A Pleasant Surprise

Story Info
A girlfriend tests my loyalty, then rewards me for it.
980 words
3.81
8.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I had been dating for 6 months, her name was Mary and we were both university students. Mary was blonde, 5'3 120 pounds with a bit of a round shape that didn't turn me on as much back then as it does now, looking back at our old photos. Anyway, Mary and I had been using condoms throughout our relationship. She was a good Catholic girl and me, well I'm an Atheist and while I appreciate some of the Catholic principles, I always have been pretty happy staying away from religion and didnt really want any attachments to it as I appreciate a good sunday sleep in.

Anyway, Mary invited me to meet her parents over Christmas break in our senior year, who lived in a different city, 2 hours by plane. When we got to her parents house, they commented on how tall I was and apparently they liked my ambition, the fact I helped wash dishes after dinner and how I treated their daughter. I had long talks with her dad and mom and it was easy to talk with them, to which I found out that Mary had a habit of dating losers, but they said that she had turned things around with me, and that felt really good to hear, though it made me wonder if things were meant to be with Mary and I.

Mary watched as I chatted with her parents, smiling as I guess she liked to see us getting along. She joined in on the conversation and played me up, which I didn't feel was necessary at this point, but whatever.

The night was getting old and Mary's mom showed me around the house and showed us "Mary's room" where I would spend the night with Mary. I was half expecting them to make me stay in the guest room, but I guess they approved of me sleeping with their daughter. I went back downstairs to grab my bags and say goodnight to everyone. I went back upstairs and started to get undressed and changed into sleeping clothes and did my night time routine. As Mary stayed downstairs to chat some more.

15 minutes later, Mary came into the room and thanked me for being good with her family and gave me a nice kiss on the lips. She quickly undressed, and told me she wants to have sex then and there. I undressed myself to from my nighttime clothes, and we embraced each other and locked lips. A makeout session. She pushed me on the bed and guided my now erect cock into her. I realized I wasn't wearing a condom, and try to get her to grab one. But she said it was okay and asked me to continue. Being In the Heat of the Moment and a dumb kid I just did it.

This is the first time I had ever being raw inside of vagina. That was so moist and it felt amazing. The biggest difference was how sensitive and natural it felt. She rocked her hips over my shaft sending me into a state of bliss. It felt so right. She asked me if we could move to missionary, and I said yes and flipped her over. However in the back of my mind, I was afraid of getting her pregnant so I reached for the nightstand where I left the condom. She slapped my hand.

So there I was, still without a condom on about to enter her. I thought I would just pull out. So I went in her and I was in control, it felt so good. She asked me to really pound her and get deep in her. I did. I thrusted deep, long, hard thrusts. I could hear the impact it had as our thighs slapped together. She whispered: "I graduate in 4 months, we don't have to worry about anything, I want you to come inside me."

I nodded my head like a fool but still planned on pulling out. I thrust still deep inside her and my thoughts of how good it felt were starting to overwhelm my fears of getting her pregnant.

The thought that I was close to graduation and had a job lined up impacted my next decision. I felt myself start to tense up, I was ready. I pushed myself pubic hair to pubic hair inside of her and released 100 million sperms inside her pussy. We made eye contact. She first had a look of surprise as she probably felt I would pull out, then she smiled and lean up, making an effort to kiss me. She asked me to not pull out right away to let her bask in the moment of possibly conceiving a child. I didn't know how to react to that. But I felt she wasn't so bad after all. Her parents had a nice home, they included me, she was about to become an engineer, and I was suddenly more attracted to her.

For the rest of the week, we continued having unprotected sex, all finishing with a creampie. It felt amazing, however in the back of my mind I wondered if I was doing the right thing.

We flew back home after Christmas and my parents put off celebrating Christmas until after I came home. There was a gift for me under the tree from Mary. She insisted I open it before my parents wake up. So I did. Inside was an empty pack of birth control pills with a note that read "I wanted to see how much you love me, you succeeded. I've been taking these for the past month so you can be worry free. I love you".

We never even thought of using condoms again until our breakup 2 years later when our careers strained our relationship. But wow, what an experience.