A Place to Belong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers

For her own part, Marti had been contenting herself with stroking various parts of Ty's body during his exploration of her own. But when she tasted his lips, it seemed to cause her brain to shift gears. Suddenly she became much more aggressive, reaching down and grasping Ty's cock, feeling it throb in her hand. Without asking permission, Marti whispered, "Take me from behind again."

Ty watched in lust as Marti wiggled around on the bed and presented her ass to him. Biting his lower lip, Ty plunged his cock directly into Marti's waiting pussy, not even giving her time to get used to the intrusion. From the way Marti began screaming out her pleasure though, Ty was fairly sure that that was exactly how she had wanted it. She was thrusting back on his cock as fast as he could drive it into her. Their mating became fast and furious. Even with Ty exerting every bit of his sheer will, Marti's warm, wet body caused him to cum far more quickly than he had meant to. With a barely muted roar, Ty poured his seed into Marti, bucking against her like there was no end.

Ty's body slumped over Marti's as his climax came to a crashing conclusion, the last of his cum forcing itself out of his cock into Marti. It took a few moments before he could manage to get his eyes to open and focus. A chuckled escaped him though when he did, because Marti was lying under him grinning like she had just conquered the world and was quite proud of herself for doing so! But it was also obvious that, behind that grin, she was fading fast. In fact, her eyes weren't even open. Exerting monumental effort, Ty reached down and grabbed the blanket at the foot of Marti's bed. He managed to pull it up over their bodies only moments before he fell fast asleep.

The sun was setting when Ty woke up. He glanced at his watch and sighed. Normally, on Saturday nights he was busy tending bar, but he had taken the night off. Unfortunately though, he did have to report for work at noon the next day. But right now he had his Marti for the rest of the evening and he didn't want to waste a moment.

Nudging her away with soft kisses, Ty smiled into Marti's sleepy eyes. "We seem to fall asleep an awful lot... must be all the physical exertion," Ty teased.

Marti smiled sleepily. "I like your exertion," she whispered.

Ty ushered Marti out of bed and into the shower. "Let's get you cleaned up, then we can go grab a bite to eat," Ty suggested.

Marti didn't present any protests, so Ty jumped into the shower with her and washed her down. He mused to himself as he soaped up her soft flesh that he could really get to liking this part of their relationship!

Relationship? What relationship??? Ty found himself suddenly rather distracted. Was he having a relationship with Marti? He hadn't really thought about it. He had just been kinda going with the feeling. But Ty wasn't the kind of man who had casual relationships with women. How exactly had he managed to find himself in the midst of this one? He didn't even know that much about this woman.

Even as Ty tried to convince himself of that, there was a little prick to his conscious -- almost a little voice inside his head -- pointing out to him that this wasn't a "normal" situation. And this wasn't a "normal" relationship. There was something special about this woman. Whatever it was, it was definitely something Ty needed in his life. No, "it" wasn't something he needed, Marti was someone he needed. And call it whatever he liked, he wasn't about to let Marti go until he figured it out.

Ty finished rinsing Marti off and then shooed her out of the shower while he finished up his own bathing. As he stood on her bath mat, drying off with one of her fluffy towels, Ty watched Marti dress. She sure did make a room look good just by being in it!

When they both finished getting ready, Marti suggested that they go in her car, since it was getting late. Ty shrugged his shoulders, trying to look nonchalant, but all the while thinking how fun it would be to get to sit and stare at her as she drove.

Marti picked out a small Italian restaurant near her apartment. Ty was glad that the place wasn't so very crowded. He had been worried that there wouldn't be much options on a Saturday night. But apparently this was a relatively unknown little eatery. After the first bite of the salad and breadsticks, Ty had to agreed with Marti's assessment though -- it was definitely good food.

As they worked their way through their delicious dinner, Ty asked Marti how her day had been at work on Friday. When she began telling him the details of all that her father had surprised her with the day before, Ty felt like a total heel. "Marti -- why didn't you tell me that you were facing such a hard decision this week-end? I would never have drug you out to the fair and made you spend the whole day taking pictures of pigs and squash," reaching over to squeeze her hand, he added, "I didn't know, baby."

Marti looked taken aback for a moment, then she let out a quiet laugh, "It's quite alright, Ty. I really welcomed the chance to do something other than think about this all day. Anyway, I've already made up my mind."

Ty looked at her in confusion, "What have you decided?"

"I'm going to take the buy out offer," Marti stated simply.

"What?" Ty exclaimed. "But you love your hosiery mill! Have you seen your face when you talk about the place? No, of course you haven't seen your face -- but still -- you obviously love that place. You can't just walk away from it. What will you do?"

Shaking her head calmly, Marti said, "I've already made up my mind. I do love textiles. But I don't like the business end of the job. I would be much happier not having to deal with people in such close proximity every day. I will find something to do." Then, as she watched Ty's face, she added, "Does it bother you that I won't be working, Ty?"

Ty shook his head vigorously. "No! That's not it. I .... just... well, it's so sudden. I just am finding it hard to believe that you can let it go so easily."

"Well," Marti began, "It isn't really that easily. But if you had been there when my dad told me about the offer. It was like this huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. It was a good feeling. You just have to trust me on this Ty -- I know I am doing the right thing."

Ty frowned down at his tiramisu, trying to decide what to say next. Part of him was obviously very concerned that Marti would regret her decision, but part of him was jumping up and down inside at the thought of her being freed from her corporate world so she could spend more time with him. Clearing his throat, Ty said, "So... ummm.... do you think maybe you would like to... uh... maybe hang out together some more after you.... what would you call it? Retire?"

Marti almost laughed at Ty's sudden uncertainty. But she would never do that to him. Anyway, her heart was about to burst out of her chest! Smiling her brightest smile, Marti said, "Are you asking me to go steady?"

Ty threw back his head and laughed. "Yeah, I guess I am. Interested?"

"Very much so," Marti said quietly, still smiling broadly.

Ty smiled too. "Good answer!" he said as he winked across the table at his new girlfriend!

After supper, Marti and Ty went back to her apartment. It was fairly late. Ty had explained at dinner that he had to be back at work by noon the next day. Marti wasn't sure exactly what he expected from her for the rest of the evening, but she knew what she wanted. As they walked into her apartment, Marti sat down on the couch. Without mincing words, she said, "Wanna stay the night?"

Ty looked at her and grinned. "I'd love to. Any ideas what we could do to fill the time?"

Looking a little sheepish, Marti said, "Watch tv?"

Ty dropped down onto the couch beside her. "Sounds like a great way to end a wonderful day." Grabbing the remote, he began flipping through the channels.

Marti rolled her eyes at his stereotypical male behavior, then snuggled into his side. She kinda enjoyed Ty being male, so she wasn't about to complain!

After watching tv for awhile, Marti found it difficult to keep her eyes open. She looked up to tell Ty that she needed to go to bed, only to find his head was drooping and his eyes were already shut.

Chuckling to herself, she pulled on his hand and led him, still half asleep, over to the bed. She dropped her jeans, slipped off her bra, then turned to help Ty. Fortunately, he had taken off his boots earlier, so it was just his jeans and t-shirt that she had to worry with. As he lay on the bed, she wrestled his clothes off of him. As she finished up, Ty opened one sleepy eye. "Are you going to ravish me now, pretty lady?" he teased.

Rather than answer him outloud, Marti just shook her head, smiling at his offer. She set the alarm clock then crawled into bed beside Ty. She pulled the sheets up over them both and snuggled up to Ty. Ty rolled over and pulled her to him, spooning her from behind. It felt so nice to have his large body wrapped around hers. It was only a matter of seconds before Ty's breath became soft snores in her ear. As Marti drifted off to sleep, she decided that she kinda liked the whole idea of this "going steady"!

The alarm clock woke Ty up as he struggled with his early morning brain fuzziness. Then he remembered where he was. Memories from the day before came flooding back as he snuggled closer to the warm body beside him. He had never really thought that he had a "type" of woman that he preferred, but he was fast realizing that he did now. Marti's body fit his perfectly.

Glancing over Marti's shoulder as she switched off the alarm, Ty realized that he wasn't going to have time to do all the wonderful and wicked things he wanted to do to Marti. He would be lucky to grab his shower and get out the door in time. Marti smiled knowingly and whispered, "Go on sleepyhead -- take your shower."

Reluctantly, but obediently, Ty climbed out of bed. At least this way Janice wouldn't have a chance to make fun of him for looking unkempt. He had had the forethought yesterday morning to bring an extra change of clothes -- just in case the day had gone as perfectly as he had hoped. Since his wish had come true, that change of clothes would come in handy now.

When Ty finished in the bathroom, he came out and stopped by the bed where Marti was still lying. "I gotta get going. I'll call you later, ok?" He dropped a kiss on her lips and teasingly squeezed her breast under the sheet. Raising one eyebrow suggestively, he added, "And I can't wait to see you again!"

Marti watched as Ty left her apartment. She sighed contentedly.

And then the tears started.

Without warning, the weight of the week came crashing down on Marti's shoulders. One short week ago, the only thing she had been worried about was the upcoming convention. She had been a securely single woman with an unquestioned career. But now, she was... well, she wasn't sure what she was.

Going over the facts in her mind as the tears continued, Marti listed off the changes she had experienced in such a short time period. She had dealt with the movers and shakers of the textile world at the convention, she had faced down an unruly, out of control employee, dressed down several other employees, met the man of her dreams, and lost her career. Yeah, it had been a rough week!

But at least the list made her chuckle too. The more hours that passed, the more sure Marti was that she was making the right decision about leaving the corporate world. She might love her threads and sock stitch patterns, but she did not enjoy the day to day requirements of being an executive. And having met Ty during the same week that her old life shattered around her feet -- well, that just seemed fitting too. He somehow made her stronger, somehow more sure of herself, and she liked that feeling.

Deciding that she needed to take it easy for the rest of the day, Marti climbed out of bed, dried her eyes and grabbed a mug to make hot chocolate. Then she sat down on her couch, turned on some music and let her thoughts wonder.

Ty called Marti that night after work just to tell her good night. They ended up talking for several hours before he finally insisted that she go to bed and get some rest. Marti's heart was more content than she could ever remember being. Marti just knew it was all going to be ok.

JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers