A Ponyboy in Pink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an hour's practice, my mistresses invited a few neighbours around to watch us perform, and so I spent the rest of the evening dancing in my frilly knickers and tutu while the elves chatted, drank and clapped along to Head Girl and I dancing in time to the music. Tears of grateful humiliation streamed down my face as elves passed comment on how delightful and fancy I looked, how much my small cock suited the outfit and vice versa, and how pink lipstick really worked for slaveboys with my colouring.

"These ponies look tired, don't they?" said Mistress Shami.

"Quite tired, yes, but they've earned their reward, haven't they, darling?" said Mistress Rashida.

"Most certainly. Head Girl, come here."

Mistress Shami took off Head Girl's knickers and reached under her seat for a cherry red strapon that she had stashed there, which she buckled onto Head Girl, using magic to make it connect to the ponygirl's clit so she could get off from it too. The elves unshackled our hand-hooves from our collars, and then arranged me facing them on all-fours, with the frilly knickers pulled down around my ankles but still wearing the tutu. The magical strapon was lubed up, then Head Girl was ordered to thrust it inside me and make us both cum.

"Head Girl, be a gentleman and make Pretty in Pink cum first, would you, sweetie?" said Mistress Rashida.

The ponygirl neighed with real vigour, then started to fuck me as the elves gathered around to watch. In no time at all, I was neighing, whinnying and digging my hooves into the ground as Head Girl violated me and fucked me closer and closer to the orgasm I'd been desperate for all day long. I willed her to help break me, to free me of the shackles of humanity and let me be a good ponyboy for our mistresses, and she obliged by slamming the cherry red strapon into me until my ponyboy cock spurted across the lawn, spasming for all it was worth, and letting Head Girl know that she could let go her self-control and cum with a loud whinny too. We collapsed down onto the lawn, side by side, until our mistresses took the strapon off her.

"We'll take you to the stables and lock you in for the night," said Mistress Rashida, "but Pretty in Pink, we'll need to put your knickers back on before I cast the sleep spell. I know you'll miss them otherwise, but don't worry, we'll get you a fresh pair on before we take the cart out tomorrow."

"What else can we get him?" asked Mistress Shami as she helped lock me and Head Girl in for the night.

"Pink buttplug, pink earrings, pink tongue stud, pink cock-piercing, pink chastity cage, pink garter?"

"I've really sparked your imagination, haven't I?"

"We can make him even prettier in pink!"

12