A Place to Belong

Story Info
Master has his Pet break in her new gift.
5.2k words
4.56
32.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at the office. I was eager to get home and into Master's waiting arms. I could use a good hug, and probably a few other things too! I missed my collar and longed to slip out of the suit. I entertained myself on my drive home with thoughts of Master and racking my brain for some new way to bring him pleasure.

Master met me at the door. He was wearing the impish grin he normally reserves for Christmas morning. "Close your eyes," he tells me.

He first pulled my long hair aside and placed my collar on my neck. I suddenly found myself shaking with anticipation and a little fear. I had no idea what he had planned, but he was definitely up to something. He slipped a blindfold over my eyes. I felt his hands running down my back and over my ass and suddenly realized he was helping me out of the confines of my clothes. When he released the catch on my bra, I found my nipples caught up in his mouth and my knees shaking. He pulled my lacey boy short panties down and traced a finger from the depths of my cunt up to my clit. I heard him murmur something about how wonderful it was to feel his hot wet pussy again, but I was shaking with desire as well as the anticipation and couldn't quite focus on the words.

Master pushed me to my knees in front of him, and I felt the extra weight on my collar that told me he had attached the small silver chain we use as a leash. I whimpered as I felt the fire between my legs growing warmer. I could hear him in front of me and licked my lips eagerly. I sensed him step forward, and his cock brushed against my face. I hungrily took it into my mouth; after a few moments buried in my mouth and throat, his barely erect cock became rock hard. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock, delighting in his taste. I stroked his cock with my hand as I sucked on it, and before I knew it, he had pushed me back and away from it. "Down Girl," he said, laughing. "Save some for later!'

He tugged at my leash, and I followed. I know every inch of our house, and he managed to lead me up the stairs without any painful stumbles. He lead me into our bedroom and up onto the bed. I was kneeling in what felt like the center of the bed, my nipples hardened by arousal and the slight breeze from the fan. I heard the clinking of metal on metal and the tugging of my leash.

"Eyes still closed, my pet?"

"Yes, Sir..." I felt the blindfold slip off and heard Master moving away from me.

"You may open your eyes now," he told me. I opened my eyes to discover our room transformed, and myself in the middle of the elegant canopy style bed that I've craved for years but never been able to afford. I started to get off the bed to get a better look, but quickly discovered that I only had a foot or two to move, as my leash was attached to the metal bars that crossed above me. I had just enough leeway to get down on my hands and knees, but certainly not enough to get off the bed.

"It's amazing, Sir," I began. I wanted to kiss him, to suck his cock in gratitude. I reached for him and found he had carefully placed himself out of my reach.

"Here are today's rules, my pet. You may only touch me when I am within easy reach. If you should attempt to touch me and discover that the leash will not reach, you will receive a swat from the paddle. They will not be the swats you enjoy so much during sex," he said, while delivering a swat to my ass that left me tingling but not in pain. "Rather, they will be a harder swat, designed to remind you where you belong." To illustrate his point, he delivered a hard swat to my ass that forced me to all fours and had me taking deep measured breaths. "I expect you to put on a show for us to watch later," he said, while waving to the camcorder set up where I had not seen it. "I have placed your favorite toys behind you in the pillowcase. You may grab one at a time, every five minutes. You may not search for specific ones; you will use whatever you draw out each time. You will continue to use each one until I tell you otherwise or every fuckable hole is filled. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." I quickly do the math on the number of toys in the pillowcase... One in my cunt, one up my ass, one in my mouth, and a bullet to my clit would mean a bare minimum of 20 minutes of fantastic but agonizing torture.

"Good. Begin. You may have the first toy in 5 minutes."

'OK, make that 25 minutes of torture,' I amended in my head. I saw the red light of the camcorder flash on.

I knelt there in the bed, chained by my collar to the metal bar above me, and wondered briefly where to start. While my mind was trying to catch up, my hands were taking action. With my head thrown back, they traced the leash down to my collar, tracing its lines on my neck. They moved on to my breasts, gently squeezing each breast and then tugging at the nipples. Times like these are the only times I really would like to have larger breasts, so I could suck on my hard nipples. I looked up at Master, wondering if he would come close enough to do so for me, but he sat beside the camcorder, slowly stroking his cock and watching me. I licked my finger at rubbed the moisture on the tip of my nipple, but it was far from satisfying. My hands travelled down to run up my thighs and spread my pussy lips for Master and the camera. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him stroking his cock faster, caught by the sight of my glistening wet pussy. That sight, in turn, made my pussy even wetter, and I knew it wouldn't be long before my thighs were soaked. I rubbed my clit slowly with two fingers, holding it in the groove between them and rolling it gently as I went. As the sensations became too intense, I let up on my clit and thrust a couple fingers into my cunt. I took those wet fingers to my nipples, circling around and then rolling them between two fingers like I had with my clit. I licked the last of my juices from my fingers as I watched Master stroke his cock. It was so difficult to stare at his cock when it is so hard and so obviously ready for me, and not be able to feel it at all. I reached for my pussy lips again, spread them wide, and shoved three of my fingers inside, wiggling them inside me. I rubbed by clit with my thumb while doing so, but my wrist could not hold that position for long. I soon found myself pawing at my pussy like a wild animal, rubbing with my whole hand from my sopping cunt up to my aching clit. I turned around and dropped back to all fours so Master and his camera would have a good view of my wet pussy and my tight ass. I rubbed some of my juices up and into my ass, while I thought about Master's cock sliding into me.

I heard the beep of Master's watch. "That's five," he said. I saw him reset the timer.

I reached blindly into the pillowcase and grabbed the first thing I touched. It was the small tan butt plug. As I withdrew it, my hand brushed against a cold chain which I knew immediately was my nipple clamps. 'Fuck,' I thought. 'Make that at least 30 minutes of this...' I thrust the plug into my cunt, gasping at how good that felt. My hands were working my body in a slow frenzy as I tried to pace myself for the long evening to come. My ass and pussy were still exposed to Master and his camera, so I didn't see him when he came up behind me. Suddenly, his hands were on my hips, holding me still.

"I would have thought my pet would know where that toy goes," he said. "Perhaps I'll have to show you how that works." I feel him line his cock up with my ass and felt a moment of panic that he was about to shove it into me with no lubrication at all. I had worked hard to take his cock up my ass with ease, but I still needed him slicked up a bit! He had planned out his needs, however, and I felt the quickly warming sensation of lubricant sliding around his cock and saturating my ass. I relaxed, and he slid his cock into me, slowly driving me closer and closer to the edge. I had discovered, when I first taught myself to take his cock this way, that being filled with his cock made it much harder to not cum until commanded. The room was filled with the sounds of my moans and screams and whimpers. Slowly he moved in and out while I rubbed my clit furiously.

"Oh god, Sir, fuck me hard, let me fucking cum oh god please Sir," I screamed, knowing it was a hopeless cause but wanting it bad enough to try. He just kept slowly fucking my ass, not even dignifying my plea with a response. I tightened my ass muscles around him, hoping to provoke him into fucking me harder and faster. I felt the light tap of the paddle on the front of my thigh in response. "Oh please Sir please I need to cum please please oh god please let me cum I need to cum!"

"What you need," he thrust hard into me and held still there, "is to finish putting those toys where they belong, and then you can start begging me for release." He pulled out of me and replaced his cock with the plug from my cunt. He tapped it once to make sure it was well seated, and I heard the timer on his watch again. "Another five, my pet. You know what to do."

I reached into the pillowcase and grabbed the large marbleized glass dildo. Eagerly I thrust it into my cunt, turning around to face the camera again. I tried squatting to ride even the tip of the dildo, but there was not quite enough room on the leash to get the movement I sought. I wanted to lay back and let the camera record me sliding it in and out of my dripping pussy while I tapped the plug, but again, there was not enough room on the leash. I looked pleadingly at Master, who was now walking back and forth around the bed, watching me with interest. He paused in his pacing so I could absorb the sight of him stroking his cock once more. I was suddenly overwhelmed with the need to touch it, to feel it in my hand. Impulsively, I reached for it, and found there was not enough room on the leash for that either. Master shook his head sadly and motioned for me to turn around and expose my ass to him. I did so, ashamed that I could be so foolish as to break the first rule he gave me today. My ass high in the air, the smack of the paddle landed loud and hard. It was lighter than I had expected, but I was not about to point that out. By error or purpose, he had swatted me lightly enough that it was still in the realm of pleasure more than pain. The swat forced my ass to take the plug more completely, and my skin tingled.

"That was, in fact, a warning swat. The next time you forget your place, it will not be so light," he said as he trailed his fingers across the tingling skin on my ass. "Perhaps you will not make me do this again, hmm? Next time will be two swats, and not nearly so light."

"No, Sir, I will not forget again."

"Good. Do continue. I rather enjoy seeing my pet so worked up. It's good to know one's toys are charged and ready for use whenever one might desire to use them."

I slowly slid the glass dildo in and out of my pussy, delighting in the feeling of being so full, but far enough away from the orgasm that almost claimed me earlier that I can slow down and enjoy the sensation. As the rhythm began to overwhelm me, I heard the timer of his watch again.

"Another five."

This time, when I reached into the pillowcase of toys, I discovered - to my delight - the vibrating bullet. I worked the dildo into that spot that feels most like Master's cock throbbing inside me and then pressed the power button on the bullet. Trying to pace myself, I first teased my nipples with it. When they could take no more, I brought the bullet to rest against the hood of my clit. The strong vibrations coursed through my entire pussy, traveling from my throbbing clit through my swollen cunt, and fading out as they reached the plug in my tight ass. I focused on breathing slowly, trying to find that perfect point of almost relaxation. If I relaxed too much, I'd cum before I could stop myself, but if I got too wound up, the sensations would overwhelm me and become painful. I looked up to see Master leaning against the column at the corner of the bed, his cock pressed hard against his stomach. I've felt that cock so many times in so many places that I could almost feel it thrusting into my cunt, fucking my ass, and filling my mouth. The toys inside me felt incredibly insufficient; they lacked the warmth, the perfect size and shape of Master's cock. The thought of his cock so filling me, however, pushed the limits of my self control.

"That's my girl... Ride that edge... I might need you to cum at a moment's notice..." He was suddenly pressed up behind me, his chest against my back and his cock grinding against me. "You are so incredibly fuckable right now. I want to shove my cock into you and fucking cum inside you. In fact, I think I will." He pulled the glass dildo from my cunt, pushed me to all fours and thrust his cock inside me. I screamed, positive that I wasn't going to be able to stop the rush that was building inside me. He pulled back for another thrust but paused when he heard the timer on his watch beep again. "You might want to grab that next toy, or you'll have to wait another 5 minutes," he growled in my ear.

I quickly dropped the bullet to grab the next toy. This time, I pulled out the nipple clamps. He chuckled with delight. Shakily, I adjusted them and attached a clamp to each nipple. When I was done, he reached around to tug lightly on the chain connecting them. Slowly sliding his cock back into my cunt, he handed me the glass dildo. "You should suck this clean," he said. "And don't forget your other hand should be holding that bullet to your clit." He slowly eased in and out of my cunt while I got myself situated. I was now on my elbows and knees, as my hands were engaged in other activities. It was a slightly uncomfortable position, which was good as it gave me something to focus on to keep the looming orgasm at bay.

"NOW you look like a good fuck, ready to take my cock. Let's see how you like it!" He began thrusting hard and fast into my cunt. For several minutes, I was unable to think of anything but complete and utter joy of his cock inside me completing me as nothing else can, of his hands gripping my hips, of the plug being slammed in my ass every time he thrust, the weight and swinging of the chain on my nipples, the upward tug of my collar, and the taste of my juices on the dildo in my mouth. After an eternity of fighting myself for some form of self control, I felt him explode inside me. His cock throbbed, his hands tightened on my hips, and he screamed out above me. "Fuck yes! That's the way my pussy should feel! Take my cock, milk my cock!"

I don't know how much time passed, but slowly, I regained some of my thought processes. Master's cock was no longer inside me; in fact, he was sitting beside the camera again, a towel across his lap. I don't remember him getting there. Somewhere along the way I dropped the bullet from my numb fingers and the dildo from my mouth. My body still shook with need, and my thighs were soaked with a mixture of my juices and his cum. My pussy still throbbed as if to say it would cum if it could just have one more thrust. I wanted to cum so badly that I was crying. My entire body ached with the need to be touched, and I was panting. I had told him once that I liked feeling like a bitch in heat, and he certainly knew how to make me feel that way.

"I think you may have missed the timer, but your five minutes is up," he said. Numbly, I reached into the bag behind me and discovered that there was only one thing left. I pulled out the small white vibrator and shakily turned it on. I never ceased to be amazed at the amount of punch a vibrator this size can have. I turned once more so that I was on my hands and knees with my ass to Master and his camera. I pulled the plug out slightly and pushed it back in to make sure it is well situated. I propped the glass dildo upright in the bed so I can lean over to suck on it. I slid the white vibrator into my over excited pussy, tilting it so it rubs against that precious spot. My other hand picked the bullet back up and continued to work my clit with it. The chain attached to my nipple clamps dragged across the blankets on the bed and tugged lightly on my nipples. I was as completely filled as I can possibly be without feeling Master's cock. My body was writhing and contorting in every way, trying to get as much pleasure as it could from every piece of metal, plastic, and jelly. The room continued to be filled with the sounds of my whimpers and moans. Only the focus on coordination and the steady tug of the leash on my collar was keeping me from cumming all over the bed.

I was so focused on the overload of sensations that I didn't even notice Master joining me on the bed. Gently, he took the glass dildo from my mouth and helped me sit up. "You've been such a good girl. You've filled yourself as I ordered so well, and I enjoyed watching every minute of it." Amazingly, his cock was growing hard again. "I'm so proud to have you as my pet. One of these days I'll find a place to show you off." My fingers slipped and lost control of the white vibrator in my cunt at the thought of being displayed by him. He quickly reached under me to grab that toy too. "I think we can find something better than these toys for you." He then stood on the bed, his cock and balls inches from my face. I took the opportunity to run my tongue along the underside of his balls and then pulled them gently into my mouth. My free hand stroked his cock while my other hand was still rubbing the vibrating bullet against my clit. He knelt back down beside me, the end of my leash in his hand, no longer attached to the bed. "And I think you've learned where you belong, so we won't need this." It was still attached to my collar, but no longer hindered my movement.

Master laid on his back before me, his cock not as hard as it was earlier, but hard nonetheless. "Come here my pet... Ride my cock and prepare to cum hard and often."

He certainly didn't need to tell me twice. I straddled him and took his cock inside my sopping pussy. When he was fully inside me, I could feel his balls pushing slightly against the plug in my ass. I really didn't need the bullet at this point; his cock rubbed me perfectly as I ground against him. Even as worked up as I was, his cock felt better than even the larger toys in our toy box. I wanted to cum so badly, but I didn't want the sensations to stop. I pushed myself as far as I could, trying to hold out as long as I could before breaking down and begging for release.

His hands were on my hips, pushing me down his cock and holding me tight against him. When I could take it no more, I looked him in the eye and begged as never before. "Please Sir, please let me cum. Let this cunt soak you with it's cum, please oh god please Sir now please let me cum now please!"

He stared back into my eyes as if he'd somehow be able to feel the euphoria I was about to feel if he just stared hard enough. Maybe he just liked the undisguised need in my eyes. Whatever his reason, he nodded slowly to me. "Go ahead. Cum hard, soak my cock. Show me how much that cunt needs me, fucking cum!"

My body had started cumming at the nod of his head. It was much like being swept away in a stormy sea - my body was wracked with waves of pleasure. I tried as hard as I could to keep eye contact with Master so that he might see the pleasure he had given me. Waves of hot and cold swept across my body, my pussy shuddered around his cock, I felt the plug slide free of my ass as it contracted, and I felt my cum gushing down his cock, onto his balls, and soaking our thighs. I heard him moan beneath me, and it sent shivers down my back as another series of waves swamped my body.

It felt like an eternity and like no time at all. The waves slowly grew smaller and the rhythm of our bodies slowed. Emotionally and psychologically, I wanted more, but my body cried out that it was done. My legs were jelly and I collapsed, rolling to my back to lay beside Master and allow the cool air of the fan above to cool us both.

12