A Political Education Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babs laughed, "Oh, that big fat idiot, don't worry about him at all. We have enough on him so that he does whatever we want him to do. You don't think that it's just wet panties that gets him off. What if I told you little girls in third world countries?"

Carla expressed amazement at the revelation.

"Oh, yes," said Babs, "and we have plenty of tape to prove it if necessary. Branchbaum is in our pocket. We sent you to see him because we wanted to keep him happy and get a little more on him at the same time. But I didn't get you here to discuss Branchbaum and his silver microphone.

"My husband," Babs continued, "thinks you can be a valuable member of our team, a very valuable member. We looked at your computer while you were asleep. By the way, you looked real good asleep with your fingers in your pussy.

" The 'Rules of Politics' section was very interesting. The governor and I thought your ideas about taking care of the base and about loyalty were cogent and to the point. It was precise, and it proves you really are interested in doing well in politics."

"I am. I am," Carla replied.

Babs continued, "I am sure that your thoughts about Branchbaum are as interesting as the other ideas,"

Carla was so happy listening to Bab's praise. This was too exciting. "In politics, always make sure the media is on your side," Carla said. She began to giggle, "And make sure you are wearing panties," she added.

"Speaking of panties," Babs said, "take yours off."

"Oh, but I'm not wearing any," said Carla, "Branchbaum has them."

"Give me a look," said Babs."You know, it isn't just the platform. People think that politics is a man's game, but we women are getting into it too, and we need to cooperate with each other. We need to make sure that women are a big part of the game. We need to take care of each other too."

"Yes, yes." Carla replied. Oh, yes. Take care. Carla was all for that.

"Alright, take your clothes off," said Babs.

"Of course," Carla smiled. She was really getting into politics. This time into special interest politics. She pulled her dress over her head. She was completely nude,

"You still got cum from our last session all over your legs. You smell of sex and sweat," Babs said. "Just the way I like it. You are one very hot babe." Babs took off her dress. They looked at each others naked bodies. Carla had forgotten how hot Babs was. Carla wondered what was next.

She found out quickly.

Babs pushed her down on the bed.

The next thing Carla knew, she was laying on the bed and Babs was laying on top of her, and their pubic bone were mashed together and the two of them were grinding their cunts hard as they could against each other. "Interest groups," Babs was saying, "Interest groups are how to build coalitions and interest groups based on sex are very important."

Carla loved politics. She pressed her body against Babs's

"You aren't a lesbian?" Babs asked.

"Oh no, M'am," Carla answered, "straight as all get out," and she immediately kissed Babs's lips and slid her body slowly down under the sheets, stopping to kiss Babs's neck, boobs, stomach , all the way down to Babs's hairy pussy. Babs's cunt smelled good and Carla ran her tongue along the now parted slit of Babs's pussy. She pushed her tongue past the crack and began to drink in Babs's pussy juice. It tasted so good. Carla was really involved now and began to manipulate Babs's clitoris with her finger while her tongue pushed deeper into her cunt. Above her, Carla could hear Babs steady moans and cries of "Yes," and "harder."

Carla pushed a finger into Babs's anal hole, all the while sucking her clit and tonguing her cunt. She delved deeper, sucked harder, and drank in the pussy juice.

Babs began a wild bucking motion with her hips. She put her hands on Carla's head and pushed Carla's face harder into her cunt. "Yes, yes, yes!" she shouted.

Carla's nose pressed against Babs's clit, her tongue was deeper into the gash of her cunt, a finger reaching for Babs's cervix, her other finger deep into Babs's ass hole.

"Harder, bitch," Babs screamed.

The cunt juice was gushing into Carla's mouth. She swallowed all that she could.

"Yes, yes," Babs shouted again and then, with a final shudder, Babs's body exploded into a huge orgasm.

Carla moved up from under the sheets and looked at Babs. She wondered if Babs would now return the favor. Carla's pussy was still soaked from her encounter on the stairs with Victor. The insides of her legs were still smeared with pussy juice and cum from her earlier meeting with the governor and Babs. And now, Carla's face was a total swamp of slime and goo and even a bit of piss from Babs's throbbing cunt. Carla loved the feel, adored the smell, and gloried in the excitement.

Babs sat up. "Not bad for a totally straight gal."

Carla giggled, "Well, I guess there is some lesbian in me. The woman's movement, you know."

Babs got up from the bed. "There is still a lot of work to do in this convention, and I think you will be able to contribute a great deal to the cause." Babs began to put on her clothes. "You need to get dressed now," she said to Carla. "Get back to your room and get ready for a little job we need to get done. Rest up. Clean yourself. We'll be getting in touch later." Babs left the room.

Carla pulled her dress over her head and stood up. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess. Her legs were smeared with cum and cunt juice. Her face reeked with the odor of Babs's cum. She looked as if she had just emerged from a

gangbang. She felt like she had just been gangbanged. She smelled as if she had just been gangbanged.

Carla wondered if Victor was going to take care of her needy cunt. But that was not to be. "Follow me," he muttered after looking her. "Slut."

Again, he led her to the stairs. She hoped that he would press her against the wall there, but, this time, fuck her hard.

Carla pressed her back against the wall and thrust out her hips. She opened her arms and pressed them against the wall to give Victor access to her body.

Victor just looked at her. "No time for that," he said, "slut."

She followed him down a light of stairs, into the corridor and back to her room.

Alone in her room now, Carla quickly went to her computer and typed in her new rules for politics. Take care of the media, and make sure you have the backing of a movement group, the women's movement in this case. Then she collapsed onto the bed. She thought of masturbating but decided instead she needed her rest and that she would let her sex rest for a while so that she would be ready and fresh later. She closed her eyes and almost immediately fell asleep.

Carla Wrove slept the sleep of the just.

12