A Power Of Suggestion

Story Info
Tickle Master Vince climbs back in my head.
4.1k words
4
14.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timy
timy
4 Followers

Timmy signs on to his AOL account to check his mail and stuff.

Vince: Well, well.... Looks who's cruising the Internet. It's Ticklish Timmy Backman.

Timy: Oh! Vince... Hi!...yes...How have you been... Uh, It's been a while.

Vince: heh heh heh.... Timmy... yes it has been a while. But, from your emails, I can tell that I have been on your mind....am I correct in my assumption?

Timy: Well, Yes... but, but I was just reacting...or uh responding to your emails where you have been taunting me about your taking advantage of me once again. Like you did that infamous time you virtually tickle and teased me into cumming while sitting at my desk at my office.

Vince: Yes! I've had fun with you in the past and I was just explaining that it was bound to happen again ...and how, if you get to NYC...Christopher and I would make you experience a tickling hell..

Timy: Uh ... yes... that's what I've been trying to make you understand.... I've been working to overcome my previous weaknesses...

Vince: Timy, Timy, Timy.... Haven't your realized by now that my power over you is my decision and there is nothing you can do to check that.

Timy: Vince... lol... that was the past... that's what I've been attempting to communicate to you...

Vince: Timy...the past is the present and the future... where my control over you is concerned.

Timy: See... you haven't been listening ... or reading my emails with comprehension. I'm a new man...I've become a new man... I've been strengthening my will in order to put up a strong defense against your seductive assaults. Against you wheedling your way into my mind and taking control. No more!

Vince: Timy... you have been fooling yourself with your useless exercises. I have controlled you in the past and I will again and on MY time and schedule.

Timy: Ha ha...! I was once the tickling wimp that was taken advantage of again and again in Christopher's stories...and that translated into you dominating me twice. But, I've changed and ...I mean...I have taken control. I say no more. I won't let that happen again. Those days are gone.

Vince: I C... but, we are still friends? Right?

Timy: Oh yes... absolutely.

Vince: Does tickling still interest you?

Timy: Oh yes... I don't think that has changed. I'm still the voyeur of tickling and orgasm control I ever was... It's just me giving up that kind of control that has changed.

Vince: I C

Timy: Vince, somehow I just don't sense that you believe me. That I'm a changed man. That I have now taken control.

Vince: Timy my dear ticklish buddy, I believe what you say. If you've been able to wall yourself up against the seductive persuasions of someone like me...more power to you. I envy your will power and strength.

Timy: Wow! Thanks. (Grinning)

Vince: But, you still enjoy reading about, seeing and hearing other hapless soles, such as you used to be, being teased and tickle tormented and having their cum milked from them against their will but at the pleasure of someone like myself.

Timy: Uh... gulp... Yes! (COCK TWITCHES) Woo... and I'd very much like to hear what all you and Christopher do to Mark when y'all work him over. I'm getting hot just thinking about his dilemma. (another COCK TWITCH)


Vince: So, if I read you correctly, just this little intro to what we might do to Mark has gotten you juices flowing?

Timy: lol... yes, blush... But, unlike Mark... I have now taken control of my libido plus, knowing I might meet you online, I've taken to wearing heavy, tight jeans as an added protection against a little slip in the groin. Lol...sort of like a Levi chastity device. (Giggles with confidence)

Vince: heh heh... So you wearing heavy, tight jeans to help protect you cock and balls from external stimulation? Even if that stimulation were to be generated from within your own mind?

Timy: Yes...the jeans help keep my cock in check and subdued with no room for my balls to swell and shift. So, I could possibly have a bit of a mental lapse...but my jeans would act somewhat as a chastity device... So not only have I boosted my will power, I'm also taking extra precautions. I'm thinking ahead.

Vince: Yes you are. You are smart...as well as being the handsome, sexy, ticklish Timbe..we love so well.

Tim: Awe...you make me blush.

Vince: So, your new strong will plus your tight jeans would protect you against my previous sensual, seductive ways of climbing into you mind and controlling your thoughts and making you all tickly and tingly and making you cum on my command.

Timy: Uh...uh...yes... absolutely. Uh... yes...the answer is yes! Emphatically yes!

Vince: Timy, do I sense a little uncertainty in those fingers of yours?

Timy: Uh... no... no... ah... no... I've been telling you for a long time now... uh no...

Vince: IC... so you have on those heavy tight jeans...what else does my tickly Timybe have on?

Timy: Uh...why do you ask?

Vince: Oh my sexy, tickly buddy... I just want to form a picture in my mind of my sexy, ticklish buddy sitting in front of his computer as he chats with me. So, besides those awfully tight, heavy and uncomfortable jeans...what do you have on?

Timy: Oh.... Uh...why do you keep using those terms...sexy, tickly, ticklish, etc....

Vince: Ah....my sexy, tickly, ticklish buddy... that's how I see you in my mind's eye and how I affectionately think of you. That's all...

Timy: Oh...uh, well... I was kind of thinking... uh I was beginning to think...never mind.

Vince: That's ok my sexy, tickly, ticklish buddy... now you were going to tell me what else you have on besides those awfully uncomfortable heavy tight jeans... hmmmm

Timy: Well, I'm wearing a button up dress shirt, Christopher's favorite black dress socks (lol) and loafers.

Vince: mmmm sounds nice

Timy: blush... hee hee... Thanks!

Vince: Why you're welcome. I was just thinking...I sure hope Christopher and I are able to share Mark's tickle experience with you. Maybe even have a recording so you can hear Mark cackle and plead and Christopher and I taunting him as we work over his tied up, naked and vulnerable body... would you like that? Hmmmm

Timy: Oh man....I'd love to read about it...but to actually hear the action. Whew! That's hot!.

Vince: Does that idea get you a little stimulated... heh heh...

Timy: Oh damn yes... I'd love to actually be there and witness it first hand. Whew! That's hot.

Vince: Well, Mark doesn't know what is in store for him this time. We will really tickle and tease him this time. He just thinks he went through some ticking last time. You know...Timy you might be more comfortable without your loafers...

Timy: Mark is.... My loafers? Uh ha... no I'm fine. (pulls at collar and clears throat. Timmy begins feeling warm and tingly.)

Vince: Yes...Mark... Just think what fun Christopher and I will have stripping Mark...getting him completely naked and open to whatever we want to do...tying him up in such a tickly vulnerable position. Just imagine...

Timy: Wow! Goodness! That image...that image makes my co..... Wow! (Tries to adjust buldge in tight jeans and avoids the mention of his stiffening cock to Vince.)

Vince: Timy... I sense a little perspiration. It's very warm isn't it?

Timy: Wow! Yes... yes it is warm...very warm.

Vince: Oh Timy! Just slip off your loafers and that will help a lot. Don't you think? Your shoes are making your feeties warm!

Timy: Oh wow! (shifting in his seat) If Mark is going to be surprised by the intensity of your tickling and teasing...that's even hotter... (slipping off loafers as he invisions Mark's predicament at the hands of Vince and Christopher. Then Timmy says...) I think I will slip off my loafers... Yes, that is more comfortable.

Vince: Yes... it is more comfortable with your loafers off.... See... now you are free to wiggle your toes in those sexy black socks as well as rub your feet across the plush carpet...and just enjoy... feels good ...huh? It feels good to have your warm, damp feeties free of those confining loafers.

Timy: Oh yes... Vince...uh you are right it does feel good. That is so comfortable and relaxing....mmmmmm (adjusts package in tight jeans. Timmy stretches his feet out and spays his toes inside their socks).

Vince: Timy, you do like to have your feet massaged...don't you!

Timy: Oh yes...a good foot massage is so relaxing and yet stimulating at the same time. A good foot massage almost makes me go limp...hee hee except in one area. Hee hee.

Vince: Ah yes, I agree... when someone takes your socked feet and rubs and kneads your soles and massages your toes...first one foot and then the other...back an forth... it almost makes me want to moan just thinking about it. Now that your loafers are gone and your feeties are just encased in your sexy dress socks...can't you just imagine how relaxing a stimulating foot massage would be?

Timy: mmmmmmmmmmmm, Oh Vince...you are right wow... oooooooh, that's exactly how it feels. Ahhhhhhhhh

Vince: Timy, could you imagine me massaging your socked feet, rubbing the tops and the bottoms exercising your toes.... Can you imagine me down on the floor infront of you taking each foot and giving you a slow sexy foot massage...Can you see me doing that? Can you imagine me doing that? Why I bet you can almost feel my fingers working on your feet.

Timy: Ah yes... ah..... Oh Vince...Yes...yes... yes....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vince: Timy, just relax and let me work on your feet. Do you think you could actually imagine my fingers are all over your feet. Can you actually feel my fingers on your feet and toes...massaging your soles...making you all relaxed just my being extra nice to your socked feet...do you hmmmm?

Timy: Yes... I do ... mmmmmmmmmmmm yes I can almost feel your fingers rubbing my soles and toes...kneading my foot flesh... oh man...no, I can actually feel your hands and fingers massaging my feeties and toes... and somehow... you're massaging both feeth at the same time... aaaaaaaaah amazing.

Vince: heh heh heh! Timy... you seem a little flushed...is my foot massage making you warm? Are my fingers working your soles and squeezing your toes making you warmer and warmer.... I do believe I see a bead of perspiration on your lip. You are warm aren't you?

Timy: Wow! That feels incredible... and uh...mmmm yes... it is a bit warm. Hee hee... uh warm...yes...whew...actually now that you mention it, it is very warm. (adjusting crotch and fanning self)

Vince: Well, while I massage your feet and make you all comfortable...you might feel more comfortable...relieve the heat, if you unbuttoned your shirt. Let your chest breath. It is very warm and unbuttoning your shirt would let some of that heat dissipate. It will help you cool off. Don't you think...yes... I think that would be much more comfortable...and I'll just make your feet sooooooooo relaxed and feeling sooooooo good as my fingers work into your soles and in and around your toes. And make you sooooo warm...warm all over...Aren't you getting really warm? Can't you really feel the heat rising?

Timy: Oh... yes... ok... I think.... Oh yes... you're right... It is very, very warm in here. Yes... uh that's a good idea...unbutton my shirt...(Trembling fingers begin unbuttoning shirt and shirt opens bearing chest.)

Vince: That's it... Is that cooler my sexy, ticklish Timy B.?

Timy: Well, it is... very warm in here.

Vince: Well, since it's sooooo warm in here with us, and since your shirt is already unbuttoned I think you might as well just go ahead and take your shirt off... You're soooooo hot right now and taking your shirt off will relieve some of that heat you're feeling...and I'll just keep massaging your feeties... soles, toes and arches... yes.. I will just keep working on your sexy feeties.... Massaging your soles...both at the same time...and rubbing your toes...all of them. Making them feel sooooo good.

Timy: Oh yes... don't stop, please! Oh my... that feels soooo good.. and I...I think you're right I don't really need this shirt... Yes, you're right once more. It is so much cooler without my shirt. Oh my... I just noticed that my nipples are hard... (nervous giggle... blush)....Gosh...I'm embarrassed that my nipples are hard... ooooooo man..

Vince: Ah so they are. Don't be embarrassed ... hard nipples is a sign you're enjoying my foot massage. And that I am doing a good job massaging your feeties and toes. And you do look so much more relaxed without that shirt. Now, just sit back and enjoy my foot massage...And you know... you just might enjoy rubbing your own nipples while I work on your feeties.... Don't you think? Yes... rub and tease your own nipples.

Timy: Oh my.... That's incredible... and wow... hee hee.... I'm teasing my own hard nipples...hee hee... my nipples are sooooo sensitive. I REALLY shouldn't be doing this! Teasing my nipples makes me feel so sexy....no I really shouldn't...

Vince: But, it feels so good to tweak and pull your nipples right?

Timy: Yes...pulling and pinching my own nipples is so sexy...but, it feels so good... oh it's so ...so sexy. Well, maybe a little nipple play can't really hurt and it will be fun and it does feel so good. Oh my!

Vince: Nonsense... enjoy yourself... it feels good to tease and rub your own nipples...right?

Timy: uh....ah mmmm yes!

Vince: Well then... just enjoy it... Oh and I can do a much better job on your feeties without those black dress socks. They're kind of in my way..... I can make your feeties feel so much better if your socks are not in the way...so why not just go ahead and take them off....hmmmm?

Timy: Oh my... you want me to take my black dress socks off?

Vince: Yes... just take your left sock off...just peel it down and ...

Timy: Oh... Uh...OK... hesitatingly pulls black dress sock off left foot.

Vince: Heh heh...That's right my sexy ticklish Timy B...now take it all the way off. Now with that sexy black sock out of the way I can really give your foot the full loving attention it deserves. Now really wiggle those toes in the air...splay them wide for me...and feel the cool air...Now... I'll really get to work on your left footie.

Timy: That means my left foot is bare...naked.. (left toes wiggling) Gulp!

Vince: Sure it is...that way I can better massage your feeties and toes...Like this...feel my fingers caressing your toes and feet. Feel my fingers work every inch of your wrinkled soles and squeeze each toe lovingly and even work in between each toe...Isn't that wonderful Timy?

Timy: Oh man yes! (swooning)

Vince: Now, that sock you have there in your hand...keep playing with your nipples but just hold that sock up to your nose. Just hold it up there at your nose..yes... and breath deeply

Timy: Oh man...you want me to put my sock over my nose? Uh...are you ... what...

Vince: Yes Timy...in honor of our friend Christopher... now put that sock up to your nose...yes that's right.... Now breath in. Deeply. Nice?

Timy: Oh my... it's so musty (sock pressed to nose) Oh my... Oh my... my head is swimming..... I'm sniffing my own sock... Oh my...This is soooo... what's going...

Vince: Ok my sexy, tickly, tickly boy... you have another sock on your right foot.

Timy: I do? Oh...uh...right .... Uh right Foot.

Vince: Good boy...take that sock off too... that's right...now hold that one up to your nose too. Cover your nose with your socks...Now, breath in that warm, musty, feetie smell...breath deeply my sexy, tickly, Timy boy....

Timy: (Eyes roll back... eyes close) ....Oh man...Vince! Hee hee... I'm sitting here barefoot smelling my own socks and playing with my own nipples... ooo and you are doing... doing wonders to my feet. Oh man this is hot. And my head is so swimmy. Oh my... hee hee. What's happening... ooo mmmmm ... to me.

Vince: heh heh heh... now.... Your cute soft bare feet are free of those socks... wiggle your toes...and while I rub your soles... see how you like my tongue between your toes. Oh I can wheedle my tongue under around and in between each of your pink little toes... nipping at the fleshy parts with my teeth...and making them all wet and cool as I work them good. Is that good... Timy does that feel good... does that make you even more warm... do you feel my fingers and my tongue working on your feeties...Can you feel the sensation going up your legs... ooo it is making you warmer and warmer isn't it...so much warmer...very warm in fact...isn't it...

Timy: Oh oh oh... ahhhhhh aaaaaaaaaah Oh my (Head is heavy and just drops back against chair. One hand holding socks to nose other hand is now busy in his crotch)

Vince: You know those heavy tight jeans are making you warm too...and they are getting tight and crowded...I'm sure they are very uncomfortable now. I think you might be even more comfortable if you just open the button and zipper on those awfully heavy tight jeans.... Just open them up to relieve the tight confining pressure and the heat...so you can just sit back and enjoy my foot massage even more.

Timy: Oh man Vince...that feels uh.... So... oh my.... Ok...unsnap my jeans... and lower my zipped... yes... that is better ... Oh you do wonders with feet. I can't believe how good this is....(slipping lower and lower in chair)

Vince: heh heh heh.. I'm so happy that you are enjoying my foot massage and that it's making you feel so good. I like to be able to make you feel good. You know ...besides your feet, I can actually massage your calves... a little bit...by just running my hand up the pants leg of those awful heavy tight jeans. Isn't that nice.

Timy: Oh my.... Oh my... you continue to amaze me... and make me feel so incredible... hee hee... I hesitate to mention it but, you actually got me stirred up... a little bit

Vince... hee hee... if you know what I mean.

Vince: You can't mean that your buddy...Tickle Master Vince has gotten you a little stimulated? There's no way that I, Tickle Master Vince, has gotten my handsome, oh so ticklish buddy, Timmy, excited do you?

Timy: blush... ahhhhhhhh mmmmmmmm yes... oh yes... I can feel you working on my feet and even my legs...and you're even playing with my nipples at the same time...my nipples are so sensitive oh my.....

Vince: I'm so glad you feel so good and are enjoying my work... I think I could make you feel even better if you'd just go ahead and slide those awfully heavy, tight, hot jeans off...

Timy: Huh?

Vince: just push those awfully heavy tight jeans down you're your legs....you don't need them any more and I'll keep working on your sexy feet and then I can massage your legs better.

Timy: Oh... yes... push those awful jeans down...(raising hips and pushing jeans past buttocks...and down the thighs. there they go...

Vince: That's so good...that's right all the way down your legs...now just kick those awfully heavy tight jeans off your feet.

Timy: Oh! Ok ... and I'll just push them off my feet... there...oh yes...that's so much better ...so much cooler and more comfortable and now my cock and balls are not so cramped. Whew, it was getting hot and tight in those jeans. Now my cock and balls can move quite freely in my undies.

Vince: That's a good boy... this is a whole lot better....now since I've gotten you to strip down to just your little kangaroo pouch undies I can now massage your thighs as well as your feet and calves and nipples... yes... isn't that good Timy.... Isn't that really, really good?

Timy: Oh Vince.. oh man.... Gosh... I uh... oh...oh... mmmm this is... oh my... if I ....If I...ahhhh.. If I didn't know ... oh... better I'd think you oh.... Gulp... what are you ... oh no... no.. you're not seducing me again... no.... no... you couldn't be... I'm in charge....and you're not even really here. But... it...it feels so much like you're here.

Vince: heh heh heh... Oh no my sexy tickling tickly buddy... You're a changed man and in total control ...remember... I the Tickle Master am powerless compared to your will. Now just use your thumbs and push your kangaroo pouch undies down...push them down and then kick them off too. Let me see just how excited you are.

timy
timy
4 Followers
12