A Piece of Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly got accustomed to the sensation of his oil slick finger sliding in and out of my ass and he added a second. As he fucked me, his fingers writhing and twisting in my depths, stretching open my tight passage, my pussy was bubbling, soaking the towel beneath my hips with my juices. We will have to wring out that towel into a bucket, I caught myself thinking, as I shuddered in the throes of that divine reaming.

My moans became louder and my movements more ragged as my body hurtled with gathering speed towards a massive orgasm. Just as I teetered on the edge, my mind blank, blotting out everything except my impending release, I felt his fingers withdraw from my anus, leaving me achingly empty. I groaned as if he had cut away a part of me. He ignored my soft whimpered entreaties as he rolled me onto my back. He smoothed my hair back from my damp forehead, gazed into my yearning, questioning eyes and said softly, "I could lose my job if somebody found out about this."

No, this can't be happening, I thought, he can't leave me like this. Not now.

I struggled to keep the panic out of my voice as I tried to reassure him.

"Nobody needs to know. It's just you and me," I whispered urgently, clutching his hand between mine, "and I am not talking."

He didn't say anything.

"So..." I finished lamely, in a small voice that was barely audible, "you can have me ... if you want me."

I was scared witless that he would get up and leave. This was new for me – this fear of rejection that clutched at my throat and strangled my voice. I am turning into a simpering schoolgirl in my dotage, I thought angrily, as I struggled to regain my composure. He leaned down towards me and I thought for a mind numbing moment that he hadn't heard what I had said and that I was going to suffer the humiliation of having to repeat myself. But he dipped lower, nuzzled my ear and whispered, "I want."

My pussy spasmed in relief at those simple words, at that unambiguous declaration of desire and at the certainty of an imminent fuck. But it quickly became obvious that it was nowhere near as imminent as I thought.

"Let me do the rest of you," he said, smiling now, happily.

I groaned inwardly that he was not planning to speed up the program. As far as he was concerned, I had been promised a massage and I was going to get it. He held my face between his hands and kissed me softly before his hands drifted lower. His fingers danced over the skin of my breasts in ever tightening circles until finally they feathered my aching nipples with a touch as light as air. I moaned, hungry for more contact. He seemed to know instinctively when to heighten the sensation. When I could no longer bear the fleeting contact of his nimble fingertips, he gripped my nipples between a thumb and forefinger and rolled them and then squeezed them and then pulled them until the weight of my breasts was suspended from my nipples. They were so full and so hard that I thought they would burst.

He released my nipples, letting them snap back, making my breasts quiver and shake. He then began to toy with my breasts, his oil slick palms stroking, caressing, squeezing, the engorged flesh. This was beyond human endurance and my hips were now jerking off the sheets as if they had a life of their own, fucking the air.

"My God ... you are so hungry," he marveled.

... I was hungry. Despite my pussy having been impaled last night on a lover's hard, throbbing cock, despite holding his trembling, jerking flesh in my mouth this morning as he emptied his balls into my throat, I was hungry – hungry for this man who was working my body so expertly. He reached out and softly cupped my cunt with his right hand, in a gesture that was almost proprietary. My hips rose off the sheets, offering my pussy to him.

"Take me ... please," I pleaded.

He smiled softly, pleased at my unashamed desire, and shifted to kneel between my parted thighs. I was twisting and jerking now, unable to contain my eagerness. He placed his palms on my hips and gently flattened me down. He was making small soothing noises, calming my overheated flesh.

"Be still, my pet," he cooed.

When I regained some semblance of control over my limbs, he reached for my cunt and began to play with it. He peeled open the engorged petals of my pussy and began to gently massage them between his oil slick fingers. He then strayed higher and began to softly stroke around and above my clit, almost as if he were scratching an itch. But he carefully avoided any direct contract with the sensitive little nub, now hard and exposed. What did he want to do, I wondered, ... kill me?

His fingers wandered off before the incessant throbbing in my clit could turn into an explosion. The fingers of his left hand were splaying open my inner folds while the forefinger of his right hand teased the opening of my cunt, circling along the rim before finally plunging into the wet, slimy depth. He watched my face as he finger fucked me, adding a second finger and a third as my eyes glazed over with lust. As I lay back, my over stimulated mind wallowing in the sublime sensation of being so thoroughly fucked, his fingers now sliding smoothly in and out of my cunt with an obscene squelching noise, I felt the fingers of his left hand gently grip the fleshy hood of my clit and begin to slowly ease it back and forth.

My body began to surge towards an orgasm that I knew would be enormous and I was now desperate to get there. That is when I felt his fingers withdraw from my cunt.

"No ... oooo!" I screamed, terrified that I was going to be once again denied my promised release.

Before my scream could die out, however, I felt two fingers thrust deep into my ass and a thumb replace the fingers in my cunt. They began to rub together through the thin membrane that separates my ass from my cunt. His voice penetrated the thick fog of pleasure that had now unhinged my mind. It seemed to come from far, far away.

"Cum for me, baby."

It was as if I was waiting for those words. I doubled up as my orgasm hit and I vaguely sensed him hold down my thrashing limbs so I wouldn't hurt myself. When I opened my eyes, my body was still jerking with the aftershocks of my cum. He was looking at me with an expression of awe in his eyes, his thumb and fingers still buried in my orifices. I blushed as I felt his eyes upon me. As he slowly withdrew leaving my holes empty and aching, I whispered, "I want you naked ... please."

Our eyes were glued to each other's bodies as he undressed. My eyes drank in his hard muscled body as it emerged from his shirt and slacks. His cock was already erect, hard and throbbing. There was a new hunger in his eyes as he looked at me. My body was trembling, eager now for the final denouement. I felt like a Mayan sacrifice, spread out naked and quivering on a slab of stone, cool to the touch. Only I wasn't going to be killed. I was going to be fucked. And I couldn't wait.

As he stepped towards me, I reached forward and circled his swollen flesh with my fingers and pleaded, "Come to me, baby. Come to mommy."

I knew I had hit a nerve when I heard his sharp intake of breath and felt him tremble in my hand. I suddenly wanted to get under his skin, to erode at least some of the iron control that he had shown while he ravished my body.

"Isn't that what you want, baby?" I teased, "to fuck me? Come here, sweetheart. Fuck mommy."

He groaned at my words and then clutched a fistful of my hair and trapped my lips in a kiss so fierce and demanding that it seemed as though he was trying to taste my soul. As he released my lips, bruised and swollen, I whispered softly in his ear, "Use me ... like you own me."

He growled, from deep inside his being. He had not relinquished the grip on my hair. He pressed his cock against my lips and thrust into my mouth, using his grip on my hair as leverage and driving deep, the head of his cock parting the tissues of my throat.

"I will use you like a whore," he hissed, "I will first use your soft wet mouth. Then I will soak myself in your cunt. And then I will flip you over and fuck your sweet tight ass. Would you like that, my little slut?"

Would I like it? I would love it! I moaned my answer around the throbbing flesh in my mouth. He released the grip on my hair as I began to bob up and down, lathering his length with my spit. My tongue flickered restlessly around his girth, trying to taste every inch of his musky maleness. I quickly established a rhythm that would heighten his arousal – drawing him all the way out until I held the head softly nestled between my lips and then thrusting him all the way in. I knew that I was getting carried away and that if I kept this up, he would soon shoot his cum down my throat. But I decided to go with the flow.

He stopped me, gently easing himself out of my protesting lips. He raised my hips with a pillow and then knelt again between my parted legs. He gazed for a long moment at my swollen pussy before placing the tip of his cock against my quivering hole and then burying himself to the hilt with one deep long thrust. I moaned as his throbbing flesh finally split mine open.

He fucked in and out slowly, as though he were learning the landscape of my cunt. After a while, my eagerness and my impatience began to overpower me. I needed more and I needed it now. As he withdrew all the way out of my sopping cunt, I thrust my hips upward impaling myself on his cock. My hips then began to move as I fucked myself, quicker and quicker, in step with the rhythm of my spiraling hunger. After what seemed altogether too short a while, he held me still.

"Stop, sweetheart," he groaned, in a voice that was spinning out of control, "You will make me cum."

How could I stay still, I wondered, when my body was jerking in a paroxysm of need, when every cell in my body wanted only to explode? But I struggled, with every ounce of my will, to tame a little the raging hunger in my body. His hands were bunched into fists, his eyes closed, his head thrown back, the muscles in his neck stretched taut as he fought to reassert control over his weakening flesh. When he opened his eyes to gaze down on my twitching body, he was calmer.

"You are such a glorious fuck," he breathed.

My pussy melted at the hunger and the tenderness in his voice. As he withdrew, wet and glistening, from my cunt, I rose up on my knees to embrace him gently, drawing his lips to mine. Our kiss was soft, full of promise; the knowledge of what was yet to come heightening our desire. His cock was trapped between our bodies, pulsing rhythmically with its own need. I reached down between us to cup his balls and whispered softly into his ear, "Empty that into me."

"God ... Yes." His body trembled.

I felt his hands on my hips, gently guiding my body. I knew what he wanted. I knew what WE wanted. I turned around and got on all fours, my cheeks resting on the sheets, my ass open and exposed, ripe for the taking. He moaned as he drank in the sight of my soft pink hole waiting to be ravished by his swollen flesh. I never feel more open and defenseless than when I have my ass in the air waiting for my lover to take me. And there is no moment more sublime that when his thick cock eases past the tight ring of my anus, claiming me. My ass was surging now of its own accord, seeking the relief of his throbbing flesh.

He laughed softly at my obvious eagerness. He teased me for a while before finally pressing the fleshy crown of his cock against my anal hole. He pushed forward gently, stretching my sphincter until it gave and allowed him entry. He gave me a few moments to adjust to his flesh in my anus, his hands gently stroking my back the while. He then thrust forward, burying himself in my ass, balls deep.

"Fuck me," I breathed, "Fuck me, baby."

And he did; with long, steady strokes that lay me wide open. When I began to thrust back, fucking myself on his cock, he reached below my body, gripped my clit between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed. I exploded. The muscles in my ass milked him as they contracted in the throes of my orgasm. I felt him spurt, scalding my inner walls with wave after wave of cum. We lay joined together, the sounds of our breathing mingling in the air as we struggled to regain control of our bodies. After a while, I felt his softening cock withdraw from my now gaping hole.

"Stay where you are," he said, as he strode off in the direction of the bathroom.

He returned with wet towels, warm to the touch. He first wiped away his cum dripping from my anus and then began to gently mop up the lingering oil from my limbs with the wet towel. I shivered at the raw intimacy of that sweet gesture. I was fighting back the tears that threatened to form in my eyes. No lover had ever treated me such tenderness and consideration as I lay spent from a heart stopping fuck.

After he was done, he gathered me softly into his arms, gently stroking my hair and my back. He suddenly stirred, as though remembering something he had forgotten. He lifted my chin in his hand and whispered, "I don't know your name. Tell me your name."

"Peggy," I replied, blushing at the thought that all my holes had just been ravaged by a complete stranger whose name I did not know and who until moments ago had not known mine.

"Peggy," he said, rolling my name on his tongue, "would you like to do this again?"

"I would love to," I replied.

"Like right now?" he teased, his two fingers thrusting deep into my aching cunt.

I moaned into his mouth as my hips began to jog, fucking myself on his fingers.

It was going to be a long night.

*****