A Pleasurable Discovery

Story Info
He finds out that his gorgeous friend is into gay sex.
1.1k words
4.03
40.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no way Jim's gay, Bryant," Vincent told me.

"I'm pretty sure he is, Vinny. I have ways to find out."

"I'll bet you a hundred bucks he's not. Just look at him."

Vincent and I both turned our heads across the room to Jim's direction. The man was drop dead gorgeous. He was over six feet tall, and had curly blonde hair and the most sexy blue eyes one could ever see. He had a beautifully tanned, muscular body, and a small gold hoop earring in each ear.

Jim glanced in our direction, and smiled. That smile made me weak in the knees every time, and I returned the favor by flashing one of my own sexy smiles.

"He's so hot!" I said, mostly to myself, my eyes still fixated on that sexy stud.

My eyes were especially focused on Jim's package. His dick looked like it was enormous inside those snug-fitting jeans. I was fortunate we were seated, because my own prick was rock hard just from looking at that gorgeous hunk of a man.

"What did you say, Bryant?"

"I didn't say anything, Vinny." I'd made up my mind right then and there that I was going to go over there and seduce Jim. That was what I wanted to do, and nothing was going to stop me. "I'll be back in a little while."

Hoping my hard on wasn't too obvious to anyone, I stood up, grabbed my drink, and deftly walked across the bar room to where Jim was standing. I fired up a conversation with him, and was very glad that we'd decided to sit on the bar stools nearby because my cock had come alive again just from being next to this fine specimen of a man.

My apartment wasn't even half a block from the bar, so that's where we ended up after several rounds of drinks.

"You can stay here tonight, Jim," I told him, trying not to slur my words. "That way you don't have to worry about getting a ticket."

"Thanks, buddy," Jim replied, trying to be macho, even though his words were so slurred I could barely even make them out.

Not long after this statement, Jim passed out on my sofa. Here was my chance! This man whom I had lusted after for the last four years was finally here in my apartment. . .and passed out! Time to make my first move.

I timidly placed my hand on his thigh, and Jim began snoring. I was pretty sure he was out, so I boldly placed my hand directly on his crotch, thus making my next move. Jim still didn't move, so I continued by rubbing and massaging the dick my fingers found inside those tight pants.

Now driven by pure lust, I eagerly unfastened his pants, and made a very pleasant discovery! Jim wasn't wearing underwear! This discovery made my mind reel. Was Jim planning on this happening tonight? Or did the man just never wear underwear?

Upon studying his gorgeous trouser snake, I came to the conclusion that the man would just be too uncomfortable wearing underwear. His dick was huge! That mammoth pecker was barely half hard, and that thing was nearly six inches long and nearly as big around as a beer can! Just imagine what it would look like hard!

My dick was hard as steel inside my own pants, and my mouth began to water profusely thinking of all the possibilities! Expertly, I grabbed Jim's big cock, and began jacking it.

I watched wide-eyed as Jim's prick started to grow right there in my hand. Now fully hard, Jim's turgid cock was all of about twelve inches long. My rod was trying its best to bust through the denim material of my jeans.

"What are you doing?" Jim suddenly asked rather groggily as I sat there between his legs stroking his mammoth cock.

My heart skipped a beat. Not knowing what to do, I let lust take over, and continued pounding the sexy man's pud.

"Just making you feel good, stud," I said rather casually.

Just when I thought Jim was going to bat my hand away, and put his dick away, he suddenly stood up.

"I don't mind at all, Bryant. Don't stop!" he said, taking off his pants.

He sat back down on the sofa, and spread his legs wide, giving me full access to his gorgeous staff and gigantic ball sac. Once again, I kneeled between his muscular legs, and wrapped my hand around his collosal pole. After jerking it a few times, I sucked his giant mushroom tip into my mouth, and used my other hand to cup his enormous balls. I really had to stretch my lips, but I managed to get half of his beautiful prick in my mouth. Because of the size of that mammoth tool, I had to use my hand on the rest.

Jim shot off a few minutes later when I'd managed to get the end of my middle finger into his tight arse. I tried to swallow it all, but there was too much to handle. It gushed out of the corners of my mouth. I eagerly tried to lap it all up, and succeeded for the most part.

Still sitting on the couch, his legs splayed wide, Jim pulled me to my feet. He wasted no time in getting my jeans and underwear down to my ankles before he greedily sucked my large rod into his eager mouth. Immediately, I could tell this was far from the first time he'd ever given a guy head. Within minutes, I was dumping a hot, sticky load of man cream directly into his throat. Being the gorgeous slut he was, Jim eagerly swallowed every single drop of seed my cock had to offer him.

Once my cock was spent to Jim's satisfaction, the man pulled me down to him, and plunged his tongue down my throat.

"Good night," Jim whispered hoarsely. Apparently my big dong had done a number on Jim's throat. "Maybe we can do this again some other time when we're both sober."

"That would be great, Jim!"

Before I had a chance to finish this statement, Jim was once again passed out on the sofa. I softly kissed his forehead, and went to bed myself. When I woke up the next morning, Jim was long gone. The only thing which gave away his being there last night was a note that he'd left beside me on my bed.

In the note, Jim wrote that he'd enjoyed himself with me last night, and he couldn't wait to do it over again some time in the very near future. Trust me, he wasn't the only one!

"So what did you find out about Jim, Bryant?" Vincent asked me later that evening.

"He's gay, Vinny," I said.

"How do you know?" Vincent asked curiously.

"I won't tell you my secrets," I said, smiling. "I'll just say that I definitely have my ways."