A Pleasurable Get-Together

Story Info
Reunion of college friends.
2.6k words
4.03
35.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
softride
softride
25 Followers

It happened many years ago, but is a favorite memory. It was a chance get together, not planned to be anything special - just four college friends meeting a year after graduating. Ted and I had moved into an apartment together, he was finishing a masters degree and I had started in a doctoral program, about 80 miles from the "State U" we had all attended as undergraduates. We had found an old classic apartment building that had class, but was a bit run down. The units were small, two big rooms - each with a bed that folded up into the wall, a tiny kitchen and bath. Ted and I didn't spend all that much time there so it was fine for us. Just by coincidence two of our old floor mates, Jim and Kathy, from undergrad days were coming through town on the same day, and we decided to all have dinner together at our place. Jim lived down the hall when we were undergrads, he was the suave, athletic, always smiling character. Kathy was in the room next to him, she and Jim had been pretty close, for awhile at least.

It has been a hard week, Ted had a big exam on Wednesday, and I had to do a presentation on Thursday afternoon, but we looked forward to Thursday evening when we could kick back a bit and relax with our old friends. We did a quick run to the grocery store and got makings for spaghetti and meatballs, french bread and salad, and of course a couple of bottles of a nice red wine. I was cooking when Jim arrived, he and Ted stayed in the dining room (which was also part of Ted's bedroom). Dinner was almost ready when Kathy arrived, looking a bit beat after an all day training session for the company she had joined. Everybody must have been hungry because we dug in and ate without much conversation for quite awhile. The food and wine were quite good, and soon we were getting a bit more relaxed. As we finished up the last of the food and opened the second bottle of wine we started reminiscing about the years past. There were lots of stories of crazy things room mates had done, the all nighters to get term papers or problem sets in, and who had been seen going in or out of whose room and what sounds had been heard through the walls.

As we finished off the second bottle of wine Jim suggested we go out on the balcony for a 'smoke' showing us a fat, home rolled jay. We happily joined him as he lit it up and we all took deep tokes from the really nice weed. It disappeared quickly, but by the time we were done we were getting pretty mellow.

As we moved back inside Kathy arched her back and complained of being stiff after sitting in a hard chair all day. She looked at Jim and said "I could use a massage, like you used to do sometimes." Ted pulled out a big sleeping bag that he had in his closet and laid it out on the floor.

"Not a massage table but the best I can do" he said. He grabbed a pillow an threw it on one end, and Kathy kneeled down, then flopped forward onto the bag, with her head on the pillow. She was wearing a white blouse, dark skirt, and nice shoes. Jim kneeled beside her and slowly slid both hands up her back, then started gently kneading her shoulders.

Ted and I were just sitting on the floor near them, but after a couple of minutes Jim looked at me and mouthed 'Rub her feet' and then to Ted 'You do rub her arms'. I dutifully moved down and carefully took off her shoes, and then began to massage her ankles and then her feet. Ted began at her shoulders and gradually worked down her arm to her hands. Kathy gave a distinct sigh as she melted in our hands. After working on her feet and ankles for a little while I starting working up to her calves, sliding my hands firmly up and down along her tight muscles. As I worked my way up a bit higher she moved her legs apart a little more so I could reach up to her thighs more easily. I could see her while panties under her skirt, which caused a twinge and tightening in my pants.

Kathy gave a sigh of pleasure again as we worked the tension from her muscles.

Jim broke the silence, saying "To do a good job on your back I really need to get this out of the way." with his hand on her bra strap.

Kathy just sort of sighed "OK", and Jim slid her blouse up and skillfully released the clasp with a quick pinch of his fingers. She lifted a bit so he could move the blouse up further, and Jim spread his large hands over her back and moved them slowly in circles. Moving her blouse had not only bared Kathy's back but gave us a nice side view of her breasts, small by very nicely shaped. By that point I was sliding my hands up to almost the top of her thighs, going up the center of the back then sliding one down each side and squeezing as I moved them back to her knees. Seeing my hand move up that close to her pussy again and again had caused a big bulge to form in my pants, and it looked sort like the same might be true for Ted. I thought there might be a damp spot forming on Kathy's panties, and a faint but very sexy aroma of excited woman.

Jim leaned over and softly said to Kathy, "I think you need the full body massage, don't you?". As he said this he reached under the skirt, between her parted legs and rubbed her pussy.

Kathy's reply was just a really sexy moan while lifting her hips to give him better access. He rubbed her for a little while before she rolled over onto her back. Jim moved over and kissed her long and slow, while his hand slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Kathy moved her hands down and unzipped the skirt, then pushed it down.

Ted and I of course immediately moved to help her and once the skirt was off we each grabbed one side of her panties and started to peel them down. She lifted her hips to make it easier. We moved slowly I think both of us reveling in watching her mound slowly be exposed revealing its light brown fur. Her panties joined the skirt, thrown against the wall. Jim had fully exposed her gorgeous little breasts, her nipples very hard and pointing straight up. As he continued to kiss her I moved over and started to lick, kiss and suck on her nipple. Ted took my cue and moved in on the other one and we could feel her shudder with pleasure.

Kathy gasped as the sucking turned to soft bites and running her erect nipple through my teeth. I had to reach down and rearrange my cock which was straining against my pants, and was now hard as steel. I couldn't resist and slid my hand gently over her soft belly, and very gradually down toward the core of her passion. Her pubic hair was downy soft as my fingers played with it. Ever so slowly my middle finger slipped lower into the valley of pleasure. I felt the hard bump of her clit and as my finger moved over it she moaned loudly. I slipped my hand further down and soon felt her hot, very wet hole. I had been patient but was horny beyond belief and thought I might shoot all over my pants, and started to finger fuck her, banging my hand against her mound while still working her nipple with my mouth.

Kathy started thrusting her pelvis up against my hand, and it seemed in just seconds was moaning "Oh fuck, oh fuck yessss" as she started to orgasm hard. She thrashed for a couple of minutes as I alternated sliding my finger up and down over her clit and plunging it as deeply as I could into her.

As she calmed down a little, she grabbed at Jim's belt buckle and pulled at it, saying "Get your clothes off, I need to be fucked NOW!"

He was happy to oblige and very quickly stripped, the last step dropping his undershorts freeing his very erect cock, which was pretty long.

"Oh yeah, put it in now." Kathy moaned, pulling him over her as she spread her legs wide exposing her now very wet cunt. With one quick motion he thrust into her sinking his full length deep into her. "Oh God" Kathy moaned, "Yeah fuck me hard!"

Jim was not about to argue, and started to pump in and out steadily. Kathy looked over at me and said "You guys better get your clothes off too."

Ted and I weren't about to argue, and stood and started to undress. Ted pulled his t-shirt over his head, and in a blink was dropping his pants and shorts with them. His cock was standing straight out, and was quite thick though not quite as long as Jim's. I was soon pushing my pants down too, my cock springing up as it was loosed, the large head sticking out from my distinctly curved shaft.

Kathy motioned us over toward her, and soon had one cock in each hand, jerking them as Jim fucked her. I been so busy during the week I hadn't jacked off for almost a week (which was really uncommon for me), and thought I was going to spurt almost as soon as Kathy touched me. Her motion was kind of irregular though and I tried to relax and hold off. Pretty soon Jim started to have a funny grimace on his face and was thrusting really hard into Kathy.

She could tell he was close and let go of Ted and me, and grabbed Jim pulling him hard into her. She looked up at him and said "Yessss, do it, shoot it in me!!".

That did it and Jim closed his eyes, lifting his face up and almost growled "Ahhhggghhh, fuuuuckkkk!" as he unloaded into her. I wasn't sure but thought probably Kathy had another littler orgasm as Jim squirted into her.

It was so fucking hot, as I watched my cock bobbed up and down as I clenched in time with Jim's thrusts. I was dripping precum all over (I tend to make a lot). Jim sort of collapsed against her, sighing as he relaxed after fierce fucking he had given her. After a minute he lifted himself, and slowly pulled out of her, his long cock glistening with their juices but not so hard as it had been when they started.

Kathy grabbed Ted and moved him over onto the center of the sleeping bag on his back. She lifted her leg to straddle him, and I could see cum dripping as she moved her leg over. A quick motion of her hand and she and Ted's thick shaft up inside her, and she started to thrust her hips back and forth, sitting almost upright. She reached out and pulled me toward her, pulling my head down slightly toward her breast. It didn't take me long to figure out what she wanted and soon my lips were again sucking on her very hard nipple. Jim leaned over to the other one and teased it with his tongue and then also sucked and nibbled it.

"Oh God you're so fucking thick" Kathy moaned down at Ted, who was lying passively as Kathy fucked him. She kept a steady rhythm for a couple minutes, her eyes closed and head down as she concentrated on the pleasure of Ted's huge cock filling her. "Oh fuck oh fuck OH FUCK I'm gonna cum again" she gasped as she slammed her pussy against Ted's pelvis. She leaned over pulling away from Jim and I, and groaned very loudly as she started another huge orgasm.

It was too much for Ted as he gasped "Ah Ah Ahhh yes" as he obviously added his load to Jim's deep in Kathy's snatch.

I was still dripping all over, my cock bobbing up and down with each heart beat, wondering what was next.

Kathy looked at me with a really sexy smile, and said "I think you need some help with that.". She lifted her hips slowing releasing Ted from the grip of her pussy. She shuddered and cum gushed out of her pussy onto Ted as she moved off of him. She was kneeling and rotated around so her ass was facing me. "Fancy doing me doggy?" she asked.

I was in such desperate need I would have taken anything offered. She bent down and parted her legs giving me access from the rear. I was on my knees, and slid forward slightly and slipped it into her.

"Oh yeah, I knew I would feel that big head on it" she moaned as I pushed it in.

She was incredibly slippery inside, having not only her own juices but two good loads of cum from Jim and Ted. It felt different from other girls I had fucked before, but she was pretty tight and I could feel her all along the length of my cock. Each stroke gave a squishing sound that was incredibly sexy. I was soon fucking rapidly in and out, looking down seeing my cock disappearing deep into her was incredibly erotic. I looked up and saw that Jim was getting hard again and that Kathy was sucking his cockhead. Ted was laying back, limp and apparently exhausted after his round with Kathy.

She reached back and started to stroke my balls between her legs, and she clenched her pussy making extra friction. I had been on the edge, and this put me over - I came hard, my cock pulsing with each stroke unleashing another huge spurt of semen into her. I think I must have squirted at least ten times.

"Holy shit Dan" Kathy said, "you must have been saving up for awhile." When I finally stopped throbbing, I slowly pulled it out of her, causing another shudder.

Kathy flopped over on her back, legs spread exposing her pubic hair throughly soaked with cum. I laid down next to her, my wet cock poking into her side. I ran my hand up over her lovely little breasts, then down over the wet mop between her legs.

"Mmmmm" she sighed "I don't think I have ever been so completely satisfied."

We relaxed for a few minutes, all enjoying the afterglow. Jim was more than half mast, and I think was ready to go for round two.

Kathy looked over at the clock though, and said "Damn, I have another session tomorrow early. I really hate to end this, but I really need to go." She slowly gathered her clothes, put on the blouse without her bra this time. As she pulled up her panties, she said "These will be soaked by the time I get back to my hotel thanks to all your donations, you especially Dan. I hope I don't drip where someone sees it."

As she gathered the rest of her things Kathy said "It was so great to see you guys, this was a night I'll never forget." and she kissed each of us slowly and sensuously, then quickly slipped out of the apartment, leaving the three of us wondering if it would ever happen again.

softride
softride
25 Followers