A Portrait in Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my balls," Dave urged him and Rayne amazingly managed to open wider and eat his huge bollocks as well as his rapidly pumping cock. He stroked both hands through the young man's sweat soaked hair and held his head as he screwed Rayne's mouth and throat. No lover had ever managed to swallow his meat and two veg at the same time. Rayne Wylde was coming close to washing them down with a hot white sauce.

They climaxed almost in unison. Rayne began to spurt like a fountain as Dave finally released the contents of his balls into the Vampire's mouth. Dave whooped like a cowboy as he jacked his load. Moments later the orgasmic clenching of Rayne's sphincter and rectal muscles milked Kevan's big cock until he exploded in the young man's tight, well-fucked passage, filling him with another flood of hot cum. Their sexy young mate knelt between them, moaning with pleasure, Dave's thick cream trickling down his chin from the corners of his mouth and Kevan's spunk oozing slowly down the insides of his slender thighs.

"How's that for a Christmas Treat, Davey lad?" Kevan panted delightedly. "Usually when you give blood they just give you a nice hot cuppa and hobnob! This little sex-pot gives you a good hard fucking and a blow job!"

"He can bite me whenever he wants!" Dave laughed breathlessly.

"I might just hold you to that," Rayne told him, still licking his lips like a well-fed cat.

Kevan began to kiss him again and they sank down onto the bed together. Dave lay down on his other side and Rayne's lips were soon wandering from one man's mouth to the other at will whilst he stroked both of their cocks and they touched and caressed his naked body eagerly.

"You can pay for a couple more bites in advance if you like," Kev said at last, spreading Rayne's legs suggestively and fingering his arsehole. Dave wriggled up the bed beside him and rubbed the head of his stiffening tool over the Vampire's sexy mouth. At once Rayne's lips parted, as easily as his thighs.

That night in the bedroom of a Canal Street pub the two randy undercover cops settled down to give their beautiful, insatiable new boyfriend a wonderful feast of hot blood and hard cock. Their cries of satisfaction were rumoured to have been heard from three streets away. As the revellers of Canal Street partied into the night the two mortals and their horny Vampire lover enjoyed a Yuletide cum-fest that went on well past the dawn of Xmas Eve.

:FIN: