A Plumber's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment of panic ran through Moira's mind, jolting her to her core. Involuntarily she tried to straighten, only to be reminded she was absolutely at the mercy of a strange man, a man she'd just used to satisfy months of her husband's abuse by neglect. The world was indeed upside down at that moment, and she had no idea how or what was to happen next.

Jordon twisted her ninety degrees so he could rise, and as he did so he gave her one wicked slap on the ass.

"Owe!" She shook her head, about all she could move. The sense of desperation was building quickly with her realization she truly could not move or escape the simple tie he had applied. It wasn't the knots either, but the position. And it was fast becoming painful, doubled over like a jackknife so severely.

Jordon laughed aloud, then said, "That's just the beginning! Surely you didn't expect me to just let you use me and not get back!" He slapped her on the ass again before bending over and gathering her up in his arms.

Moira felt immediate relief in the muscles behind her knees. He'd picked her up in very strong arms and flipped her on her back, cradling her so they could see into each other's eyes. In that moment of physical relief, she also realized his devilish grin was not menacing. He was like a big brother who'd just bested her again at spin the bottle or strip poker. He was a kid with a new toy he'd always wanted. His eyes were not cold and threatening, but sparkling with the glee of anticipation. Moira realized in that moment that all her longing, all her deepest desire to have and be had was not solely satisfied by the fucking of his face with her privates, but to be answered far more fully under the sexual, even sensual punishing of this monster she'd let into her home and her life. Moira was about to be abused the way she'd been wanting her husband to abuse her since they'd married. She was about to see the long years of her husband's initial playful sexual antics going the opposite direction from her desires and anticipations to his diminishing interest in her to the point of leaving her barren in bed each morning, reversed in a matter of hours. The plumber was about to clean her pipes but good, and twist and tighten a crank on a few she'd forgotten for sure. She used every ounce of her available strength and maneuverability to reach her head up and kiss him on the cheek with an amazing sucking sound to signal her approval, nearly leaving him an instant hickey in the process.

Jordon walked through the house and right up the stairs to the master bedroom. He stomped unceremoniously into the room and tossed his package on the bed where she bounced a couple times on the hard mattress. Unable to pull himself away from the vision of this woman totally at his command, he looked at her for several seconds, gazing at her body and letting the scope of the opportunity he had wash over him. A chill shot up his spine and he licked his lips before saying, "Don't go away."

He laughed loudly and disappeared from the bedroom. Despite her confidence in his intentions, Moira kept fighting the position she was in. Lying on her side, it was more fetal than anything else, and not the least hurtful, or even uncomfortable, but wasn't she supposed to fight back? The whole morning was a blur and now she was suddenly feeling hungry. What the hell was happening to her?

Jordon re-entered the bedroom, a fact she knew by looking at the mirror on the far wall. He had his tool box with him, and it must be full for it was obviously heavy. The box landed on the throw rug beside her king sized bed with a thud.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked, frightened, excited and confused all at once.

"You wanted a piece of me, Lady, and I don't give out pieces. It's all or nothing." Then he bent down.

She heard him fiddling in the box but could only see the top of his back bent over in the mirror on the opposite side of the bed. Then she saw him stand back up with the familiar can of lanolin. "What are you doing...!" Her voice was cut off by the sensation of two fingers, coated in the goo, shoved deeply up her ass.

"That's what I'm doing, you hot little bitch. Feel those? A little bigger than my nose, huh? You like them up there?" He worked them around, conscious of the stretching and not wanting to hurt, but to stimulate her sensitive opening. Based on his earlier nose and tongue action, he knew she was an anal slut as much as a deprived housewife. She jumped in glee each time he nudged her hole. He would do his best to satisfy her every need now.

"Oh, my God!" She exhaled the words with a gush of air and a thrusting of her ass at his hand. The sensation was more than good. The depravity of being penetrated anally by her plumber in her own bed, tied up and unable to resist, was just so damn good she could not find words to describe it.

Jordon saw and smiled at how she was taking his digits up her ass. He looked at her body with a bit more attention to its various parts, while working her rectum over with his hand. He was sitting on the side of the bed with one leg under his ass and the other on the floor. He was using his left hand on her ass, her legs still together and bent up to her chest, with her feet allowed to comfortably fold at a forty-five degree angle outward. As she lay on her slide, she was watching him in the mirror.

She allowed herself to concentrate on the positives of her consensual rape, not the negative of being tied up. He smiled at her in the mirror and rammed his fist into her ass with some force.

"Oh God, YES!" She let her eyes close to more completely enjoy the reaming her ass was getting. Still with the two fingers inside her, their depth was compounded by the sensations of his fist against her crack and it was driving her crazy. She could not get enough of this man to make up for the years of lost opportunity.

"That's right Lady, take it all and love it. I KNOW what you want. I KNOW what you need. And believe me! I am going to give it to you!" He reached down and disappeared again but only for a moment, and his left hand never left her ass.

Moira then felt her pussy penetrated. Something firm was inserted while her ass was still filled with his fingers. It was cold like steel and big like a cock, and it went into her like a well greased one at that, but still she could not tell what it was. She felt it filling her more and more as it climbed up into her womb, its cold hardness chilling her slick hot vaginal walls. She was suddenly so full of man and steel she though she could take no more when she felt her upper leg lifted at the knee. The view in the mirror was at first horrific, then unbelievably hot. The man had inserted a huge wrench handle up her cunt and was just now lying its heavily jawed end on something behind her leg, maybe his foot for support. He was going to leave it in her!

"Oh God that is soooo good! Yes! Fuck me with everything you've got!" Her lips were spewing words she didn't even recognize, so enwrapped she was in the sensations invading her body. The sense of a wrench up her pussy and a stranger's fingers in her ass was, she thought, the most dirty, most lustful of things that could possibly happen to her after all those years of dwindling sexual stimulation from her husband. She was in the throws of orgasm number two when she noticed the attention being paid to her tits.

"This is gonna hurt a bit, bitch, but you are gonna love it when it's done." He was reaching down to the lower of her two large breasts, pulling on its nipple to the point of stretching it beyond where she would have thought tolerable. It stung a bit, but the lewdness of her present situation was enough to overcome her natural instinct to pull back from this whole event. Then her ass was abandoned!

Jordon laughed a low, guttural gravel of a laugh at her eyes popping open in protest to his departure. He continued though, with both hands, and tied a length of his plumber's tape around each areole in its extended position. Then he took more tape and ringed both tits at their base, pulling the flimsy tape as tight as it would go without breaking. Before she could protest, he pulled the wrench from her pussy and flipped her on her back.

"I'm going to have MY fun now woman. Now you are going to lie there and do what I tell you and you are going to give me what I need, you understand?" He was speaking low and deep and demandingly, but not mean. She had no trouble nodding her head in concession as he undid the ties on her wrists.

"You keep your knees up by the sides of your tits for me baby, and I'll make sure you enjoy this too. If not, well, I don't think you want to know." He tossed the rope aside and positioned her hands behind her knees. "Now hold those knees all the way up. That's it, you hot little plumber's whore. By the time we're done here, I expect you're gonna have a lot of work around here for me." He leaned over the side again and returned a moment later but now kneeling directly at her up turned ass.

She could not see what he was up to, for even when she tilted her head toward the mirror, she could not see what he was doing down around her loins. His upper thigh was now in the way of her view. Then she felt it, something softer, a cock? It slid easily between her pussy lips and into her tunnel. If it was his cock, it was disappointing, for it was small enough in diameter as to make her plumber one of those people referred to as a "needle dick." The thing slid deep into her, a feeling of some satisfaction, but stopped. Nothing. Just its unfulfilling presence. She was terribly disappointed.

Then she felt something far more satisfying, a real cock for sure, surging through her sphincteric muscle and sharply upturned ass. The fulfillment sensation did come now as the man's meat penetrated and separated the walls of her ass. She felt the heat of the rod compound with her own to build a furnace in her body, one in which she put the rest of her on automatic and allowed her mind to concentrate on the sensations of being fucked up the ass in so lewd a way as to insult her husband in his own bed.

Jordon withdrew his cock from her ass slowly until only the tip of the head was still inside its door. Then he rammed it up her ass once again to relive the sudden sensation of tightness and total contact he'd experienced moments before. She was one hell of a lady, with a terrific body, and the gluttony of an insatiable woman. Insatiable or not, he was going to try to satisfy her anyway!

Moira next felt the man nibbling on her protruding nipples, still taped to extend and bulge their presence outward from her tits. He bit one, then the other, and sucked the blood out of them in between bites. The pain was exquisite, far less than she could take, and she blew another orgasm all over the phony dildo or whatever it was up her cunt. She bellowed with four letter words instructing her rapist to take her harder and in more ways than possible. She could not get enough of him and his nasty acts and she kept letting him know it.

But this all came to a head when she suddenly felt something else between her tits. It was soft, rubbery, and conforming to the shape of her lovely globes. It flexed with the swell and extension of her breasts as the plumber continued to work on them for his own benefit. And then, on the out stroke of his cock in her ass, he shoved her gloriously hurting globes together with the force of his hands.

"AHHHHHIIIIIIIEIEEEE" Her voice rose from surprise to exclamation of joy and demand for more. She surprised even herself with its volume and extension. The pressure on her breasts had come with a bulge in her pussy and the two new sensations drove her crazy with yet again a glutinous desire for more.

Jordon smiled not only at the terrific sensations on his cock as it slid back and forth in his customer's ass, but at her reaction to his new experience for her. She didn't quite grasp yet what was happening, but she would. He relaxed his pressure on her breasts and let the rubber bulb between them collapse in her cleavage, absorbing the air they had forced up her snatch. Then he pushed his hips forward and ran his bulging cock up her ass again, eliciting another groan of pleasure as it replaced the shrinking inflatable in her abdomen.

Moira opened her eyes and turned her head toward the mirror to see if she could figure out what all was giving her so much pleasure in so many places at once. All she could see however, was her mirror-side arm holding her leg tight beside her breast, and his cock pushing into her ass. He was sucking on her tits again too, and the barrage was having its effects. Moira was heating up all over again, and only having to start from the half way mark already, she was close to yet another cum.

When the plumber pulled back once again, and her breasts were again pushed together and the bulge in her pussy returned, she finally spotted the tubing coming from her cunt. It looped out, up and all the way to the rubber bladder between her tits. No wonder, she thought! He had inserted an inflatable dildo in her pussy, and each time he compressed her breast flesh together, it forced the air from the bladder to the dildo and it filled her hole. The man was smart enough to back out of her ass each time to give it room to blow up.

Recognizing what the man had done turned her on even further. Gone was the mystery, and the cause for fear. Here now was understanding, and the aggressive acceptance of lust quadrupled. Moira bucked her hips up against both forms of impalement and raised her chest to meet its challenge to blow herself up with each release of her ass. She got so involved in the timing of her actions she failed to recognize the onset of yet another climax, a climax that finally came to both of them at once.

Jordon got his coordination right just in time. She virtually attacked him with her groin, and followed each thrust by arching her back and lifting her chest. When she came, he came with her in a torrent of jiz that was already spurting out the sides of her asshole before he was even done. And with each stroke, he shot another load up her hole, its release letting itself be known all the way through his nervous system to his brain in an instant.

Moira screamed, "Fuuuuucck meeeeeeeeeeeeee YES!" She continued to make her demands as her orgasm just kept spinning up and up. "Goddamn you! I want you in my mouth! Push, you bastard! I need more! Fuck your cock inside me you worthless piece of shit! Give me what you have been holding back! Goddamn you, FUCK ME OR I'M GONNA FUCK THE PLUMBER YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!"

These were her last words. They both knew suddenly what she had been doing. She'd refused to personify him with his real name too, all to keep him as anonymous as possible, or so they'd thought. In fact, she'd been looking at him as her delinquent husband. He wondered if she'd suddenly wake up and throw him off like a doll, and she wondered if he was going to slap her silly for thinking of him as her lame husband. Instead, they both fucked on, and only gradually lowered their tempo until finally all was spent.

Jordon pushed her off to one side before he fell to the bed, spooned behind her. He left his still partially inflated cock inside her, along with the empty cock in her cunt. "It's all right." He said softly behind her head.

She looked in the mirror and saw herself still holding her legs for him, though it was no longer necessary. "I'm sorry. It's just that..."

"Don't worry. Really. I understand. I wasn't born yesterday, and you don't owe me a thing. This was the best job I can remember, believe me." He ran a hand from the top of her head down her neck and shoulder until it rested on her hip. He also felt a stirring in his cock again and wondered if she'd noticed. He whispered in her ear,"No fucking plumber has ever had it better, believe me!"

Moira smiled into her image in the mirror, a tear falling from one eye. Suddenly she was so happy she could scream, again, this time of happiness, and awareness. This time she would scream of the absolute sheer pleasure just experienced, and her plans for that evening. She closed her eyes to enjoy the moment a little longer, and felt a nudge at the base of her ass. Her ass moved too and she smiled more.

Jordon couldn't believe his desire was returning so soon after such an exhausting cum. But when he felt her ass move on him as well, he smiled broadly and began a slower, more deliberate motion with his cock. While he did, he used his free arm to remove the bladder from between her tits, and dropped it in her face up hand on the mattress. He pressed down on the bladder, and her hand at the right moment and a more gentle inflation of the device in her cunt took place, timed again with his out-stroke in her ass.

Moira quickly picked up his suggestions and was immediately squeezing and relaxing the bladder in her hand, driving his cock in and out of her like a piston. She got so good at timing it was as if she were letting go to suck him in, and squeezing to push him back out. The man meat and rubber filling her holes seemed like it belonged in her, was manufactured just for her, and should always be there when she wanted it.

They pumped on slowly for some time, each in their own way, and each enjoying the other's thrusts to the max. They came again together, and kept the blissful moment going for a long time. There was no rush. Both were offering unconditionally, and both were receiving without guilt. It was a moment in time neither would ever forget, and it was defining their time together even more than did the animalistic fucking of only minutes ago. They devoured each other slowly and completely. Their bodies melded like mud in a pond just parted. There was no beginning to either one, and no end.

An hour later, they seemed to wake at the same instant, still spooned together, and still with the bladder in Moira's pussy. Jordon's cock was out, shrunk to something he could manage, and keep to himself. He welcomed the relaxation it brought him.

"Can I keep the toy?" Moira asked in the voice of a child.

Jordon said, "I was hoping you would. It belongs in you."

They lay silent again for a minute before Jordon asked, "Do you know what you are going to do with it?"

Moira smiled instantly, "Oh yes. I know exactly what I am going to do with it." She then turned over quickly and kissed him on the forehead. "But only if you say it's okay."

He asked, "Anything you want. Believe me, anything."

She smiled again, "That's nice. Well, I'm going to attack my husband tonight. And this lovely toy is going to end up in either my hole like this, or up his ass with me squeezing the bulb like a stone crusher!" Her voice picked up its determination as she spoke.

Jordon laughed and said, "I was going to suggest that very approach. I wish you luck. You deserve it!" He chuckled at the image.

"You sure you don't mind then?" She asked, propped up on her elbow.

"Are you kidding? You are his, Mrs. Langston. I am the lucky one here. And I'll never forget it either," He said.

She thought about that and wondered how she'd gotten so lucky. They rose from the bed and began to search out their clothes. Jordon toted his toolbox downstairs and they met up again at the front door. He leaned over and kissed her lovingly on the forehead.

Moira pulled one of his hands to her breast and the other to her crotch and threw her arms around him. She opened her mouth and wrapped it around his, stabbing her tongue to the back of his throat. They were both out of air when they finally broke.

"Whoa!" Jordon breathed.

"No whoa at all, baby." She smiled that devilish smile again.

Jordon said, "I'll send you the bill and you can tell me when it's time to come by and get what's coming to me." He could always hope.