A Porn Star Is Born Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
369 Followers

"Then for four days they fucked me by turns. There were so many of them that on some days I did not get a chance to close my legs," Jaya said, "Usske ek kutte ne tau meri gaand bhi kayi baar maari (One of his dogs even fucked me several times in my ass hole)."

On the fifth day, GKB brought another girl into the room where the goons were fucking me.

"Boys, ab iss nayi choot ka mazaa lo (Now enjoy this new cunt)," he said, "Throw the other bitch back on the street and warn her to keep her mouth shut. We can always pick her up when we want a change of choot."

"Do you know whose child is in your tummy?" I asked.

"No, but I only hope it is not of GKB," she replied.

"Yes, the life of a beggar especially that of a girl is hard," I said sympathetically.

"Babu, ek baat batao aadmi kya lardkiyon ki bhi gaand bhi maarte hain? (Sir, tell me do men fuck a girl in her ass hole also?)" Amita asked.

"Yes, they do," I replied laughing.

"Aapne kabhi kissi lardki ki gaand maari hai? (Have you ever fucked a girl in her ass hole?" Amita asked.

"Haan, kayi baari (Yes, many times)," I replied laughing, "Then what happened?"

"This morning Jaya told me to run away and hide otherwise GKB will fuck me tonight," Amita said with tears in her eyes.

"How did she know?" I asked her.

"I asked her same question," Amita said.

"Amita, I did not tell you the whole truth before. Among GKB's men there was a man called Rajan from my area. He was kind to me and I liked him. Since my release he visits me sometimes and fucks me," she said.

"So," I said.

"Last night Rajan was with me. He was drunk. After fucking me when we were resting he started to laugh," Jaya said.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Kal teri saheli, Amita, rani banegi rani (Tomorrow your friend, Amita, will become a queen)," he laughed.

"It is impossible?" I said, "How can a beggar become a queen?"

"Sab ho sakta hai. Kal raat ko usski kori choot Badshah ke laurde ko chakhegi (Everything is possible. Tomorrow her virgin cunt is going to taste the GKB's cock)," he chuckled.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because GKB himself told us to pick her up tomorrow at dusk and bring her to him," he said.

"But sir, she is very young," one of us said.

"Doesn't matter, bring her. Tomorrow is my birthday. I want to celebrate it by deflowering a virgin," he laughed.

"That is how I know," Rajan said, getting on top of me.

"Badshah's (King's) cock is going into your friend's choot like this," he said shoving his cock into my choot, "In whose choot does a badshah's (king's) cock go in? In the choot of a queen. Tomorrow badshah's cock will go into the choot of your friend. Therefore she will be a queen. Simple logic isn't it?" he said laughing and pushing his cock in and out of my choot.

"Yes, I agree," I said laughing and moving my hips in rhythm of his strokes. "Amita, you must get away from here and hide."

"Where can I go? This was to happen someday. I became a beggar to save my choot. Badshah mujhe chodena chahata hai tau kushi se chode. Main aur nahin bhag sakti (Badshah is most welcome to fuck me. I can't run any more)," I said.

"Think about your sister at least," Jaya said.

"What should I think?" I said shrugging my shoulders, "Usske pass bhi ek choot hai. Ek din uss ko bhi Badshah chodega (She has got a cunt also. One day Badshah will fuck her also)."

Having told her story she fell silent. I didn't say a word also. It seemed she was giving her virginity a silent burial. At last, she said, "Babu, this is the whole story."

"So as I understand it is that you are going to lose your cherry today and probably get thrashed in the bargain," I said.

"Why probably, it is a certainty. Jaya told me that GKB is a sadist. He enjoyed beating her even when she gave herself to him willingly," Amita replied, wiping the tears with the back of her hand.

"Amita, I don't want to offend you but I have a proposal. It seems you are going to get fucked today anyway then why don't you let me take your cherry. I will be very gentle and promise that you will enjoy it," I said to her.

Amita did not say a word and stared at me.

"I'll pay you if you like," I added quickly.

After a minute, she said, "Okay, I agree. You are a nice man and I like you. I am sure that you will not hurt me more than it is necessary."

"Would you like me to pay you in advance or can I pay later," I asked.

"Keep your money, I don't want it," She said standing up.

"Thank you," I replied overjoyed, "then let's get started."

Normally I never paid for a fuck but in this case I thought money will be an added attraction for Amita to let me deflower her.

"Aap mujhe kahan chodenge, yahan? (Where do you want to fuck me, here?" she said, pointing to the floor.

"Of course not, you'll lose your cherry on the bed like other women," I replied escorting her to the bedroom.

"Amita, I suggest that you take a nice hot shower before we start," I said and seeing the offended look on her face, hastily added, "I am sure you are clean but I would like you to wash your face. I'd appreciate if you wash and oil your hair also. It will make you look prettier."

"Okay," Amita replied smiling, "I won't be long."

"Call me when you are ready. I'll be in the dinning room," I said returning to the dining room.

Sitting down, I thought, "How lucky I am that on my very first day in Bombay I have got a virgin choot to deflower."

I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not hear the door open.

"HEY SAHEB, YOU ARE STILL NOT READY," Kris said loudly as he entered interrupting my pleasant thoughts.

"Shh not so loud," I replied placing a finger on my lips and pointing towards the bedroom.

"Who is there?" Kris asked in a confidential tone. In few words I then told him everything.

"Saheb, Saheb, you are very gullible. How do you know that she is a virgin? Did you check her choot?" Kris said laughing at me.

"No, I did not. She says that she is one and I believe her," I replied stiffly.

"Saheb, you are very naïve. There are thousands of girls like her with heart breaking stories roaming the streets of Bombay. For hundred bucks a go they lose their virginity ten times a day."

"Kris, I am neither naïve nor a fool. I know a virgin when I see one and for your information she does not want any money," I replied.

"She will, later," Kris laughed.

"No, she will not. I offered her money but she refused," I said.

"Strange, this girl I have to see," he said and walked into the bedroom.

Amita was standing in front of the mirror, with a bath towel wrapped round her naked body, combing her long black hair. As we entered the room Amita turned around.

"God, Saheb, what is wrong with you?" Kris exclaimed with subdued excitement, "Since when have you started fucking children."

"She is not a child. She is nearly twenty," I replied.

"I don't believe it. She doesn't look a day over fourteen. I would think she is even younger. I want to see more of her," he said and walking to her and pulled the towel away.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Amita screamed placing one hand in front of her choot to hide it from our view and covered her tits with the other arm, as Kris pulled the towel away exposing her naked body.

"Kris, why have you pulled away the towel?" I asked surprised.

"What is the meaning of this?" Amita asked angrily.

"Shut up and stand still," Kris ordered in authoritative tone.

In her short career as beggar Amita had leant to respect Authority. Suddenly Amita froze and looked scared. Color ran out of her freshly washed face.

I saw her naked for the first time. Her boobs were like two small orange halves stuck on her lithe figure. Her virgin choot was covered with thick growth of pubic hair.

She was an attractive sight. Kris walked around her inspecting her as if she was a mare he wanted to purchase.

Amita blushed sweetly but did not move.

Suddenly tears filled her eyes. She said, starting to cry, "Inko aapne bulaya hai? Kya yeh bhi mujhe chodenge (Have you called him? Will he also fuck me?)"

"NO! I have not called him and he is definitely not going to fuck you. The truth is that this flat belongs to him and I am his guest," I clarified.

"Girl, what was your name, oh yes...Amita. Amita, kya kissi ne tujhe choda hai? (Amita, has someone fucked you?)" Kris asked.

Amita shook her head in the negative. "Kissi ne teri kori choot main ungali tau daali hogi (Someone must have put his finger inside your virgin cunt?)

"Nahin (No)," she replied.

"I see. Get on the bed. I want to make sure," Kris commanded.

Amita did not move. "Didn't you hear? I told you to lie down," Kris said pushing Amita roughly on to the bed. Then before Amita could protest he caught her ankles and spread her legs. Then bending her knees pressed them on her bare tits.

"Kris, stop it. What are you doing?" I protested.

"Hold your legs aloft like this," Kris, told the girl, ignoring my question.

Then he looked very carefully at the choot entrance of the hapless girl. He spread her choot lips gently, looking at her hole from all angles. During the inspection he was careful not to enlarge her cunt in any way. After several minutes of close examination he got up with a broad grin.

"God, her choot hole is very small. I doubt if even a finger has been inside it," Kris said, "Sorry, you can get dressed now."

"Kris, this is no way to treat a girl. I demand an explanation," I said.

"Okay, come outside," he said, "I'll give you one."

Kris, apologizing again to Amita for his crude behavior, dragged me outside.

Outside Kris asked me, "Saheb, where did you find this jewel?"

"She is a jewel now, a few minutes earlier you were calling her a cheat and a liar," I replied laughing. I could see that Kris was very excited.

He said, "Listen, my friend, what I told you yesterday about what I do is only partly correct. What I did not tell you is that most of the time I am busy directing porno films. You know blue films."

"So," I said.

"Amita is a great find for such movies," Kris said.

"You want Amita to act in these movies? Don't tell me that you have a dearth of women," I asked.

"Of course not," Kris laughed, "we have hundreds of them and scores of them are younger than Amita. Amita however is unique."

"Please explain," I said.

"Okay. We conducted a survey recently. We found that our male clients prefer those films in which a girl loses her virginity by seduction or rape. Saheb, tell me honestly what is your preference?" Kris asked.

After reflecting for a minute, I said, "You are right. I also like 'first time' movies. I have always wondered that where do you get so many virgins?"

"We don't. The girls fake it. We fake it. If you think back then you will recall that we never show a close up of the 'virgin' choot before it is fucked but only afterward the deed is done. We place a small balloon filled with some 'blood' inside the choot. When the cock enters, the balloon bursts. The 'blood' oozes on to the bed sheet and stains her choot to make the 'first time' look realistic," Kris laughed.

"You are right. It is so. What about your new recruits, aren't they 'virgin' material?" I asked.

"Like hell they are virgins," Kris laughed, "normally two types of girls come to us. First who run away from their homes with married men, who later abandoned them and the second are those who get pregnant and are thrown out of the house by their parents. In both cases they have been well fucked and their choots are as wide as the Holland Tunnel."

"Just because she is a virgin you want her to work in a blue film," I asked.

"No, that is only one aspect. Her biggest advantage is her childish looks. At twenty her looks like and has body of a fourteen-year-old girl. If she looks after herself then she can continue to play the role of a sixteen-year-old virgin for at least another ten years. Saheb, I tell you she can make thousands and thousands in this career," Kris said enthusiastically.

"Thousands and thousands, you think so?" I asked taken aback.

"My finder's fee alone would be around a hundred thousand," Kris said.

"So much," I asked surprised.

"You can't imagine the amount of money these guys have. Saheb, please help me convince her. She is my ticket to mega bucks," Kris pleaded, "It is so strange that only yesterday we talked about Lady Luck knocking on my door and today she has. Believe me, my friend, Amita is my Lady Luck."

"Hey, what about me? Remember, I was supposed to deflower her and not some porno hero," I said.

"No problem, you could still do it," Kris grinned.

"How?" I asked.

"Tu camera ke samane isski choot phard sakta hai (You can deflower her before the camera)," Kris said.

"Kris, now I am convinced that you are really mad. Are you by any chance proposing that I act in your porno films?" I said laughing.

"Yes and why not?" Kris chuckled.

"Have you taken leave of your senses? Someone might recognize me," I said.

"Saheb, by the time Meera is through with you, your mother won't recognize you," Kris said.

"Now who is this Meera?" I inquired.

"She is our make up expert and she is good," Kris said.

"She can't be that good. I am sure someone will still recognize me," I said shaking my head.

"All right, I'll lay a bet. If you recognize yourself after Meera has finished with you then you can call it off. Agreed?" Kris said.

"Done, you seem to have lot of faith in Meera," I laughed.

"Yes, I have," Kris said, "Saheb, I tell you if you help me to recruit her then I will give you half of my finder's fee."

"Don't try to bribe me, Kris. I want to see her happy," I replied.

"Okay, I will give her the amount over and above what the producer pays her. What do you say?" Kris offered.

"All right, I will try if it helps her lead a life of comfort but remember if you hurt her or betray her in any way then I will come back and carving out your heart and make you eat it," I said.

"I agree. If you make me her agent for a ten percent of her take then I promise you that within a few years she will be rolling in money and me too," Kris grinned.

"Good, let us go in and you tell her everything," I said, "Remember tell her everything without reservations and let her decide."

We went in and Kris explained everything to Amita in detail. At first Amita was horrified but slowly Kris removed all her doubts and convinced her that a life of a porn star is lot better than that of a beggar. He finished his arguments with, "...and you'll be rolling in money."

"Babu, what is your opinion?" she asked me.

"It is not the best way to make a living but it is far better than begging and getting raped by the goons regularly," I said, "and according to Kris money is very good."

"All right, I will do it but on the condition that you don't breathe a word about this to my younger sister," Amita said after pondering over it for few minutes.

"If her younger sister is anything like you then she is also a gold mine," Kris said.

"KRIS, don't push it," I said, "her sister is not to know about this."

"Yeah, I understand," Kris said in a disappointed tone, "what a pity."

"Kris, I am serious. One word of this to my sister then the deal is off," Amita said.

"I understand. Okay, let's get down to brass tracks. Amita, before I can make any firm commitment, I need to take a few photographs to get the approval of my producer," Kris said.

Kris photographed her naked from different angles with his Polaroid camera. He took a couple of snaps of her virgin hole also.

"It is eleven now, I will be back in an hour. In the meanwhile you two enjoy yourself. Saheb, don't put anything inside her choot not even your tongue," Kris said and dashed off.

"Babu, your friend is very funny. Who would put his tongue inside a choot," Amita remarked innocently.

"He is very funny, isn't he? Amita, let us enjoy ourselves," I said with a wicked smile and carried her to the bed.

After putting her down on the bed I kissed her face, her eyes and her lips. She kissed back feebly. "Oh Amita, your tits are small and so sweet," I said kissing them. Her boobs became hard and the nipples taut. Amita moaned softly.

"Does it feel nice?" I asked.

"Yes, if feels great," she moaned.

Then I took the nipple in my mouth and sucked on it. "Oh babu," she moaned. I licked her tits and moved lower towards her choot.

"Oh why have you stopped? Go on suck my tits," Amita squealed.

Without replying I separated her cunt lips with my fingers and gave her choot a couple of licks.

"OH," she moaned loudly, "BABU, STOP. DON'T LICK MY CHOOT. IT IS DIRTY."

"For you it may be dirty but to me it tastes very nice," I replied and continued to lick her choot.

"OH MY GOD!" she exclaimed bucking her bottoms when I circled and pressed her clit with my tongue.

"OH SIR, IT FEELS SO NICE. LICK MORE. YES, LICK FASTER," she cried with pleasure.

I licked faster.

"OH LICK FASTER. I AM ABOUT TO CUM. I AM CUMMMMMIIIIINNNGGGGG," she screamed and squirted her cum into my mouth.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Yes, babu, it was lovely but did you also feel any pleasure?" she panted.

"What a sweet girl you are to think of that. You know they say that there is more great pleasure in giving than receiving," I replied smiling.

"I remember my uncle asking my aunt to suck his cock apparently he enjoyed it. Would you like me to suck your lund (cock)?" Amita offered.

"Sure," I replied throwing off the bathrobe.

"Oh my God, your cock is so...so huge," Amita gasped, "I am finding it difficult to take it in my mouth. How will it enter my small choot hole?"

"Don't you worry it will enter," I laughed, "Now suck my lund (cock) like a lemon drop but be careful that your teeth don't hurt it," I said.

She started to suck my cock. She sucked for a few minutes then, I said, "Amita, you are doing very well. Try licking the phallus and the stem also.

She licked my cock from its hairy roots to the head. She twirled her tongue around its swollen head. She licked my thighs and gently licking. "Good, now play with my balls," I said.

She gently squeezed and licked my stones. She kept switching from one operation to the other. After a while she took my cock in her mouth and commenced to suck it.

'OH AMITA, IT FEELS SOOO GOOD,' I moaned closing my eyes to enjoy the sensation her warm mouth was producing.

Soon I felt my sperm rising. My cock became bigger and harder. "YES GO ON LIKE THIS. SUCK HARDER. YES FASTER, MY DARLING, FASTER. OH I AM ABOUT TO CUM. DON'T WITHDRAW WHEN I START TO EJACULATE. AS IT COMES JUST SWALLOW IT," I screamed moving my hips in fuck motion. "

Without stopping she nodded and continued to bob her head up and down.

"OH DARLING, I AAAAMMMMM COMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGG," I moaned loudly and started injecting my sperm into her mouth.

I had not had a woman for several weeks and my balls were full. The load was quite a mouthful. Despite Amita swallowing hard, some cum leaked out from side of her mouth and ran down her chin. She kept swallowing till my balls had given her the last drop.

"Thank you, Amita, you were wonderful," I said and kissed her.

As we lay resting Kris accompanied by a lady entered the room. "What are you two unto? Not fucking, I hope," he said laughing, "this is Meera. She is our makeup expert."

Meera was around twenty-five, very beautiful, slim and tall with nice big boobs. Seeing a new choot my cock came to attention. I got up and quickly wore my bathrobe.

"OOOOO, his cock is so big. My choot is already leaking," she gasped, "Kris, this is what I call a real laurda. My choot would love to taste it."

End OF PART 1

TO BE CONTINUED...

sahebji
sahebji
369 Followers