A Poly Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know whether to just stand there or sit down, but looking around there was no place to sit. Terry saw me and just patted the bed beside them.

I wasn't really getting excited until they got a bit more intimate. Sucking each others nipples, fondling their bodys and then, Terry moved down to take Lexis's pussy in her mouth ..

Lexis motioned for me to come to the head of the bed. Then as Terry continued to lick and pump some sort of black dildo in and out of Lexis's pussy, she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking as I never have been sucked before. Almost like a puppy dog I held still as she frantically bobbed her head, taking my cock deep.

"Fuck my mouth Brad. Try to cum for me. Oh my god I'm right on the edge. Oh shit, fuck my mouth and cum with me. Try.... Try to do it. You're so damn hard now."

Then, speaking to Terry, she went on. Ooh baby that's it. It feels so good baby. Fuck my cunt with it honey. Yeah..... Like that. Right there."

On impulse I stretched over and began patting Lexis's clit with one hand while squeezing her nipples with the other.

Terry was frantically fucking her with that thick dildo. I guess the combination of sucking my cock, being fucked with the dildo and my massaging her clit and nipples brought her over the top.

I watched the muscles of her abdomen begin to quiver, then she heaved up. Arching her back, she let out a long sigh and turning her head, took my cock and began to suck again.

Panting, she lay there as Terry drew the cream coated dildo out. Then looking at me she smiled before speaking... "She's useless for the next ten minutes or so. Wanna help me? I'm primed and ready."

I looked down at her and asked. "Isn't this girls night? How did I get involved in this?

Smiling up she whispered. "Any which way Brad. And mom has me as horny as hell. Why don't I straddle her and let her suck my nipples while you fuck me doggy style. I love to feel your cock pounding deep inside me. It sends chills thru my squishy cunt and right now that's what I need."

I moved to kneel on the bed behind her, straddling her mothers legs and inching upward, I slid the head of my cock up and down her furrow, spreading the syrupy wetness along the gap formed by her puffy labia.

For a brief moment I hesitated before nudging my cock into the soft corridor. Stretching her wider and wider, I slid into the slippery sheath.

My mind felt the heat and urgency of her body as much as my cock did. I kept moving inward until I felt the head of my shaft nudge against the deepest part of her womb. Then drawing back it collapsed on the void.

Pulling entirely out I reinserted my cock and repeated the invasion. Again and again I drew out only to return. She swayed, rocking forward and then back as Lexis held her breasts and lapped at her hard pink nipples.

For minutes the room was filled with her soft whimpering and her panting breath. Then Terry broke the silence. "Oh god you make me feel so good baby. I love the way you fuck me. I love everything about it."

Taking a deep breath she went on, "I like the feeling of your cock sliding in and out. I love the feeling of your thighs beating against my ass. The feeling of your heavy balls tapping me each time you shove that hard rod up inside me. And most of all I... I.... Oh god I'm gonna cum now. Brad?"

After a brief pause she gasped. "Oh god Brad. Fuck me! Ram it in. Harder! Deeper! Oh yeah it's coming nowwww! Unh, unh, aaaah, that's good,... so fucking good."

Lexis released her daughters breast and breathlessly chanted. "Give it to her! Fuck her cunt and give it to her. She needs it baby, Give it to her hard and deep!" Fuck my baby and give her all your cum. We want that. Do it to her!"

Hell I didn't need any urging. I was moving like a jackhammer seesawing in and out, churning her pussy to a creamy syrup that began to trickle down her thighs.

Moments later she stopped thrusting back to meet me and held perfectly still. Almost as if lost in the sensations she began to sob. Then, with a long panted sigh, she reared her head up and whimpered aloud.

"Yeah....Good....So fucking good Brad....It feels so good with you inside me. Don't stop. Give me cum baby. Fill me until it overflows... Mix with me. Oh god...oh my god it's soooo good." She shuddered then collapsed on Lexis. I was so close to cumming that I followed her down and continued thrusting.

Somehow I must have pulled out, and heaving my cock forward, I missed Terry's pussy and found Lexis's. She wasn't prepared for me but still wet from her earlier orgasm took my cock in up to my balls. She let out a little squeal and tried to heave up.

I could feel it coming and let out a low grunt. Then my cock began to pulsate as it started to flood her pussy.

As Terry inched her way up she put her cunt right up against her mothers mouth and held onto the headboard. Lexis was frantic. She began babbling: "Oh dear god. don't stop. It feels so good. Oh yeah. Ohmygod it won't stop. It keeps coming. OH baby keep doing it. OH FUCK Me I need it Brad. Keep going. Don't stop. I want it. More. Yeah keep fucking me. Do it more!"

My legs began to tremble. I never fucked a wild woman before and I was out of shape. The tops of my thighs ached from rocking back and forth and I really wanted to finish again but it seemed impossible.

If my cock weren't held captive in her clenching pussy I would have given up long ago but the way she was begging I felt compelled to stay with her and ride it out.

These were two crazy women. Mother and daughter were totally out of control and I couldn't keep up with them. I kept going as long as humanly possible and paused. Lexis took up the tempo and began lurching up and down.

Finally she let out one long squeal and drew her legs tight together. I fell over her daughters back and sandwiched her between us. At last we were spent. I almost had to crawl back to my room. Exhausted and drained, I slept like a baby.

The next morning neither of them spoke about what had happened and I said a silent prayer of thanks. I was beginning to think I had been conned into something I couldn't possibly handle on my own and vowed to let girls night be just that, girls night.

Just when I thought I had things under control lexis came up with a new thing. Suddenly the mother and daughter were in competition. This sort of arrangement was supposed to be non competitive.

Terry was working now. She would leave at seven thirty in the morning and get home about five thirty. Lexis had taken to doing the house work in the nude and she was constantly either touching herself of using household objects to get off on.

If it vibrated, she'd use it. Even the vacuum cleaner fasinated her. She would put it over her breasts while fingerfucking herself.

I have no idea where she got it but Terry brought home a rubber sheet and they laid it out on the floor in the spare room. Then Lexis and I oiled up her entire body. Lexis knelt beside her and massaged the young womans body until she was squirming.

Then I took over. Terry drew her knees up to her breasts presenting her back side while Lexis put little clips on her nipples. Her mother motioned for me to move forward and she took my cock and directed it into her daughters cunt.

I don't need a cheering section but Lexis seemed to like to give directions and tell us what to do. That was when it happened.

I had fucked Terry until she was had finished three or four time. As I started to draw out, Lexis held onto my slippery cock and applied oil to it. Then she asked her daughter if she was ready.

Terry gasped a husky, "Yes." My cock was lowered and its crown was directed at the tiny tight star of her ass. Lexis looked at me and nodded. Fuck her ass honey. Just be gentle she's only had butt plugs in there up till now so be slow please.

I am not flexible when I get excited and this was no exception. I was as rigid as it gets and pressing firmly for almost a minute she finally relaxed. The head of my cock slipped in and she let out a little squeal. I was tempted to pull out, but her mother chimed in.

"Keep it in. Don't pull out. She wants it, and now that it's started keep going. Push a little harder. Your in now."

Terry pressed her chin to her chest so she could watch me, and Lexis took one of those little vibrating egg things and held it to her daughters clit while I fucked her ass.

Now she started that low whimpering sound as I seesawed in and out. With each thrust she would gasp or murmur, "Yeah, Oh yesss."

Soon she was writhing and twisting. Her legs went rigid and shot up in the air and waivered there. Her mother continued to hold that little silver egg on her clit and I kept fucking her butt.

Moments later she let out the most ungodly shriek, and finished. Her ass was bouncing up and down and I had to follow. She had my cock trapped deep in her bowels.

I was ready to explode when she finally twisted hard, and my cock popped out. I began spewing ribbons of cum all over her pussy and tummy. Lexis was still holding that thing against her clit and a lot of my cum ended up on the back of her hand and wrist.

Lexis turned off the vibrator and began licking the thick globules off her hand then got down and lapped what was left on Terry's tummy and pussy.

Of the two, Lexis was the most insatiable. I could generally satisfy Terry before I got off because she was very quick to cum, But with her mother, it was an endurance contest.

They even made a little game of sucking me off. Each had thirty seconds to suck me. Then the other took her turn. Who ever was sucking my cock when I came, won. I wasn't permitted to say anything or even move. That would give it away.

It had evolved to the point that six in the morning I would fuck Terry before she left for work, and if I got home early, I was expected to take care of Lexis no matter where she was.

As soon as I closed the door she was ready. And since she was always doing her chores in the buff, she was always ready. Sometimes it was in the kitchen as she leaned over the counter, or in the living room on the recliner or over the dining room table. Anywhere that was convenient.

Evenings were spent with one or the other riding me cowgirl fashion. Sometimes facing me, and sometimes with their back to me but they had to have a cock or something in their cunt to really have a strong finish.

Which ever one was being fucked the other would join in some way, either using a vibrator or sucking on the others nipples.

Girls nights never really gave me any off time. They always wanted to get me involved. Even if it was to just watch. The simple fact that I was in the room with them seemed to amplify the enjoyment they were giving and receiving.

In the end, my bed was the only one used at night. Lexis on one side, and Terry on the other we would pet and cuddle until sleep finally came. And so it was with this polyamory thing. It might not be right for everyone, but there was no jealousy between mother and daughter, so it works for me.