A Plumber Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah trembled excitedly. Again he'd come for here again to seduce her, to ravish her. Kneeling beside her Sarah felt arousal, his naked musclar body and hard penis so stiff, so large and obvious to her excited gaze and aroused smile. A strain, a pull, then a sensation of relief of pleasure as once again, life flowed into her cramped muscles as he untied the scarves. He helped Sarah, again his naked, masterful body arousing his hardon exciting her, attentive to her gorgeous body. Unable to control his arousal a little clumsy in his action he bent her over the dresser, gently he spread Sarahs stockinged legs. she yearned to be fucked and gave a hinting cry.

Suddenly once again, there was tightness, tightness in Sarahs sex. Her legs were being forced, forced apart, her cheeks spreading, once again her pussy tingling with desire. Finally he took, took each of her soft hands as Sarah draped her arms forward. Now very gently he unfastened her gag and let her aroused, beautiful moans fill the room around them. For a while he stepped back again, stepped back to admire, admire the beautiful submissive hed created, led there so wet and aroused.

For a moment he stared, stared at his "whore" her black stockings now so twisted and creased but sill giving a sense of beauty of power of irresistable desire. He knew he must have her. Sarah, beautiful and perfect in everyway. Slowly he stroked his cock, once again so attentive and aroused. He massaged her massaged her so slow, so beautifully, He felt, felt the jolt, jolt of Sarahs body as he pushed his hardness against her, his fingers teasing so deep and teasingly inside her. Sarah screamed, his finger brushing her sensitive clit, her body tensing and pulling, reacting to his fingers as he teased her over and over with words; actions and mischevous smiles.

She began to moan and sob, sob wildly at the extascy he bought to her as he bought her to the brink of an explosion of intense pleasure. But he knew, knew she wanted more. Sarah too screamed and sobbed wildly. "Do it, fuck me!", she cried!Willingly her cheeks parted as slowly he eased his cock inside her tight sex, her wet lips envloping his hardness; her head thrashing as he began to thrust, thrust her wildly, so deep and intense, holding her stockinged thighs tightly. Again and again she cried out, oh how good it felt. But suddenly he pulled from her, his errection so long so hard, glistening with her beautiful arousal causing her to cry in frustration madly. She begged, begged and cried out to once again be filled, be fucked, feel him inside her. Without hesitation he gagged her, gagged her with her disgared panties that he stuffed into her mouth For a second he paused and then eased inside back inside her.

She wriggled and bucked, She felt his long dick fill her, feeling the sensations build and build deep within her, his hands too probing her bum and suspendered thighs. He took her, took her with a purpose, Sarah moaned and mewed, mewed even more despearte even more aroused. He was Fucking her deep, fucking her wildly with passion as she groaned, groaned as she felt him reach round and cup her large aroused breasts, nipples so hard and tight. She screamed in extascy, each thrust sending her crazy with desire. Now he fucked her with efficiency, with sheer athourity and desire.

He felt Sarahs body movement, the spasams in her clitoris and vulva she was coming, coming so deeply so intensly. She wanted to be vocal be free, be free to explode, let go, succomb to her beautiful release. He owed this. Assertively he pulled the silked soaked gag from her moaning hot mouth. Suddenly she shuddered, her whole body rising, rising in uncontollable waves of pleasure. He felt tightness, tightness as her vaginia gripped his cock, gripped it wildly her clitoris surging against his tip as she came, came in unstopable climax that surged through every part of her beautiful submissive body.

Again he thrust into her released, released in clmax so violently but so beautifully. he slipped from her, her own strength of her orgasm upon her submissive He too was cumming, cumming wildly, his mind lost, lost by what he'd just experienced, what Sarah gave to him. he threw, threw his head back wildly as his cock twiched wildly. He shut, shut his eyes tightly, unable to speak, his balls and shaft tightening. His own deep groan, his own indication of release filled the room. Thick white spurts, jets of his beautiful milk streamed from him as he cried cried softly as Sarah screamed, screamed and moaned wildly still trapped in her own releases of climatic desire as ribbons of his beautiful warm cum spurted over her warmed bottom.

It had been a long, crazy erotic day. She smiled wickedly. He'd gone on to fuck her all over the house. The girls would have to wait. Suddenly the plumber had so much overtime and LOTS more faults to sort out!

Copyright Silkgag2004

12