A Pleasant Surprise

Story Info
Steve finds his friend's wife tied up and naked.
1k words
4.24
102.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments are always appreciated, thank you.

*****

Steve strained under the weight of his buddy Mark.

"You get hammered and now I gotta drag your sorry ass upstairs to bed," he complained to his unconscious friend.

Steve made his way slowly down the hallway. He figured to look for a spare bedroom so that he wouldn't wake up Mark's wife, who had gone to bed hours ago.

After passing the bathroom, he nudged open the first door. 'Thank god, guest bedroom.' He dropped Mark on top of the covers and made his way out. As he entered the hallway he noticed a door down the hall that was slightly open. A soft light inside the room left a trail on the carpet.

He followed it to the door. Against his better judgement, which was severely weakened by six beers, he pushed it open a little further and looked inside.

Suddenly Steve's pounding heart was the only sound that filled the quiet house. It was Mark's wife, Julie. She seemed to be sleeping. But the lamp on the nightstand revealed her naked body lying on top of the covers. Black straps on her wrists and ankles held her in place. Even if she were awake, Julie wouldn't have seen him with the black blindfold covering her eyes.

As Steve stared at her glistening wet pussy, Mark's strange behaviour earlier in the evening suddenly made sense. Mark had been leaving the poker table every ten or fifteen minutes to "get a beer," "take a leak" or even just to "check on something". So this was their little sex game. She was upstairs, tied up and getting fucked while Mark's friends were just downstairs.

Steve was not surprised that Mark would do such a thing, but Julie. She was never flirtatious, dressed conservatively. She really didn't seem like the type.

Steve quietly entered the room. He could see that Julie was asleep. He stood beside her bed and admired her body. Her average sized breasts leaned slightly towards her sides. Her glistening wet pussy lips were slightly parted.

Steve reached out and put his hand on Julie's breast. She didn't move until he pinched her nipple. Steve froze. Julie's head moved towards. He waited before reaching down and placing a finger gently between her pussy lips. Seeing no reaction, he slid it into her wet hole.

"You're back," she purred softly, still half asleep.

Steve paused only a second.

"Uh-huh" he muttered quietly as he slid a second finger into her wet pussy.

"Are the boys all gone home?"

"Uh-huh," he muttered again.

"That's too bad, part of me was kinda hoping we'd get caught!"

Julie's wet pussy offered little resistance to his two fingers, so Steve added a third.

"Oh, now that's good," Julie said as her body tightened in response.

Steve looked over and saw a pink vibrator on the bed beside Julie. He picked it up and spread Julie's lips. He turned it on as he plunged it inside of her. Julie moaned again.

"Now you're just teasing me" she said. "I thought you were just going to finish fucking me."

Steve increased his tempo with the vibrator while he decided what to do. How could he try anything more without her figuring out he wasn't Mark? A blowjob wouldn't work. Surely she would be able to tell that it wasn't her own husband's cock in her mouth.

Steve started to caress her breast with his free hand, trying to decide if he should just leave.

He pulled out the vibrator and undid his pants. His hardened cock sprung to attention as it was freed from his pants. He made his way to the end of the bed and climb between Julie's legs. He could smell her sweet pussy as he moved his face closer to her mound. He spread her lips with his thumbs and began to lick gently at her opening. He then sucked her clit as Julie moaned her approval.

He moved his way up her body and positioned his cock at her opening. With one quick motion he thrust inside of her. Julie gasped as he fully penetrated her. He fucked her slowly with long, deep thrusts. Julie pushed her ass up off of the bed to meet each stroke.

Steve grunted as he increased his pace. He kept pushing his cock as deep as possible into her wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck Mark, that's so good!" Julie yelled. "Don't stop!"

Steve reached up and squeezed her tit as he answered quietly, "so fucking good."

Steve felt Julie's whole body tighten up. He slowed his pace.

"Mark?" she asked.

Steve stopped, his cock shrinking, still half inside of her.

"Please tell me that's you Mark."

Steve slowly started to pull out.

"Who is it?" she asked.

Steve pulled out and was on his knees, slowly making his way off the bed.

"Wait..." she begged, "just don't cum inside me."

Steve cock stiffened again as he climbed back on top of her. He began to fuck her even harder as he thought of how dirty she was, asking an unknown man fuck her as she lay helplessly tied up.

Letting go of all her inhibitions must be turning her on too, as Steve could feel her body slowly begin to tighten towards climax.

"Don't stop, I'm cumming!" she cried.

Steve continued thrusting as he tried to hold back his own orgasm.

With one last moan, Julie's body went limp. Steve quickly pulled out and crawled over her so that he could shove his cock into her mouth. She gagged at first as he pumped his cum down her throat, but she then worked her tongue around his head as he continued to fuck her mouth. As he finished cumming, he put his hand on the back of her head. His movements increased the pace of his face fucking, but they also dislodged the blindfold.

As he pulled out, he looked down to see Julie's eyes staring back up at him. Steve climbed off the bed and grabbed his clothes He looked up at Julie, speechless.

"Just go," she said.

"I can't leave you tied up."

She smiled at him.

"Don't untie me, Mark will know someone was in here. Just go, it'll be our little secret."

As he put on his clothes he looked back at her on the bed. She said nothing. She just lay there breathing heavily. She licked the cum off of her lips as he walked out the door.