A Polish Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jon47m
jon47m
79 Followers

Success!

The water was beginning to work. My pee spurted in her hole, followed quickly by my cock. It felt better, sounded better and looked magnificent as my pee once again farted out as my cock pushed in. My body slapped against her wet butt, my bollocks banging against her cunt as I rammed her shitter.

She was enjoying it so much as she moaned and sometimes screamed as her arse took my full length. I spanked her, she moaned and screamed more. She was slapping her clit with her hand, sometimes ramming her fingers inside her soaking cunt. Then she reached for the bottle, passing it to me from beneath her. I pulled out and pushed it into her piss hole, stretching it open until the neck reached her cervix.

I pushed my cock back into her arse, but it was tighter, so much tighter.

It felt as if my cock was breaking in a virgin arse, or a tight virgin cunt. I have always enjoyed rough treatment of my cock. The harder it is squeezed the more I like it, and her arse was squeezing it so so hard.

I pulled my cock out to look at her holes, the clear bottle showing the inside of her fuck hole, and her open arse showing the slimy spit and piss filled passage.

My cock was covered with her arse juice. I got off the sofa and stood at her face. Lifting her head up by the chin, then holding my cock against her lips I cupped my hand around the back of her head and pulled the bitch onto me.

The dirty whore loved the taste of arse. The thought of her eating my cock, covered in the muck from her back passage almost made me cum. It was pure filth. She sucked and swallowed until my cock was clean and only covered with her saliva.

I stuck two fingers up my arsehole, pulled them out and smelled them. They smelled strongly of my shit. I pushed her head back and stuck them in her mouth.

She licked and sucked at them as if it were her last meal. I held my cock and started to piss. She flinched as the first gush hit her eyes.

My piss was soaking her. All over her face and hair .She tried to swallow every drop that hit her mouth.

She moved to squat on the end of the bed, the bottom of the bottle still poking out of her arse. She pissed a little as she strained. The bottle moved and after three more pushes she shat it out of her. It was covered in goo.

She started to lick it clean, and then offered it to me. I pushed her over on the bed, and then dragged her to sit on the end of the bed with her knees pushed back on her shoulders. Her shithole was still gaping open. I dived in and had my fill of her dirt box delights with my tongue.

Then she had her revenge. She pushed and pissed right in my eyes. I started to laugh, but her piss hit my mouth and my laughter turned into gurgling.

Her piss was clear now, due to the water, and extremely tasty. She forced her cunt onto my face, knocking me backwards onto the floor, and then she stood up, her legs astride me and resumed giving me a shower. There wasn't much of me that didn't get a soaking. Her meaty piss flaps made it spray in all directions, including over her own thighs. The feeling of her piss hitting my cock was fantastic.

She paused for a few seconds, parting her cunt lips with her fingers, and then directed a hard, fast, jet of urine onto my cock. I pulled my foreskin back and pointed my cock at her cunt. For a moment she was pissing straight in my pisshole. She stepped forward to give the same treatment to my face. I opened my mouth, thirsty for her pee.

The hard stream gradually lessened as I lapped it up. She squatted so my lips were touching hers and I savoured the last drops. I have to thank her for trying so hard to squeeze out every drop. In fact, I have to give even more thanks, because as she started to move away from my face, she put her bum hole on my mouth and gave me a nice long juicy wet fart.

My nose, tongue and mouth worked overtime savouring the smell and taste of her.

The spit, the piss and that incredibly pungent filthy gas that this truly perverted dirty slut provided for me was absolutely out of this world.

I closed my eyes, licking and sucking her. Holding her thighs. Holding her down on me. Hoping she would stay there forever.

I don't know how long it lasted, but eventually my thoughts concentrated on my cock. It was so hard it was hurting. Feeling like it was about to explode. I needed to shoot my load in her. I hade already done her mouth so now I had two choices.

Her arse was the first to spring to mind, but then I remembered the tightness in the depths of her cunt and the thoughts and feelings that I had when I plundered that sweet little hole. I released my grip on her thighs, she rubbed her cunt and arse on my nose and mouth a few times, then got up. I stood up with her.

She grabbed my dick and wanked it as I hooked two fingers in her cunt and pleasured her clitoris. I kissed her, our mouths smelt and tasted like two whores fannies. Our saliva covered tongues wrestled with each other. I bit her neck and tongued her ear, she stuck her tongue in my nose. I looked down at her small firm tits and bent down to suck and nibble her stiff little nipples. She had the body of a girl I had known in my schooldays.

I moved her towards the bed and pushed her onto it. I couldn't resist having another taste of her pee hole before I ran my tongue from her bald pubic bone across her belly between her little titties and up to her mouth. My cock tip was knocking at her front door. She sucked my tongue into her mouth as she deftly guided me into her hot wet slit. I drove straight in. She yelped as I ploughed into her cervix. I pulled out then drove in again. She yelped again. Her cries were telling me it was hurting her but her fingernails digging, once more, into my back told me she wanted it.

Her cunt was wet and sloppy, but her tight little hole was giving me more pleasure than I ever imagined and her yelps and clawing fingers were adding to the sensation and spurring me on to shag the arse off her. I ploughed into her again and again. Each time feeling like I had taken her cherry as my cock burst through her cervix. I pulled upwards with every thrust so my cock was grinding into her clit as hard as possible. She was panting, I was puffing, we were both grunting and sweating profusely.

I licked some salty sweat from her forehead, sharing it with her. I had developed a pulsating rhythm.

I was panting like a dog, desperately trying to increase my speed. She was panting,"yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh.........." each time my cock ripped into her.

I started saying,"Oh fuck Oh fuck Oh fuck Oh fuck........"

Quicker and quicker. I put my feet on hers, using them as pedals to push myself harder into her as my spunk rose up through my cock. Spasms like electric shocks pulsed through me as my sperm pumped so deep inside her.

I lunged forward with every spurt, a third a forth a fifth, and then gradually easing until I collapsed in a heap on top of her.

Our bodies were slippery with sweat. The whole room smelt like a brothel on a busy night. She pecked small kisses all over my face and neck. Slowly I regained my breath. My cock was going to sleep inside her.

I wriggled on top of her but all the useful stiffness had gone. Slowly but surely it began to shrink, and finally, plopped out of her. We lay there for several minutes, both too knackered to move, and then I got up from her. I stood looking down at her. Her eyes closed, her breasts still rising and falling heavily. A wet patch on the towel beneath her crotch. I held my cock.... I wonder if I could..........?

I put one foot on the bed, tried to relax, then pushed.

A single burst of piss splashed onto her tits and face.

She opened her eyes. I let a huge gob of spit fall onto her lips, then turned, picking up the glasses, and went to the kitchen.

When I got back with the water she was sitting on the edge of the bed fingering herself.

I sat in the armchair opposite her and watched as she poked her twat then licked her fingers. My cock was limp but I played with it just the same, it still made me feel horny just watching her. I was feeling hungry so I motion eating to her, she licked her fingers and nodded. I laughed.

"Pizza?"

She laughed and nodded. I got my mobile phone from my jacket pocket and dialled the number before passing the phone to her. I knew the guy at the pizza place was Polish and I often had trouble ordering so I let her decide what to have.

She kept one hand on her cunt as she gave the order, then passed the phone back to me and continued feeding from her fanny.

The next finger full had my cum on it. She looked over at me and smiled. She had got what she had been fishing for. I moved in closer, kneeling on the floor at her feet. I pushed her legs open wider and then parted her piss flaps with my fingers. I could see my cum just inside her hole about to drip out. I licked it out of her, then shared a cum kiss with her.

Luckily she had her hand ready as the next blob dripped out. She offered it to me and I sucked it off her hand, washed it around my mouth and spat it into hers. It looked like that was all there was, but to make sure she poked herself again. A small amount was on her finger and she put it straight in her mouth then we kissed again, sharing it until it had disappeared.

I picked up my boxers and tee-shirt and put them on. She looked at me questioningly. I pointed to the door and said," Pizza." she held up and hand saying, "OK" and went into the bathroom. She re-appeared wearing an extremely short almost see-through baby doll nighty. It was barely long enough to cover her cunt and you could see her nipples through it, but if she thought that was respectable enough for the pizza boy, I wasn't going to complain. She then laid the table with plates and cutlery and we sat drinking water awaiting our food.

In due course there was a knock at the door. She answered it, and paying the lad with the money I had given her, brought the pizza over to the table.

She took off her nighty before sitting with me on the bed, I got naked too, then we started to eat. It was kinda sexy being naked sharing a pizza. She washed the dishes when we were done and then brought in bed linen. She signed to me an invitation to sleep with her and I jumped into bed, she turned off the light and got in with me.

I think we were both too knackered for anything much, but as we lay there and cuddled my cock got stiff again so I slipped it into her cunt and we both slowly went to sleep.

I had a somewhat restless night. The water I had drunk had taken its effect and given rise to two trips to the bathroom. I was vaguely conscious of her need to go too, but neither of us disturbed the other before paying a visit.

It was now 7am and my need was more serious.

I once again climbed carefully over her and made my way to the toilet.

I know that I am a fully signed up member to the perverts club, but there is something deeply satisfying about taking a dump. Besides the sexy sensation of your arsehole being pushed open, there is the glorious feeling of having evacuated something unnecessary from your body.

It was by my standards a fairly big one, about the size of an average penis, just thick enough to give a slight, but very welcomed pain. It plopped into the toilet bowl and I relaxed savouring the moment as my cock dribbled.

I was mid-way through my second push as the door opened. She stood for a moment in the doorway, her exquisite figure silhouetted by the brighter light from the living room. My second little lump splashed into the water as she stepped towards me, bending to kiss me passionately on the lips. My cock instantly engaged early morning hard-on mode. She took it in her hand and gave it a firm tug, then straddled me and sat with my erection held between our bellies.

I cupped her firm breasts in my hands tweaking her hard nipples between my fingers and thumbs as she started to pee over my balls. She started to breathe deeply and sigh slightly as I sucked on her tits, rubbing her clit on my shaft as she pissed.

I pushed for my third lump but farted. A really wet dirty sounding fart that reverberated around the toilet bowl. She raised herself a little to spurt the last gush of pee over my cock head then kneeled down at my feet to take my cock in her mouth.

I was in heaven. She was a divine cocksucker, her warm wet mouth constantly changing, emulating the tightest hole you could imagine and then her lips relaxing to provide you with the biggest deepest cavity you could experience. Her saliva flowing freely and her tongue constantly flicking and probing

. My third small lump plopped out. She pushed my legs wide open and, cupping my balls in her hand, put a finger up my dirty hole.

I had dreamed of, but had never met quite such a filthy cunt as her before. In fact I almost had to pinch myself to ensure that I was not just dreaming. I was having a shit and this beautiful slut was fingering my shitter while my cock was tickling her tonsils. She pulled her mouth off my cock as she slipped her finger out of my arse and wiped it over my bell end. Then looking up at me she cleaned her finger with her lips and tongue before replacing it in my poo hole and cleaning the mess she had made on my helmet

. What the hell would she have done if she had come in before I laid my first turd?

Her mouth was working its magic on my dick and her finger was working not only in and out but also round and round in my bum, I pissed as I pushed for more but I had finished. She carried on with her dirt cleaning using her tongue and mouth to clean my cock and her finger, looking up at me to show me how good she was at her job and how pleased she was to be doing it, until there was very little left to lick.

Partly in courtesy and partly in wicked curiosity I tore off a sheet of toilet paper and passed it to her. She looked at me with her tongue out as she brushed it aside.

I stood, turning around and bent over. At once she had her tongue in my shitter, sucking and licking it clean. I have enjoyed being rimmed on many occasions but this was the acme of delight; knowing my bumhole was as filthy as it could get and this Polish whore was licking, eating and loving every bit of it.

My arse must now be as clean as a whistle. I turned to face her as she got up to kneel beside me, showing me her open mouth. Her tongue and lips were clean. She kissed me. I could still taste my poo in her mouth as I tongued it.

She stood up, pointing at her arse and then at the toilet, I moved and she went to sit down. I used my hands on her hips to ask her to turn around. She straddled the toilet bowl facing the cistern, crouching slightly, pulling her bum cheeks open with her hands.

Her hole opened slightly as she pushed. Pee dribbled from her twat as her arse opened more and began to fill with poo. I was wanking, my jaw dropped in amazement as the turd showed its head and slowly slid out of her. It dropped out of her arse like a long brown cock.

It was big. Well over 6 inches came out before her poo hole closed around it, cutting it off and letting it splash into the water. Her hole opened again letting another lump pass through its rim. It stayed open to allow a long slow almost noiseless fart take the same passage.

The smell was unbelievable. Not obnoxious like the smell that often lingers in public toilets, but more like the dirty, but somehow extremely pleasing smell that you would produce yourself. I had seen many porn movies of similar situations, but this was my first real life encounter, and I was fucking loving it.

She pooped more, each piece being progressively smaller than the last, sometimes accompanied by a blast of gas, until her shitter opened and emitted nothing. Her hand appeared under her piss wet cunt and her finger poked her dirt hole. When she withdrew it to taste it, I stood up and pushed my cock on her ring. She said something I imagined was particularly filthy in Polish as I pushed into her.

I love fucking arse but had never experience a feeling such as this.

The dirt in her hole acted like a lubricant but was also kind of sticky, giving a slight resistance to my invading cock and making her hole feel smaller and tighter. I pushed it all the way and then withdrew leaving the head just inside as I looked down at my shit streaked shaft. Now I had cleared her passage I start to bang her with force. The sounds she made and the way she pushed back into me convinced me that this slut liked it hard. My cock was experiencing the brand new sensation of fucking a dirty poop hole and I knew I would not last long before I came. Her head banged against the wall as I pounded her. Her fingers now working vigorously at her cunt as I banged her still harder.

The more I banged her, the louder her moans and the harder she slapped her fanny.

I spanked her bum, feeling under her to pull at her nipples with my other hand.

I grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked her head back as I thrust so forcefully into her shitter.

She was panting, she was puffing, she was moaning, she was cumming. I was grunting, I was cumming too. I didn't cum really deep in her as I knew she would fucking love to eat it out of herself, so I kept my cock within the first 3 inches of her chute while my spunk shot into her.

I pulled out and stepped forward to her side grabbing her hair and pulling her onto my dick to allow her to suck it clean for me. She relished it. I was looking at her arse for any signs of a cumfart but she was holding it in well so I returned my gaze to my cock.

The shit streak was getting fainter as it disappeared in, and then out of her fuck face. My need for penile satisfaction had diminished so when I was satisfied that my cock was clean I pulled out and stepped into the kitchen. She was still in the same position when I returned with a small bowl.

She knew what to do and as I passed her the bowl she squatted on the floor and placed it under her arsehole.

Within seconds my cum was farting out of her and dripping into the bowl. Her twat dribbled too, she must have been really trying!! It didn't take long before she had collected all of it in the bowl but she made sure by pushing her finger inside, licking it when she pulled it out. Then she lifted the bowl to her lips to enjoy her filthy feast. She drunk down every drop, cleaning the bowl with her tongue. I don't know if she learnt it from watching porn movies, but she showed me her full, and then empty mouth after each gulp.

She was such a good girl.

I flushed the toilet and then opened the shower door.

I waited until the water was nice and warm and then stepped in beckoning her to join me. We stood for a while enjoying the water running over our bodies as we kissed and caressed each other. Then I thought it was time we had a thorough clean up.

I unscrewed the shower head and passed the hose to her holding her hand in mine as she took it, I then guide her to my bum. She was either a quick learner or she had done it before because she knelt behind me and fed the pipe into my arse.

I started to feel pressure in my gut as it filled me, then; unable to hold it anymore I ejected it, all over her. I looked round to see it had covered her hair and face and was running over her boobs and stomach.

She looked a picture.

When I had finished spraying her, she dutifully replaced the hose in my arse, refilling me and taking another shower from me. She repeated the process 5 or 6 times until she was showering under clean water.

We changed places. My first shower was really quite dirty. She looked pleased as she turned to see me covered in her dirty water, I even noticed a little blob of cum make its way over my belly and slide down between my leg and bollocks. I repeated it, but this time pushed the hose up her cunt after I had filled her arse.

jon47m
jon47m
79 Followers