A Poly Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexis looked at me and asked: "do you know what a poly is? I had no idea and told her so. She went on to explain.

"Poly, or polyamory is a term for a group who love each other and form a sort of bond. There are many forms, but Terry and I would feel very comfortable if you would join us in a sort of triad relationship. No outside intimate relationships. Just the three of us in a sort of love triangle kind of thing. Terry and I have been intimate for a while now and apparently Terry saw something last night, you and I together. And she would like to become a part of that."

I shook my head no. It was very inviting but it sounded like a commitment that was awfully close to a guy having two wives or joining in on some sort of gay incestuous relationship, and I wasn't quite ready for that sort of thing.

Now Terry chimed in. "Well, we could sort of try it for a short time and see what comes of it. You know, sort of a test. If it doesn't work than it was just that, a sort of experiment. If it works out then we can modify it to our liking and go with it. OK?"

Curious now, I asked how this would happen. You know, what do we do, and how do we do it.

Lexis's plan seemed simple but rather daring. "Simple we sort of make up a schedule. Terry and you get together on some sort of schedule and you and I at other times and Terry and I whenever. It that works then maybe the three of us could try something together. What do you think?"

Rather than say a flat out No, I agreed to give it a day or two to soak in. I felt a bit uncomfortable about being around when Terry and her mother got amorous with each other. Hell for that matter I would feel uncomfortable if either mother or daughter watched me being intimate with one or the other of them.

That night Terry began her little seductive act. I was watching TV when she came into the den in a sort of baby doll outfit that actually it didn't hide anything.

I don't know where Lexis was but I sure knew where her daughter was. The space between us on the couch was breached and she was cozying up to my left side pretending to be interested in what I was watching.

That lasted all of five minutes when she asked if she could put a CD in the player. She claimed a girlfriend had sent it and told her it was interesting.

Interesting is an understatement. It was pure graphic pornography. At first it was the same old thing. Girl on girl stuff, but the second portion was more interesting and I decided to stay put and watch.

I usually don't get aroused by videos but when combined with Terry's warm hand massaging the crotch of my slacks, I was responding beautifully.

She abandoned pretending to watch and now had me unzipped and my belt unfastened. Taking my cock out she slid back on the couch so she could lower her mouth to my shaft. At first I was interested in the video, but that soon became just a pleasant diversion.

Terry was good. She had slid her hand under my balls and now had not only my cock in her mouth but my balls in the palm of her hand. Gingerly she would suck one of my balls while holding my cock aside so she could run her tongue around it.

Then she switched to the other. Perhaps tiring of that, she again began wiggling her tongue up along the underside of my cock until reaching the rim of its head.

Holding my firm shaft up she extended her tongue and very slowly began teasing its very tip just at the juncture where the rim and crown meet. God it was taunting in the purest sense of the word. Suddenly I felt myself losing it. I tried to quietly warn her.

"Terry? Terry ......Slow down... I cant stop it if you keep doing that. Terry? Please? Oh shit, I'm cumming."

"Good! Let it go. Spurt for me. Just let it come baby. I want it to gush out for me to watch." she whispered.

I stared down. Her head was in the way but her damn tongue kept the stream of cum, erupting in short intense bursts. It splattered against her lips and ran down her fist. She had abandoned using her tongue but now was milking me using her curled fingers.

Almost obscenely, she slid her fist up my cock, gathering the thick cum on her fingers, and as I watched, licked them clean. Then she stood and began to take her baby doll outfit off.

That was something to watch. The top held her breasts, but barely. The lacy film that hung from two straps at her shoulders was parted in the center and a see thru thong covered, or nearly covered her smooth pussy.

Almost as if designed to be discarded with the pull of a string, she whisked the upper portion off, baring her beautiful breasts. She reached to her hip and the thong too fluttered to the floor. Now she stood there in the light flickering from the video screen. Slowly turning she knelt on the seat of the lounge and put her folded arms on its back.

I stood and stripped off my shirt and let my open slacks drop to the floor. She waited patiently until I was standing directly behind her. Wiggling her ass enticingly I took my cock and began stroking the cleft of her cunt with its head. She waited.......... Only a soft moan once in a while broke the silence.

I was teasing myself... Recreating an erection that would be stroking into her wet opening. Her clit was swollen and I could feel my cock glance over it each time I stroked the apex of her slit.

Now fully erect and hard, I let go of my cock and placed both my hands on her hips and swiveling my hips forward. I found then nudged my cock into the soft portal. She was tight. Stretching her open she again let out that soft mewing sound of surprise and satisfaction.

More for my own enjoyment and pleasure, I just let the head of my cock tease the tight channel, moving slightly in before removing it completely. Again and again I tormented her with short thrusts, stretching her open only to draw out.

She surrendered to her need and suddenly feeling me within her again, rocked back driving her cunt back against my balls, taking my full shaft deep into her slippery channel.

She was quick. I mean it was probably less than a minute before she announced that she was close. "Yeah....... Oh yeah.... Oh god that feels good. Brad, I'm going to do it! Oh my dear god I'm cumming on it. Oh fuck... Shove it in hard. Hurt me. Oh shit spank my ass....... Pull my hair. Oh baby make it good for me!"

I'm not into this spanking, hair pulling thing but I figured if that was what it would take I'd try. I whapped her firm round ass as hard as I could and startled myself. The palm of my hand sounded like a clap of thunder against her ass and she rocked forward slightly.

"Yeah, she groaned. More. Again. Spank it! I'm still cumming! Oh shit it won't stop! I need it! I need more. Oh god, now.....yes cumming, yeah, keep going. Fill me up."

I smacked her ass again and again and she kept rocking back and forth, pausing for a brief moment before again urging me to go faster, or harder.

Quite frankly I was getting worn out. That's when I heard Lexis applauding from the hallway door.

Walking to her daughter she squatted behind the sofa and brushed Terry's hair back. "Isn't he good?" she asked. "How many times baby? Can you keep going? Want mommy to help? I know how to make him cum if you want."

Terry kept panting and nodding, but I couldn't hear her answers. Lexis looked at me and nodding, remarked. "Keep going honey. She can go on." Then turning to Terry, questioned, "Can't you baby?"

This time I watched her nod yes and I picked up my tempo. Lexis came around the end of the sofa and sat down next to Terry and began fondling her breasts with one hand and her other hand slid under her tummy just below my cock.

She began rubbing her clit. Terry went out of her mind. Screaming and sobbing each time she came.

God knows how many more times she finished but finally she managed to gasp. "No more! I cant do any more. I don't want it anymore. Please stop."

I pulled out with a sucking sound and was about to step back when Lexis grabbed my cock and slid to the floor.

Holding my balls, she tugged me forward moving my cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head. "Mmmmmmmmmffffff. Gimmee it. Finish for me. Come on baby, Cum for Lexis.. Mmmmmmmmmmmm."

Between my fucking her mouth, and her fingers pressing hard just behind my balls, I finally grabbed her hair and exploded.

I wasn't watching Terry any longer and hadn't seen her twist around and sit on the sofa. She was staring at her mother and I as I finished she let my cock go. When her mother turned she opened her mouth. That apparently surprised Terry..

"Mom, you like that? I mean don't you hold it or anything."

I went over and turned off the TV and went to the corner and mixed drinks. Terry put her skimpy Baby Doll outfit back on and the three of us sat on the stools and said nothing.

Lexis still had her bathrobe on and I was the only one who was nude. Taking a second I went and put on my jeans. Then returned to the bar.

I was a bit miffed. I shouldn't have let that happen and I was embarrassed that Lexis had seen me fucking her daughter. I think she sensed it and began to apologize for having barged in.

Then I had to admit it was stupid of me to let it happen in the living room. All apologies aside we began to discuss our relationship and this "Poly" thing.

I had to ask something that had been bothering me since they had moved in. "Is this the first time? I mean. You know a man and you and Terry together?"

Lexis answered. Yes. We never considered it until you and I met with the real-estate people last week. Oh sure Terry and I have been intimate ever since she turned nineteen but it was just a way of satisfying our libidos. But we knew that if we met the right man and we could have a closed, safe relationship and wouldn't be jealous of one and other it would work. Have you decided? I mean we could really be good for each other, both separately and as a group."

I wasn't really prepared to agree, but something inside said it felt right, so I nodded yes.

That night Lexis slept with me. Or maybe I should say. Spent the night with me. She simply loved to suck my cock and I loved the sweet syrupy taste of her cunt. It was more instinct than planned and we began by petting and kissing deeply. Then she whispered in my ear: I want to do sixty nine. Would you eat my pussy? Do you mind?"

Before I could say yes or no, she was on top of me. I knew I couldn't cum this way. Its too difficult to concentrate on what your feeling and at the same time concentrate on what your doing.

So I held her hips just above my head as she slowly let her knees slide outward across the sheets. Gradually her parted pussy's lips lowered until they hovered just above my mouth.

She was really wet. And with her legs split so far apart I could put my mouth over her entire cunt. Dragging my tongue from her ass hole right up to her clit it wasn't more than three or four minutes before she began hunching down on my face.

Pushing her slippery cunt hard against my mouth. I was constantly lapping up her wetness and sticking my tongue into her vagina when I got a little carried away.

I dared wet my index finger and began stroking her tight little ass hole as I continued to use my tongue. She seemed to be enjoying it so I went further and inserted my finger and moved my mouth slightly so I could capture her erect clit. She let out a long drawn out moan and paused her sucking. Lifting off my cock she gasped.

"That way.... Right there, like that. Oh my god it's coming. Getting close Brad. It's gonna be a big one. Oooh yeah, I am... oh god suck my clit hard now. I AM, OH GOD I AM!"

She thrust down, almost smothering me and my mouth and face were covered with a slippery gush of her cum. I began to twist my head from side to side trying to gasp for air but only succeeded in exciting her more. Fortunately she began to thrust her pelvis and lifting up I got enough breath to keep going.

Less than an hour earlier she had me get off in her mouth and I wasn't quite able to do it again so soon, but I sure as hell was hard. Realizing that I couldn't cum again I rolled her over and had her lay at the foot of the bed with her knees bent over my shoulders.

I was kneeling on the floor and began using my mouth and fingers again. Her cunt was engorged and puffy. The crimson inner membranes were swollen and the small tabs of her inner lips no longer were pliable.

They were firm and excited. I used my one hand, sliding it under my chin, as I swirled my tongue around her clit. Inserting two fingers into her slippery portal I twisted and turned them.

Seeking and finding her "G" spot I began to stroke more firmly. My mouth now clamped hard over her expanded clit and my other hand slid over the cheek of her ass. Again I began invading her ass and everything seemed to work together.

When I could pause I looked up and saw her twisting and pulling on her hard nipples. Moaning incessantly and whispering to herself, "Yes, oh yes, I want that. Oh god it feels so good. Oh Brad. Yeah, like that."

It went on and on when suddenly she began to thrust up slightly. She was going to cum and I watched the muscles in her abdomen begin to ripple. She started writhing and then she pressed her knees down hard on my shoulders, arched her back and cried out.

"YES, Oh god YES, I AM. Oh my god it's so good. I love it. More! Oh god don't stop now. Keep doing it. Yeah, just that way baby. Oh my god you're so good!"

Snuggling up after washing up a bit, sleep came and we were awaken in the morning by Terry. As usual I had a hard-on and although asleep, Lexis had her hand on my groin. I was beginning to think it was her pacifier or something.

Getting home from work that evening I learned about the "schedule." Mother and daughter had some sort of schedule posted on the side of the refridgerator.

I wasn't really happy about it, primarily because it had been arranged without my input but as as I looked at it and they explained that I had the last word and I calmed down a bit.

The girls were switching off and every third day was left open. They were the days when mother and daughter would be together or when it would be a menage a trois.

The whole prospect was both mind boggling and at the same time exhilarating. The girls took care of all the household chores and all I had to do was take care of the outside things, mowing, fixing things and what ever else needed to be done.

That night was Terry's, and I was almost as anxious as she was. Dinner was over and almost immediately she was trying to entice me into the bedroom. Hell it wasn't even nine and she was chomping at the bit.

Finally around eleven Lexis couldn't stand her pacing and nodded to me to take her to bed. In a lot of ways she was very similar to her mother. Her breasts were supple but just a bit smaller. Her nipples became aroused by the simplest touch or brush of the hand. She went ballistic when I put my mouth over her whole aureole and sucked and she was wet almost instantly.

Like Lexis, she couldn't do without sucking my cock. If at all possible she was better at it than her mother. But she admitted that she might not be able to swallow, but that wasn't any big issue. Just something Lexis happened to enjoy and sort of turned me on.

To build intimacy, Terry asked me to shave her pussy and brought a cloth razor and cream. I admit, I was aroused just stretching her puffy cunt's lips as I whisked it clean, and washed and patted it dry.

She was very compact. I mean unless I spread her apart, the small inner lips were well within the folds and her clit always seemed to be excited, almost to the point of being exposed.

As with her mother, I went down on her and soon she was crying out with each trembling orgasm. Between one and the next she asked me to shove my cock deep in her cunt and then draw it out so she could suck for a moment or so before having me go back down on her.

Her clit was extremely sensitive and I always had to avoid using my tongue directly over it until she was beyond herself, so I swirled my tongues tip around and under it but never making direct contact until the last moment. Then I pursed my lips as if drawing on a straw and drew it into my mouth, sucking hard.

Her response was immediate. A long loud wail followed by chanted breathless phrases. "Oh shit! It's close. Keep going I'm almost there. Baby? Brad, use that tongue. My god. Yes, yes, oh yess, its cumming now. I am! Oooh god I AM AND IT FEELS OF FUCKING GOOD BABY! Lap it up! Drink it. It's yours.... Drink me!"

As soon as she stopped clamping her legs around my head, she suddenly went limp and lay back huffing and gasping for air. As soon as she recovered she was back kneeling on the bed and reaching for my cock.

Again sucking so hard that she began gagging. She continued to try and get it all down her throat when finally she pulled off and without saying one word, turned, knelt with her ass held high and pulled her cheeks apart.

The invitation was obvious and moving my swaying cock up to her cunt, I held it out and fitted it between the envelope formed by the puffy peach colored rolls of her outer lips, and nudged my cock in.

she was tight, and the deeper I move in, the hotter the sensation was. I don't know if she was deliberately clamping down or if it was just the fact that she was small, but she sure was damn snug.

My shaft was completely buried and my balls rested against the backs of her thighs. Her arms outstretched, supported her just enough so the hanging orbs of her breasts were just above the bedding. As I began to move in and out, she swayed causing her nipples to be dragged across the sheets.

Soon she was in sync with me and as I drove in, she pushed back. The room was filled with the soft. Pat, pata, pat as my thighs met her ass, and soon I felt myself begin to join her need to cum. It built quickly and I grabbed her waist and began pulling her back harder. Suddenly we were on the brink and our voices joined.

"Cumming Terry! Gonna give it to you baby. Here it comes"

Her gasped response echoed back. "Give it to me Brad. Fucking fill me with cum. Load me up! Oh shit... Me Too. I'm cumming too! Mix with me. I'm cumming all over your cock now. Oh fuck, I am baby, I am!"

Falling forward I lay on her back, my cock trapped in her cunt and still quivering with each spasm, I began sending never ending ribbons of warm sperm deep into her body. Moments later we lay spent. Clasping each other in our arms. Again sleep came and now it was Lexis who woke us in he morning.

Terry had been interviewing for jobs during the day and ended up with a position as an executive assistant to the CEO of a major pharmacutical firm.

This was the third night of the schedule and arriving home I decided to take the two out to dinner. They said nothing about their plans for later, but I assumed it was a mother, daughter night. And really hesitated to ask.

Then around ten thirty I was showering. Intending to have a quiet nights sleep. Terry came in and sliding back the shower door came in. Handing me the soap I washed her as she washed me. This night she washed her hair and after rinsing and drying off, I used the hair dryer to fluff her hair.

Thinking I was done I started to leave when she took my hand. Turning to me she asked: "Want to watch. We think that would be a real turn-on. You know watch mom and I..... Maybe you could.... You know get a little involved if you felt like it."

Quite frankly I never thought of love making as a spectator sport and yet, I was curiously intrigued. I said I would and I'd be in after I put something on. By putting something on I meant a pair of tennis shorts.

Twenty minutes later I entered Lexis' room. Both were in bed. Women making out doesn't do much for me in the arousal department but the way they were doing it wasn't exactly like anything I'd seen before.