A Piece of Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited several moments before drawing myself up his chest until we were eye to eye. I gently stroked his forehead before taking my hand down to his chin where I tugged at his chin until his mouth opened. With a smile I bent slowly down to meet him. As his lips parted I pressed into him and our tongues met, lubricated by the cum he had left behind. He seemed taken by surprise but kissed me back, slowly and deeply. Just then we both became aware of voices making their way towards us across the beach. It seemed irrelevant and belonging to another world. The words became distinguishable and shapes appeared in the dusk. We continued in our kisses, myself naked and grinding into his already hardening dick, his hands pulling at my hips to maximize the friction of contact. There was an audible gasp as the couple encountered our naked bodies but neither Steve nor I cared enough to flinch. His hand came to the nape of my neck so that he might push me deeper and deeper into his mouth. Our visitors left muttering threats and protests and for the first time in minutes, he spoke.

"Move inside, I'm going to fuck you again."

I nodded. Leaving our clothes behind we wasted no time, heading straight to the bed in my room.

His hands on me became less frenetic as he sat up thoughtfully and let his fingers trail down the length of my arms. He circled my left wrist with his hand and pulled it insistently towards my pussy.

"Touch yourself."

I watched him as he followed my fingers moving towards my cunt. I was excited by his gaze, that seemed hypnotized in it's focus, and I opened my legs widely and proudly for him to see. Taking just two fingers I began to pull apart my labia while inserting the other hand into my mouth. His hand moved unconsciously to his own cock as he watched me begin to rub my clit with a sharp and rhythmic motion. His strokes matched my own as we stared at each other's growing arousal. Unsure of how far to go, my question was answered when Steve suddenly grabbed at my legs and flipped me face down on the bed. He pulled my arms roughly away from my body and forced my thighs apart with his knees. Finally I was going to feel him inside me.

As his cock slid into me, Steve grabbed at my shoulders, anchoring his thrusts against my weight. I pushed myself back against him, meeting every lunge with one of my own. I raised myself up onto my knees so that I could receive him more deeply and his hands moved to my hips. He was fucking me frantically. One arm reached round to grab at my breast, my throat and then back again. His desire seemed unquenchable as he roamed my body trying to make contact with as much of my skin as possible. Eventually one hand found my lips and he rammed two fingers into my mouth and I held them between my teeth while his thrusts came harder and harder. My orgasm approaching, I could no longer differentiate his body from my own. Violently we came together. Our moans harmonious, we desperately clutched each other's sweating bodies as powerful currents of orgasm vibrated through our core. We turned to face one another without relinquishing the embrace of our bodies. His eyes were wide and soft and his gaze communicated the wonder and awe in what had just transpired between us. I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep, my body entangled with his, feeling that the very beat of my heart was in unison with his.

A gentle kiss on my forehead awoke me and I saw his face before me illuminated by the rays of sun streaming into the room. He spoke softly, caressing my cheek as I languidly stretched beneath him, "So there's much to be done if I'm going to protect these turtles of yours. Know of any pretty turtle lady who'd be willing to stay on as my consultant?"

I smiled, realized I'd found my own little piece of paradise.

12