A Plumber Calls

Story Info
Sarah gets more than she bargained for!
4.4k words
3.84
36.8k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silkgag
silkgag
4 Followers

Sarah swore under her breath looking at the clock again. For good reason too; she was annoyed. 10am he'd said. It was now 1130 am; and still no sign. Slowly she adjusted herself on the stool, felt her suspender belt strain tight. All this for one leaking tap!. Booking this plumber now in hindsight seemed to be a big mistake.

For a moment she felt her mind drifting away to arousal; two nights ago when her lover had taken her, ravished her upon her bed; mad her so wet, so aroused. She'd longed to see him again, for him to fuck her; it felt like so long ago; even though it had only been Wednesday night.

But that could wait. She had more pressing things to deal with right now. Cursing under her breath she rose from the stool, paced around the kitchen. Today was the "girls lunch". Didnt happen very often, but every now and then the girls did get together for that girlie catch up. Now this idiot plumber was going to wreck it. 12.30 theyed arranged it; now she was sure he'd scupper it. She caught her reflection in the window. All this trouble for nothing she thought as she gave an angry sigh.

She looked gorgeous, very attractive and sexy, her skirt so tight showing off her beautiful sexy bottom, her curvy body and shapely thighs. Her hair tied back and those beautiful FF Manhatten seamed stockings too complimenting her long sexy legs. She was daring, so sexy too. God she was hot; she knew it too. Even for the Girls Sarah always played style.

The doorbell finally went at 1145. Her face red with anger Sarah opened with it and with good reason flew at the plumber who stood there on the step just managing a smile. "Where the hell have you been?". She was not happy. But no valid excuse was forthcoming. No apology, no reason, no nothing. Unphased he just stood there, sarcastically rebuffing her quest for an answer; an explanation, a reply. Finally she let him in with an angry, hesitant stare, ready for reply. She found his whole attitude stinked. But what was she to do? The tap causing the problem was leaking all over the place; she had the appointment; she'd had to let him in now. Resigned to the fact her lunch was ruined she began to show him towards the stairs and gave another heavy sigh.

She was mad, mad as hell as again she tore a strip of him. She caught him looking at her, eyballing her, eye fucking her aswell. She knew she looked so arousingly sexy.And for good reason too. Just for a moment she stared down at his work stained jeans, got the slightest hint her sexiness was arousing him. She had to admit He was a handsome guy, muscular and sexy; if she wasnt so worked up she'd perhaps fantasise about fucking him. For the briefest of seconds this did enter her erotic mind. But she reminded herself she had more important things to do right now. Getting him into the bathroom and getting to work where he should have been early this morning. "This way", she snapped and pointed up the stair expecting another tense reply.

He followed, this time quietly. Instead of backchatting, matching her angry exchanges, for a second he had something else to occupy him. He realised the lady he followed was a lady beginning to entrigue him, make him so excited. He too began for a moment to imagine, "what if, if only"! She was sexy, so hot too. He watched, watched her sexy bottom as she climbed the stairs in front of him, the seams on her stockings so faultless, its split revealing just a teasing glimpse of stocking top, her expensive suspenders on her white thighs In an instant he felt his arousal stir. This lady was so sexy. When she reached the landing she turned to face him. She was not impressed and again made an obvious remark and reply.

"In there" Sarah snapped. "Its obvious which bloody tap it is, and dont take all day"

The plumber nodded begrudingly, swearing under his breath as he carried his toolbox into the bathroom as they parted and went their seperate ways; Sarah swearing, tutting wildly.

Still angry Sarah headed to the bedroom, leaving the door ajar to keep an eye on what he was doing. She looked down at her sexy long legs; at the silk of her stockings, one slightly twisted and bagged, the seam crooked so slight. She cursed, slowly raising her skirt in front of the mirror revealing a beautiful vision of her suspendered thigh and stockinged leg. Very slowly she adjusted it, not revealing she also had an admirer! The door left ajar worked two ways as he paused to look at a perfectionist straighten silk around her thighs.

A loud wolf whistle suddenly caught in Sarah's ears. In an instant she knew, knew the plumber had seen her adjust her suspender belt. Again feeling his arousal deepen he'd just witnessed something very arousing from such a sexy lady! But Sarah was not impressed! Red with anger she replied in rage, gain rebuked him with a loud, angry cry.

"Get back to fucking work, remember whose paying you"!

Again her words were met with crewdness and sarcasm. Turning round to ignore him Sarah went about her business, still muttering angry words and sighs.

Sarah sighed softly. The room was a mess, still a mess from Wednesday night.

He'd fucked her right in this very room hard and a little rough, but that aroused her as well. just for a moment she recalled how he'd taken her, her jeans pulled down, her hold ups underneath exposed, as he fucked her on the bed with purpose until the orgasm exploded with in her, exploding between her thighs.

Reliving it made her sex tingle. She knew he'd tie her up, fuck her again when he was back in town. She would dress for him and he would come home and find her like this and ravish her. She loved getting ready for the girls and later for her him. That made her smile.

But all for nothing today!Master had fucked here that wed night. On the bed, her, panties around her ankles until she could take no more. The evidence was all around; her panties, her stockings, toys, skirt and lingerie. Slowly she went around picking it up, slowly placing each article in the draws where it lived. Again she caught the plumber watching her, so aroused watching her bend and stretch, the occasionaly tease of a stocking top aand stockinged thigh. Hiis arousal deepened as he tried to concentrate. But how could he? He gave a perverted smile.

This lady was so sexy. Unintentionally she was teasing him, driving him crazy. Again she reuked him, bad mouthed him again and again; she was pissed off, so fed up; he could see it in her eyes. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed softly. At least if she could make herself look good for her lover later and she missed the girls, she could get wet and horny tonight. Perhaps he'd blindfolded her tonight. Slowly she reached into her bedside draw and took out half a dozen silk scarves. Now which one would she tie round her neck?; a indicator to her desires for tonight.

Again the plumber watched, watched her so full of arousal as she tried each one in turn, tying them experimentally round her neck. He felt his arousal begin to surge again as She concentrated on herself in the mirror, her reflection so arousing. As she did so she continued to rebuke him, bad mouth him, pushing his arousal over the end, to the very brink!

Thats when it happened as he could take no more; no more of her bad mouthing, her erotic teases and he rose and shouted at her loudly.

"your'e a slut..! The plumber could take no more, no more of her backchat, the arousal she gave to him as suddenly Sarah squealed loudly. Suddenly Sarah felt herself spinning, spinning through the air rebounding from the shock that had just hit her. She was being overwhelmed, overpowered. He'd come for her, a mixture of frustation, sheer arousal, temptation from this sexy woman, a customer who drove him mad with desire.

Instantly she had the urge to fight back to resist as the plumber grabbed at her, pushing her, pulling her onto soft bed by her side. "What is this?, "Sarah screamed. But her protests only led to more harshness, more roughness as her assailant bore down on her; as Sarah yelled out as she struggled, struggled as she felt him overcoming her with assertive desire. For a brief second the two fought, fought like kids in a playground fight. For a moment Sarah overcome her captour catching him off guard, Caught unwares the plumber reeled back, cursing and swearing. But this time he came back, came back with more determination, more vigour, more aggression, throwing

Sarah back onto the bed, yanking her arms behind her. Sarah was suddenly losing, losing this fight and cried out wildly.. Pain suddenly surged through Sarah's body as she felt the circulation waver in her wrists. She thrashed wildly as she realised she was being tied. He forced her arms behind her back, tying them with the silk of her scarves, wrists imprisoned so tightly as she was forced against her will over the bed as she squealed wildly. She felt her tight skirt being yanked upwards up across her upper body, her stockinged thighs and wet panties open and beautifully visable to her captour as suddenly it began, whack, whack whack against her exposed white flesh and stockinged thighs.

"SHUT UP SLUT", the plumber yelled, his spittle catching in Sarahs own silky hair. By now he was so aroused. She could no longer resist, her energy to struggle zapped and exhasuted, her only protests now the endless moans that echoed from her distressed, mouth. But soon too that release, that only valve of escape from this was taken from her. Suddenly Sarah felt silkiness, coolness and a deprevation of air for her rising lungs and chest. She was being gagged, gagged as a red silk scarf was stuffed into her hot pleading mouth. She mewed and moaned uncontrollably. The gag only seemed to encourage him more and Sarah sensed his arousal as he pressed against her feeling the plumber breathing heavily, exhausted and panting, his sexy inspiring assertive figure towering over her as he mewed and cried. Between pants he began to speak. Sarah mewed on the gag. Its was obvious the plumber was very, very excited and aroused.

"let that be a lesson to customers who are lippy!"

Sarah shuddered uncontrollably as she felt his hand slide under her blouse and onto her breasts, her head shaking madly from side to side, fear in her eyes.

"Im going to treat you like a whore, you posh middle class slut"

Suddenly Sarah felt softness, a softness so alien from what she'd just experienced, tenderness and massaging, soft fingers on her stocking tops and thighs. Her pussy began to throb. She felt his fingers on her panties, exploring, probing as she bent there tied and helpless. Her knicker silk began to pull, resist, then give as gently he slid her hands underneath the fabric and over her soft neat pubic bush. She mewed softly feeling his own aroused body slide against her. "mmm, youre so wet arent you?" he smiled.

Sarah bucked, bucked as she felt the plumbers fingers slide inside her, deep and tight, instantly causing her clitoris to react and her legs to part willingly. Little teasing movements began to pulsate from deep within her most special place as he began to explore her, tease and finger her softly; teasing her clit from its little pink bud as he gave a descerning filthy smile. Suddenly Sarah felt pleasure, pleasure as he stroked and massaged her, her own reactions arosuing and exciting her captour as he rebuked her, teasing her stockinged thigh.

He worked her, worked her slow, feeling his arousal building. For a moment he paused, paused to attend to his own hard cock, he couldnt beleive how wet she was, what this lady had done to him, what she was doing to him right now. For a moment the plumber hesitated. he was close, close to his own beautiful climax. But he returned, returned his fingers to Sarahs own tight sex. he knew Sarah was close too; Two now three fingers he inserted into Sarahs mositened labia as she thrashed wildly, her head bucking and mewing with the pleasure as he fucked her with his fingers as she bucked and thrashed, feeling it build inside her.

Suddenly the gag fell from Sarahs mouth. Now she sobbed and pleaded desperately, not in pain but in sheer pleasure awaiting the inevitable climax about to overcome her sexy body as she pleaded from her desperate mouth. "Oh, god, oh please she cried, make me come". They were the last words to come from her desperate lips. In an instant he felt Sarahs vaginal lips spasam as she sucommed to intense rush of beautiful deep pleasure explode deep from between her thighs. The plumber was aroused so aroused by the submissive woman before him. Again he reached for her own hard cock and stroked it softly. But he had plans for the "slut" tied before him and once again reverting to sterness he placed her hands on Sarahs soft warm breasts and pulled her upwards as her arousal soaked the silk sheets she now lay on awaiting his next response and reply.

Suddenly Sarah found herself being pulled pulled through the air, then onto the floor, onto her kness before him. "Hmmm, lets see" The plumber again stepped back to admire his handiwork. Once again she slid her hands under Sarahs panties and stroked her aroused vagina. Mischeveously he looked to her and smiled warmly. One final item was needed to make her arousal complete. She reached into his tool box for the large pink dildo he kept and ran his hands over its cold bumpy,girth with a hot smile. Silently he stepped to his imprisoned submissive as Sarah thrashed in arousal in fear, in anticipation, feeling hes hot breath upon her beautiful tied body as she felt her sex tingle in erotic reply.

Helplessly Sarah struggled, struggles ignored by her tormentor as Sarah felt his exploring hands tracing along her black suspender straps to her wet silk panties. Again she felt the fabric lift, lift as he slid his hands inside her, lovingly teasing and stroking her. The plumber gasped as Sarahs sweet arousal seeped from her onto the pink silk sheet As quickly as they entered her, his probing fingers left Sarahs pussy. Mewing her protests, Sarah reacted wildly, wanting him to be inside her once again filling her with pleasure and desire. But in moments Sarah felt her lips stretching, warming, throbbing as something beautiful entered and filled her. She felt her suspender belt strain, her stockings pull as her legs opened as now he gasped and sighed.

For a moment she thought she was being, taken, taken by a man, something resembling a stiff penis was inside her, filling her with beautiful sensations of warmth and arousal. She felt it sliding deep inside her, her lips caressing and reacting to it. Only a short sharp, buzz, a current, a spark of kinetic energy that shot through her, through every mucscle alerted her to the real source of this beautiful pleasure. She moaned softly as she felt a buzz, an increase in the sexual jolts now filling her sex and mind. He had dildoed her, dildoed her tightly.

Uncontrollably she began to buck unable to stem the sexual extascy deep within her, even if she wanted to as she succombed to her desires. Meanwhile he stepped back, stepped backed and succommed to what his own mind told him. gently he led back against the wall, reached for his own stiff hardness. Desperately Sarah cried out, her own sex purring, filled by the dildo and deep deep desire. Again she felt pleasure, felt beauty as she felt the erotic sensations build and build inside her as she sucommbed to yet another intense climax.

"Such a beautiful sexual creature you are, ms Sarah" Tenderly he lifted her, lifted her against the dresser and spread her, spread her, her wet sex catching his gaze, arousing and excited him as he ran his eyes all over her lingeried clad body. She moaned moaned softly, her fears gone being replaced by deep arousal. Sarah figited, figeted wildly., Now She lay back, stockinged clad, free, ungagged and helpless, content, totally slutty, submissive and beautifully aroused. He watched her beautful breasts rise, her mouth free, his towering muscular figure, transfixing and controlling her. Once again he spoke, his intensions so authoritive and stern, giving an assertive smile.

"Pleasure me "

Instantly Sarah obeyed, so turned on, so aroused. He gasped, gasped as Sarah unzipped him, unzipped and released his long hard errection from his red silk boxer shorts and flies. He moaned moaned softly as Sarah caressed it caressed it gently and lovingly, running her soft painted fingernails over its long hard length, balls and sac She took, took her soft tounge and ran it teasingly over his long length causing it to flinch wildly. gently he reached for her soft breasts and caressed them gently with a deep groan of satisfaction.

Sarah knealt, drew forward took his circumcised tip, purple and rounded, so arousing and beautiful and eased it over her warm lips. He wimpered softly, no longer stern but subdued and overcome by the pleasure she gave to him right now. She sucked him, sucked him slowly, gently taking his cock deep into her mouth, running her beautiful lips slowly up and down his shaft. Again he moaned in deep appreciation. Firmly but softly he pushed Sarahs head to his tip. cautiously Sarah took her lips to him, his salty pre-cum arousing and exciting her taste buds. Gently she began to suck, suck him tenderly and lovingly as he moaned his approvals as she stroked his balls. he gently stroked her hair, his cruelness gone to show his appreciation what she was doing to him.she once again took his hardness between her lips and soft fingers.

He cried out wildly, pushing her head deeper, forceably onto his shaft, for a moment regaining his masterfulness and authority. "Like you mean it, like you mean it, god it feels good" he cried. He knew she did, so much! Sarah looked up to him, looked up at him so submissively, so innocently as she sucked him, to bring him to the edge of his own sanity and desire. again he moaned deeply feeling Sarah bring the silk scarf to bear on his hard length its silkiness and coolness causing him to shiver madly.Sarah felt the familiar tightness, she knew, knew he was close. As Sarah sucked him, she reached up, reached up for his quivering mouth. for now it was time for him to be gagged, gagged as his own climax crept upon in. Softly she pushed the black silk scarf into his mouth, its silk trailing and cooling his warm rising chest as she caressed and sucked him, sucked a stern aroused master. Suddenly he flinched, eyes, shut, shut lost in arousal in desire. Sarah smiled for she knew SHE was in control and had pleased him. She reached up for his hand feeling the familiar tightness in his sac Holding him she too whimpered as he came, ribbons of his own arousal spurting from his tip, so warm and beautiful, little jets of warm milk, catching her face and falling onto her aroused breasts and nylons. He mewed softly, head arched back lost in the climax his customer and new submissive had given him and then gave an orgasmic cry.

Shed been softly bound and softly gagged for over 2 hours now. Not severe or cruelly perhaps some indication of the appreciation he had for her long after hed fixed the real fault he was working on. Hed left her unblindfolded Sarah but gagged her red painted lips with a shining silk scarf, its bow draped and teasing over her warm, sensitive breasts as she thrashed and bit on silk with pleading cries. And there she'd remained, positioned on bed, sat and helpless in the middle, tied softly with her own expensive silk scarves. She could have easily escaped, but she didn't want too, this game, this adventure was turning her so beyond her wildest desires; a beautiful hapless heroines like from a cover of a crime novel, a dectective magazine, as she mewed softly her own beautiful perfumed smells and arousal filling the air as she fought and sighed.

She fought, together tugged, in frustration in pretend despearation in aching desire to be free.. It was two hours since her last beautiful climax and she longed, longed for the feeling of a beautiful orgasm to once again fill her vagina. Sarah ached, her muscles tight, She too longed, longer to be sexually fulfilled again and desired. She focussed on her own wet sex as she bucked, causing her to moan as she resisted the soft scarves that held her. Gently she cried out and gave a long protesting mew to catch his attention. But soon the plumber returned. He was naked and aroused.

silkgag
silkgag
4 Followers
12