A Pokemon Journey - Next Generation Ch. 02

Story Info
A rough beginning.
4.6k words
4.27
9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sw225
sw225
22 Followers

This is the second part to my Pokemon Journey: A New Generation series. It is highly recommended to read the previous part before continuing with this part if you haven't already. I hope you enjoy!

*****

The sun was shining bright over the Hoenn Region as Blaire walked excitedly down Route 101, her Pokemon, Oshawott, waddling happily next to her. Everywhere Blaire looked Pokemon were there, in the trees, in the tall grass, flying through the air, and swimming in the ponds to the left and right of her. When Blaire was in school, she was never able to come in direct contact with Pokemon so she thought she would be scared to come in contact with so many Pokemon, but she wasn't. She was amazed at all of the Pokemon that surrounded her.

"I can't wait to catch and be friends with all of you," she said to no Pokemon in particular. She stopped then, the words she'd just spoken registering with her. "Hang on... How does Professor Juniper expect me to catch any Pokemon without any Pokeballs?" Blaire remembered then how quickly she had rushed out of the lab after Professor Juniper had given Oshawott to her. I ran out of the lab right after the professor had given Oshawott to me. I never even gave her enough time to give me any Pokeballs or anything else. Blaire was beginning to turn and rush back to the lab before Professor Juniper could leave when she heard the sound of large wings beating against the wind, and a voice calling her name. She looked up and almost screamed at the sight of a giant bird soaring down straight towards her. As it neared, the Pokemon stretched out its crimson wings and Blaire could see the silhouette of a person riding on its back. She took a few steps back, nearly tripping over Oshawott as the Pokemon landed and, to Blaire's astonishment, Professor Juniper was jumping off of the bird's back. Blaire recognized the Pokemon then by its unmistakable color scheme: red, white, and blue, and realized then that it was a Braviary. She had studied about them in school and had always wanted to see one in person.

"Professor Juniper," Blaire said, still a bit flustered. "You're timing couldn't be more perfect. I just realized that I ran off from the lab in a hurry before you could give me any Pokeballs. I'm glad that you-"

"Listen to me, Blaire. Oh gosh, I should not have started you on this journey. It's not safe for you." Blaire noticed then how nervous and distraught Professor Juniper looked.

"Professor," Blaire said, worried. "What's bothering you, and what do you mean this journey is too dangerous for me. What's happening, Professor?"

The professor began pacing back and forth. "You can't go on this journey, Blaire. They're more corrupt than anyone realizes. They take advantage of the older trainers that come through, especially the girls." Professor Juniper began mumbling to herself and even Blaire, someone who hadn't even known her for a whole day, knew that was out of character for her.

"Professor, slow down. What are you talking about? Who is more corrupt than people realize?" Professor Juniper wouldn't stop though. She had gone a bit crazy over whatever it was that she knew but wasn't telling Blaire. She stepped towards the professor then and yelled at her. "Professor!" Professor Juniper stopped pacing and looked at Blaire, nervousness and surprise on her face. "Please, calm down and tell me what's going on." The professor let out a slow breath then.

"Yes," she said. "Yes, you're right. I'm sorry, I just had some rather horrible memories come back to me. There's something that no one, save a select few, knows about the Gym Leaders of all the regions. Something that the Pokemon League manages to keep covered up very well."

"What is it?" Blaire asked, her interest peaked.

"They're all corrupt, Blaire. All of them. All the way up to the Champion herself. They're all sick and corrupt and, worst of all, they target young adults like yourself. They don't lure in the younger kids or older adults, just you."

"What do you mean 'corrupt'? Are they evil like Team Rocket, trying to recruit young adults to overthrow the world?" Blaire learned a lot about Team Rocket and the other evil teams that tried to control the world throughout the years: Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Flare, and Team Skull.

"Professor, multiple groups have tried and failed to take over the world. What makes you think that it'll go any better this time around?" Juniper shook her head.

"It's not the same. They've been doing this for years and they managed to keep it hidden the whole time. They got to me when I was around your age and your the first person I've ever told this to, despite everything they did. I was able to get over it and make something good out of my life, but some people weren't so lucky. Some people still act like slaves to the Pokemon League." Juniper began to pace again.

"Well, in my eyes, they're just another evil team to be stopped and that is exactly what I'm going to do! Im going to face every single Gym Leader, destroy them in battle, make it all the way to the Pokemon Champion, and beat her too. Then I'll be the new Champion and I can find out exactly what's going on and put a stop to it." Blaire had a confidently persistent gleam in her eye as she envisioned taking down the Champion in battle and using her newfound power to wash away all of the corruption that lived within the Pokemon League. Juniper didn't seem so sure though.

"No, you can't! You'll get sucked in just like I did and won't be able to get out!"

"I won't want to get out of it. No matter what, no matter how hard things get, I won't give up until I beat the Champion and turn everything around." Blaire turned and began running down the path, completely forgetting about the Pokeballs she meant to ask for. Juniper ran after her, trying to catch her before she could make the worst mistake of her life, but Blaire was younger and had more energy. It didn't take long for Professor Juniper to become too tired, a sharp stitch in her side, and finally stop running. She watched on defeated as Blaire ran over the top of a hill and disappeared over the other side, Oshawaott doing its best to keep up with her. She stood up and began walking back to where she'd left Braviary. I should've tackled her, thrown a Pokeball at her head, sent Braviary after her, something to stop her from running into a situation that she didn't understand. I just didn't know what to do. She and Braviary soared into the air and looked around for Blaire, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"She probably ran into a building nearby," juniper said to Braviary. "She's on her own for now and I hope things go better for her than they did for me all those years ago. "

In Oldale Town, a small town just past Route 101, Blaire ran through the doors of a Pokemon Center, the idea of becoming the heroine of her own region still fresh in her mind, and ran up to the lady at the front counter. The woman wore pink clothes covered over with a white apron. She had long, pink hair put up into a complicated-looking bow, and a warm, pretty face that only grew prettier when she smiled at Blaire. .

"Good morning," the woman said. "Welcome to the Oldale Town Pokemon Center. My name is Nurse Joy, how may I help you?"

Blaire took a few breaths before blurting out, "Where's the nearest Pokemon Gym?!" Nurse Joy looked taken aback, but kept the warm, helpful smile on her face nevertheless.

"Ah yes. The two nearest Pokemon Gyms are west of here. The first is in a cute little place called Petalburg City." Nurse Joy shifted her gaze to the Oshawott that was waddling around looking at everything. "But the one you'll probably want to start at is the one in Rustboro City."

"Rustboro City? How do I get there?" Blaire asked.

"Just go straight through Petalburg City, make your way through Petalburg Forest, and you'll be on route to Rustboro City. Talk to the Nurse Joy there and she can tell you where the Gym is exactly."

"The nurse is Rustboro is named Joy too?" Blaire asked, honestly curious.

Nurse Joy gave a great smile. "She's my cousin. So are the nurse Joys in Petalburg, Dewford, Slateport, and all the other nurses in Hoenn. Working Pokemon Centers is kind of a family business."

"Wow. Well, I really must be going now. I have an evil team to take down!" She turned and dashed out of the Pokemon Center, picking Oshawott up as she left and letting it hold onto her shoulder and neck and she ran.

After dashing through Petalburg City, pushing her way through Petalburg Forest, and battling a Zigzagoon, two Wurmple, and two Taillow before she finally made it to Rustboro City. Being surrounded by big buildings and the loud bustle of city life brought back memories of her home in Jubilife City in the Sinnoh region. She missed the Sinnoh region a lot but she liked the Hoenn region well enough. It gave an atmosphere of adventure that Blaire liked very much. After looking around a bit, she finally found the Pokemon Center where she got directions from Nurse Joy, and was able to finally make it to the Pokemon Gym.

"This is it!" Blaire said. "Time to find out just what these rotten Gym Leaders are up to." She looked down at Oshawott. "You ready, Oshawott?"

"Wott, Wott!" Oshawott said in enthusiastic agreement.

Blaire smiled. "Let's do this."

Blaire's first impression of the Rustboro Pokemon Gym was that it was very big and very quiet. When Blaire thought in the past of what her first gym battle would be like, she imagined big, bright lights, loud crowds, and an announcer's voice through a speaker in the ceiling, commentating on the battle. But she began to doubt that when she walked into the Rustboro Gym. The room she walked into was large, glass cases with fossils inside had been placed on the left and right hand side of the room, leaving a clear path for someone to walk to the back of the room where a large battlefield was dug out. Standing in the center of the battlefield, looking almost as if she had been expecting Blaire, was a woman. Blaire began making her way to the battlefield with her chin held high, Oshawott following beside her.

"I wish to battle you for your gym badge," Blaire said confidently, not letting her voice shakes. "My name is Blaire and I am a Pokemon trainer." As Blaire got closer to the woman, her features became even more clear. She looked to be in her mid twenties, had brown hair that had been put up into two buns on either side of her head, and a pink bow tied into the back of her hair which contrasted well with the short blue dress she was wearing. The woman looked her up and down and smiled.

"A Pokemon trainer, huh?" the woman said, sneering. "You're a bit old to be a Pokemon trainer, aren't you. You certainly don't look to be eleven or twelve.

"I was given special permission by Professor Juniper of Unova to go on my own Pokemon journey. She gave me a Pokemon and everything." She indicated Oshawott who smiled proudly, happy to be acknowledged.

"Ah yes, Professor Juniper. I know of her and I know that she was a bit older when she started her Pokemon journey too. Many things happened to her while she was on her journey. I imagine she was never the same after it."

Blaire stepped up to the woman. "Yes and she told me how she was treated by the Gym Leaders in Unova and said that all of the other Gym Leaders were just as corrupt so I'm here to battle all of you, get the gym badges, and make it to the League where I can become the new Champion."

"So you know of the things we do to the older trainers that come through, and yet you still wish to confront us and take what is coming to you?"

Even though Professor Juniper didn't specifically tell her what terrible, evil things the Gym Leaders had put her through, she refused to show her concern. She needed to stay strong if she were to defeat all of them and make it to the Champion. "Yes of course. Anything to get the Gym badges and finally defeat the Champion."

"Ha, very well! My name is Roxanne and I am the Rustboro City Gym Leader. Let the battle begin! Go Onix!" Roxanne threw a Pokeball into the air and Onix, the Rock Snake Pokemon, burst out. Blaire was momentarily awe struck in its' sheer size but quickly recovered.

"Ok, Oshawott, this is your time. Get out there and let's earn us a Gym badge." Oshawott gave a confident nod and jumped between Blaire and Onix. She was waiting for Roxanne to tell the rules when Roxanne began walking towards her, shaking her head.

"Hm, looks like Professor Juniper didn't tell you everything. Onix, take care of Oshawott." Before Blaire or Oshawott could do anything, Onix launched itself at Oshawott and wrapped itself around Oshawott, not hurting it but just holding it back.

"Hey, what are you doing?! That's not how Pokemon battles go!" Roxanned stepped directly in front of Blaire gently grabbed her chin, much to Blaire's surprise.

"You won't need your Pokemon for the battle I have in mind for you."

"What are you-" Suddenly Roxanne grabbed Blaire's waist and pulled her over to one of the nearby fossil showcases and threw her against it. There was a sharp pain in Blaire's asscheek but before she could even register what had happened, Roxanne was pressed against her, pressing her lips hard against blaire's, slipping her tongue inside. Blaire's eyes went wide and she tried pushing Roxanne away. Roxanne grabbed Blaire's hand and put it behind her back.

"Mm, don't push me away, Blaire," Roxanne said deviously. "If you do that again, I'll have to tell Onix to give Oshawott a bit of a squeeze." Blaire looked over to Oshawott and saw that Onix was watching them intently, keeping Oshawott wrapped up in it's rocky body.

"No, Oshawott... Fine do what you must." Roxanne smiled and put a hard on one of Blaire's nicely rounded breasts.

"Good girl. Now, the only way that you're going to be able to get my badge- and all of the other badges in that case- is for you first to submit to me. I, and all of the other Gym Leaders, are going to put you through some rather brutal tests. In order to receive your Gym badge you must accept everything that the Gym Leaders do you and make it all the way through their test without surrendering the battle, and you really don't want to surrender a battle." Roxanne was quiet for a moment, letting this information sink in. "So, are you going to submit to everything or are you going to surrender the battle?"

Blaire thought about everything Roxanne was telling her, not completely believing she was in this situation, then she looked Roxanne in the eye. "I made a promise to Professor Juniper that Id become Champion and change everything, and I don't see any other way of getting to the Pokemon League without getting all eight badges." Blaire looked down at her feet before saying, I submit to you."

Suddenly, Roxanne's hand was rubbing between Blaire's legs, something that Blaire had never felt before. She let out a small gasp and Roxanne smiled. "Mm, you've never been touched down here before have you. Are... are you a virgin?" Roxanne giggled a bit when Blaire nodded, her cheeks flaring up, and brought her lips close to Blaire's ear. "I'm going to enjoy taking advantage of your virgin body, then. And, if you're a good girl, I might go easier on you than I usually do... maybe... " Roxanne suddenly pulled Blaire's ear into her mouth and sucked on it gently as she pulled her skirt up and pushed her way into Blaire's panties.

"Hm," Roxanne whispered in Blaire's ear. "I wonder what could be down here. Has no one really ever explored down here?"

Blaire's cheeks grew even warmer. "I went to an all girls school and sexual relations were strictly prohibited. We were watched closely every day so no one ever got the chance to do anything like that. I was studying all the time anyways so I never had time for anything like this."

"Mmm, that's a shame. You're a pretty girl and you being a schoolgirl turns me on that much more." Roxanne began kissing Blaire's neck and rubbed a finger quickly between the lips of her pussy. To her surprise, a sharp moan escaped Blaire's mouth and her body began moving on Roxanne's fingers and Roxanne pulled Blaire's blouse up, revealing her bare, braless breasts.

"No bra, huh?" Roxanne said, licking her lips. "You're more of a slut than you know." Roxanne had her mouth on Blaire's breast then, sucking hard on it and licking the nipple with her tongue.

"Oh... Fuck!" Blaire moaned out, almost coming out as a scream. "Oh my gosh. Oh, what are you doing... that feels good." Blaire had never felt pleasure like this before and she could feel every nerve in her nipple going crazy with every lick Roxanne made. She noticed that her hands had moved to the back of Roxanne's head without Blaire even realizing it, and Roxanne was looking up at her as she continued to suck on her nipple, nibbling on it occasionally which only made her go even crazier.

After a few more seconds of this, Roxanne stood up and pulling her dress off, dropping it to the floor and revealing a lacy, magenta colored bra. Blaire was taken aback at the butterflies that began to flutter around at the sight of Roxanne's smooth, creamy skin, and she realized then how pretty Roxanne was. Her hair was beginning to pull out of the buns and braid that it had been put into and the ribbon that was tied into her hair started to fall out. All of that mixed together with her large, brown eyes just brought out how pretty she was and, for a second, Blaire wanted her to do whatever she wanted to her. She quickly shook that thought away, reprimanding herself. She is the enemy and so are all of the other Gym Leaders. I can't start having those thoughts about them; I can't forget what I'm aiming for. I just need to push through, get this over with, and get the badge so that i can move on.

She moved toward Roxanne, trying to hurry this up. "Let me help that off of you," she said, trying her best to sound like a 'good girl'.

"Mm, yes I like that. Such a good little slut." Blaire unhooked the back of the bra and slowly pulled it off of her, trying to be sexy. She dropped Roxanne's bra to the floor and looked up at her, waiting for what was next.

"Get up on the showcase," Roxanne ordered. "Lie on your back and spread your legs, and don't worry about the glass. Its reinforced." Blaire obeyed, pulling her panties off, tossing them to the side. She jumped up on the showcase and lay back, wincing a bit at the cold glass on her bare skin but spreading her legs as she was told. Roxanne walked forward and knelt down, picking up the panties Blaire had tossed to the side.

"Did I tell you to pull these off?" Roxanne asked, showing the underwear to Blaire as if it were a weapon.

Blaire gave her a weird look before saying, "No but you told me to spread my legs so I just figured-"

"Here's a little tip, when one of us tells you to do something, do that and only that, nothing else. Put your legs together and turn on your side."

"Why? I did what you-"

"Do it! Or it'll get worse."

She's crazy. "O- Ok." Blaire closed her legs and turned on her side and before she knew it, Roxanne was bringing a hand hard and fast down on Blaire's ass. There was a loud smack and Blaire cried out. She turned her head to yell at Roxanne but Roxanne said, "Don't say a word or it'll be worse." Blaire's cheeks grew warm again and she felt even more exposed than she had before. She kept her mouth closed as Roxanne slapped her ass a few more times, only allowing small gasps of pain escaped her lips. Finally, Roxanne told her to turn back over and she did and she nearly winced as her sore bottom rolled over the hard glass. She then watched as Roxanne lciked her fingers and shoved them hard and deep inside Blaire. She let out a short scream of pain and a bit of pleasure and her moans grew as Roxanne fingered her faster and harder, adding a finger every once in a while which only added to her increasing moans.

sw225
sw225
22 Followers
12