A Post Divorce Celebration

Story Info
The fear of taking a new lover.
7.1k words
4.08
35.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

So, the time's right I try to convince myself for the umpteenth time. My divorce is through and I'm a free woman for the first time in twenty three years. It's time for my celibacy to end, to take a new man into my bed, or his bed or any bed for that matter. The difficulty is that my husband, or now ex-husband is the only man I've been with, and to give myself openly to another is a somewhat scary thought. But I'm ready, I tell myself, to be loved again.

There is no turning back, for tonight I have accepted a date with a man whom I'm physically attracted to, and have been for some time. The man in question dated a friend of mine Claire for a short time a few years back when I was still married, and we had sometimes socialised together as a foursome. The fact that Claire had once told me Nick was a very good lover was not lost on me and her lurid other tit bit comments had lay dormant in my mind ever since, well until now.

I had run into Nick at a charity event a few days back and we got talking about old times. I noticed him look at my left hand where my wedding and engagement rings had once been proudly worn, and during the next few minutes of us catching up he knew I was now single. I smiled at the glint in his eye, for there had always been a little mutual attraction. And later in the night when he asked if I would like to go out for a meal, I hesitated politely before accepting.

What would it be like to be seduced by a new lover I asked myself as I prepared to get ready for our date? Would he even want to seduce me? I smiled to myself as I lay my chosen clothes on my bed, but there was no doubt that he was interested in more than my intellect. Should I even let him seduce me on our first date? But I'm on the wrong side of forty I told myself, and I shouldn't have to play those silly games. Anyway, I wasn't interested in a relationship; I just wanted to get laid. I wasn't actually sick of my well practiced fingers or my battery operated toys, I just needed the touch and feel of a man again. Then more doubts crowded my emotions, would I be any good in bed I asked myself? My ex told me many times I was, but we all know how men lie.

I took off my clothes and stood in front of my full length mirror. I lifted my breasts slightly up to where they used to sit and cursed god for letting me get old. My dark pubs had thinned a little over the years, but didn't look too bad since I'd trimmed the edges earlier that morning. My legs were still good I told myself, long and full with trim ankles and calves. I opened my legs slightly so my lips were exposed and ran a finger over my clit. I considered taking a vibrator to it to take the edge off my excitement, but decided against it. If I was going to orgasm this night, then someone was going to help me.

Stepping forward I looked into the mirror and played face lift games with my manicured fingers, and then cursed god again. Stepping back, I gazed again at my nudity and noticed that my summer tan was beginning to fade.

After showering, I began to dress. I had gone for the casual look, a nice green top displaying just a little cleavage; my jeans were tight showing off curved hips and thighs assisted by sleek high heels. Beneath were matching cream slinky bra and panties. I'd considered black but thought they might be a little sluttish under the circumstances. Keen and interested I confess to be, but certainly not sluttish.

After half an hour in front of the mirror applying my makeup, I was ready. From a bedside drawer I retrieved a packet of condoms which I'd purchased sometime back but never brave enough to use. Well, that's not quite true, for I'd used one on a lucky broom handle as practice. Anyway, I put the remaining two in my handbag just in case.

I met Nick in a bar as arranged but a good old fashioned ten minutes late just to show I wasn't too keen. His face broke into a smile when he noticed me arrive; he pulled out a chair for me and signaled to my favorite cocktail which ready and waiting. He obviously remembered what I was drinking when we last met which I took as a good sign.

We only stayed for a two drinks as the bar became busier and noisier making it difficult to converse, and then made our way to a French restaurant that Nick had booked. It was quiet and intimate and I quickly relaxed in Nick's company.

Nick wasn't a hunk of a guy, but he was still easy on the eye, tall, wide shouldered and dark haired with a smattering of flecks of grey at the sides. His shirt and jeans hugged his frame very nicely. The attraction I think was more about his personality, friendly, outgoing, confident and funny. In other words, he was easy company. His big blue eyes seemed to have their own personality and they almost smiled as we conversed.

The food was delicious and we chatted about all sorts of things as we ate. It was while waiting for dessert that it sort of changed. He gazed over at me and grinned mischievously.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I never thought there'd be a day when I'd be sitting across the table with you on a date." he commented.

"Me too." I answered. "But here we are. Anyway, you shouldn't have been thinking about dating a married woman."

"I know, but I always had a thing for you, married or not. There's just something about you that's irresistible. I've always liked talking to you whenever we got together. You were like a little magnet to me, married or not."

I smiled graciously, for it felt good to be complimented like this, but I couldn't let him get away with it.

"You sure you don't have a thing about married women and it was my wedding ring that was the magnet?" I asked.

Mick sat back in his chair and put his hand on his heart, "Promise, I've never chased a married woman in my life. And I didn't chase you back then. But now you're single and I still want to chase you, so your theory doesn't stack up."

I smiled again, "Didn't think it would. But the feelings mutual anyway. I've always liked you too, but like a friend. I never was never interested in other men when I was married."

"And now?" he asked coyly.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm a free woman and I can do what I want with whom I want."

"I'll drink to that." he said raising his glass to mine. "Actually, I wasn't sure whether you'd date me cause I'd dated Claire."

"It was a long time ago, and I spoke to Claire. She's got no problems."

"What'd she say when you told her we were going out for a date."

"She told me to go for it, that you're nicely hung and great in bed." I replied most innocently.

It was the first time that I'd seen Nick lost for words, and I laughed loudly at his shocked face. Then he started to laugh which set me off again. In seconds we were giggling like two school children. When we finally got ourselves back under control, he asked me what it was like to be single and dating again. His question brought up all my emotions and it took a few seconds for me to answer.

"Scary." was my first comment as I began counting off my fears on my fingers. "Fear of rejection, not attractive enough, too fat, too old, not being good enough between the sheets to please a new partner. The list is long."

Nick thought about his reply, "I can understand the rejection thing, but not being desirable is a load of bollocks. You're one very attractive and desirable lady. Don't understand about the not being good in bed thing, what's that all about?"

I looked around the restaurant making sure that we couldn't be overheard. "Cause I've only slept with my ex Tony. So it's a big thing for me to climb into bed with someone else. It might not be for other women, but it's all a new start for me. It's different for guys, I mean how many partners have you had?"

Mick refused to answer that which surprised me, most men like to brag about their conquests, he just gazed across the table at me for a few seconds.

"Do you like sex?" he asked.

This time I hesitated before answering, "Sure I do, or did cause it's been a long time since I've done it. It's just that I'm real nervous about doing it with someone else. Probably chicken out at the last moment."

Nick leaned across the table, "Well I think you'd be hot in bed." he whispered. "So I'm going to invite you back to my place with the sole intention of seducing you. If you do come, you can say no whenever you want, but I intend to give you the best sex you've ever had."

I was sort of shocked at Nick's proposal, not because I didn't think it was his intention in the first place, but because he was so open and honest about the whole thing. The fact that I knew and liked him convinced me that I didn't exactly need to slap his face. Anyway, wasn't this exactly what I wanted, I reminded myself?

"I've got clean sheets too." he offered with humour as I contemplated his offer.

"Okay." I heard myself whisper as I gazed back into his eyes. "I'll go home with you, but take it slowly, okay?"

And there the sex discussion ended. It was if a deal was done and there was no more to say on the matter. We chatted as we ate our desserts and passed on coffees. But I could feel the dampness of my arousal in my panties as we walked to his car knowing there was no turning back. In the car he turned and kissed me gently, and I allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. The kiss became more passionate until he pulled away and grinned cheekily as he started the car. I was nervously happy, but there was one more secret I had to overcome, but his car wasn't the place or time.

Nick's townhouse was surprisingly well decorated, furnished and tidy for a single man; it almost had a woman's touch. While he made me a gin and tonic, I looked around at the photos on display looking for a bit of his history, lots of family photos but none of his old conquests, which was good.

I was surprised how calm I felt, it was if I had accepted my fate and what would be would be. I was still excited and mildly aroused, but there was no thought of running for the door. I can do this, I told myself. We made ourselves comfortable on a large comfortable couch with our feet up on an ottoman as we sipped our drinks. The mood was set with pulled curtains, dimmed lights and quiet music. We chatted aimlessly for a few minutes.

"You've got great legs." he offered out of the blue. "I've always been a leg man, a lady in tight jeans and high heels does it for me."

I laughed and kicked my shoes off, "Don't want you to get too carried away."

Nick took my glass and placed it on the floor, then took my face in his hands and kissed me.

I always liked being kissed and a few seconds into it I found out what a great kisser he was. We leaned into each other as we became more passionate, our tongues dancing as our hands began exploring. When our kiss eventually broke, Nick nibbled gently at my face and neck which was having the desired effect as my arousal mounted. Again his lips found mine and we slid sideways onto the couch and made ourselves comfortable. I was now pinned between the back of the couch and Nick, and I lifted a leg over his body to give us more room. I could feel the hardness in his jeans and pushed gently against it.

"Can I go home now?" I asked cheekily between kisses.

"No, do you want to?"

I giggled and pushed harder into him for a little encouragement, "Nope, just asking."

For the next few minutes, we continued kissing passionately as our hands got a little braver. I sighed deeply as his tongue slid down my neck and into my now pronounced cleavage. I raised myself slightly as his hands reached and found my bra catch which was released in less than a second. He then gently eased my breasts out of my top. I heard myself moan as his tongue teased around the edge of each nipple in turn and then take them into his mouth.

After a few seconds he pushed both of my breasts together so he could suckle on both nipples at the same time. I tried to reach his shirt buttons but couldn't and pushed back against his hardness to show my appreciation. Nick slid his face upwards, his hands lifting my top and now twisted bra over my head. His lips found mine and our tongues again met. His hand caressed my breasts for a short time before moving down over my thighs and began to explore. While waiting for him to get braver, I unbuttoned his shirt exposing a slightly hairy chest, which is exactly how I like them. I tweaked his erect nipples just as his wandering hand slid up the inside of my thigh, I turned slightly on the couch raised my leg a little making it easier for him.

After a few gently caresses, I felt the button on my jeans being released and the zip lowered. Nick broke from our embrace and placed both hands over the top of my jeans and began easing them down over my hips as I raised myself from the couch. To maintain a little modesty, I took hold of my panties to stop them sliding down with my jeans. After disposing of them, Nick gazed down at my nearly nude body.

"Wow." he commented.

"Can I go home now?" I asked innocently.

He laughed, "Nope, not a fucking chance."

"That's good, cause I don't wanna." I murmured as his hands began to caress my thighs.

Nick lowered his face to my breasts and licked and nibbled, then kissed his way downwards. Unashamedly, I parted my thighs as he reached my panties and licked and kissed his way around the elastic edges. He positioned himself between my legs and kissed his way up each thigh teasing me, after a short time I took hold of his head and guided his face over my waiting pussy.

I've always loved a good pussy licking, my sensitive clitoris always keen for that little game. And when Nick seemed quite content to just tease it through my panties, I simply reached down and pulled them aside. I cried out loudly as his tongue found my clitoris for the first time, and squirmed against his face as he began to lap gently over it before sucking it into his mouth. He then changed tactics and began running his tongue up and down my slit and pushing hard into my opening. Just like kissing, it took a very short time to realise what a good licker he was. I felt a finger slide up inside my wet pussy and began to look for my G spot, I sighed deeply in appreciation.

"Wanna go home now?" he asked between licks.

"Noooo." I chuckled. "Wanna stay here."

Nick settled into a nice little finger and mouth rhythm and I could feel the first inkling of an orgasm.

"Before you go too much further, you might wanna get a towel. " I suggested. "I'll make a mess on your couch if you make me cum."

"Don't care." he mumbled with his mouth full of pussy.

Knowing what a mess I made when I cum, I locked my thighs tight on his head and twisted my pussy away out of his reach, "I do, please get a towel."

I relaxed my thighs and he gave me a last slow lap of his tongue before climbing from the couch and heading from the bathroom. I stood and had just stepped out of my now twisted and uncomfortable panties as Nick returned and placed a towel over the couch. I stepped closer and kissed him while removing his shirt; our tongues played as I reached for his jeans and unzipped them. My hand gently caressed the substantial bulge before releasing his belt. My hand slid inside and I grasped his erection for the first time. It felt rock hard and very thick and I squeezed it gently causing him to sigh. I pushed his jeans and shorts down exposing his erection for the first time.

My friend Clair had been quite correct, Nick was certainly well hung. Not so much long, but very thick. I knelt down in front of Nick, his erection bobbing dangerously in my face as I removed his boots, socks and jeans. I then took his shaft in one hand and kissed the head and then licked the eye before taking it into my mouth. After a couple of seconds I dropped his cock from my mouth and examined it in more detail. The pink head was large and circumcised. The shaft was slightly darker in colour a little thinner near the head but quickly thickened, so much so that my fingers and thumb were a long way apart at the base when encircling its girth. Thick veins were visible along its length. I released it and watched as it angle down slightly under its own weight. Reaching under, I cupped his balls which were also large and tight. I then lifted his cock and ran my tongue along the shaft on both sides for a little lubrication before taking the head in my mouth.

For the next few minutes I demonstrated my oral skills which had been honed in my marriage. I licked kissed and stroked Nick's fine cock as he stood before me. His little moans of appreciation became more frequent, and I could feel his legs trembling as the seconds past. Then Nick eased me to my feet and turned me towards the couch.

I managed to straighten the towel before sitting down and unashamedly opened my thighs wide as Nick knelt before me. I eased my buttocks forward as his face dropped and his tongue again parted my slit. I jumped as my clit was sucked into his mouth and flicked over a few times by a rough but warm tongue, then Nick raised his head, shuffled forward and pointed his thick cock right at my pussy.

He gently rubbed the head up and down my lips a few times before letting it drop to my opening. I reached down and parted my lips to assist, and then heard myself moan as the head popped in. I leaned forward as far as I could so I could watch it enter me. Little by little, Nick rocked back and forth, each time pushing deeper into me. I could see the glistening tidemark around his shaft each time he pulled out and eased back again. My pussy was stretched to capacity but his cock felt nice and warm and so very very hard. I could see my lips bulging outwards as the base of his shaft pushed into me.

Nick soon settled into a nice slow rhythm but kept changing the angle and depth, and it felt so good. I rolled my buttocks against him and my ample lubrication making his attack easy and noisy. After awhile I slid my finger down to my clitoris and began to massage it. A thoughtful Nick shortened his stroke as to not hinder my now busy finger. I raised my legs from the floor and wrapped them around his buttocks pulling him into to me at the speed I needed.

I knew it wouldn't take long for my first orgasm to arrive and I was soon trembling with excitement. Seconds later I cried loudly as my orgasm wracked my body and felt my ejaculation gush from me. My lover held me tightly as I squirmed, the ecstasy took over my mind, sole and body as I frantically pushed back on his hard cock jamming my fast moving finger on my clitoris. My pleasure was exquisite and I savoured the short seconds as it soared through me, but eventually I felt myself begin to relax.

I opened my eyes and looked into Nick's smiling face and then dropped my eyes. His navel and thighs were slick from my ejaculation.

"Sorry." I offered reaching for the towel and attempted to clean him up.

"Wow, never seen that before. That was fantastic." he relied as he pulled out his cock and rubbed it over my thighs and pussy a few times before sliding it back deep inside causing me to moan.

He then eased me sideways onto the couch and mounted me. I reached down and adjusted my pussy lips before wrapping my legs tightly around his body. His lips found mine as he began to ride me deeply and hard. I settled back and let him do his good work.

I so was relieved that my ejaculation hadn't put him off. It was something that I had always been embarrassed about. In marriage, nothing is sacred. But being with a new lover I was nervous that it might have killed the moment but it hadn't fazed him one bit. On the plus side, my pussy was well lubricated after orgasm and Nick would have no problems riding me as long as he wanted to.

He lifted my legs over his shoulders and slid deep inside me, I put my hands on his chest warning him to take it easy, well at first anyway. He began sliding all the way in and out, and I reached down to guide his cock to make sure he didn't do me damage. We lost track of time as we made love, the kissing, caressing and his cock taking me to another place. I tried my legs in several positions and settled for around his buttocks. I loved how his large body smothered me; my hands caressed his arms and chest as he rode me. My pussy met his every thrust, his thick cock slapping noisily into me bringing so much pleasure. Our bodies were by now glowing with sweat, but we cared not. Eventually Nick collapsed on me and nibbled my neck.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12