A Pleasant Surprise After...

Story Info
Day at work leads to erotic surprise at home.
536 words
4.23
20.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Pleasant Surprise After Long Day Of Work

As another long and boring dinner meeting finally ended, I begin the drive home. The tedium of the day has drained me, I long to be home. To relax and unwind. To forget the rigors of the day.

As I pull into the driveway, I notice the house is dark. I enter quietly and the first thing that I notice is the silence.

I put my briefcase down and begin to go upstairs. As my eyes adjust to the darkness. I notice a faint light flickering down the hall. I slowly walk down the hall and gently push open the bedroom door.

I notice a single candle burning, wax gently dripping down the side, on to the dresser. As I scan across the room, I am taken by surprise at the erotic sight before my eyes.

A beautiful woman is lying naked before me, an oily sheen glistening on her body. Her eyes are closed, her hair cascading around her head in a golden crown. As I scan down her body, her nipples are full and erect, her breathing shallow. The body glitter sparkles in the wavering candlelight as her hand gently plays with her nipple. Her other hand caresses her hairless mound, as a soft moan escapes from her lips. She continues playing with her clit, as she slowly spreads her legs and lets her other hand slide down to her sex.

Slowly she reaches down and pulls out her favorite toy from deep inside of her. She gently slides it all the way back in, as a deep moan escapes from her lips. I notice her juices coating her vibrator, as she continues sliding it in and out of her visibly aroused pussy. She pulls her breast to her mouth, as her tongue dances over the nipple, making it shine in the light. She continues playing with her breasts, alternating caresses and her tongue as she builds up her passion.

As her speed picks up, she continues to moan, a little louder with each stroke. She is completely enraptured in the moment, as I stare at the pure lust before me. She begins to thrust harder, as her hips buck back in unison. She bites her lip, as her pending orgasm rapidly approaches. Her moans increase, getting louder with each penetration. Her hand is a blur, as she slams home the vibrator, her body writhing on the bed, gripped in lust. With a final sudden thrust, she lets out a long primal moan. Sweat glistens on her body as she struggles to regain her composure.

She slowly pulls the her toy out from its velvety sheath, her lips glisten enticingly, open and inviting, as a soft moan escapes her. Her breasts heaving, as her eyes slowly open. With a glassy look, she stares directly into my eyes. She smiles softly, licks her lips ever so softly and says in a deep throaty moan, I think I'm ready for the real thing now. I smile broadly, as I thank god for giving me such a beautiful and sexy woman for my wife and prepare to try and give her as much pleasure as she has given me.