A Post Party Spanking

Story Info
What happens after a wife misbehaves at a work party.
3.2k words
4.32
119.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was mad.

As they drove home, his annoyance filled the car. Avoiding it, she looked anywhere but at him. Her black cocktail dress clung gently, emphasizing her rounded breasts and strong body, and falling diagonally across her legs. Trying to gauge just how angry he was, she glanced sideways. His hands whitely gripping the wheel betrayed the angry words he held inside. Her gaze lifted to his closely cropped dark hair, and smooth, strong jaw.

"God help me," she thought, "he's sexy even when he's angry and even when I know what's coming." The thought of the night ahead sent a line of nervous fear running up her back even as she felt herself warm with anticipation. He often spanked her as part of play, but somehow, when she was being spanked as a punishment her arousal was more intense. At those times, the fire of the spanking made her swear on every god she could think of that she wouldn't transgress again, even as her pussy dripped and his touch shuddered her into orgasm after orgasm. The memory of it made her clit tingle, and she tried to subtly cross her legs, hoping he wouldn't notice.

When they arrived in the house, he said only "you know your position. Get there."

She slipped off her dress, then the tights, rolled off and thrown in the hamper, then the sheer black panties and bra. Once naked, she climbed onto their bed, bent over on her elbows and knees and waited.

When she was being punished, she was not allowed to move while he got ready. The air seemed suddenly cool and she shivered as she heard him taking off his suit and sliding drawers open to get supplies for the night. Drawers meant the vibrator, which meant pleasure along with the pain. The realization of that turned her shiver from one of cold to one of desire.

"You were very poorly behaved tonight," he said as he moved into position behind her, taking a moment to admire the curve of her back and her pussy peeking from between her spread legs. He shook his head, amazed as always. What had she been thinking acting the way she did tonight? Had she been seeking attention? Didn't she realize that all she had to do to get attention was walk into a room?

The instant they had arrived at the party, he saw every head turn to stare at her, with her thick flowing dark hair, and her beautiful long legs. But, it was her eyes that caught them-framed with curly long lashes, they were large, dark and so open you couldn't help but be entranced. She stunned even the most hardened lawyer speechless, but her insecurity made her believe that people were simply uninterested. This belief made her do stupid things: drink too much, talk too loudly, and flirt embarrassingly while he stood on watching helplessly.

He hated being helpless.

He brought his hand down firmly on her ass. She wriggled, and jumped. He smacked her over and over again, watching with pleasure as the cheeks of her butt turned from their normal color to an ever-darkening red. As she wriggled beneath his hand, her round ass jiggled in a dance he had come to love. He knew that each movement was making her wetter and that when he finally entered her she would be perfectly ready.

She felt his hands spanking her hard enough to sting, and warm her bottom, but not hard enough to make her cry. As each blow struck, she could feel the tingling need in her cunt grow and the liquid begin to wet her pussy. The spanks hurt more each time he hit, but the anticipation was more uncomfortable. Each strike brought her closer to wanting him inside of her, filling her up.

After twenty or so strikes, he slowed down and began to caress her tingling ass. The change from pain to pleasure was sudden, and she moaned with the joy of it. He lingered, fingers gently tracing the outline of the red marks on her ass, moving in gradual swoops from the outside of the cheeks in and down to her labia, then back out.

After a moment, he stopped and his hands left her. She heard a quiet buzzing and realized what was to come. The vibrator was on, and he held it just a hair's-width from her skin. She arched her ass and pushed back with her cunt trying desperately to touch the vibrating toy. He pulled it away, teasing her, and she groaned in disappointment at its absence.

When she had returned to her former position, ass in the air without arching, he carefully brought the vibrator to the lips of her pussy and barely touched them. It was exactly what she wanted, and she pushed herself into it. This time, he held the vibrator still, watching as she rubbed herself as far up and down the shaft as she could.

The vibrating toy on her pussy pushed her further and further towards her edge, and she felt like and addict needing more. She tried desperately to position herself so that it would slip into her vagina and satisfy her. But he pulled it gently away so that she had to satisfy herself with the vibrations along her outer lips. She moaned in arousal and frustration, coming closer to an orgasm, knowing that she would never reach it this way but not wanting it to stop.

She felt a slight change of position as he transferred the vibrator to his left hand, and wriggled in anticipation as she realized that this meant a continuation of her spanking

He didn't make her wait.

Smack!

Smack!

His right hand came down firmly and steadily as his left hand held the vibrator against her pussy. Each hit pushed her into the vibrator, and she felt it's tingle combine with the pain/tingle of the spanking. She rocked forward each time he hit her, and back again when his hand swung away.

Smack! Smack!

The spanking sped up, and she rocked faster and faster, with every more force. More as an accident than anything else, she hit on the angle that allowed the head of the vibrator to slip into her pussy. Her cry was low and guttural as she felt herself start to let go. He held the vibrator so that the head remained inside of her as she moved, watching with pleasure as her juices dripped down the toy and onto his hand.

Smack! Smack!

The spanking continued as she rolled on the vibrator and the combination of sensations quickly grew to be too much. Anticipating her orgasm, he quickly pulled the vibrator out of her cunt, relishing her moan of despair.

If there was any time to ensure that she remembered her lesson, this was it.

"What did you do wrong tonight?"

Gasping she slowly tried to pull her mind away from the sensations of pleasure, pain, sudden emptiness that were coursing through her body. "I. . .I made an ass of myself."

"Good. And how do you feel about that?"

"I'm sorry," she said, desperately trying to hang on to her arousal and trying not to groan in disappointment as it fled.

"Have you learned your lesson?" he asked carefully, bringing the vibrator back to within an inch of her clitoris.

She felt its nearness, and said what she needed to in order to get it back inside of her: "yes."

"Good. Play with this, while I finish your punishment." He held the vibrator between her legs, and she reached back and grabbed it with one hand, bringing her shoulders down to the bed for balance.

Hungrily, she shoved the vibrator into her vagina, loving every inch of it as it moved inside of her.

He steadied himself, and resumed her spanking, bringing down his hand on her ass slowly and deliberately, timing each blow to coincide with her thrust into the vibrator. Soon, with the vibrator deep inside of her, she felt herself begin to come. Each hit brought warmth and tingling pain to her ass while the vibrator filled her completely, pushing against the back wall of her pussy and rubbing against the sweet spot deep inside.

She rolled her hips, luxuriating in the sensations in her ass and pussy, and soon began to buck violently. She held the vibrator still and fucked it as hard as she could. He increased the force of his spanks so that the pain rose as her pleasure did. Finally, she cried out as her orgasm washed over her.

Satisfied, but not spent, she let go of the vibrator and turned to him noticing for the first time how hot and hard he was. His penis glistened with pre-cum, and his body with sweat and arousal. She pulled herself off the bed, and he sat down at its edge legs spread slightly. Reaching out a hand, he cupped her breast, and she leaned down so that her breasts were in his face. With his thumb and forefinger, he rolled the nipple of one breast and licked it as it hardened swelled. Focusing his mouth's attention on that nipple, he reached with his hand to play with the other. Each was swollen and hard and delicious. She quietly moaned, enjoying her after-orgasm glow, and his attention to her sensitive breasts.

After a moment she quietly pulled herself down so she was kneeling in front of him. She smiled up at him, and teased the head of his penis with her flickering tongue, gently licking and touching it with only the tongue's tip. She circled it gently, then carefully licked the length of his penis. When he looked across her back, he could just see the top of the red marks from his hands spanking her moments ago. This only increased his arousal.

She wet her lips, and slowly pushed her head forward until his entire penis was in her mouth. Licking and playing with it using her tongue, she slipped it back out. Wetting the shaft, she slid it back into her mouth where it stretched to the back of her throat. With increasing speed, she fucked his penis with her mouth. It moved in and out over and over until he was groaning and panting from the pleasure of her hot wet mouth on him.

Gracefully, she stood up, and climbed on top of him, straddling his penis. She playfully ground against him, first rubbing her clit against the length of his penis, mimicking the movement of the vibrator earlier. Then, gently pushing herself on top of him so that only the tip of his head was inside of her. She wriggled laughing as he groaned and reached for her.

The balance of power had shifted, and she decided to toy with him. "You know," she said in a playfully pouting voice, "I wouldn't have been so flirtatious if my husband hadn't ignored me so meanly"

His reaction was immediate and angry. He pulled her head and shoulders down as he turned and sat up snake fast. In barely a heartbeat, she found her face and chest pushed into a pillow to the left of his body with his left hand pressing down on her back, and her ass balanced on his thighs.

Smack!

His right hand slammed into her ass, far harder than it ever had before. She cried out in shock and pain. He rained down slaps hitting quickly but deliberately so that he covered every inch of her bare bottom with red welts from his fingers and palm. Over and over again, his hand fell, and each hit was hard enough to be a punishment in itself.

It took a second for her to get over her surprise, but when she did, her feeling caught up, and she thrashed wildly and cried out, desperately trying to avoid the relentless barrage of brutal blows. Each time his hand rained down on her bottom, she first felt the shock of the hit, then the warmth spreading out from the center of the strike and unfolding into a burning heat. Just as the heat began to unfurl, his hand came down again somewhere different and the heat would blend with the pain of that spanking and then it would double as he spanked her again and again. Smack! Smack! Smack!

"I'm sorry! I swear" she gasped out, trying to negotiate her way out of the burning agony of her blistering ass.

His response was simple and graphic:

"that" Smack!

"isn't" Smack!

"good enough" he said, punctuating each word with another strike.

"please. . .I'm sorry. . .I learned my lesson" she cried through her tears.

At that, he paused. "No, you haven't." He said simply. "If you'd learned your lesson, then you wouldn't have tried to pass off the blame on me." He spoke calmly and logically, his once brutal hand gently caressing her sensitive butt. "You know that this was a work party, and that I wouldn't be able to give you all of my attention, but you chose to pout and flirt with my colleagues. You behaved like a spoiled child."

"no. . .I" the words were barely out of her mouth when his hand hardened and came down in a single decisive slam. She cried out, and his hand retuned to it's gentle task, but the warning was clear-no interruptions.

Above her quiet sniffling, he continued. "I work with those people every day, and I have a reputation. You can't go in and act like the town whore. You've put me in a terrible position. Now, the other partners believe that I allow my wife to drink too much and drape herself all over anyone with a penis."

She listened tearfully, knowing it was true. She had only wanted him to pay attention to her, but it had spiraled out of control until she was hanging on any man who paid attention to her. When a senior partner's wife had come into the coat closet and discovered her with her legs wrapped around an intern, she knew she had strayed far too far. But, at the same time, it hurt when he didn't pay attention to her. She hated feeling invisible. It had made sense at the time to find someone else to look at her with the lustful gaze she wanted from her husband.

But now, lying on his lap, ass in the air, she knew with painful certainty that she had gone too far. She continued to cry quietly both from the pain in her bright scarlet bottom and the understanding that she had humiliated herself and him.

He continued, "I have a solution. The ladies luncheon is every Sunday. You will attend tomorrow."

"But" she whined out "I won't be able to. . ."

"Sit down?" he asked mockingly. "No, you won't"

"No!" she cried out as his plan became clear. At the ladies luncheon, all the women of the firm chatted on the veranda restaurant, while their husbands relaxed inside. Her discomfort at sitting would be obvious from the moment she tried to sit down, and everyone that her husband worked with would know about her punishment tonight. They would talk about it for months! She would never live it down.

"No!" she cried again.

"Are you arguing with me?" his voice was stern and clear. "Do not."

"No!" she said again, and heard the pleading tone in her voice. "I won't. I'll be embarrassed!" The words came out in a jumble, and only after they were halfway out did her brain catch up and notice the tone of voice he was using. It was suddenly clear just how angry he was, and she knew that the last thing she should be doing is arguing. But, before she could try to take back the words and apologize, he spoke.

"You need another lesson," and the barrage began again. It was as hard and decisive as before, but her ass was tenderer now, and each hit laid a trail of fire on the cheek.

She struggled desperately, but to no avail. He held her down like she was merely a doll and continued, his strong arm rising again and again.

As she wriggled on his lap, she felt the pain and warmth joined by a new sensation--lust pooled at her groin, and with each brush of her clitoris against his thighs she got wetter. Soon the combination of the pleasure and the pain grew as she rocked herself against him. The pain was still intense, but now it served to enhance her pleasure. Without knowing how it happened, she heard the word "yes" burst through her lips and fall into the steamy bedroom air.

"Yes" she said each time his hand came down.

"Yes!" Louder

"YES!" More urgently

"YES!"

He sped up, and as the pain rose, the strike of his hand marked the building edges of the first wave of her orgasm. Her head rocked back as the orgasm hit her like a tsunami. "YES!" she cried out, not noticing the volume of her passion. "Oh god yes, I'll do anything you want. Just don't stop. Please. Anything!"

He continued spanking her unceasingly, as if aware that this was what she needed. She felt herself building to another orgasm even stronger than the last, and rocked against his thighs. Every blow pressed her warm, wet clit into his strong thigh. The rough texture sent her off again and she ground into him crying out as her juice poured onto his legs.

He slowed down and gradually changed his hand from a weapon of punishment into a tool of pleasure. He cupped his hand over her vagina, and reached in with his thumb corkscrewing his way into her, and rubbing her already aroused sex. As she came down from her high, she felt his penis hard against her, and knew she had to have it inside of her. Risking his anger again, she raised her head and moved to a sitting position. He didn't react, so she climbed astride him, and continued to writhe and moan.

One look at her above him, dark hair drenched with sweat, and he felt himself letting go. Tired from the night, he relaxed and let her make the effort. She thrust herself on him, rocking forward and back, oblivious to everything but the pleasure and pain, trying desperately to please the one who gave both in such abundance. As she moved, her breasts bounced up and down, and he buried his face in them, loving the feel of the soft skin on his cheek and her nipple in his mouth.

He clutched her ass and ground her into him as he faced the beginning of his own orgasm. His hands sent shooting pain up her from the red, abused skin of her butt, but she didn't care. She thrust onto him again and again as she felt him burst into her. They came together in a shuddering surge.

She fell asleep quickly, head cradled by his shoulder and arm. Exhausted and satisfied, she slept instantly. He brushed aside her hair and kissed her lovingly, feeling her breathe warm against him until he slipped into sleep.