A Police Matter

Story Info
Two Transgender females get caught by a female cop.
910 words
4.19
33k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECHoney
ECHoney
289 Followers

This story was written for a friend of mine. This is a story about 2 Transgender females.

*****

After a night out partying Amber and Casey began to drive home. As they are driving along Casey reached over and slipped her hand under Amber's skirt and begins to stroke her cock.

Amber said. "If you keep that up I'm not going to be able to drive."

Casey giggles and replied "Well than why don't you pull over some where and we can take care of that hard cock of yours."

Amber smiled. "There's no where to stop for quite awhile yet."

Casey said. "There's no one else on the road just pull over to the side."

Casey pulled off to the side of the road and they both moved into the back seat. They begin kissing and undressing each other while playing with each others cocks. They moved into a 69 position and began sucking each other off. In the heat of their passion they didn't notice the blue and red flashing lights pull in behind the car. They were startled when they heard a knocking on the window and a flashlight shining in on them.

They heard a female voice telling them "Police roll down the window."

They did as they were told as they tried covering themselves from the cop.

The cop asked. "What are you two doing on the side of the road here?" as if the cop couldn't tell.

They tried to explain that they were on their way home but couldn't wait. The cop asked if they were drinking and they confessed that they were. At that point the cop told them both to get out of the car. They both got out of the car still naked and unable to cover themselves. The cop told them to stand against the car.

As they stood there, still trying to cover themselves, they could see the cop eying them up and down. They couldn't help but get excited and each of their cocks came to attention.

The cop told them. "Sitting on the side of the road isn't a good place to decide to have sex anything could happen."

The girls tried to apologize and swore that it would never happen again but the cop just looked at them.

Cop said. "I should arrest you both but," than the cop stepped closer and reached out grabbing each of their cocks, "if you can satisfy me I'll let you go with a warning." all they could do was moan and nod their heads in agreement. They watched as the cop then knelt down in front of them and began sucking each of their cocks. As the cop sucked them Casey and Amber reached down and started to undress the cop caressing her body.

The cop stood up still sucking Casey's cock while Amber open the cops belt and took off the cops pants. Amber knelt behind the cop and started licking her ass and rubbing her slit.

Once they had the cop undressed Casey slid down the side of the car spreading her legs and guided the cop down onto her cock. The cop moaned as Casey's cock spread her pussy open and started sucking on Amber's cock. Casey began fucking the cops wet pussy hard and deep while sucking on the cops nipples. The cop was moaning with pleasure and then told Amber that she wanted her ass fucked.

Amber moved behind the cop got on her knees and began licking the cops ass again getting it wet. Casey was still pounding away in the cops pussy when Amber pushed the head of her cock into the cops tight ass. The cop let out a loud moan and pushed back taking both cocks deep inside her love holes. Casey and Amber fucked the cop together filling her holes. They could feel each others cocks inside the cop and it just made them hornier.

Amber and Casey fucked the cop long and hard making the cop have orgasm after orgasm. Casey shot her load first into the cops pussy and Amber finally shot their hot load of cum into the cops ass. Than the cop sucked each of them clean and kissed each of them sharing the combined flavor of their mixed juices.

Then the cop pulled out her night stick and told both of them to turn around and put their hands on the car. The cop took her night stick and started fucking Casey in the ass with it. Amber stood there kissing Casey as she got fucked then the cop started fucking amber with the night stick. The cop took turns fucking both of them until they each shot a hot load of cum. Once the cop was done she told them to suck each other off.

The girls got back into a 69 position and sucked each other dry while the cop stood watching and rubbing her slit.

When they were done the cop got dressed and smiled at them. "I'm letting you two off with a warning but this is my stretch of road that I patrol and you better not let me catch you here again." then winked at them. The girls smiled and told the cop that they wouldn't do it again and winked back. After that the girls got dressed and continued their drive home.

*****

I hope you enjoyed the story and would love to hear your comments.

ECHoney
ECHoney
289 Followers