A Pleasant Surprise for Hubby

Story Info
She's got a surprise for him.
750 words
3.76
28.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After work Lee walks into his house which he shares with his wife Tracy. Tracy is normally somewhat shy and reserved. Today as Lee walks in the door Tracy saunters over to him and before he can say anything she gives him a full on passionate kiss.

Tracy had been thinking of Lee all day and had it in her mind to surprise him as he walked through the door. Tracy had never been much of an initiator preferring instead to for Lee to initiate most of their sexual experiences. Lee has expressed an interest in having Tracy be in control at some point in time and has left the when up to her. She has decided that today is the day.

Today she is spurred on by a yen to try something different and unconventional. The thought of being in control of a sexual exchange between she and Lee has Tracy all wet and aroused

Lee notices that Tracy is dressed somewhat provocatively in a black short skirt a red shirt that fits properly but exposes all of her best assets. He wonders at her appearance and demeanor even at the same time he is appreciating how she looks and her way. She asks Lee how his day was. Lee says, "It was surprisingly slow and uneventful". Tracy smiles at him as she offers him something to drink. He declines and looks at her puzzled still trying to figure out what is going on.

No sooner has he declined the drink than Tracy is standing in front of him again lavishing him with kiss after kiss. Hungry and wanting kisses. She takes him by the hand and leads him upstairs. When they reach the top of the steps Tracy again steps to the front of him and backs him into their bedroom, undressing him the whole time between kisses.

When they reach the bedroom Tracy lays him out spread eagle on the bed and stands back to appreciate the look of the beautiful and yet completely masculine naked man laying on the bed in front of her.

She steps back and turns on some music before proceeding to do a strip tease for her man. Taking everything off slowly and painstakingly. Knowing it is teasing Lee by the grin on his face and the reaction of his cock which has expanded and thickened.

When she is completely naked Tracy walks over to the bed and kneels on the mattress. She looks down at Lee and smiles before sliding down to lick the tip of his cock savoring the precum.

She moves down further and hooks her arms around his knees to duck her head down and tease his asshole with her tongue producing a groan of pleasure. Tracy smiles to herself as she continues to tease. Then she moves to the skin between his ass and balls. She licks the whole piece knowing what a tease and turn on it is for Lee and wanting to thoroughly pleasure him.

When she reaches his balls she takes each one gently in her mouth and rolls it around with her tongue. She can see that his cock is jumping and quivering and precum is all over the head.

Loving the effect she has already had Tracy slowly licks up lees entire shaft. As she does she switches positions so that her ass and pussy are at Lee's total access. Lee knows how hot pleasuring him orally makes Tracy. He wastes no time dipping his finger into her wetness teasing her clit and pussy bending his finger inside to reach her G spot. A terrific orgasm takes over her whole body. She quivers as Lee slides her torso over his face so he has access to her pussy with his tongue. He laps up all of her sweet juices before taking her clit between his lips and licking and sucking as it comes out from its hood.

Both Tracy and Lee enjoy giving each other pleasure orally. At the same moment they each notice anew the pleasure they are getting from the other. Tracy grinds her cunt hard into Lee's face riding wave after wave of pleasure and Lee fucks Tracy's face hard. Each time his cock reaches into her throat. Soon the pleasure and sensation is too much for both of them and they go off together. Lee shoots his load all down Tracy's throat and Tracy's juices cover Lee's face as she cums for the last and most exquisite time.