was huge with two big brown cheeks. My mouth was watering at that point. I sat on the bed my hard on fell her ass. I rubbed her sweet bum. I massaged it and played with it for awhile. I then parted those two lovely brown cheeks to uncover her sweet purple colored asshole. I sighed in pleasure. "Oh god you have a lovely ass."

"Thanks," she replied.

I continued examining her lovely asshole. I bit my lip again. I bent down and took in her scent. Strong and musky yet sexy. I stuck my tongue out and ran it over her tight hole. This made her moan and coo in orgasmic pleasure. I had begun to enter my tongue into her. God she was tight. I moaned into her ass which sent vibrations through her warm body. As I licked and sucked on her beautiful hidden snatch I her cry out again. "Yes yes oh yes Brian." she came on her sheets. I stopped. She turned over and looked up at me. "Let me blow you, it would only be fair," she said looking up at me with those beautiful big brown eyes. She then positioned herself between my legs. She began at the base of my cock and trailed her tongue all the way to the tip of my head . I hissed in pleasure. She had begun to suck on the head of my now pulsating cock. I was moaning like a sick dog. She began to insert me into her mouth all the way. Since I was only 5 ½ inches she had no problem with that. She sucked on me long and hard, my cock hitting her tonsils every time she bobbed her head down. She rubbed my balls so gently that I had begun groaning too. I fell from her mouth. "Fuck me please," she said to me. I had begun to position my thick rod at the entrance of her chocolate pussy. The veins had begun to pop out and the head was swollen a bit. I pushed the head into her producing a loud moan from her side. I slowly pushed the rest of my shaft into her waiting cunt. She closed her eyes. I then started to thrust in even harder. In and out and in and out. Harder and faster with every thrust I screamed her name. she was moaning and telling me how good it felt. I told her how long I had dreamt of having her here with me. "Ohhhhhh," she screamed. I felt her pussy tighten. Her warm juices coated my cock. I then let out a loud groan.

"Shit," I screamed out. My cum erupted into her sweet black pussy her gorgeous cocoa breasts jiggling. I collapsed on top of her. I then rolled over. I looked up at the ceiling. "Megan, I love you," I said. She sat there quiet. I looked over at her. She had fallen asleep god she was so sexy when she slept. I bit my lip again. I kissed her full lips and I told her goodnight. I then took her in my arms and I fell asleep that way. My last thoughts were of her. God she was sexy...

chocoate123
chocoate123
47 Followers