A Platonic Relationship Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the Green River," Plato said like an excited tour guide. "This is all federal land. Most of it used to be missile silos and other super secret stuff. The locals have even renamed one of the roads New Area 51 Road."

He pointed in the distance and said, "That's the town of Green River, Utah, over there. It's a nice little community that is a little more open to outsiders than most in Utah."

"Why are you showing us all this?" Richard asked.

"I thought it was a nice change of scenery from your tidal island," Plato said with a sly smile. A thick mattress had suddenly appeared on the hard ground. "I'm going to give you two some privacy while I go looking for dust devils. I'm told there should be some around today. The conditions are right."

With that, Plato walked off into the distance.

"This is different," Marcella said. "We both still have our clothing on and everything."

"Maybe he wanted it to be our decision," Richard said. His voice sounded very strange, almost as if it were coming from in front of her and behind her at the same time.

Marcella jumped as Richard's hand slid down along her hip. Her eyes grew very wide as she looked down at Richard's arms firmly holding her shoulders.

"Oh," said Richard. "He is getting very tricky with us. I wonder where he came up with this idea."

"From... from... me," Marcella said looking scared and embarrassed and more all at the same time. "I told him that double penetration was on my bucket list... but that I didn't want a threesome because it would be awkward... and I had you. I thought I made it clear that it couldn't happen."

Richard laughed, "Never tell PLATO that something can't happen."

"Which one of you is real?" Marcella asked.

"Both of us," the two Richards replied in perfect unison. "This is more than a tad confusing, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it."

He leaned in a kissed her on the lips while at the same time nibbling gently at the nape of her neck in the back. "This is definitely an opportunity that may never come your way again," they said softly, "but it is totally up to you."

"So how do we do this?" she asked.

"I take that as a yes," they replied. "You've probably seen as much porn as me. We could try it standing up or with you face up or face down on me."

Marcella laughed. "I doubt that either of us is athletic enough to stay standing while trying this. One of you needs to lay down on the mattress."

One of the Richards lay down and Marcella said, more or less to herself, "Face up or face down?" Then she added, "Most of the time in the porn videos, the woman is face up."

"Actually," the other Richard said, "having the woman lay face up is primarily to give a better camera angle. If she is face down with the lower penis in her vagina there is better penetration and movement both vaginally and anally."

"Only you could make a threesome sound boring," Marcella said with a laugh. Then she knelt on either side of Richard and slowly lowered herself on his prick.

After she was in position she suddenly raised her head and said, "Oh, oh."

"What?" the standing Richard said.

"Won't we need lubricant for the back?" she said plaintively. "I don't think you can move enough around from the front."

"Taken care of," the standing Richard said, holding up a tube of lube. "PLATO is nothing if he is not thorough."

A few moments later, Richard was sliding his well-lubricated fingers in and out of Marcella's ass. "That feels weird," she said. Then looking down at the Richard beneath her she said, "It's a good weird, but it's still weird none-the-less."

Shortly thereafter, she felt the lubricated tip of Richard's prick pressing against her rosebud. She sighed softly as she forced her anal sphincter to relax further and allow him entry. After he was fully in her, he stopped and lay still.

She laughed softly.

"What's so funny?" both Richards said in unison.

"I never realized before why it's called a sandwich," she said, still giggling slightly. "Am I ham or turkey?"

"This piece of bread can't move much," the lower Richard said. The combined weight is too much."

In response, Marcella started rocking slightly forward and back. The upper Richard joined her movements and soon it was Marcella pushing herself back onto lower Richard's prick and upper Richard pushing into her and moving her forward on the lower Richard.

After a little while, they all seemed to synchronize into a slow ballet of movement with Marcella's moans and keening wail providing the music. The ballet lost synchronization as Marcella and then both Richard reached their sexual crescendos.

They lay in their sandwich arrangement for awhile letting the warm sun heat their bodies. Marcella finally said, "I think we need to get up now," and the upper Richard pulled out of her ass. When she stood up, the only Richard was the one still lying on the mattress.

"That was weird," he said as he stood up and began gathering his clothing.

"It was nice," Marcella said, "but it's just sex."

"Just sex?!" Richard said.

"I told PLATO that there is having sex and there is making love," she began to explain. "You can have sex with two people at the same time, but you can't make love to them-- at least I can't."

"Do you have more weird sex on your bucket list?" Richard asked.

"No," she replied firmly. Then she added, "There is one other thing, but I told PLATO very plainly that I really didn't want to do that."

"It would be possible," Plato said from behind them, "But you were emphatic that I not try it and I will respect your wishes."

"Thank you, Plato," Marcella said. "Now I think you need to take us home. There are some reports I am supposed to finish tonight."

The desert shimmered and disappeared leaving the three of them standing in the growth room. Richard said, "I need to confirm the readings on the nutrient media in your tank, so I will be in the tank room for the rest of the night."

As Marcella was walking back to her console, PLATO spoke within her head. "Do you want me to activate the Unicorn horn on your chair to help pass the time while you write your reports?"

"Not tonight, PLATO," she responded. Then she added with a smile, "I think tonight I need the Rhinoceros."

As she sat down at her station, two horns grew up out of the chair. One was large and curved and slid into her already slick cunt. The other was shorter and straight. She had to wiggle around a bit to make sure that it slid up into her ass.

Once everything was in place, they both began vibrating very lightly. Marcella sighed deeply and began entering the status reports for the month. She finished shortly before the horns withdrew back into her chair and PLATO announced, "The cleaning crew will be here in about five minutes. You had better get yourself dressed and ready to buzz them in."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12