A Plantation's Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I will," Mr. Banks said. "You'll see. You'll ALL see." No one else was watching, nor seemed to care what was taking place, but Mr. Banks, at least to Abraham, seemed insistent on making a fool of himself.

"I'm happy to drive, sir," Abraham said.

"No. Do as I order. I'll drive."

Abraham shrugged and retrieved the coach-whip, handing it over to Mr. Banks before entering the coach-box and preparing to pull Mr. Banks to sit beside him.

"Get down from there," Mr. Banks barked. "I won't let you steal my moment, Abraham. They'll think you're doing the driving. Get in the cabin."

Abraham looked at Caroline, who looked away, down the street, as if ignoring what her husband was saying. Even Victor stepped forward for a moment, a mild soberness entering his countenance, before realizing he was out of line to interject between a white man and his hired hand.

"Whatever you say, sir," Abraham said, jumping off the coach box and letting Mr. Banks take his place. He seemed awkward up there, and out of place, but ready to do as he wished and drive them off.

"For the love of God, don't you kill us up there," Caroline said as Abraham helped her into the cabin and followed her inside.

"I am the safest, most experienced driver in this whole damed county," Mr. Banks slurred, to no one in particular. "Everyone will know it soon enough!"

A moment passed, inside the cabin, when no words were spoken. Caroline sat on her side, Abraham on the other, with no movement between them.

When the whip was heard and the horses proceed forward, the speed was of such that Caroline whelped, holding her hand over her mouth. They passed the first turn in the road, and the country was all that laid before them. Just then they took to a second bend, and Caroline found herself sliding across the leather seat, hitting into the side of the cabin.

"Watch out now," Abraham said, jumping up and sliding to her side, bringing her into his arms, his chest. She was practically seated on his lap, now.

"I'm fine," she said. "It's just all a bit much . . ." The warmth of his immensity consumed her, and she felt at home in his arms, exactly where she wished to be.

He let her say no more. He leaned over and she turned to meet his lips and she could not resist the urge to put her hands against his large, chiseled cheeks, to run her hand through his hair, and even as the carriage sped down the road, with Mr. Banks right above them, neither could resist their lust.

"Take me here," she said.

"But Mr. Banks—"

"I don't care," she said. "Do what I never allowed him to."

To her side she could feel the rise in his pants, and Abraham picked her up in one motion and placed her on his lap, straddling him, face to face, and they picked up where they left off, their lips meeting, their tongues now melding together as one.

She reached down and rubbed the snaking member in his pants, and he eagerly reached beneath her dress, felt her bloomers there, and immediately removed them, the loose panties collectingat her ankles.

"Not everything at once," she whispered, "I couldn't manage."

She stepped back from Abraham, and he grabbed her hands to keep her balance as she kneeled down and began removing his pants. She watched as the long, dark member slowly revealed itself beside his thigh, amazed by its size, and when she finally reached its end the whole matter bobbed upwards as if desperate to be let out, and she took it heartily between her hands. Finally, she thought, for all was right it seemed, no matter the cost that might be paid to have it.

At first she did not know what to do with it, but he took her long, blonde hair and delicately placed it behind her ears, and she smiled at his grace, his kind nature, which she knew concealed something far more base, and carnal.

"Go ahead," he said, and she knew what was asked of her, for it was also what she wanted. She took it in her mouth, just the head at first, but then more, and it tasted as she imagined, the recreation of his strong musk when he brought wood for the fire into the house after a long day's work, sweat intermingled with something natural, something sexual at its very core that she could not resist. It came over her like a wave, and she pounced on his penis, her tiny mouth widening as she forced herself to take more of him.

"That's right," he said. He put his a single hand on her head and palmed it, guiding her up and down, giving her time, yet controlling her, using her head as he so pleased.

She could not help but touch herself. She had rarely done so, had heard very little of the act, but her she was merely listening to her body, and it called for her to reach down and feel her pussy, gently run her hand upon it. When she moaned — when Abraham peered over and saw what she was doing, he pulled her off his cock, her head riding upwards and leaving behind long strands of wet, bubble-strewn spit that left it glistening.

"What is it?" she said, yet he said nothing — he rather acted.

He picked her up by the elbows and once again brought her onto his lap, his penis now erect beneath her weight, prodding into his chest.

"Oh!" she said, gasping in pleasure as she began involuntarily pushing herself against the meat, up and down, up and down, feeling it rub against her clit, against the lips of her entrance. "Yes, yes."

For a moment they could hear Mr. Banks howling drunkenly, screaming about his riding skills, but just as quickly he was silent, and for all it mattered the two were in their own impenetrable world, available only to one another, and only their own sounds seemed audible there.

It happened organically. She slid down on Abraham, and when she did so the head of his member poked against her slit, finding its way inside. She moaned and stopped, and he reached around and helped guide it farther along. Already he could feel the moisture at her hole, for she was nearly sopping wet at this point, her thighs wet with her own juices. He could feel the head of his penis releasing a dollops of pre-cum, and it only worked to add more lubrication to her own.

"I'm ready," she said.

"Slow," he said. "Like I said before, Mrs. Banks — I'm not here to do anything but give you comfort. Wouldn't want to cause any pain."

Their lips met as she let her weight fall against his cock, and slowly, the massive thing broke its way into her, took up space where before there was none, explored so deep within her the pleasure, combined with the traces of pain, was nearly too much to bear.

"It's perfect," she said.

They must have hit a small hole, for the carriage leaned to one side, and it caused Caroline to let her body fall in one moment; taking Abraham's cock to the hilt, she let out a scream of shock that filled the cabin.

"Quiet, now" Abraham said.

She took a moment, looked down at the absence of Abraham's cock, realized it was deep within her and was overtaken by the act, by the feat of having taken her lover as she wished to, fully and entirely. "I don't care if he hears," Caroline said. "Let him see us. Let him watch for all I care." The feeling of Abraham filling her seemed enough by itself, yet when he began pulling down, then up again, it was almost too much to withhold the moans, the feelings that racked through her body. Each time he exited her she eagerly awaited his return, his enormous organ taking its rightful place within her, and she only wished the moment could last forever.

Soon she had hit a stride, her back arched, eyes closed, and Abraham took the moment to lean forward and kiss her neck, nibbling at points, and she considered stopping him. "If you leave a mark—"

"You're mine now," Abraham said. "I'll make that clear however I please." As if in anger at her words, Abraham began thrusting up himself, and Caroline was left motionless as he pumped upwards, stuffing into her relentlessly, her pussy noisy with the slopping sounds of their shared sex.

"Yes!" she screamed, yet Abraham grabbed her by the air, silencing her immediately.

"What'd I say about being quiet?"

"I'm sorry-"

"You're sorry, master," Abraham corrected.

"I'm sorry master," she said, whimpering as she felt her body clench up, her thighs shaking as a powerful orgasm ripped through her, a bliss the likes of which she'd never known.

"Please, more, please," she pleaded and Abraham sped up, his cock relentlessly taking her hole.

When Abraham began to moan, she could feel him pulsing within her, the heat announcing his intentions, and she leaned over and put her mouth to her ear.

"Cum in me as you wish," she said. "Make me your property. Make me yours."

Abraham buried himself to the hilt, grunting, his body arrested in spasms as his penis gushed sperm into her accepting pussy like a steady stream. Caroline felt it like a warmth she'd been waiting her life to accept, something inevitable. She sat on his dick as it slowly deflated, his deposit secured deep inside of her womb, and took his mouth to her own one final time as the carriage began to slow, as the big house appeared off in the distance.

They sat in silence for a moment, catching their breaths, eyes locked on one another with such an intensity that their foreheads grew close, to the point that they touched and beads of sweat from their brows were passed between them.

Until Abraham broke the spell.

"It'd be best you get yourself proper, Mrs. Banks."

His words unlocked her old self, and Caroline came to.

"Of — Of course!" she said, sitting up and climbing to the other side of the cabin. She pulled her panties up, which she knew would quickly be covered in his semen as it came out of her — the thought was an exciting one, though she kept it to herself. At least for now.

The carriage came to a halt just as she'd gotten herself decent.

"Tomorrow night you'll come to me," Abraham said, pulling up his own pants. "Wait until he's asleep, until the whole house is asleep.."

"I'll see what I can do."

"There will be no seeing. You'll do as you're told."

She did not flinch, did not pause, before answering. "Yes, master."

The moment was interrupted when the door to the carriage opened, and Mr. Banks, his face crinkly and chapped from the wind, faced them, slapping his hat against his knee. "Thirty minutes, I said I'd do it. Didn't I?!"

"You did," Caroline said beneath her breath.

"That's how I heard it, sir," Abraham said. "Faster than I rode into town, that's for sure."

"For damn sure!" Mr. Banks said.

Abraham helped Mrs. Banks out of the cabin, and as they all walked forth Mr. Banks began giving him instructions, that he would turn back immediately for town and notify the fat man, Victor, of his speedy time; yet in the middle of his ramblings, he suddenly grew silent.

"Sir?" Abraham asked, confused.

"My word," Caroline said.

Suddenly it was Abraham, too, who was silent.

Standing before them was a man as tall, if not taller, than Abraham himself. His shadow itself was colossal, and seemed to span the entirety of the front porch. He had a sack of clothes to his side, and when Abraham approached him, his brawn was clearly matched by the new, hulking man.

"Hope I'm not intruding on something," the man said, his voice low enough to cause the earth to tremble.

It seemed, in one moment, that Mr. Banks had sobered up. "Thank my lucky stars — tell me you're looking for work."

The man looked at Mr. Banks squarely, before his gaze passed between Caroline and Abraham. " 'spose I am."

He was rough around the edges, more-so than Abraham, but Mr. Banks considered the idea of having such an ox working his property and saw only dollar signs in his sight. Before the moment was gone, the man was signed up and offered a place in the barn, beside Abraham himself. How lucky, he thought, for two man of such caliber to fall into his lap such a short amount of time. Someone was truly looking out for him.

"Now, Abraham, get back to town quickly, before Victor thinks I took longer than I did to get here," Mr. Banks said. "And when you get back show . . ." The name was not coming to him.

"Jebediah," the ox of a man said.

"Right, show Jebediah, around the property, will you?"

"Will do, sir."

"Come along, Caroline," Mr. Banks said, taking his wife by the arm and leading her inside. She looked back at Abraham, and he noted the small trail of moisture leaking down her leg, the evidence of his seeding, his stake on her.

For a moment the two men stood by one another, the wind brushing up against them, shirts flapping in the air, only silence separating them.

"Looks like you've got a good start to the proceedings, ha?" Jebediah said.

"Ain't expecting you to make it so soon," Abraham said. "I'm still breaking her in. She isn't ready for what's to come."

"Little brother, tell me this: is they ever truly ready?"

Abraham sighed, looked at Jebediah. "Not for what we have in store."

"Ain't that the truth."

Abraham turned to his brother. "I'll be back soon," he said. "Make yourself at home in the barn, right around the corner, right hand side of the house."

"Already feels like home," Jebediah said. "And Abraham?"

"Yes?"

"She worth our time?"

Abraham smiled, nodded. "She might just be the best yet."

*****

If there's interest, I'll add on to the story. Let me know, readers. Take care~

12