A Place for Her New Husband

Story Info
Dave's ex torments him from afar.
2.2k words
2.8
46.9k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves orgasm denial, humiliation, and sort of a cuckold slant. If there is interest expressed, that could happen in a follow-up chapter.

None of the characters in this story are likeable. Really.

So if this is not your thing, save your time and keep scrolling.

---

Dave cringed when he saw that he had an email from "Beckywitch666", the monikor his ex-wife Becky had chosen for herself.

They had been married for ten years before she had caught him having an affair with a young woman from his office. In his defense, at least in his mind, Becky had been cold to him for a long time, and the sex had become nonexistent.

To say the divorce had been ugly was a marked understatement. Becky's parents had paid for a high dollar attorney. Dave had ended up living in a cheap apartment in a rough part of town, surviving on ramen noodles and hotdogs. He sure as hell could not afford a lawyer.

Becky had taken the house, his truck, his 401k, leaving him destitute. At least they did not have any kids. But she blamed him for that too, and got a huge alimony settlement for her "pain and suffering."

Just when he thought it could not get any worse, her attorneys filed a huge lawsuit against his company, claiming they were complicit in the affair. The company had fired both him and the female employee in an attempt to distance themselves from the fiasco.

He often said that Becky's photo was next to the words vindictive and harpy in the dictionary.

That had been five years ago. Dave had since found another company that would hire him and was doing better financially. He had kindled a relationship with Laura, a mousy young woman he had met...away from work. He was not making that mistake again. They had been married for a little over a month.

Dave had not heard from Becky for over three years, and had begun to hope she had moved on, and would leave him be.

He thought about just deleting the email as if it were spam. The subject line read "Important info for U." Then he second guessed himself. What if it really was important?

He clicked to open the email. There was no text, just an attached video titled "Moving on."

Dave was sitting on the couch in the living room. Laura was still at work, but he still nervously looked around to make sure he was alone. Then he clicked on the video.

He almost clicked it back off immediately. It was a porn video, and his first thought was of a virus being imbedded in it.

There was a man and woman having sex on a bed in the missionary position. Whoever was operating the camera was being careful not to show the lover's faces.

But Dave was intimately familiar with the woman's body. And the sound of her moans. Why would Becky send him a video of herself fucking what must be James, her new husband?

Well...first possible reason...Dave was very impressed...or intimidated by the orgasmic groans and outright screams of pleasure emiting from the woman, it had to be Becky. He had never made her scream, but he would recognize that desperate 'I wanna fuck!' voice anywhere.

As the lovers continued, Becky crying out repeatedly in orgasmic bliss, the camera operator placed the camera onto a tripod and focused the shot to take in the man's hips forcefully pounding into Becky's. They made sure to take in Becky's full, natural breasts fluidly bouncing up and down in response to the pummeling she was receiving.

As much as Dave detested her, he had the reaction she apparently knew he would. He quickly became erect and was in danger of messing his shorts.

Like one of those online videos, someone began holding up placards with messages on them. Each placard was held in place for a few seconds in front of the lovers, enough time for Dave to read them before the lovers came back into view.

Hi Dave. Miss me? Miss my bod?

He is such a great lover!

I don't miss U.

Except your tongue. You always gave me such good orgasms with your tongue.

New hubby doesn't do that for me...but HE doesn't need to.

Does Law-ra like your pussy eating skills?

Yeah, I heard about Law-ra today.

You got someone to take that pathetic clitty of yours?

As Becky screamed through another series of orgasms, Dave recognized the hand holding the placards up. It belonged to Becky's sister.

POOR Law-ra.

I wanted to find someplace my new hubby and I could go all on our own.

Someplace I had never been with you.

Then it occurred to me.

We already had it.

The camera operator picked up the camera, moving in on the lover's hips. In response to a tap on the shoulder, the male leaned back, but continued fucking Dave's ex-wife.

The camera zeroed in on Becky's abdomen.

Her pubic region was completely hairless.

Drawn in sharpie just above her vagina was an outline of a small penis. Less than four inches above her entrance and thin, within it was written "Dave's clit."

The camera view widened. Now a much, much larger outline came into view. It reached much farther up on her abdomen, almost to her belly button...probably 9 inches. The outline was much thicker than the first, dwarfing it.

Within it was written "James' cock."

Another placard came into view.

Look at ALL of that space we share that you never did!

That you could not...ever...reach.

I had to shave my bush to draw a clitty small enough for U.

The video captured Becky screaming passionately as James roared and came. And came. And came.

As James slid his penis from Becky's body, the accuracy of the abdominal diagram became apparent. He was huge.

The camera zoomed in on the sexy nether lips Dave knew so well. A thick, creamy stream of semen leaked from her canal and flowed down into her cheeks. The place Dave had spent hours and hours licking.

Placards appeared again.

You would like to clean me up, huh?

You could never give me a baby.

He has made me pregnant.

Tiny Dave.

Poor Law-ra.

The video ended.

The third time Dave watched it, he couldn't help himself. It took all the control he had not to touch himself. But it didn't matter. A thin stream of milky fluid flowed from his barely 4 inch cock while he watched Becky's breasts bounce and her hips push up against James' manhood. He hated himself, but he had cum as violently as he could.

Fucking bitch.

Dave knew there had to be more to this. Becky was always three steps ahead of him. And always had a plan to hurt him.

Later that night, Dave climbed into bed with Laura, glad to cuddle up next to someone who actually loved him.

He was almost asleep, spooning her, when she spoke, softly.

"Why don't you ever go down on me?"

"Wha-what?"

"I suck your dick...but you won't lick my pussy. Why?"

Dave's heart nearly stopped. Fuck! "I told you...babe...that's all SHE would ever let me do. It traumatizes me now."

Laura choked back tears, "Is my cunny ugly? Does it smell or taste bad?"

"No! You are beautiful!"

"Show me? Make me cum?"

Dave swallowed hard. He had sworn he would never do this again.

Laura rolled onto her back. "It isn't fair. I'm not her. I NEED it, Dave."

She placed her hand on his head and pushed downward. He moved slowly down past her small breasts, her flat stomach to her snatch.

His eyes were closed until he reached the space between her legs. She did smell good. Her scent was intoxicating. When he felt her sex against his lips he realized how much he actually missed eating pussy. Her pubic hair was...

Missing. WTF? Laura usually had a thick down of pubic hair.

"You shaved for me?"

She pulled his face up slightly so he could see. "I shaved for ME."

On her abdomen in sharpie was the same tiny outline of a penis Becky had. Above it was the same huge outline of a much larger penis.

The large dick had a big question mark drawn within it. The small dick had an arrow pointing to it from the lettering, "Dave's dick."

Even lower than this an arrow pointed to Laura's clitoris from the lettering, "Dave's tongue."

"Fuck. She sent the video to you too."

"No shit, Sherlock. I cannot believe you've been holding out on me, you fucking asshole. She 'misses your tongue' and you have never even made me cum."

She shoved his face roughly back into her soaked center.

"You had better give me everything you ever gave her. You better make me cum enough with your tongue that I don't feel the need to find someone to fill the void you have left in my cunt, you peckerless prick."

Dave's apprehensions quickly evaporated as he inhaled her scent and felt her wetness. He ran his tongue from the bottom of her sex to the top, tasting her for the first time in their relationship. That cinched it...she tasted really, really good. He was in heaven. Now to send her there.

He began by gently sucking each of her labia into his mouth, bathing them with his tongue. Then he alternated kissing, sucking and licking them.

Then he penetrated her with his tongue, fucking her with it for awhile and trying to touch her g-spot with it. She moaned, "Ohhh...thats better than your dick..."

Next he flattened his tongue and ran it several times from the bottom to the top, savoring her. Each time he was careful to just lightly graze her clit, making her push up in response, but being gone when she did. Teasing her into new heights of arousal.

When he felt she was ready, he covered her entire sex with his mouth, letting her feel its warmth as he massaged her with his lips. While still covering her, he began caressing her clit with his tongue continuously, up and down, back and forth, around and around.

She placed her fingers at the back of his head instinctively and began humping into his face. He knew she was well on her way.

He formed his tongue into a point and began lashing her clit repeatedly. She screamed in response, latching her thighs tightly around his head as she trembled through full body orgasms. He never let up, dancing his tongue across her bud to send her higher.

When at last she came down, releasing him, she sighed contendedly. "Oh, my god she was right. That was fantastic."

To her surprise, Dave did not get up and try to drive into her. He stayed on his knees between her legs, gently kissing her thighs and labia to calm her...and eventually bring her back up. When she sighed and began to gently push back, he knew she was aroused enough to handle his touch, and began another loving assault on her clitoris.

This time he moved his hands from her hips to her breasts, playing his fingers across her sensitive erect nipples and occasionally tweaking them to add another component to her sensations.

She gasped and twisted side to side in orgasmic abandon, then lifted hers hips up off of the bed. He managed to maintain his place on her sex, driving her further than before.

He repeated the process at least a dozen more times, alternating different tricks to make each of her orgasms a little different. He was really getting into it again.

Once when up for air, "Thank you, Laura, I had forgotten how much I love this. And you are sooo sexy and tasty. I think I could stay down here forever."

"Ohhh....fuck....careful what you wish for, baby. You do this so well, that could be arranged..."

Finally, after a particularly strong orgasm, she pushed him away, saying she could take no more.

Dave scrambled to his feet and sank his shaft into her, ready at last to get his release.

Laura wrapped her legs around his waist and held him tightly in place, so he could not move or get any friction. She kissed him long and passionately, tasting herself on his lips and tongue. The eroticism of it made her cum again gently on his straining cock. As she calmed, she still held him tight.

She talked to him in baby talk, "Not tonight, baby...widdle Davey can't have any cummies tonight. Mommy does not want any messies...widdle Davey will have to wait and earn his because he held out on me."

She gently pushed him out of her body. She regarded his purple, pulsing little penis, "Damn, you ARE small. You know you've never made me cum with it, right? How could you?"

She swatted it playfully. "I am so thankful for your tongue, though. You are a true master! Now, lay down and cuddle me...and no cumming."

She rolled onto her side indicating he should spoon with her, which he did.

"Eww! Gross, you got precum on my ass! Lick it off, lick it off!"

When he had finished and resumed his position, she wriggled her butt against his erection, settling it between her cheeks. "Remember, no cumming."

"I'm so glad your evil ex sent us that video...aren't you?"