A Plumber's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers

She held back from slamming the door and leaving, just long enough to hear him answer, "No. The question is not whether I approve, but whether I can finish this job, knowing you are standing right there." Just then his hand slipped on something behind the pedestal and he shouted, "Ouch! Damnit!"

Moira knelt, sinking her ass to the tops of her heels and pulled his hurt hand free from the pedestal. There was blood oozing from somewhere, but the grime or grease or whatever on his hand was too thick for her to see. She rose to her feet, never letting go of his hand and said, "Come on plumber, you're leaking." She also realized the blank expression on his face was not from her words, but the view he must have had of her inner thighs flowing up into her shorts. She smiled.

Jordon rose to his feet, careful not to put his hands on anything in the bathroom. He had plumber's grease all over them and they would certainly make a mess of anything they touched. He followed her as she dragged him upstairs to another bathroom. On the way down the hall, he caught a momentary glimpse of the master bedroom, its bed still unmade, which somehow intrigued him since the house was otherwise immaculate.

She pulled him into the master bathroom and held his hand over the sink. Before she could ask, Jordon said, "It's water soluble, a water soluble lanolin actually." He sounded like a commercial but began washing his hands with soap from the liquid dispenser on the sink, while Moira retrieved the materials she needed to dress the little wound she could now see. If it weren't for the woman's scent, her cleavage in the loose shirt, and the waving of her hair with every movement, he would never have taken the time to deal with such a trivial cut. He'd do what he normally did, wrap a piece of plumber's tape tightly around it and stop the leak. But with her doting over him in such close proximity as for him to feel as well as smell her, he was in no hurry to heal, let alone finish the job. His only other scheduled activity that day was an estimate he had to give, a few blocks away. The way things were going, he might not make it.

Moira finished with a little disinfectant and a band aid, making sure she brushed up against his body just one more time before releasing his arm and hand. "There. Will you still be able to finish?"

He looked at the overly cared for finger and said, "Given the proper incentive, no mountain is too high to climb." He almost laughed at himself, having used the expression he'd heard on the radio only that morning.

"Grace Steele Woodward." Moira surprised even herself with her reply. "Seems we heard the same interview this morning. The Indian casino project?"

"Yeah, that's right." They laughed and Jordon turned to leave. He felt her hand on his shoulder as he wiggled free of the tight spot she formed with her proximity to the vanity, and didn't mind her body pressing against his side at all.

"How much longer, do you think?" Moira asked just as he was about to disappear around the corner.

He stopped and leaned his head back in, "How much time do I have?"

"How about as little as possible, down there?" That did it, she realized. No secret admiration or designs anymore. Intentions were out in the open.

He simply winked and disappeared down the hall. Moira was left to plop down on the closed toilet seat and ponder what she had gotten herself into. There was still time to back away, but she was far too horny now to do anything about that. She decided to stay close, just in case she found herself tempted not to go through with what she had in mind.

Minutes later, she found Jordon standing over the sink, testing the faucets. They both appeared to be working perfectly, and the drain too. As he let the water run, he stooped down to pick up his tools and position them neatly back their box. As he screwed the top back on the "soluble grease," he looked at Moira in the mirror. She smiled, and he put the grease and the last few items back in the box. To give him another moment to think, he knelt down and examined the joints one last time. It was not going to be easy to keep his hands off her, regardless of what he did last night, or what she may or may not want today. He turned and faced her, "Ready for inspection."

Moira felt her heart leap and her stomach bounce weightless. What the hell. She pulled his shirt tails from his pants and began to undo the buttons while he just stood there. She averted his eyes, concentrating on the buttons of his shirt, pleased actually that he was allowing her to proceed without forcing himself all over her in a panic of passion. She wanted this to last. She was about to break the rules of marriage, and she might as well enjoy it to the max. The penalty if caught, was the same either way.

Jordon inhaled the scent from her hair as he watched her work with his shirt, and then the buckle of his pants. He felt his cock stiffening quickly in anticipation, though somewhat impaired in its growth by the pressure of his jeans. He wanted in the worst way to reach down and straighten the straining member so it could grow freely, but contained his eagerness to let her do what she wanted first. He was rewarded moments later when she knelt to the floor and took his now hardened shaft fully into her mouth. There was no turning back now. They both knew it, and perhaps that is why Moira acted so boldly.

The plumber let his head rock with the luxuriating sensations around his cock. He felt her hair brush up against the top of his legs as she uniquely shifted her head from side to side, a motion timed to coincide with her down stroke on his shaft. The resulting effect on the head of his dick was amazing too, a velvety brushing of one side against the back of her oral cavity, followed by a response form the other side on the next stroke. He could actually anticipate the sensations and the need for more grew quickly. And then she was gone.

He looked down to see what had happened, to see if she'd changed her mind, or maybe, hopefully, wanted to try something else. When he looked down, she was fishing around in his tool box!

"Ah, this IS what I thought it was." She had pulled his spool of white plumber's tape from the box.

The material looks at first to be the kind of cloth tape found in medical kits, but in actuality is a flexible, thin and smooth synthetic, stretchable material, manufactured for coating pipe threads before assembly, affording the two parts a better, leak free union when tightened. He had never seen the material as having a sexual application, and whatever she planned to do with his was a mystery he was anxious to see solved. He didn't have to wait long.

"You brought all kinds of fun things with you, didn't you, Mr. Plumber Man?" She stripped a couple feet from the spool, enough to seal a half dozen joints or more. Then she stretched it and began to wrap it tightly around his ball sac, squeezing his two, delicate orbs out from his groin. Before she was done, she'd wrapped the remainder of the piece of tape over the top of his cock and around the whole package a couple times. Since the material generally clung to itself, a joint that was easily undone if intended, she simply smoothed its end back on itself and sat back to admire her work.

Jordon looked in the mirror behind the sink and from his angle he saw an aggressive cock and balls standing out straight and anxious to go to work. He had to admit the feeling was erotic to say the least. It was as if he had a race horse at the ready, and was eagerly awaiting the bell.

"Nice," Moira said and looked up at him, her chin supporting the head of his cock. "Wow, what else do you have in here?" She went fishing back in his tool chest again and he didn't know whether to feel excited about that, or discourage her from getting carried away. There were things in there that could hurt.

She picked up the water based grease and opened the tin. "Hmmm...." She said, dipping a finger in and rubbing a dab across her thumb. She smelled the goo as if to make sure it was safe, but reasoned that it had to be if its purpose was to be applied by hand as her plumber had on the sink parts. "So let's see what we can do with this, shall we?"

Jordon moaned as the first cool gel hit his cock and was spread by her hands. She used both to massage his lashed cock and balls, covering them entirely in liberal amounts and with several passes. At every turn of her skin over his, his cock seemed to grow and grow.

Moira thrilled at the action she'd inspired. Time froze and place disappeared. All there was was her, and a large, hard cock she was greasing like a bird on the holidays. She was conscious of her beating heart and the intense anticipation of going further. Her husband had said "No," and this plumber had only moaned approval. She would have the way she had desired this morning, just with a different man.

Jordon stiffened suddenly when he felt the first slippery finger insert itself up his ass. He'd hoped, but not anticipated this suburban housewife of a successful businessman would attempt such an attack, and now she'd made him smile. He allowed his knees to bend to settle himself down on her hand, giving her every signal she needed to intensify her pressure, and add another finger to her assault.

"You like that, huh, Baby?" She moved the palm of her hand in a circular motion around his puckered hole to augment the sensations, let him know just how much of her body was being devoted to attacking his ass. Her other hand kept up the assault on his slippery cock too, and soon he was worried about cumming before she might be ready.

"You keep this up and you might qualify as an apprentice," He said with more air escaping his throat than when speaking normally.

She looked up at him and smiled and said, "You think so? I'm looking for a bit more than that, actually. Why don't you turn around for me?" As she asked this, she let go of his privates on both fronts and rose to use her hands to physically guide him in an about face maneuver. Letting go for a moment, she signaled her return by grasping one of his hands and pulling it further behind him. She wrapped something around his wrist and quickly tied the other to it before winding the decorative rope's tail around the wrappings a few times to seize them up and make them inescapable. "A little trick I learned in the Girl Scouts."

He struggled a moment to test her, but was suddenly convinced he was not only tied up, but held captive by a woman he hardly knew. She could be a psycho for all he knew, and he could be in deep shit trouble, though he somehow doubted that. He stood there a moment longer while she tended to something behind him, and then felt her hands guiding him to the toilet.

She turned him around again and guided him not on the toilet, but to a courtesy chair that easily fit the space across from it. As he slowly let himself down, she said softly, "I want you to relax for a bit, okay?"

"I'm going to say 'No?'" He said.

"Exactly!" She smiled again, "Exactly." She chuckled aloud and knelt back to the tool box.

Jordon watched as she pulled tool after tool out of the box and arrayed them on the floor. If she didn't stop and examine each tool before putting it down, as if to determine what each was for, he'd have thought she was looking for something special. She emptied the box before she was done.

As she began to rise up, she was undoing the buttons on her shirt and said, "So you liked my tits?"

The question was abrupt, but easy to answer, "A lot."

She laughed again. "I see. Well, look at these and tell me what you think."

He did, as her shirt was removed, and her braless size "D's" were free. They were still firm enough to hold their nipples horizontal, and their bulge that of perfect plump sacks of flesh just begging to be mauled. "I think I'm going to think a lot about these for a long time." He leaned forward to take one into his mouth.

"That's nice, Mr. Plumber Man. Very nice." Her voice had dropped an octave and slowed to a guttural moan. She shifted him from one breast to the other and savored his slurping and sucking sounds and sensual attention. While he worked, she began to undo the button on her shorts and let them fall away.

Jordon nearly swallowed an entire areole, nipple and all, when he saw she had not worn panties, right from the start. There was even a wet spot on the inside of her shorts that he could see between her feet as the garment fell to the floor. Why the little tart, he thought, gunning for him all along. He bit down on the nipple in his mouth to let her know he'd found her out.

Moira laughed, not only at being discovered, but at the sheer audacity she was so uncharacteristically showing. She had a stranger tied up in her foyer bathroom and was playing with his cock and balls while he sucked on her tits and eyed her crotch for more fun. Her husband had said, "No!"

She turned around to face the toilet and bent at the waist, bracing herself with her hands on the toilet's reservoir tank.

Before he knew it, Jordon's face was buried in her ass with his nose at her hole and his chin on her clit, his tongue already probing her wet pussy lips. The act was so fast, so complete, he felt again that she was forcing herself to go all the way at the outset to avoid second guessing her actions half way there. For whatever reason, Jordon was grateful she'd made the decision. He devoured her parts like a pit bull on meat, gobbling everything in reach and then some, as if there was no tomorrow. The folds of her pussy were wet, and smelled musky already, a scent that pulled him in further. Compounded by the effects of his nose up her ass, Jordon felt a naked desire to devour this woman until she screamed. He debated ripping the flimsy cord off his wrists and pulling her back even harder on his face.

"Oh my God! Yes! Oh Baby! That's right! Clean my pipes, Baby! Yes, you fucking plumber, you!" She wiggled her ass in his face and helped him gobble her up. At one point he breathed out while glued to her pussy and the air came back with a flapping sound that under any other circumstances would have been laughable. Under these however, it was like an invitation to dinner. He reversed his wind and sucked her in.

The electricity in her groin built like a dynamo and charged her with energy she'd forgotten she had. Moira wiggled her ass fast and slow to drive herself further over the head of her plumber. She felt as though it was imperative to have him buried inside her in order to survive. She was taking several years of frustratingly diminishing sexual satisfaction and erasing the wrong in one, all powerful engagement. She looked at the new sink and thought crazily how at that moment she could easily be convinced to remove the sink and squat down on the pedestal itself, driving its entire body right up her hole.

Her climax came from multiple stimulation points. It rumbled outward from her loins and through her body to the ends of her being. Her knees vibrated and her feet shook with the wave of sensations washing over her body. The movement served to enhance the connections and drove her further into oblivion. She didn't even consider the mutual effect on her plumber, only her own selfish yearning need to be engulfed, taken, and devoured.

Jordon was no fool. He recognized the demand in the woman's body. She was starved for sex as so many customers he'd come across, or she was simply insatiable and trying yet again to accomplish the impossible, an orgasm that not only takes you to new places, but leaves you there. Her outrageously lewd behavior was awesome to witness, and incredibly intense to live through. He couldn't satisfy her enough – at this moment, no man could. But when her body trembled in orgasm, and her cuntal orifice flooded his face, he laughed haughtily into her opening, an action that served to intensify the results of his efforts. The two of them were a sight a voyeur would have to question – are they enjoying this, or is one of these two being abused? She was bent parallel to the floor with her tits hanging down, flopping around like fish hung from their tails, with her hands pushing off the noisily shaking toilet tank to shove her ass back in an attempt to envelope the man's head. And he was sitting on the little courtesy chair performing a courtesy of a kind never considered by its designer. The chair creaked under the effort and bounced off the wall with every thrust of her ass on his face. They both let their voices join their bodies in satisfaction and the room shook with all their might.

Moira wiggled her ass as fast as she could. Jordon sucked on her body as if to pull it all inside his mouth. They slammed into each other with mutually destructive intent. They would punish themselves into blissful oblivion one way or another.

There was an end of course, though it came slowly. Orgasmic delight in Moira gave way slowly to the inevitable exhaustion of nerve endings and muscle sinew collapsing. Her arms broke at the elbows and held the toilet more for their own sake than for use as rams to deliver her ass to the rear. Her head hung down between her biceps allowing her hair to flow haphazardly in a three sided curtain around her face. Her tits dangled, rippling slightly from time to time as the rest of her gyrations came to a halt. And a long, slow sigh emitted from her lungs as a signal of her total capitulation.

Jordon licked softly at the folds of her pussy, occasionally dragging his tongue the full length of her crack to massage all its overly sensitive parts. And at each, her clit, the inner most folds of her swollen pussy lips, and at the opening of her puckered little anus, her body still convulsed involuntarily upon his touch. He knew she was enjoying the letdown massage, for she made no attempt to remove herself from his face. But he did not know if he was able to recover her sufficiently to give him even a taste of the satisfaction he'd just given her.

"You keep that up and you are going to get me hot again, Mr. Plumber."

He didn't know why she insisted on using his title for his name. Maybe it was a way for her to enhance her enjoyment, or maybe she was distancing herself from personal feelings, keeping the sex at arm's length and thereby lessening its impact on her marriage. He really didn't care. This was one hot bitch who was in heat for one reason or another, and he was not going to let the opportunity to enjoy her body go by unheeded.

He'd already forgotten his exhaustion from the previous night, his worries about fucking yet another customer, even his estimate appointment latter that day. If he didn't finish here in time for that, it was simply because he was having far too much fun to leave for money. That was an easy decision to make for a guy who worked for himself. Jordon pulled his hands free from the loose ties behind him and swung his arms out and around in a circle that completed when his hands grasped her wrists at the toilet tank. With his face still buried in her crotch, he pulled her arms down and behind her legs before bending them inward at her knees. He doubled her over.

Before she realized how well thought out his move was, she felt the decorative rope being applied to her wrists and upper arms. The swiftness of the move caught her off guard and it was a moment before she realized she'd been bent double, and her arms crossed behind her knees so far as to enable her wrists to be secured to their opposite upper arms. There was no way she could let her hands down and under her feet to bring them up in front.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked, surprised to be looking back under the courtesy chair at the wall, her view now being between her legs.

"You caught me off guard there woman." He said with confidence and a hint of retribution. "You had your fun. You showed what you're made of. Now it's my turn."

jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers