A Plantation's Secrets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Jebediah pulled out of her in one long motion, his dick wobbling up and down, glistening with Mae's cum. He turned and faced Caroline, and frozen in shock, she merely looked on in surprise, his menacing, massive cock staring straight at her like a broadsword.

"I think your little mistress wants some of this cum, too. Ain't that right?"

Mae turned in a bout of confusion and yelped in shock. "Miss Caroline!" She lunged for the bed, pulling up the blanket to cover herself. "Please forgive me. I — something came over me is all!"

"Quiet," Jebediah said turning to Mae. "And I ain't say to crawl up into that bed, girl."

"She may sit where she wishes!" Caroline said. No matter how large this man was, how authoritative, she knew Mae would never betray her. She was obedient to Caroline even before Mr. Banks, and she thought it wise to protect her from this man.

"I said stand," Jebediah said. He was still staring at Caroline, yet he put his hand out, as if expecting it to be filled. The bed creaked and Mae was soon standing, her hand in Jebediah's. Her large bosom, full yet taut with youth, was a surprise to Mae, and her curves were even more visible from the front, so top heavy but leading towards her strong, thick thighs and legs. She eyed Jebediah with lust and Caroline could not believe the girl had betrayed her commands after everything she'd done for her. She was clearly under the spell of this heathen . . . and the monstrous piece of meat attached to him.

"Now why don't both of you follow me."

He began moving towards the door, and Caroline began to protest, yet he had already shoved past her, opening the door outside and bringing Mae along with him. The air outside seized her for a moment before the door shut, leaving her alone in the house.

She knew she could not return to her bed like this, not with the rush of what she'd just experienced, and what might come later on. Yet the man's show of control, his possession of Mae, seemed outright wrong. To give in to him by heeding his instructions went against everything she believed in. Yet the allure of that man; better yet, of Abraham . . .

Caroline opened the door and found herself in darkness, feeling her way towards the barn. A small flicker of light cast shadows at her feet, and she followed as it outlined the barn itself, the horses inside, and finally Mae, Jebediah, and Abraham.

"You think you can keep me waiting, Ms. Caroline?"

The voice alone coupled with the cold nearly brought her teeth to a chatter, such a rush of feeling it brought within her. Abraham was smiling as mischievously as Jebediah; he stood in profile beside a lantern swinging from a rope tied off at the top of the barn; he wore only his pants, and she could already see his enormous member, brutishly long, packed against his leg, aching to be let free.

Jebediah, still naked, had a hand on Mae's rear, gripping it like a plaything, still staring at Caroline.

"See you saw my brother at work, then?" Abraham said.

"Brother?" Caroline said, flummoxed. Only now she saw it, the same smile, the same sculpted faces; the big, pouty lips. And of course what lay in their pants... "Why I should have guessed."

"Ms. Caroline thinks my property is hers. Ain't that right?" Jebediah said, ignoring her.

"Speak up, Ms. Caroline," Abraham said. "That so? You keeping from my brother what claimed as his?"

Mae was merely smiling, staring off as if in a drunken haze, letting herself be handled by Jebediah, happy to do so. Yet Caroline knew exactly how she felt. She wanted the same; to be taken, used by a man who deserved her, a real man.

"Maybe we need to show you just why she isn't yours anymore," Abraham said.

"First off," Jebediah said. "You ain't got one of these." He gripped his hulking penis and, cupping one portion as the rest hung loose in the front of his hand and passed it to Mae, who held it herself with two hands, as if she'd been given a prize.

"This is what you claim a woman with," Jebediah said.

Without instruction, as if it was a natural instinct, the instruction of her sex, Mae began stroking the massive beast, bringing it to life. "Get on down now," Jebediah said.

She quickly dropped to her knees, sucking on the head, slowly working a larger portion into her mouth, desperately taking as much of it as she could.

"My word," Caroline said under her breath.

Abraham watched on, and in moments his cock began to balloon, and so great was its pull that his pant legs began to rise at the pressure, and in one motion he pulled them down entirely.

It was merely something primal that made Caroline begin to step forward, but Abraham put up a hand, telling her to stop.

"What do you think you're doing, Ms. Caroline? You think you deserve to touch this — to even come near me — after how you acted earlier this evening?"

Caroline stuttered. The front of her gown was damp at the groin and she longed to feel Abraham, laid out on the hay under the warmth of the lantern and his body.

"I meant nothing by it," she said, shaking her head. "Please."

"You'll take your punishment," Abraham said. "You'll watch and nothing more."

He turned to the side and his cock nearly slapped Mae in the back of the skull, yet she caught it with what looked like skill, and it made Caroline wonder if this was the first time they'd shared her, and a jealousy rose up within her, that her help had been receiving the pleasure that was hers, that even right now she was secondary to the same girl who had been combing her hair, serving her food, since they were both children.

Mae put one in her mouth and then transferred to other, stroking that which she could not pleasure orally, long strokes of the hand glided along with the saliva left from her mouth. When it was Abraham's turn he took her head in his hand, forcing her to engulf his cock, inch after inch, Mae making terrible slopping noises that only indicated her pleasure, her need to do as she was told.

As if by the work of another force entirely, Caroline's hand had slowly found its way under her gown; with a pathetic lack of patience she rubbed her clitoris, swollen with arousal, before plunging a finger, then two, into her waiting cunt.

"Look at that little white slut," Jebediah said. "Can't even control herself."

"Get up," Abraham said, and Mae began to rise. He grabbed her shoulder like an instrument to be used and forced her over, her tits swaying freely, her mouth meeting once again with Jebediah's cock, which stood before her.

"Why you get first dibs?" Jebediah said.

"You got your fill," Abraham said, smiling.

Abraham lined his massive member with Mae's hole, staring at Caroline all along, before plunging it within her. The girl cried out in ecstasy, and Caroline knew the feeling: right. Just right.

"Take it," Abraham said. Each time he banged into her, her tits popped forward into Jebediah's chest, and after a moment the hulking man took them into his hands, kneading them, flicking over her nipples.

"These things could milk a whole village, ha?" Jebediah said. His ass began to firm into a knot of muscle and took Mae's mouth as if it was a pussy, slamming himself into her, his low-hanging sack clipping into her chin with every motion.

Caroline put three fingers into herself and only wanted more, and she realized none of them would do, that it was what stood before her — long, thick, and black — that would be the only answer to her needs. She could feel herself gushing juices, and her breathing quickened, matching her desire, her arousal.

"Here!" Abraham said, staring at Caroline and pointing at a spot beside him.

At first Caroline did not know if he was speaking to her, giving her the right to even being acknowledged. "Yeah, you. Come now, before I regret asking you in the first place."

She let her gown fall and walked over, her eyes glazed over in lust and curiosity. Abraham placed a hand on her shoulder and forced her to her knees.

"Get yourself a good look at what you're missing out on."

"Abraham, please—"

"You forget? That's master to you."

"Yes," it was a whisper, but then she was overtaken, wanted the world to know. "Yes, master!"

Beads of sweat collected on his beautiful ebony skin, and she reached forward to touch, yet he slapped her hand away.

"There's no touching, Caroline. Know your place."

Jebediah pulled his cock from Mae's mouth in one swift motion, her mouth still gaping, as if stretched and permanently changed by what just escaped it. And almost unison, Abraham pulled out from her pussy with a popping noise, and with her vantage point Caroline could see the hole, enlarged and gaping, shrink in the absence of his cock.

Abraham slapped Mae's jiggling ass and Jebediah, still standing over the bent over girl, pulled her by the hair, not letting her stand erect, until he was seated on the bundle of hay behind him, his penis so long it nearly stretched to his bulging pectorals.

"Sit," he said, letting go of the girl's hair.

Mae wiped the sweat from her brow and sat on the pole, slowly but surely, her cunt engulfing every bit of it until it must have felt to be deep in her stomach.

Abraham nodded for Caroline to follow him. He pulled up next to Mae, and no words were exchanged when she took his penis into her mouth once again.

"Make me cum now, Mae. As long as me and my brother are here, your job's to make us cum. Can you do that for me?

Between mouthful of cock and the spearing penis pummeling her pussy she could barely let out a squeal, yet she clearly nodded yes, a desperate, soul-certain yes, and continued thrusting down on Abraham's meat, letting it poke into her cheek, jab at every surface of her mouth before finding safe passage down her throat.

Caroline did not need to be told what to do any longer. She was merely a slave, at the whim of her master, who, for now, did not need her, who only wished to punish her for her wrongdoings. She sat beside Abraham, her head near his muscle-carved thigh, watching both cocks saw into their wet, gaping points of entry. Each time Mae thrust down her ass slapped and smacked into Jebediah's legs and her ass reverberated with tremors that seemed to shake the earth.

"That's a fat pussy if I've ever felt one!" Jebediah said. "God damn, girl."

For a moment Abraham's dick plopped from her mouth; Jebediah picked her up but not off his dick, and holding her in the air, began hammering upwards, filling her with cock as she lay helpless above him. It seemed to be all she could take. The noises she made were animal, guttural, as if she was undergoing some transformation.

"I'mma cum," Jebediah said.

"Yes," Mae said. "Gimme. Gimme all of it."

She tried to thrust down on his cock but his control of her body was too strong as he continued piercing her pussy, holding her up there like a doll to be used.

"With every thrust she let out a whelp, and then Jebediah seemed to find a different level of intensity: his eyes grew dark, it seemed, and he took to Mae's pussy with such ferocity, that his dick was either fully in the girl or fully out, long, deep strokes that penetrated her to her very core.

"I — I can't—" Mae writhed, the recipient of an orgasm so forceful that she merely went limp, and when Jebediah let her go her body simply fell to the hay.

"Good while she lasted," Jebediah said.

Now, him and Abraham stood together, their two cocks, both longer than Caroline's arm, hanging before their bodies.

By now she was fingering herself furiously, her mouth open, hoping, praying, that they might use her — might use any part of her.

"Changes nothing, Caroline. You don't get to touch us. But if you act like a good girl and let us use you as for cleanup, then that might repay your wrongs from this evening."

"Yes, master," she said. The words still seemed odd coming from her mouth, so alien, so low for a woman of her stature. Yet here, with these men, it was all she was. A slave. In some deep, sick part of her being, it was all she wanted to be.

Abraham and Jebediah stepped forward, both of them stroking their cocks with their fists furiously, faster and faster; Caroline tried to reach forward and touch Abraham's hanging sack but he pulled back.

"Don't you dare, girl," Jebediah said.

The sight of the cocks before her, practically hanging over her head, was intoxicating. So close to bliss, so close to finding the satisfaction she only now knew she'd been seeking her whole life. Yet that satisfaction would have to wait.

Jebediah was first. His gripped his shaft and propelled a long, thick stream of cum onto her face, hitting her cheek so hard each seemed like a slap. The second and third ropes criss-crossed squarely upon her face, stinging her eyes, large glops collecting at the corners of her lips.

He collapsed next to Mae, wiping sweat from his face, taking deep breaths to recover from his exertion; and now it was just Abraham. He took his time, and Caroline was staring up at him, wanting it, wanting him. He was staring back.

"Have you fully learned your place, Caroline?"

"Yes, master" she said, his saliva-covered cock dripping juices onto her dress, which only added to her own.

"And where's that?"

"Wherever you wish me to be, doing whatever you wish me to do."

"And by now you better know what I wish for you to do."

"Let you use me."

As he had in her bedroom, he delicately placed his hand on her face, as if to impart wisdom onto a child needing instruction.

"You're for breeding. Breeding black babies."

Her skin pricked and rose at these words, her nipples showed themselves as if her very instincts had been triggered, brought to life.

"Yes! It's my only want. To make as many black babies as you desire," she said.

Her words did it. He began to grunt, his chest in a spasm that seemed to overtake his whole being.

"Touch it," he said. "Now."

She reached forward, her soft, lily-white hand extending, and it only took only a grip of the head of his cock — it flicked back, pulsed once, and finally sent torrent after torrent of hot, molten semen shot forth, his member recoiling like a fired cannon, each thick stream of his production masking her face where the last had not.

He put his hand on her head and she opened her mouth, the last ropes of his seed filling the back of her throat as she took him to the root. He groaned passionately and tried to reach into her further, down her throat, into her stomach, before calming, spent and exhausted. She could feel his cock slowly deflate in her mouth. As he slowly pulled out she sucked and swallowed, cleaning it at every centimeter, making sure her tongue swirled and met the whole surface area, and when it finally plopped free from her mouth, it slapped against his thigh with no blemishes, no spit, no cum, as if he'd just bathed moments before.

"Good girl," he said.

He petted her head. The sun was not up but it would be soon, and already the morning birds were beginning to rise, the errant chirp reaching them from the woods nearby. In a few hours from now he would be in the field and Caroline would be back in her bed, as if none of this had happened. Not that she'd forget it had taken place. No, she'd never forget.

"Now what, master?"

"Now you go back inside, clean yourself off, and prepare for tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? What's tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow you'll be bred, Caroline, through and through."

He pulled her to her feet, keeping hold of her hand in his own.

"And when it's all said and done," he went on, "Even Mr. Banks will know your true nature."

12