A Pleasure Taken

Story Info
A slave breaks a promise.
3.1k words
4.02
22k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an edited version of my first story submitted to Literotica. I welcome all feedback as it may help me to write better stories. But remember if you have nothing nice to say,keep it to yourself.

Nasty is not helpful.

Special thanks to Charliegutzache for all his help.

*

Blake and Leah had been together barely over one year, after meeting at a local fetish expo. Time after time, throughout the whole expo, They kept bumping into each other, as they viewed the exhibitor's wares, it seemed as if fate or destiny, was pulling them together, whether they wished it or not.

Blake decided the next time he caught another glimpse of the woman, he thought to himself, he would invite her to lunch and find out more about this mysterious woman. And as soon as he had that thought, he then turned around and to his surprise, there he was. He strode with purpose up to her and struck up a conversation with her. While he was making small talk with her, he was able to ascertain her name, and why such a meek looking woman like herself was here at the expo Leah cast her eyes downward at the last question.

She couldn't find the words to tell him she was looking for someone to relinquish her control too. Blake could tell she was here to find a Master. Only he could not tell whether or not she was newly released, ever owned, or owned and here with or without her Master's knowledge. Something he needed to find out.

He asked her to join him for some lunch. Though it required a little coaxing, it was during lunch that he found they shared the same interests and that she was never owned, Leah gave Blake her mobile number, and he said he would be in contact with her. But it was two weeks before he called. Leah had given up on the thought of him calling her. She had felt drawn to him, he made her feel weak, made her feel a strong desire to submit to him, even though she had only known him a short time.

His eyes were amber, which was an amazing colour compared to her dull brown ones. He was so much taller than she herself was, she only stood at 5'1 he was at least 6'5. He had a mop of red hair that looked like it could never be contained. It was so different from her long wavy dirty blonde locks. In the days after meeting him, she would imagine his hands pulling her hair as he fucked her.

The night Blake called Leah it took her by surprise, She was sitting on the couch with her laptop, wearing just a navy blue lacy bra and boy leg panties. She was about to log into a cam site to continue her search for a Master.

When Blake inquired what she was up to, he became angry and told her, that going on cam to look for a Master was dangerous and stupid.

Leah blurted out an, I'm sorry Sir, without thinking about what she as saying.

Blake grinned to himself. When he spoke next, what he said made Leah feel a mixture of feelings. He asked her if she would

He asked her if she would like to be trained by him to become his submissive, his slave.

Leah felt, scared, joy, uncertainty and worried, but she readily agreed.

The training had been hard and she made lots of mistakes but Blake had been patient with her.

It had been a crappy day at the office. The whole week had been stressful, Blake's PA had been painfully insubordinate if she had been Leah he would have taken her over his knee and beat her ass a nice shade of red,

However, she wasn't, he would deal with his PA on Monday. It was now Friday afternoon, knock off time at last. Time to enjoy a weekend of relaxing and playing.

Blake was hoping as he drove home that Leah wouldn't give him any trouble, he wasn't in the mood for any disobedience from her tonight. She would pay big time if she does play up. Back home Leah was in a misbehaving mood

She had completed all her daily tasks to perfection as she had all week, She went upstairs to the room she shared with Sir, and removed her clothes, She went back down to the sitting room where she poured Sir's favourite drink a glass of bourbon with three ice cubes. He had told her that three was the perfect amount to chill the bourbon just right for his liking. She placed it on the side table next to Sir's armchair.

Leah then knelt in her position by the front door to greet her Sir, There she played with her pussy and clit and brought herself to orgasm, more than once. She had created quite a puddle between her legs. She smiled and tasted her fingers as she finished off her last orgasm. And placed her hands on her knees palms up, legs spread. She heard Sir's car pull into the garage she sat up tall and bowed her head.

Blake put the house key into the lock and took a deep breath and opened the door, as he shut the door and turned around he saw Leah kneeling naked, in her greeting position, her hair down around her face. He smiled happily to see her obedience.

He noticed that her nipples were hard and erect He liked her large nipples the colour of them reminded him of a cup of milky coffee and her D cup breast, they weren't too perky nor overly droopy, they were a nice handful.

Then he noticed the wetness on her pussy and a puddle between her legs. The sun shining through the front window brought his attention to it.

It had only been two days since he had released her from the chastity belt. She had promised not to take what now belonged to him.

Her Pleasure.

He let a loud sigh and walked towards her, he spoke in a hushed but firm voice "Look at me"

Leah hesitated, a little too much; she knew she was in trouble.

Blake yanked on her collar, the collar that he had been placed around her delicate neck the day she relinquished all control to him

Leah's mind wandered remembering that day, It was the first time Sir had punished her hard, afterwards he held her tenderly and declared that she was his!. Yes, his.

Blake pulled on the collar again as he could tell her mind had wandered.

Leah looked up as Blake asked, "What have you done my slut?"

She looked up into his eyes and replied

"I took what is yours, Sir"

Blake shook his head and tutted and asked. "And what is that, hmm slut"

"My pleasure, Sir" Leah replied with fear.

The look in Sir's eyes when she admitted what she had done was like fire. He growled at her "You know that you must be punished"

Leah whispered, "yes Sir"

He grabbed a hand full of Leah's hair and pulled it yelling. "What did you say slut"?

Leah winced and replied louder and clearer "Yes. Sir, I deserve to be punished"

He glared down at her and asked: "Tell me why do you need to be punished"?

Leah looked up at Sir and replied. " I need to be punished because I broke the rule of playing and having an orgasm without your permission."

"Tell me, why do I have that rule for you, my slut?" Blake asked her.

Leah hung her head in shame and replied: "Because you want the both of us to enjoy my pleasure.". "I'm sorry Sir, I was feeling a little naughty, and I didn't intend to make you cross"

Blake shook his head and sighed, "This punishment is going to make you think twice before you take what's mine again"

Blake removed his tie and looped it through the ring on the collar and led Leah on her hands and knees to the playroom. He took her over to the padded spanking bench pulled her up pushed her roughly down onto it so she was face down ass up. Blake used ropes to tie her into place. A rope for each wrist and ankle. He placed a gag and a blindfolded on her then placed wireless ear buds into her ears no sounds were playing yet. He told her this was just the warm up the real punishment was yet to come. Those words sent shivers down Leah's spine, causing goosebumps along her body.

Blake dragged his nails down her back and asked: "Do you remember the signals?"

Leah nodded as her skin prickled at his nails down her back.

He asked her to give the signal for when she was nearing her limit. She pressed the button twice. Two loud buzzing sounds filled the room.

"Now show me the signal for, you have reached your limit and you need it all to end". She pressed the button once; a loud buzz filled the room.

"Good girl," He said stroking her hair in praise. "Well, let us begin" and with those words, all Leah could hear is loud classical music in her ears.

Blake went over to the cabinet, where he kept his whips, paddles and other spanking toys. He looked through the items testing them out for a few minutes before deciding on two of his pet's favourites.

Just because it was a punishment doesn't mean he didn't have a heart, picking her favourites was his way of showing her that he does care even when she has misbehaved

The Cat-Of-Nine-Tails and the riding crop were the favourites of his pet.

Blake also stopped by the chest of draws near the bench and took out a large butt plug larger than Leah had ever taken but he knew she was ready for it, and a bottle of lube

Along with the plug and lube. Blake picked some nipple clamps that were joined together by a delicate chain.

As he walked back towards Leah he removed his shirt, shoes and socks. He left his pants on to contain the growing erection he had from coming home and seeing Leah kneeling naked, waiting for his return.

He gave himself a rub feeling his cock twitch, "Patience boy" He laughed to himself.

He went back over to Leah and ran the cat-of-nine-tails up her legs and ass avoiding her wet cunt. She let out a pleasurable sigh. She could feel each knot on the tails of the whip as Blake ran it over her body. Her legs twitched at the sensation making her rise up onto her toes for a moment, Goosebumps formed all over her body again this time making her nipples harden, a shiver rippled down her spine.

Blake trailed it up her back and then down her ass and legs again.

Leah felt it leave her skin,

Blake put the whip down and picked up the lube, He opened the lid, spread Leah's ass checks ad squeezed some lube onto her puckered hole, then inserted a finger sliding it in and out, Leah moaned at the sensation, Blake then inserted an another finger and slide them in and out curling them upwards and rubbing his fingertips inside her hole.

He removed his fingers wiping them on Leah's back. He picked up the plug and squirted a generous amount of lube onto the plug then more onto Leah's butt hole. He slowly inserted the tip of the plug in, Leah moaned at the sensation of the tip spreading her hole, but as Blake pushed more of the large plug in, She tensed up, restricting the plug from going in any further, Blake swatted her ass with his hand and stroked her back telling her to relax, She did as she was told and Blake was able to slide all of the plug into her ass till it was snuggly in place.

Keeping a hand on her Blake walks around to stand in front of her. He knelt down kissing her forehead, telling her she looks so beautiful in this position. But she doesn't hear him, He takes the clamps from his pocket and lays them down next to him, He uses his thumb and pointer finger to pinch Leah's nipples, rolling them, pulling on them till they stick up and are hard as rocks. All the time it is making her moan with pain and pleasure.

Blake picks up the clamps and places them onto her nipples making her cry out at the hard pinch that they give. Blake pulls on the chain making the nipples perk up even more.

Blake stands and walks back to stand behind Leah he picks up the Cat-Of-Nine-Tails and gives it some flicks in the air

You started with gentle hits on my legs, ass and back. They got harder and harder leaving red marks wherever they hit.

Leah's body shook with pain and pleasure. She was moaning with every hit. It felt like an entirety, in reality, it had only been Ten minutes

Suddenly Blake stopped. He picked up the riding crop

and started hitting her wet cunt, making it wetter and drip down her thighs. The riding crop stung and every hit made Leah moan and cry out in pain but also in pleasure.

He gave her wet cunt 50 smacks, 50 is a favourite number. It left her cunt a nice shade of pink, just like as if it had been blushing.

Blake dropped the crop and turned the music off He untied Leah from the bench. He took her over to the St Andrews cross and tied her to it. He removed the blindfold and the ear buds. He left the gag in her mouth, the plug in her ass and clamps on her nipples.

Blake smiled at Leah and told her that she took the spanking well. Leah replied through the gag "Thank you. Sir "

Blake went to the drawers next to the cross and took out a vibrating wand and some tape. He tapped the wand to Leah's left leg with the head resting on her swollen clit. He had altered the wand so that it could be controlled via his iPhone

Blake asked Leah if she remembered the signal to use while she was tied to the cross, she nodded, "Ok" he said show me you are nearing your limit. Leah hit her head on the back of the cross once. "Well done slut, Now the signal that will tell me you need it to stop altogether" Leah repeatedly against the back of the cross. Blake kissed her neck and said "well-done slut"

"Now your punishment begins" Blake turned the wand on low and walked out the room, He went and sat in the bedroom and turned on the monitor that the cameras that are hooked up in the playroom. He picked the camera that was pointed at the St Andrews Cross.

Blake could see Leah clearly looking confused but enjoying herself,

Blake had never given this punishment to her before. He had been waiting for the perfect time to use it He was going to make Leah cum over and over again until he could see that she could not take any more.

He got comfortable on the bed and took out his cock and started stroking it up and day Blake turned the vibrations up on the wand. He continued to stroke his cock slowly as he watched her writhe around, Blake could see that Leah was about to cum so he turned the vibrations down to the lowest setting. She let out a groan. After a minute He turned it back up and once again when She almost reached orgasm he turned it down. This continued for 10 minutes.

Blake was edging Leah to the brink of cumming then bringing her down. Blake had also been edging along with her.

After 5 more minutes, he left the vibrations on high and let Leah cum but instead of turning it down he left it on high and watched her cum over and over again for a whole 10 minutes. Sweat was dripping down her body, her cunt juices are mixing with the sweat on her legs her whole body was shaking, muffled screams were coming from her mouth if she wasn't tied to the cross she would have been a shaking wet puddle on the floor.

Blake left the wand on high and went back into the playroom he walked over to Leah he could see the look of desperation in her eyes, desperation for it to end. Blake un gagged Leah, and she started begging to make it stop, "please Sir I need it to stop, please I am sorry I took what's yours, I am sorry I took my pleasure without your permission"

Blake turned the wand off removed it. He untied her and Leah's legs buckled under her. She landed in a crumbled heap at Blake's feet. She looked up at him "I'm sorry Sir"

Blake just looked down at Leah and barked "On your knees and hands behind your back!"

She stumbled to her knees and placed her hands behind her back. Blake stepped behind her and tied her wrist together then to her ankles.

Leah held her gaze down sobbing quietly. Blake stood in front of her, he unzipped his pants and stepped out of them kicking them to the side he then took the boxers off kicking them to join his pants

Blake yanked her head up by her collar and slapped her face and told her "Shut up slut!".

Leah stopped and looked up at Blake and stop sobbing.

Blake roughly shoved two fingers into Leah's mouth deep down her throat.

She gagged slightly as he rammed his fingers in and out.

Blake replaced his fingers with his cock, Blake took a fist full of Leah's hair in his hands and started fucking her mouth. Spit and tears are running down her face. But her eyes show love and respect.

Blake tells her to suck. Leah sucks on his cock in time to his thrusting. Leah feels his cock swelling.

Before he can cum he pulls his cock out and jerks it in front of Leah's face. Hot streams of cum start pouring out hitting her whole face it drips down covering her tits.

Blake tells Leah to lick his cock clean. Leah eagerly licks Blake's cock till he is clean of all cum.

Blake unties Leah and then carries her to the shower where he holds her tenderly and washes away all the pain.

Leah looks up at Blake's and tells him how sorry she is. Blake kisses the top of her head and tells her to be quite its just time to be together.