A Pirate's Captive Ch. 01

Story Info
Young beauty is taken upon a pirates vessel.
716 words
3.52
98.8k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never imagined I would be in this situation as I looked up into the sea green eyes bearing down on me. My heart pounded as I felt the pirate's whole weight pin my body against the wall. My nipples began to tighten to my abhorrence as his breath cooled over me, bringing my body goose bumps and as one of his large hands strayed rudely across my breasts.

It had all happened so fast. I had never imagined my parents would follow through with their threat and send me to the New World. I pondered relentlessly on the future in the first few weeks of the journey, but all thoughts of what would come fled from my mind as a shout thundered on deck, "Pirates!"

I was the only young woman on board. I knew the horror stories of the seas, of what happened to woman like me. I knew men desired me. At twenty years, I had relentlessly trapped men in the allure of my beauty since my debut into society. My hair was the lightest blonde, spanning past my waist in loose curls. My small frame was blessed with gentle curves, although my height reached barely 5 ft 3 inches. My eyes were my betrayer, light grey, ever expressive, framed by dark lashes.

A manly growl awoke me from my reverie as the giant against me took in the scent of my hair. I had hid as best I could with the cargo when I heard the warning above. My silk chemise, stockings, and garters along with the thin chain of my necklace were all that protected my body as I had shed my dress and corset to hide within a barrel. My attempts at concealment were for naught.

I refused to let this man treat me as thus. I struck out at the body against mine fitting my tiny fists into the hard wall of his chest and flailed my legs as my feet were lifted off the ground. For all my efforts all I received was vibrating chuckles against my sensitive body. "The captain will enjoy this."

His husky voice brought a warm sensation within my core. The hatred that filled my gaze changed to confusion as he whispered into my hair, "Maybe the captain will let me have a taste once he has had his fill of your sweet little cunt." The harshness of the last word sent me breathless with fear. My silence must come to an end. I fought to bring words to my mouth, but all I could muster was a trembling inhale of breath.

"What no words... I will enjoy when you bend to the captains will. He will make you speak, if not scream." Terror filled me as I was slung up over his body. If I could not physically fight, I would fight with my will. These swine would not know my voice; I would stay impassionate, showing no emotion. I would fight with whatever I had.

My body bounced upon his shoulder, as his hand slid up my thigh cupping and squeezing my bottom painfully as I was carried across to the pirate's vessel. I gasped for each breath as I shut my eyes to the world. They would not betray my thoughts.

With my eyes closed shut and pain coming from my rear, I could naught but imagine the image I gave. The wind and angle of my head spread my blonde curls out of the confinements of my pins sending each strand into the wind spanning out almost gracing the floor with its length. To my horror I felt my chemise bunch around my waist letting the cool air grace my fully exposed naked ass.

I refused to open my eyes. I held them closed so tightly tears were beginning to form about the edges. The pirates upon their vessel raised their voices, whistling and banging, at what I assumed was me. I closed my ears along with my eyes, willing nothing to enter my senses. My control was slipping as the warm body holding mine squeezed my tiny waist. Without any warning I was thrown down upon hard wood. The stimulation was too much. I did as many woman of my status do in at times like these: I fainted.