A Platonic Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think," he replied. "You know the answer."

"It's a little difficult to think right now," she panted back.

"I'll stop if you don't answer," he said playfully. Marcella's brows ferruled slightly as she attempted to think. Then a big smile appeared on her face.

"You've created a neural interface," she said firmly. "And you are testing it on me."

"No," he replied slowly, "I'm testing it on me." He paused for several seconds and then continued, "Since the interface ATOs are basically a part of me, they can not only communicate with each other, they can communicate with me. I flooded your brain with them. I can give you any sensation I desire."

Marcella's only response was, "Oh, God," as the finger began twirling around her clit. She panted for a moment or two and then asked in a very husky voice, "Why would you do that?"

"I can totally control them," he said quickly, "but I do not control you. They do not interfere with your free thought at all. If you desire them gone, just say so. Say 'virus' if you don't think I will remove them. But you don't need to use your safe word. Just ask. I will command them to leave your body, and they will."

"That isn't what I meant," Marcella said dreamily. "Why would you want to do this? This is more than just a test of a neural interface."

The hands paused, one on Marcella's cunt and the other on one of her breasts. "I wanted to..." there was a sound almost as if PLATO were clearing his throat. "I wanted to... I wanted to... have you." he said flatly. There was another throat clearing cough and then he added softly and warmly, "I love you, Marcy."

"I love you, too, PLATO," she replied. She was surprised by her words, but at the same time she knew that they were true.

"May I take you somewhere?" he asked softly.

"You mean other than higher and higher?" she responded dreamily.

Suddenly she was on a white sand beach. She knew that her eyes were still closed, but it was as if she were all alone on a small tidal island. The sand was warm against her back and the gentle waves just covered her feet, which she had planted firmly on the sand. Occasionally, a slightly stronger wave would come between her legs and lap against her open crotch. A young man was kneeling next to her, massaging her body with a thick, warm, oil.

"Doctor Mueller?" she asked.

"No, it is me," PLATO replied, "but I am part of him, or he is part of me... remember? He loves you, too... or at least he lusts after you. I can sense his male pheromones whenever you two are in a room together." He laughed slightly, "They aren't as powerful as your pheromones when he is near, but they prove that you lust after each other."

"Is that why you used his image in this dream?" Marcella asked.

"It isn't a dream," he responded. "This is real. It is just a reality that I can control."

"I'm sorry," she said. "And it is a reality I love. I often imagine myself on an island like this when I masturbate at night."

"I know," he replied. Then he added, "Your browser history tells me all about what you like and don't like, including where you fantasize about being when you are jilling off in the middle of the night."

Marcella's breath was now coming in almost gasps. Her body was bouncing on the leather table- or as it was in her mind, on the warm sand of the Carribean isle. "Please... please... please..." she started to plead.

"Please what?" PLATO asked.

"Please LET ME COME!" she screamed back.

Fingers now began sliding rapidly up and down over her clit while the fingers of his other hand pushed in and out of her cunt. A guttural moan slowly morphed into a loud scream as an extremely intense orgasm tore through her body. His hands continued to softly run up and down her body. She shuddered in the heat of an intense orgasm which slowly relaxed down into a wonderful afterglow.

As she relaxed, it was as if the sun were setting on her beautiful island. Then PLATO said softly, "Open your eyes."

She was again lying on the special table in the growth lab. The restraints had been removed. "It is nearly time for the cleaning crews to arrive," PLATO said softly. "It would be best if you got yourself cleaned up and were back at your station before they get here."

Marcella padded over to a small sink and used several paper towels to clean and dry herself. She was sitting at her work station when the chime sounded from the front door. The faces of the four-member crew appeared on her monitor. They each held their employee ID cards up to the camera and she buzzed them in.

"Same time tomorrow?" PLATO asked pleasantly before reverting to his more machine-like voice and saying, "All processing completed without incident" just as the cleaning crew entered the control room.

"Same time tomorrow," Marcella said in a very business-like tone. She was looking directly at the monitor as she leaned in closer and added very softly, "It's a date, love."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12