A Pilloried Crotch

Story Info
Locking his cock in the nasty stocks!
1.1k words
3.9
34.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how is it going, Cedric?" Autry was amazed at his stamina. The Penis Pillory was like the old fashioned colonial stocks they kept in the basement.

The difference was, the stocks had three holes, one for the neck and two for hands, to keep the subject (Always Cedric) bent over and hanging there...

This thing was a rectangular block with a hole, just one, that was cut in half.

Autry pulled up the upper half, and put her husband's cock and balls in, and then shut it, tight.

And then there was a nice lock. SNAP!

The wood stock was on a pole and it was just high enough that Cedric had to either get up on his tippie toes to keep from hanging by his crotch.

Or to painfully hang, his junk turning a little blue, to give relief to his feet, who felt stretched.

Autry had cuffed Cedric's wrists behind his back, to prevent interference in the "submissive process".

"No interference, here."

Also so she could use a willow switch she'd brought back from their country place to swat his unprotected and very exposed member.

Cedric was a little flabby, and that didn't help things in the strain on his cock.

But manfully, he was going back and forth between the strains, a little while scrotal and then some on his toes.

Cedric strained his feet, and gazed with love at Autry.

A petite redhead with deceptively large breasts, she had been reluctant to get involved in her husbands peculiarities.

But then she had realized a little over a year ago, that having his pants dropped for the short dog-whip when he forgot to pick up her dry cleaning or lost the keys focused him amazingly.

All this adult ADD was really a lot of bullshit.

Autry walked up close to the penile stock and waved her tits in Autry's face, and her perfume enveloped his sweaty face.

Autry's boobs were encased in a bikini top, and she was also wearing tight faded jeans.

"Don't you wish you could play with my honeys, Cedric?"

Autry jiggled her titties in Cedric's face.

"You wish I'd pull out my nipples and let you suck them."

"Yes ma'am." Cedric said, breathing in.

"I bet you do. But these big, beautiful boobs aren't for a freak who wants his cock locked in a pillory.

My boyfriend, Alphonzo, who I had to dump to marry you because of my student loans, he is the only one who gets full access."

It had been a real upside to the whole femdom game to re-friend Alphonzo, Autry thought.

"Phonnie" was the light of her life. Although Cedric, with his little dinkie was at least a good provider.

Poor Cedric, he was crying, thinking about how he'd not touched her tits with his hands in nearly a year, not to mention the weird shit that had been going on otherwise.

Strap-on rapes, enema cleansings, learning to walk on high heels balancing an encyclopedia on his head, it was all part of the process.

Phonnie had been glad to administer a few whippings to the little "maricon" his beloved Autry had married, and had actually let Cedric suck his balls...

This had been one of the most onerous of tasks.

But now, the penis pillory was really upping the ante.

Autry rubbed her mammaries against Cedric's chest, irritating the mousetraps she'd put on his own nipples, and the she bent over slightly, to rub a tit on his engorged, frustrated penis.

Autry spun and rubbed her soft denim butt, so bubbly against Cedric's swollen cock, denied these fourteen days, and then she turned again and bent over to push his dick between her soft cleavage.

Then Autry stepped back, smiling as she saw that Cedric had his eyes closed in bliss. She picked up the familiar dog whip, a two-foot thing, and cracked it across his cockhead.

Over the last year Autry had become quite the expert at this!

The contrast between soft boob and harsh steel tipped lash was not lost on Cedric, who opened his eyes, howling in pain.

He so wanted to grab his now stinging penis, but of course his hands were cuffed behind his back.

"What's wrong, baby?" Autry asked. She came up close to him and kissed him, the way Ginger would on the old "Gilligan's Island" series when she was attempting to manipulate on of the other survivors.

Autry reached down and ran her soft fingertips and her long nails up and down Cedric's dick. He gasped yet again.

Cedric was the owner of Buttermilk Falls Hammer-n-Tongs, which sold hardware and kitchen supplies, and he'd spared no quality in constructing this thing.

"Please, I've had enough, Autry, I really have." There was a tear in his eye, although his dick was now slick with precum in her hand.

"What's that?" Autry noted that Cedric hadn't used the safe word yet.

"I want out. I was going to watch the game this afternoon, and my cock really hurts now. And my feet are turning numb--the balls of my feet."

Autry pouted and stepped back. "You told me you wanted this. I didn't construct this perverted thing. I don't think we're going to stop now."

Cedric got annoyed, but again his cock got even stiffer.

"I insist you let me go. I command you to as your husband."

Autry laughed merrily. "I think I'm going shopping."

She walked out of the room, twitching her ass in the snug faded jeans.

Of course, Autry wasn't going to leave the house.

She didn't want Cedric collapsing in the damn pillory, falling down and maybe cutting his genitals off.

Lorena Bobbit she wasn't.

Now and then Autry would look in on Cedric, who would stare at her dramatically.

Once or twice, Autry had removed her top and rubbed coconut oil into her tits as she licked her lips at him, and then she left him for about an hour to work on her PhD dissertation.

Cedric's legs were really numb now, and his feet felt like hell. But he was so aroused at what his devious wife had put him into.

Sure, this thing was his idea, but Autry had a way of making him suffer in it--what a mean streak.

Would she come back and tease him unmercifully with her breasts? Would she use the dog whip on his penis again, or go around and crack it on his unprotected ass cheeks?

Would she bring Phonnie by and let the filthy Ecuadorean laugh in his face, marveling at the weird shit entitled gringos got themselves into?

She'd threatened to bring his favorite clerk, Shannon, a bottle blonde with tits to rival Autry's...and humiliate him.

Cedric wouldn't put it past her.

God he'd married the right woman.