A Pleasant Night's Ride Home Ch. 02

Story Info
I started to dip my finger inside the neckline of your dress.
3.9k words
4.45
15k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to dip my finger inside the neckline of your dress, running the back of it across the top of your breasts, watching every bit of your ecstasy reflected across your features. I nestled my finger between your cleavage, pushing deeper between them, rubbing the inside slopes, then pulling back up, returning to trailing across their tops. Your breath was deepening at the contact of my rough calluses against your so smooth and now goose pebbling skin. I could feel your heart hammering against your chest, its beat keeping tempo with my own; my blood rushing through me in elevated fashion. I removed my hand from your now trembling chin and brought it fully to your throat. "Keep looking at me." I commanded, as I grasped you and pushed you by your neck so that your back was slightly arched, your head now pressed against the window. I could see your willpower to resist returning, your eyebrow rose to match mine previously, mischief plain across your face.

"And what will..." you started to say, and I squeezed harder and pressed you further back into the window, bringing my face close again.

"I think you might want to stay quiet for a bit, Victoria." I whisper, running my lips across your strong jawline. "I think you might just want to concentrate on what I'm doing to you, and keeping your impertinence at bay for a bit, what do you think?" I asked. I pulled back and looked at you, slightly releasing the pressure as I stroked my thumb up and down your neck, now feeling your blood pressure pulsing against my thumb as I stroked your soft throat with gentle force. I could see the decisions and potential consequences playing across the depths of your eyes, what was worth it, what you were willing to risk, what not; all flying by in seconds. You were struggling and I loved it, and I could see that in your eyes as well; how it brought a spike of anger and impertinence to them to know that I could control you in such a fashion despite your wanting to get a rise from me by being your willful self.

"Well, Matthew I... Oh God, Oh... Fuck... Please... Fuck." you gasped. I'd reached down the front of your dress and caught your nipple between two fingers, and was rubbing it between them, and your eyes were struggling to not roll back in your head in delighted fashion, because I was doing exactly what you loved and wanted, but were trying not to admit.

"Yes, Victoria?" I asked. "I believe you were saying?" I tugged and squeezed harder, both on your neck and on your nipple, eliciting more gasped breath and trembling from you. You were struggling for breath, for several reasons clearly, and I said, "Tell me Victoria, is your pussy wet for me right now? Is it dripping at the thought of me taking you by force?"

"Fuck me Matthew you know it is Sir, you know what you do to me, how wet I get... I can't help it around you and what you do to me." you panted. Still attempting for some semblance of control you added "If you'd stop fucking around and take me home, you'd find out just how wet your pussy is for you..."

Again, time slowing down; seconds turned into molasses and stretching out like an eternity. Around your shimmering hair I see the rain still pouring down into the window behind you, silhouetting your golden tresses. Your eyes intensely locked on mine, so sure smirk clearly on display, shimmering white teeth glinting in feral fashion. I could feel my elevated heart beat in my chest, thudding away, in time to the pulsing of my cock in my pants. And I smiled back at you, my lips curling upwards to reveal my gleaming, pointed teeth as well. And your eyes widened; this was a different look altogether that you knew well. I could now see your eyes, once again, reflecting a slight uncertainty and pondering. Thinking. Discerning. Trying to figure out the shift that had just occurred, and why. Wanting to ask me, but definitely knowing better. This was up to you to determine, and you knew that if you asked, you would make it so much worse for yourself than the peril you had found yourself inexplicably in. Your breathing quickened, becoming shallower to my long slow deep ones; I inhaled, smelling the notes of your Chanel, savoring the sandalwood, jasmine and vanilla prevalent amongst the other tones that were all you.

Still holding your throat in my hand, your hitching breathing becoming more exacerbated and a slightly wild look coming into your eyes, I released your nipple and yanked down the front of your dress, exposing the breast I was previously holding, and your nipple hardening even further instantly upon the still somewhat cool air making contact. Still looking at you, I reached down and grabbed your hand, bringing your fingers to my lips and started licking them individually, sucking on them, getting them wet with my tongue, savoring the taste of your skin I knew so well. I then took your fingers and put it to your nipple, and told you to caresses it; that it was your task now to do so. You immediately did, now even more confusion reflecting in your eyes because of all the contrasting events and emotions going on, not sure which foot you were standing on at this point. I could see and sense your mind racing, like the engine of the car in the background struggling for release, to be put into gear and run free from the confinement that was occurring.

You loved it, and you hated it; the independent streak at war with your want to submit and please, but not really knowing at this point what the hell it was that was going on or what I expected or even wanted of you.

I reached down and clasped your other hand to your side, and you started to struggle and fight back, your body rebelling at that confinement, but I hissed "Still Victoria; do not test me." But oh, how you wanted to fight; I could see it clearly in your face now, body tensing and trembling, but I had you pinned, and was squeezing your throat tighter, oxygen slowing down, and you knew you had to, much as you didn't want to; but you loved it. You needed it all, and I knew that as well, and despite yourself you moaned and licked your lips, before catching yourself and realizing what you were doing... So you stilled. But you still smiled at me, with your mouth at least; your eyes a bit fearful and so very, very filled with desire.

"Yes, Sir," you snarled back, causing a chuckle from me and a prompt response of "What a good girl you can be when you put your mind to it."

You narrowed your eyes at me, despite it all, and I laughed even further, leaning forward to kiss the tip of your nose, causing you to again moan in pleasure, and in the process relaxing my grip on your throat a tad. I kissed your burning eyes, your forehead, leaning down to quickly to trace my tongue on your lips, again tasting the cinnamon still lingering there. I told you to bring your fingers back to my lips so I could get them wet again and had you return it to your very hard and sensitive nipple, and I then rested my check against yours, my lips near your ear again, and simply said "So?"

"So?!?" you replied back, now very much just confused.

"Yes, Victoria." I breathed into your ear. "So..." I said, dragging the last vowel out in mock emphasis, resting my head against the cool window now as well, wondering if and when you'd get where I was going with this all.

"Soooo..." you repeated, and it was if I could feel the wheels churning inside your head right next to mine. "Oh fucking hell!" you shouted, and started against me, forcing me to re-tighten my grip upon you. "That's it, isn't it?!? You're STILL waiting for my response?!? Fuck!"

I leaned back, a casual look again upon my face, but smiling at you I said, "Yes Victoria. I am waiting for what I ordered you to do. Did you think I would forget a command given? Even though you, in your... feisty... nature have selective hearing, and may try to pass off a command as such, I will not. So?"

"Fuck..." you sighed in an undertone; exasperation, annoyance, and acceptance mixed with pride and pleasure because even though you chafed against my authority, you loved that I wouldn't let you get away with anything; the minute I did, you'd lose respect for me.

"So... what I... need... you to do to me later..." you replied. "Um." you said, your eyes looking up and to the left, thinking, your telltale smirk returning to your lips again. "Before I get to that, first and foremost, you know Matthew, I think you physically underestimate me... my ability to fight back and push against you. I think you take me and my physicality in stride; that you're sort of simply tolerating and humoring me... but that's a mistake. I need you to take me as you see fit and make me yours of course... I need you to physically claim me... if you can... if you're up to it."

And there it was. Hanging in the air between us; you challenging me and my authority, my ability to take by force what was rightfully mine. This was direct. Oh, you were playing with me, enjoying it, but this hit home. And I took a deep breath and stilled; noticing again everything in a now very different fashion, for this was the calm before the storm, a tempest about to be unleashed, but still so utterly calm... at first. Your lips curling up, your eyebrow raised, head, like mine previously tilted, eyes piercing and capturing my own. "Oh, is that right, Victoria?" I asked leaning back a bit, releasing you completely, and watching you stroke your very erect nipple, staring at me, enticing me to do something.

So sure, so very sure you are right now, I thought. Oh Vicki, you've fucked up and you're on the precipice, and you don't realize it... The question is are you going to cast yourself over the edge and do I then let you fall, or do I grab you and save you before it's too late? I don't think you realize at all what you've done here...

Your eyes still locked with mine, but now they are concerned, very concerned. You hadn't quite seen me exactly like this before; placid calm on the exterior, but my eyes must have been showing you something much more, much greater, they must have been shimmering in the light coming through the windows, reflecting back what I was feeling. "You think... what was the phrase you used?" I asked, cocking my head to the side, mirroring you, playfulness in absence this time. "Ah yes." I said, crossing my arms and tapping my index finger across my lips as I mused aloud. "I need to physically claim you, if I can?" I said, smiling again and laughing. And you smiled back, again, thinking that you were back on solid footing, completely misinterpreting the facade I had created.

"Yes, Matt, you heard me correctly." you purred at me, voice sultry but sill definitely challenging, eyes smoky and licking your lips again, pulling erotically on your nipple with one hand, the other pulling a strand of your hair in your fingers, and then... winking at me. Winking. At. Me. So confident and sexy in your seductiveness but... that wink... that was it. That was the lynchpin. The decision made.

I exploded into action; before you could anticipate or prepare or even be aware I was going to do so, I launched. I flew across the short space between us, grabbing your wrists in both hands and slamming them up above your head pinning them to the cold car window, my body pressed up against yours, crushing you across the seat and the center console, not caring about the unusually awkward position I was in. And I growled in my fashion, deep in the back of my throat, eyes narrowing, all playful pretense gone, my eyes right to yours, my lips brushing against yours. And my how your demeanor had changed; frightened now, truly frightened and yet... oh how aroused you were; I could see it. Because you knew and trusted me implicitly, you knew this wasn't abuse or any threat to your person that way; you knew without doubt I'd never ever harm you THAT way. But this...

"Oh fucking..." you breathed, not able to complete the rest of the thought, so lost were you because this... this was... new... to you. But despite the newness from me, you knew it for what it was; THIS was possession, this was claiming, this was taking, this was OWNERSHIP. Oh, you had seen it from me before, in words and my own fashion, but never so primal, so utterly physically overwhelming. Your typical nature to fight gave way to what you knew this important moment was. I could feel the tension of your arms and wrists being stretched, as well as your natural desire to fight back, but you didn't, and the pressure being put upon you tremendous, slightly uncomfortable but not as much as it was to become; not even close.

The cold from outside was seeping through the window onto my knuckles which were turning white from the pressure of holding you in a vise-like grip while pressed against the glass. Your lips were trembling right up against my lips, your eyes darting back and forth across mine, trying to get a read for what was going to happen next. "Oh, are the games done now, Victoria?" I snarled into your lips. "Are we done playing while I show you that indeed, I can and will take whatever I want from you whenever and wherever I choose? It's not fucking underestimation. I respect your prowess and skills. BUT. I. AM. ME. It's fucking why you're with me, and you damned well know that. You want proof? Here's your proof."

And I kissed you, hard, my mouth closing on yours abruptly, my tongue invading your mouth, meeting yours, our kiss deepening and taking on an intrinsically dark passionate nature, but yet so brutally forceful from my part. I pulled my head back and we were both breathless, and you tried again; "But Matthew, you love when I tease you..." and before you could finish another word I was on you again, cutting you off, overwhelming your resistance with another kiss, compelling you to cease further discourse, so caught up in the spell of the moment. The car defrost couldn't keep up with us, the windows were truly steamed over at this point. Again, I pulled back, breathing heavily, but you even more so, the pain of your extended arms matching the pleasure of everything else; your nipple scraping roughly against my chest, the pleasure of our kiss; everything... simply the totality of everything was sensory overload.

"Silence, Victoria." I growled. "You will answer my very fucking direct questions, now. You had your chance for independence. You lost it. Now you will listen, and you WILL obey me." You nodded, still looking at me, not sullen or resentful or angry, not snarky playful, but all respect and fear and such brightly shining lust. This all now betrayed in your eyes, and mostly surrender, beautiful surrender. You were mine wholly.

I leaned back a bit and took one hand away, grasping both of your wrists in one of mine, still pinning it to the glass, but relieving a little pressure for you. The rain was still pounding outside, thunder rumbling across the empty parking lot, resonating across the nearby buildings, lightning streaks lighting the sky briefly in tremendous fashion, a show that would make Zeus proud. I put the other hand upon your chest, putting pressure there as well. "I asked you what you want me to do to you Victoria. We both know I can do whatever to you I want, and you'd let me and fucking love it, but I want to hear what you want from me, and maybe if you're lucky I'll give it to you." And I stared at you expectantly. "Let's start here," I said, grasping your nipple in my hand. "What should I do with these nipples of mine?" I asked.

"Bite them lick them fuck them hurt them clamp them." you breathed instantly your eyes slightly tearing up at completely giving in, frustrated still with yourself, but there was a level of pride there as well, yes, pride that you were pleasing me, pleasing me through obeisance, and that overrode everything. And oh, that desire...

"Hmmm yes... we could do those things." I said, quickly leaning over, moving my hand from your nipple to hold and squeeze your firm breast, so that the nipple was protruding and licking the very very sensitive tip of it. You shuddered and moaned my name as if in a drunken stupor, and indeed in a way you were.

I immediately leaned back again and released you, once more studying your face. I thought oh my angel, how beautiful you are to me in this exact moment, in your taken submission. I was memorizing every feature of you in that moment to play over and over again in my mind's eye in the days later when you flew home. How you were subconsciously licking your trembling lips in pure desire, your eyelids fluttering and trying to keep open and locked on my gaze, the blush that you couldn't fight blooming on your cheeks, the shifting pattern of colors that were your eyes, your smooth flawless neck and throat expanding and contracting, my gaze falling further to your breast and so swollen pink nipple... memorized in nanoseconds every precious sight to play later over hours and hours...

"Yes, we could do that." I continued. "But there's more of you, so much more that needs attention" I said, placing my free hand upon your thigh, pushing your dress up with it.

"Mmmmm yes..." you breathed again.

"Like this?" I said, sliding my hand all the way up between your thighs cupping you with my hand, my thumb sliding low between your ass cheeks, feeling the fabric of your thong silky against it, my palm resting against your pussy, feeling how utterly drenched the lace of your underwear was. And you gasped at the contact. "Yes, this... wet pussy of Mine, I think you said... what about this, what should I do with this?" I asked, while all of a sudden applying pressure to your clit through your soaked underwear with my two middle fingers, pulling down and across it, feeling the pressure of pulling on it then it snapping back into place, and then resting my hand on it again lightly. And my, how you shuddered; your body spasmodically was shaking.

"Fuck me Matthew..." you said.

"Yes, I intend to Victoria," I replied, "but that wasn't the question at... hand..." I stated, while repeating the same action on your clit again.

"If you fucking keep doing that you will make me come." you growled and I reached up and brought my wet fingers to your lips and trailed them across it, while commanding you to lick them.

The entire time our eyes had never left each other, from when I had let go of your taut nipple to now; never losing contact for a brief second. "No, Victoria, you will NOT," I commanded, "because I haven't given you permission to do so, are we clear?"

"Yes Sir." you instantly replied.

"Good girl." I said. "Now, back to this." I replied, putting my hand down to your pussy again, tapping my finger against it mercilessly, in time with the raindrops on the car.

"What am I doing with My pussy?" I asked, still thrumming and tapping my fingers on it.

"Oh please fuck it, spank it, pinch my clit, put your tongue, fingers and cock deep inside of me, use a vibrator on it, stretch me open with your cock, just take it." you said, your words flying out of your mouth in expedient fashion.

"Oh yes, I definitely like the sound of that." I said, putting my hand back to its previous fashion, again putting pressure on your clit while you gasped, and I could feel you instantly getting even wetter, dripping down through your underwear onto my thumb. I rubbed my thumb, now so very slick, against your asshole, using the lubrication from your pussy to slightly push inside of you and said "And this, my dirty girl, what shall we do with this?" I asked. "Shall I claim it too?"

"Oh fuck yes, you fucking better." you breathed, body shaking in anticipation and from the strain being imposed upon you; your tired arms, (and mine as well I was beginning to realize) pent up sexual tension, emotional overload, and altogether overwrought senses becoming nearly too much to bear. And I truly smiled, for this was my girl, reclaiming some of her element, and I loved it. "You know I fucking want your hard cock balls deep in my ass, pounding me without mercy, making me beg more and more for more of you, making me scream your name until you let me come over and over." you replied.

12