A Practicum in Sensual Awareness Ch. 03

Story Info
She experiences extreme bondage.
1.9k words
4.15
56.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers

"I think I am going to switch her off. You think she is ready, Angela?"

"I guess so. She seems like it. I haven't even heard very much moaning lately. I would imagine she has regressed into her mind. But, that was your intention, wasn't it, John?"

"Of course."

The humming coming from the machine started to die. It had been so pervasive that it had moved from being an active sound to a passive one. A sound that simply was a part of the room. But, as the cycles of the motor slowed, the sound diminished in volume until finally it was no more than a whisper spent in a nearly-empty room.

"Should we leave her for a while, John?"

"I think it's best. Don't you?"

"Yes. When I did my time, I think that time was nearly the most amazing of the entire experience. It was so wonderful to have your mind completely consumed with sexuality. Nothing else stood a chance of being considered. That is, once you are over the shock of the actions of the machine being taken."

"I understand. If there is one thing I envy females it is this ability to continually strive for even more intensity. With men, it is never that easy. I guess our record is three orgasms. She experienced four times that. I am jealous."

"What do you have in mind for tonight?"

"I thought we would allow her a bath and a massage. Then a little dinner. Then the easy wrap. You want to help later?"

"Sure. I can even help her in the bath."

"You aren't turning gay on me are you?"

"No. I still like my men. But, I also have some feelings for Diana. She is so innocent. I don't know. I guess I do think of her as a sexual object. Something that we have to find the blueprints to so that we can manipulate it to higher and higher physical involvement. At least that it the company line. The truth is that she is my friend. I care for her. I want to please her. And, I guess, I want to please myself." She said with a blush.

"Sure, lady I understand." John said with an obvious wink. "You want to get the Jacuzzi ready?"

"Sure. You going to release her?"

"I will start. I am not so sure she will want to leave immediately. Most of them do not."

Angela hurried out of the room and John could hear the water running in the other room. He walked to the saddle vibrator and bent down to release the straps on her legs. As he unfastened each one, he expected that she would try to move her legs. She did not. When he released the bar holding her arms back from the clamps and removed it, he almost expected her arms to stretch. They did not. They remained in nearly the same position that they had been in held in their bondage. Even releasing the decorative chain on her breasts from the clamp in front had no response. Manipulating the loops over her nipples one by one, he released the chain and absentmindedly placed it in the pocket of his robe. They nipples were reddened from the loops and he kissed each tenderly. Then he took each nipple into his mouth and sucked them softly. She moaned.

With some reluctance, he moved behind her and removed the collar. Taking it to the workbench he glanced back to see if there was any reaction, there was not. She remained in the same position that she had been bound in.

He moved behind her again and carefully began undoing the laces on the hood. When they were loose, he carefully removed it taking care to avoid catching her sweat-drenched hair. At this point, he wanted no distractions to her ecstacy.

Diana remained sitting with her eyes tightly closed. The sweat was still evident on the strands of hair that clung to her face, and now free from the restrictions of the hood, dripped softly down and lay spent on her breasts. Taking several strands of the hair, he brushed them away from her face. He tried to straighten her hair a little. He gingerly removed the hair band holding her pony tale and spread the matted hair out in what he thought was a graceful manner. Satisfied, he retrieved the pump bulb and screwed it into the gag. Making certain that the valve was set for deflation, he removed the air holding it tightly in her mouth. When he was done, he carefully removed it from her mouth. Bending down, he kissed her gently and whispered, "It is time to go, stand."

"I don't think I can," She moaned.

"I am not asking if you think you can, I said stand."

With nearly the greatest reluctance she had ever felt, she pulled herself up on her knees. The phallus buried deep within her was suddenly gone. But, she still felt it deep within her. A paradox that she could not understand. How could something be gone and still be there? She did not know the answer.

"I want you to walk to the other room. Angela has drawn a bath. You are going to be allowed to relax a little in the bath, get something to eat, and then be bedded down for the night. I hope your experience was not too unpleasant."

"No. It was . . . I don't think I have the words right now."

"Come here, I am going to remove the bracelets too. Tonight you will sleep without them."

Taking her small hand in his he led her gently into the room where Angela was waiting. She took her other hand and helped her step into the Jacuzzi. The water was very warm and Diana felt herself relaxing almost immediately. She sat on the submerged bench, leaned her head against the edge of the tub, and closed her eyes.

In a matter of moments Angela came back with a large glass of wine and handed it to her. She gulped it greedily. Her thirst surprised her. With the glass drained she twisted it in the air to indicate that she would like more. Angela looked at her and smiled, "No, water from now on. We do not want you to be intoxicated: just relaxed."

After thirty minutes in the tub, Angela helped her get out. She wrapped a large, white, terrycloth robe around her and fastened the belt in front. Looking into her friend's eyes caused Diana to blush. "What are we having for dinner?"

"You'll see."

Dinner was accomplished and as they sat next to each other, Diana's thoughts were racing. "What is on for the rest of this evening?"

"Oh, you are to be soft-wrapped and put to bed. Tomorrow will be a very very strenuous day so you had best get some sleep. As a matter of fact, it is time to go."

Taking her by the hand she led her down the passageway past the room with the saddle vibrator to a bedroom. When they arrived at the door, Angela turned and said, "Give me your robe."

"Okay, I guess. What's up?"

"You will see. Come inside."

Diana followed behind her and when they were in the room, Angela motioned for her to get on the low table that was placed next to the bed. "Okay, stand just as still as you can. This should not take very long, if you cooperate. Now, place your hands on your thighs."

Diana complied.

Angela took a length of white gauze and circled her body capturing her arms by the wrists. She repeated this wrapping again and again until Diana was completely immobilized by the thin material. But, Angela kept moving up her body. She crisscrossed the gauze between her breasts making certain to capture her upper arms. She continued winding the gauze around her until she had covered her neck and even her head. Once more Diana could not move her upper body. The gauze, though not as effective as the thin rubber, still obscured her vision until she could see only shadows. Only her lips and nostrils were free from the confining material.

Moving down her body armed with a fresh roll of gauze, Angela began just above where she had left off and continued down until her legs were completely encased in the soft material.

"Now, this is the fun part. I know you can't see anymore but I am going to take elastic bandages — like Ace Bandages — only designed for horses, and encase you the rest of the way. John — that's your trainer's name, by the way, will help.

The two went to work quickly and efficiently. They started with her ankles and tightly wrapped the material round and round. When they finally reached her breasts, Diana could not move at all. But, the wrapping continued. Finally when the bandages had completely covered her eyes, she felt them circling the top of her head. They were done. John picked her up and carried her to the bed. Angela threw the covers back, and John set her down gently.

"Angela, I am going to get the fan. You want to make sure she is all right?"

Angela moved close to Diana, and let her fingers trace the wrapping to make certain that it was secure. She dawdled slightly over Diana's breasts and even tweaked each nipple playfully through the material. Stretching out beside her on the bed, she whispered. Diana, I am sorry but I am attracted to you. I don't even understand why."

Leaning over she kissed Diana deeply on the lips. Diana did not respond at first, but with her body immobilized, and her vision gone: eventually she did. They held the kiss for several moments before John brought the fan back and plugged it in.

Diana, so securely wrapped, could only feel the passage of the air on her lips. John walked to her, and kissed her deeply. Breaking the kiss he said, "Tomorrow will not be nearly this easy. We are going running tomorrow. We will be doing all sorts of interesting things to you. You might even begin to learn what the lash means. . . I would imagine you will be more tired than you ever have been tomorrow night. And, thank us for the pleasant bondage. It could be the entire leather binding, or the rubber, or even itchy ropes. This, at least, will be pleasant enough to permit you to sleep . . . eventually."

They left. Diana lay on the bed alone and bound. Her thoughts went back to this afternoon. She longed to touch herself but could not. She was exhausted, but sleep was not coming easily. She tried to remember what the machine had felt like. She felt herself getting moist and tried to move her legs to stimulate herself — she could not. Her frustration was mounting and she started writhing in her bonds. This had little effect on her situation. Though she could move a little on the bed, that was all just a tiny amount of movement. The two had done an admirable job of restraining her.

Her breasts longed to be fondled, and her sex cried for a caress. None of these things happened. Instead, her frustration continued to build until she reached a point where she felt herself entering the beginnings of an orgasmic cycle. But, that was all it was: just the beginnings, enough to keep her restless, but not nearly enough to give her relief. The night continued moving toward morning and her first encounter with the whip.

vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers