A Pleasant Surprise

Story Info
A lucky man happens to stumble upon something sexy
1.9k words
3.83
46.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving down the hall of the apartment building his eyes were glued to the numbers on the door as He mumbled under his breath about the idiots that built this place and why his friend would bother living here.

Making his way impatiently down a side hall he almost stumbles as he hears soft moans. Distinct yet muffled he decides to follow them and figure out where they were coming from. He moved quietly down the hall, the curious need to find out who was making such delicious sounds as well as his voyeur side rearing its head makes Him forget his real reason for being there.

The door was carelessly left open, not much, but enough to let the sounds drift into the hall. Stepping forward carefully He pushes it open slightly and sighs in pleasure recognizing the sounds of giggles and groans coming out of the apartment. Pushing it open a bit more he stands there shocked as he realizes that it is two very feminine giggles and not a guy and girl as he had originally guessed.

Peering around the door and seeing the coast clear in the entryway He edges in, the need to see and watch overpowering His caution. Turning the knob and closing the door behind Him silently He slips down the small walkway and peers into the front room. Seeing it empty he spins around as he hears another whimper. Quietly he follows the sound almost tiptoeing down the inner hallway. He stops for a moment biting back a groan as he looks right into the bedroom and sees a flash of white skin.

Not heeding caution now He moves across the hall and slips into what must be a spare bedroom. Closing the door over halfway he gets a full view of the other bedroom and feels his legs turn to jello as He watches in delight at the two half clothed women moving on the bed, their cries of pleasure and fun reaching His ears.

Quietly He watches and forgets where He is.......

********

Christine turns and pounces kat pinning her underneath and tickling her as she tears kats clothing off and tosses it on the floor.

"Say it kat, say it" She giggles and leans down licking her face enjoying the fun at being able to spend time with her love after the hectic holidays.

Struggling under her and giggling in pleasure as she shakes her head kat gets out a breathy "No" before she giggles more and throws a leg up pulling Christine down with her tearing at her clothes ripping them off her body then tries to catch her breath as she throws and arm and leg over chrissies body and snuggles.

Leaning in and kissing her softly, chrissy runs her hands over her lover’s body touching all the curves and skin she knows so well. Gently cupping her breasts Chrissy rubs a thumb over the nipple then leans in licking it softly. Slowly she swirls her tongue around the breast in large circles making them smaller and smaller till she's licking the nipple again and listening to kat sigh softly as well as feeling her restless movements.

Moving over and on top of kat, chrissy lets her body lay gently on top their skin rubbing and caressing together. Sliding her legs in between she gets comfy and lets her hands roam kats curves as her mouth suckles at the breast. moving away from it she licks a path between it and over to the other sucking a bit harder at it, biting gently then looking up watching kats eyes shut and her mouth make a small oh as the sound escapes and she shivers.

Laying there in pleasure kat can't help but shiver with delight and need as chrissy teases her body as only she knows how to do, touching all of the spots on her that are so erotic they could make her spiral out of control.

Bringing herself back to earth before letting it get to out of hand kat smiles down at chrissy and crooks a finger motioning for her to come closer. Moving up her body and smiling chrissy lays her body fully on kats their arms wrapping around each other and breasts pressing tightly, nipples rubbing and making each girl moan as they brush over and over. Arching up a bit kat rubs her mound against chrissies then wraps her legs tightly around chrissies waist moving against her, feeling her wetness rub and merge with chrissies their bodies talking without words and there desires merging.

Chrissy looks down into the face she loves and moves her lips against kats their kiss soft and sweet at first then harder their lips pressing tighter, Their mouths opening as tongues slide out wrapping around the other and tasting, The kiss probing and needy as much as the bodies are.

A small cry escapes kats mouth and chrissy responds rubbing her body harder against kats. Chrissy lifts up and out of kats embrace moving down her body quickly and between her legs as she wraps her arms up and under her body holding tight. Chrissies tongue darts out finally tasting that wetness she desired, running it over the kats outer lips licking softly and teasing as she holds her body still with her arms then dives in sliding her tongue up and over the clit nibbling with her teeth lightly at it she sucks and moves down shoving her tongue deep into kat flicking and tasting feeling her squirm underneath her expert mouth and whispering softly up to her beloved mate.

"Now kat." Chrissy moans as she dives her tongue deeply into the other girl. she rubs her nose against the clit then feels kats cry of pleasure, the wetness flowing over her tongue as she laps it up shivering with her own need but loving the taste and utter joy she gets from making her kat cum.

******

He shudders and remembers where He is again after watching that sexy scene those women were putting on. Realizing that He has a problem He shifts and decides that He may get caught and if it’s with His pants down literally he will risk it.

Thinking how lucky it was for Him to have worn button fly jeans today he quietly unbuttons them so as not to alert the girls to His presence. Sliding them down around His knees he then pulls down his underwear far enough to pull out His cock wrapping his hand around it as He starts to stroke it, sighing in relief at the lessening of pressure He moves back to watching the women.

********

Taking a few more licks chrissy slides off kat finally and lays on her side resting her head on kats shoulder till their breathing returns to normal.

Looking over at chrissy kat smiles "My turn now dear, or maybe our turn." With those words kat reaches up under her pillow for the present she had picked up earlier in the day. Turning back to chrissy she smiles and holds out an eighteen inch long double ended dildo and giggles in pleasure. "I thought we could use this together for a bit." she says as she watches chrissy go from wondering to surprise and pleasure all of them racing across her face as she reaches out grabbing the toy and looking at kat.

"Wow, this... this is great kat, I can't wait." laying back and holding it she never notices as kat turns and lays the opposite direction resting her head on one of chrissies thighs then starts licking gently at the soft inner folds of her pussy admiring the darker curls of hair at the top then swirling a finger through them while she pulls gently and moves her mouth closer. Gazing at the darker skin she loves to taste and tickle with her tongue, seeing the wetness glistening there as she moves further down taking her mouth and licking long and slow up and down teasing and grinning.

Kat taps chrissies thighs to move then apart a bit more then moves back the smallest amount and sighing softly as she takes the dildo from chrissy then rubs it against chrissies pussy getting it wet. Slowly kat starts to push it into chrissy only to pull it out again then shove it in deeply and roughly working it into her lovers body as she dives in licking hard biting chrissies skin and feeling chrissy shake under her as the wetness flows more freely.

Finally kat decides to get in on this fun as she reaches down sliding the dildo out of chrissy wet pussy, pulling it up to her lips to lick it clean. Feeling chrissies eyes upon her she moves it down again and between chrissies legs. Rubbing the fake cock softly kat slides it slowly in chrissy twisting and moving back and forth pushing deeper and deeper into her body as chrissy begins moaning louder and grabbing kats legs holding tight as she whimpers.

"Oh kat this is a wonderful present, but please please share with me." trying to grab her chrissy squirms and feels impaled as she moves kat forcing her away from her body and trying to get her to join there bodies together.

Giving in kat slides between chrissies legs there body moving closely as she lets her legs drape over chrissies hips and scoots her butt as close as she can. Reaching down she grabs the other end of the dildo and begins pressing at her opening she pushes the fake cock into her pussy as she moves her body closer to chrissies sliding it in deeper. Kat moans and pushes more impaling herself upon it and feeling there skin meet both of them locked together by this pleasure and sensations.

Reaching out and grabbing kats hand chrissy whimpers and moans as she begins lifting her hips feeling it move the dildo inside of them sliding it in and out of her and kat. Reaching out with her other hand she finds kats clit and begins rubbing it wanting to touch and make her love climax again.

Clasping tight to chrissies hand kat too reaches down and rubs the others girls clit while moving her hips in small circles. Closing her eyes kat raggedly whispers, "I can't hold back much longer chrissy."

"Neither can I kat, cum with me my love" Moaning deeply chrissy lets go with a loud cry her body spasming and shoving the dildo further into her and kat thrusting them together. Kat cums again her cries mingling with chrissies, their voices loud in the small room. Bodies glistening with sweat they both stiffen and ride the waves of pleasure together. Finally they go silent trying to breath and control their bodies the dildo connecting them as much as there love. Hands still entwined, eyes closed and rubbing softly they relax content and happy

*******

Shaking his head as He lets out a soft groan he feels His cock throb in His hand as he cums covering the door and wall with His seed. Breathing shallowly He struggles to His feet knowing its now or never as He moves out of His hiding place. Taking His chance He slides into the other bedroom watching the beautiful girl’s bodies as they struggle to breathe while laying there, bodies spent and eyes closed.

"Hello there ladies"........