A Play...for Keeps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, fuck me" she groaned and her nails raked his back... gripped his shirt as though she would rip the fabric from his body...

Her body began to quiver in the little spasms that signaled a woman's orgasm...her muscles clenched his cock ...sucking him back into her body...he groaned...his cock ached and a low throbbing began in his balls...signaling the impending explosion...

She gasped short sexy moans against his neck with every stroke into her so he took her mouth with his in a futile effort to quiet her...to keep her from calling the attention of the entire theatre to their private little drama...

Then...suddenly she came...quivering in his arms...her pussy clenching around him like a fist...stroking his cock...and he groaned and was lost inside her...his cum spewing inside that sweet hot pussy like a volcano filling her with his juices...till they dripped from her onto the floor beneath them and she went limp in his arms...her pussy quivering... milking the last drops out of him...her legs locked around him... holding him inside her...

He held her like that pressed against the wall till his legs steadied themselves and his head cleared...nuzzling her neck till their breathing slowed and he could think again...

Then he slipped out of her and set her on her feet. He zipped his pants... loving the little protest that leaked from her lips as he did so...loving the way she leaned against him...surrendering to him...

Scooping her into his arms he opened the special panel behind the mirrored wall of the private box and left the theatre......

The car he'd called for earlier was waiting for them in the alley, and his laughter rang out triumphantly as the chauffer grinned conspiratorially at him and opened the door waving them inside...

He slipped into the seat...holding her across his lap...her face buried against his neck... her body still quivering from the last ripples of her orgasm. She smelled of their lovemaking...musky and sweet...her whimpers as soft and sexy as the lips that touched his neck...

He stroked her back, turning his neck so she could reach the spot she sought...and reassured her quietly, signaling his chauffer to drive them home...

She was his now...and she would be a wonderful addition to his house...a pearl in the crown of his collection... he would have many long nights with her in the shadows...the dark places that lived in her secret heart...

He smiled to himself, a slow sensuous smile... and his cock grew rigid again as his imagination began to work...

Yes, he would have her... for many, many nights... to cum....

Well, I hope you liked my little encounter...I can't wait to see what new adventures the Watcher has in store for his little guest...what do you think he will do to her next. Hmmm? Oh well, let me hear from you...

May all your fantasies cum true...

the Dreamchaisr

12