A Play...for Keeps

Story Info
She goes to the theatre and meets a player.
3.7k words
4.47
61k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers...

I'm back! It's been so long, and I missed you all. I hope you like my new stories, thank you for being so patient, and for sending feedback encouraging me to start writing again.

Now on to the main reason for your visit...the scenario for this "encounter" was suggested by one of my readers...and you all know how much I love to please my readers! Let me know if you like it...he sure did.

He stood deep in the shadows that night in his favorite place under the fire escape...a creature of the night...most comfortable in the shadows...

He waited patiently...for them to arrive...

They'd first come to his theatre a year ago and had soon become regular patrons. The first time he'd seen her getting out of the limo he'd been fascinated. Her eyes...the way she carried herself...the clothes she chose...very feminine...sensuous...he soon came to look forward to her arrivals....

He'd assumed the man she always came with was some sort of lover... of course there was no way to know for sure...the man could have been her husband or just a "John" for all he knew. But it didn't matter; really, because this jerk treated his little treasure with total disrespect...it was clear that such a succulent creature deserved much better...

So he'd begun making plans to... "Liberate" her...

They'd arrived early tonight and he'd observed their arrival tonight from his usual place in the shadows...their car had barely rolled to a stop when the passenger door burst open and she had virtually exploded from within... pure passion in a velvet dress...angry and agitated...and completely beautiful.

His predatory instincts were instantly awake; focused on this little drama playing out in his alley.

The reason for their argument was unimportant...and he ignored their words...the words were meaningless anyway...it was the energy he craved...the pure raw emotion...he fed on it...absorbed it like a sponge...he needed it like a junkie needed a fix...

And that night it filled his alley...drawing him out of the shadows to feed...

She was magnificent that night; a creature of pure emotion...lashing out at her lover, taunting him out of his cool indifference...mocking him until his eyes flashed dangerously...pushing him until...

His temper flashed...he grabbed her arm...pulled her face to his and said something down low, in her ear...

She'd gone dead pale and then her cheeks had flushed brilliant scarlet...she'd jerked her arm free from his iron grip and slapped him hard, then fled into the theatre, leaving her lover to stand alone in the street... smiling dangerously after her... his fingers stroking the scarlet handprint shining on his cheek.

He'd started to follow her then stopped himself, shook his head and returned to the limo that waited patiently in the alley. He paused and looked back as the chauffer opened the door...as if considering his options... then he'd shrugged and folded himself into his car. The door closed and he'd disappeared from sight...

The Watcher stood frozen...as if made from the darkness that surrounded him. He couldn't believe his luck...the man had left her here, at his theatre...all alone...

He grinned devilishly at the thought, his soft brown eyes sparkled mischievously...the final details of the seduction collecting in his twisted brain as he watched the car receding into the night...

A slow delicious smile spread across his face at the thought of that velvet dress...the way it clung to her tight little body...his hand drifted down absently to stroke his cock... till it was throbbing rock hard under his palm... and his plan had fully materialized.

As if in a trance, he turned and slipped inside...a silent shadow...a panther stalking his prey... Anticipation of the hunt stirred the adrenalin through his blood like wildfire and he was fully alive for the first time in a long time. He entered the foyer and dialed a number on his cell phone, a swift set of instructions... then he closed the phone and quickly glanced around, spotting her immediately he slipped into the shadows near the door and watched to see what she would do...

She was leaning against the wall her forehead resting on the cool marble...her hands clenched in fists of rage at her sides. She was shaking with anger and he longed to take her into his arms right then... but it was too soon, she wasn't ready...so he stayed in the shadows...waiting patiently until she had composed herself...till she had fixed her makeup and straightened her dress...

She sighed deeply and squaring her shoulders, stepped through the gilded doors... he counted to 25 then followed her...

His eyes swept the room searching for her... Ah yes...there she was...

She stood alone at the ticket counter; her soft brown hair almost touching the tops of her shoulders. The burgundy velvet dress fit tight across her bosom... the cold air inside the theatre had worked his favorite magic and had made her nipples hard, they poked hard and sexy through the soft fabric...he badly wanted to give one of them a squeeze but he resisted, storing the impulse... for later... tiny satin spaghetti straps held the whole thing up... just barely...

The package was sexy and soft and he loved the way the dress clung to her slight figure, hugging her curves provocatively then flaring out at the hip...

It made him hard...as he watched the fabric sway back and forth under her ass when she moved...

She fascinated him... such a tiny little thing...and so feisty! She'd not only stood up to her lover, she'd attacked him! Irresistible! She gave the usher her ticket and he slipped up quietly behind her...looking over her shoulder to see if she was in her usual seat...

Ah, yes...the balcony as usual...very good...the VIP box with the private door...it just couldn't get any better...

She turned to follow the usher inside and he deliberately stepped into her path...ensuring that she'd stumble...

Right into his waiting arms...so that he could catch her, steady her...hold her close...for just a second too long... forcing her to look up into his face with those big grey eyes...

He flashed a grin down at her and excused himself.

She smiled back shyly, ducked her head slightly, and asked his pardon; which of course he gave... oh, so charmingly of course... all the while continuing to hold her firmly enclosed in his arms... he flashed the dimples... (the ladies always loved those damn holes in his face)...then he released her, but slowly...boldly holding her eyes with his...his finger tips clinging to her skin as she reluctantly turned away, and followed the usher to her seat.

He stood waiting...knowing that she...

Would turn and glance back at him, completely flustered. She smiled again...shyly...and he grinned back at her, white teeth flashing...all sexy and tall, the slightly rumpled shock of black hair covering his head looking for all the world as if he had just gotten out of bed...

And she blushed brightly, as she thought of him there...all dark and beautiful against the sheets with that smooth olive skin...those sexy brown eyes looking back at her from behind those thick black lashes...that strong nose drawing her attention to the sensuous lips framing that smug white grin...

Her eyes dropped quickly to admire way the fabric of the black turtle neck stretched tight across his chest under his coat... then slipped down further to check out the fit of his trousers...and discovered the bulging hard on waiting for her there. Her eyes flipped back up and locked on his and...

He held himself motionless under her gaze...grinning at her mischievously... then, as she watched, he slowly he slipped one hand inside his pocket and stroked that hard cock...

Her mouth dropped open slightly and she turned a bright crimson... he raised an eyebrow and grinned his invitation... loving the effect this had on her...

She shivered a little and sighed turning to reluctantly follow the usher into the theatre and he remained motionless watching her progress....

God, he loved that dress! Loved the matching burgundy satin strap shoes she wore too... especially that tight little strap that circled her ankle...it looked exactly like a little collar for her foot... delicious... he especially loved the way those spiked heals arched her back and showed off that ass...such a sweet, tight round little bundle she was....

Yes, he definitely had plans for this one...the sardonic grin slowly disappeared from his lips to be replaced with a predatory smile...and the panther followed its prey into the darkened theatre...

The usher showed her to her box, and the Watcher waited in the shadows by the tapestry giving her time to settle herself...watching as she murmured her thanks...till she was completely alone...

And still he watched...observed his prey...enjoyed the way she licked her fingertip before she turned each page of the program...was intrigued by the expressions on her face as she scanned the theatre searching out familiar faces...watched her lips on the glass as she sipped the wine he'd had delivered for her enjoyment.

He was in no hurry...the anticipation was always half the fun...he closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall...his teeth dug into his bottom lip as he reached down to squeeze his aching cock, and stroke it lovingly. He stood that way for a moment imagining how it would feel when he finally slid it into her...then finally...

The lights dimmed and the curtain rose and he was able to slip unnoticed into the seat just behind her...

She was so close...he could smell her now...

Damn it...he quivered like a bird dog on point as he struggled to resist an incredible impulse to bend her over the balcony, jerk that dress up and fuck her sweet round ass right here in front of the entire theatre...His cock throbbed painfully as he imagined doing just that...but he held still remaining motionless until the impulse had passed...he could wait...especially when the reward was sure to be as enticing as this one was.

So he contented himself with watching her... through the opening number... the first act... loving the sound of her laughter and the way her eyes crinkled up at the corners...her perfume was intoxicating, slightly spicy, different from the flowery cloying scents most women used.

Still he waited... till she was comfortable...till her mood was improved and she was completely relaxed from the wine.

Then silently, he leaned forward...her neck was so close now... he could see the earrings flashing in those perfect lobes...the tiny hairs curling softly at the base of her neck... and wanted to kiss her right there...just behind her ear... wanted to feel her shiver as his lips touched her skin...

He knelt behind her... inhaling her scent, nostrils quivering...if she turned her head even slightly, she would see him there just inches behind her...

As if in response to his thoughts...her head dropped onto her fingertips, her elbow on the armrest... and the curve of her neck was exposed...

He leaned closer...his lips drawn to that sweet curve...and kissed her... there....

Her skin quivered beneath his lips... exactly as he'd imagined it would... she gasped, surprised at his unexpected caress then relaxed leaning slightly into the kiss...the sudden intake of her breath was music... her little sigh of passion...his reward.

He slid his arm slowly across her shoulders, his fingers found her throat and lingered caressing her...pulling her close... he paused burying his nose in her neck and inhaled her scent again... and for an instant she melted against him wanting those lips to continue...

His cock twitched, tingling pleasantly and he obliged her desire... one more small concession, one small measure of surrender... slowly he slipped his hand down her neck... into her bodice...fingers searching... finding the nipple...squeezing lightly...she sighed arching against his hand...then...

She stiffened...and he felt her heart begin to thud beneath his palm...and he knew...

She was remembering that he was a perfect stranger...one who was taking extreme liberties with her body...and in plain view of the public...anyone who looked up here could see them...see him with his hand inside her dress.

"What are you ...please... stop..." she whispered, her voice husky..., and he withdrew his hand... reluctantly...sliding it back up her neck...stroking her as he nuzzled her earlobe...licked the curve of her ear...

"Shhh," he whispered his breath hot on her neck...his fingers light on her cheek...her lips...

"I would never hurt you..." he breathed "I was the guy that ran into you earlier... at the box office...I simply find I can't resist you... I must have you..." and his mouth found her skin again...warm... sweet.

"Mmmm delicious!" he murmured.

Gooseflesh erupted beneath his lips...followed his fingers as they slid along the curve of her shoulder to the strap of her dress...

He slipped it off, kissing the spot where it had been...and cursed his luck...the dress caught on her nipple...barely there, enticing him... would it slip the rest of the way off and free that small morsel for his eyes to see? He softly kissed her neck... Would it fall?

She shivered again shifting in her seat... and the dress shivered with her...sliding impossibly lower...the ruby ring of her aureole was exposed...he willed it to fall...and bit her shoulder lightly, sucking softly...

She whimpered kitten-like and shivered again... and his prayer was answered...the hard little bud was exposed... puckered tight for him to see...she sought to restore the strap, but he caught her hand in his and slipped them both back...to cup her breast...his lips burned their way across her jaw...leaving a trail of hot fire near her eye...her cheek bone...

She turned her face momentarily accepting his lips...oh, God...Sweet surrender for one moment... then...

She stiffened remembering where she was... and turned in her seat to see who this man was...

But he closed her eyes with his lips, soft and hot...and pressed her back against the crook of his arm taking her mouth with his... his tongue darted in to tease her...his hand held hers firmly...guiding her fingers in a soft massage...loving the feel of her sweet little tit under their hands...

She whimpered softly and pulled her hand free...then sought to remove his from her breast...but he persevered; his fingers squeezing that lovely nipple...drawing another gasp from her....he squeezed again...continuing the punishment...lightly, rolling the button with his thumb...while his tongue explored her mouth...gently, softly... tasting her...his teeth catching her bottom lip and sucking it gently... till he heard another soft moan slip from her throat...

Aaah, he had her now, he could feel it on her skin...taste it on her tongue...his lips clung softly to hers, gently coaxing her...till she relaxed in the curve of his arm...and lost herself in his kiss...

He had her! She was his! He broke from her and quickly slipped into the chair beside her...Before she had time to collect herself... to think...he pulled her to him and took her mouth again...

He kissed her...passionately...and as he did so he began to stroke the inside of her knee with his fingertips...slowly... gently... feathery light strokes, up and up...caressing the inside of her thigh...smoothing the skin slipping ever closer to her wonderful secret place ...

His mouth sought out every inch of exposed skin...down to that hard little knotted nipple; he sucked it between his teeth punishing it lovingly...

She moaned...and he felt her surrender...her thighs parted slightly to encourage his quest...into the heat...

He felt a surge of electricity shiver through his gut as he realized she had no panties...he grinned to himself...he should have known...he had seen no panty marks ruining the lines of that dress earlier. He gripped her pussy tight...slipped two fingers inside her...

Delicious...and YES...God yes... so sweetly wet...He had her now...no doubt about it....

He pulled her close and took her mouth again...intensifying his kisses... his tongue sliding deep into her mouth as his fingers explored her body... an aching moan whispered against his tongue, her hand stole around his neck...pulling him closer...

So hot, so very wet...! He was rock hard and wanted inside her...wanted to burry his aching cock deep between those thighs...wanted to explore the heat his fingers had discovered there...he groaned...his passion close to consuming him and shoved even further into her, his thumb massaging the hard little button of her clit, as his fingers, curled upward and found the magic spot buried deep inside her hot sweet pussy...

He stroked her... working that small secret place deep inside her till she shivered in his arms...till her arms found their way around his neck to pull him closer... her tongue returning his probing quest...

He broke the embrace to trickle soft little kisses down her neck, across her shoulders...the tops of her breasts...she arched her back to meet his questing mouth, and he moaned darkly...his passion for her burning a hole inside his brain.

He stood then and gathered her into his arms...his mouth hot against her neck and moved her back ward deep into the shadows behind the curtains... Pinning her against the wall, he locked his mouth on hers, big hard hands reached back, grabbed that tight little ass and pulled her hard against his aching cock...it pulsed painfully... straining to be free...free only to be captured again...inside her...buried deep inside her sweet hot pussy...

A thrill of excitement ripped through him when she gripped his cock...he shivered as she stroked him through the fabric of his trousers......moaned into her neck while she struggled with the belt and the buttons of his pants...finally pulling him free...a small delighted giggle escaped her as she looked down at him...rigid...aching for her...

She closed her eyes and took him in her hand...stroking him...her thumb playing around the head...smearing the thick drops of cum over the swollen mushroom of the head....his cock twitched in her hands, and grew harder... and she sighed a ragged approval and leaned against him burying her face against his chest...

He pulled the dress up her thighs, his mouth hot on her face... her neck... her shoulders...

Her voice reached him hoarse with desire as she whispered...

"I want you... right now....please!"

He gripped her thighs and lifting her up...slid her down wet and hot...impaling her on his rigid cock...his knees buckled slightly as the heat of her pussy enclosed him...

He closed his eyes and with a primal groan and arched deep into her...burying his cock to the balls in her sweetness.

Oh, God...she was so tight...he could feel her fucking heartbeat!

She gasped softly as he filled her...sighed as she was stretched tight around his cock...her pussy burning pleasantly from the effort to take all of him....she wrapped her legs around him and forced him even deeper...gasping when he hit bottom and kept pushing....her arms wrapped around him, pulled him tight... fingers exploring...feeling the muscles of his shoulders, his back...

She turned his face to hers and kissed him, passion searing their lips together... her tongue explored his mouth mimicking the rod that explored her body...

She turned off the voices screaming inside her head...and surrendered control to this man...

She... was...tight...and so wet! He held her still...struggling to maintain control as the muscles of her pussy clenched around him...God, she was killing him!

He groaned again and lifted her up off his cock and held her there...teasing her pussy with the head... slipping it in and out ...then plunging into her again hard and fast making her gasp as he used her body ...her tiny scream sending a thrill down his spine... they moved together finding a rhythm...she rode him...bucking against him...her mouth hot on his...till he thought the world would end...that he would burst...

12