A Practicum in Sensual Awareness Ch. 05

Story Info
Angela continues feeling his wrath.
1.7k words
4.45
39.4k
00

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers

Diana tried her best to think of something: anything, that would take her mind off what was happening — it did not work. As soon as she started trying to rationalize her predicament, the tawse fell on her backside and she tried to quicken her pace. If it wasn't the incessant whipping she was receiving, it was the constant brutal motion of the phallus within her.

She was sweating profusely now and she only longed to stop and enjoy the sensations. For the life of her she could not remember how many times she had reached orgasm. Every time that she tried to think, something took her mind away.

As their pace continued quickening, her breath was coming in short pants now. She tried to look over at Angela but she too was staring blankly ahead trying to understand the sexuality they were experiencing. Another orgasm overtook them and they, simultaneously, closed their eyes and tried to experience as much pleasure as they could with the blows from behind still coming fast and furiously.

"Halt. I guess that is enough for now. But, I am not quite finished yet."

"What's next?" Diana asked quietly. She had been doing a lot of that lately. Instead of a strong voice full of confidence, her voice now reflected the concentration on her inner being that was hoped for. To the casual observer they might have mistaken this for fear but it was not. It was only the voice of the person who has found an inner existence they had not previously not been aware of. In the literature of the Institute, this was called the "Vice of passion. " If Diana had been able to listen to herself, she would have recognized this from her reading. It was a well- documented phenomenon, but, under the current conditions: she was somewhere deep inside of her mind and unable to hear herself. When he spoke, she did not even look at him. Instead she kept her unseeing eyes focused on the floor in front of her.

"Nothing very strenuous I am afraid. However, we still are working on sensitizing your primary — so it will involve that. Trust me, here, it will be most pleasant after this. I think . . ."

Moving to the ladies, he released the two hooks holding them to each other and then removed their bondage starting at the tops of their arms. He quickly and efficiently unwound the rubber cord all the way to their feet. Every place the cord had bit into their flesh was indented and red. When he finally removed the rubber bands holding their fingers together and released their other arms, they rubbed their flesh vigorously to bring back the circulation.

"Angela, I am not nearly through with you yet. Come over here."

Angela, her eyes downcast, walked over to where John was standing. " Remove your top and then put your hands together behind you."

She complied and when the hook was inserted into each cuff and then locked to the other, she sighed. Retrieving a heavy leather strap from the workbench John bound her elbows together. Angela had tried to place them as closely together as she could, but, this was obviously not close enough as he pulled with a great deal of force on the small belt until her elbows touched. Diana watched casually still rubbing her flesh to remove the evidence of her recent bondage. She tried to smile, but this was not possible. So, she stood there rubbing her body and staring at the floor.

A second belt was placed on Angela's upper arms and whatever freedom — which was not much — her arms had enjoyed before, was taken from her. A hook appeared in John's hand and he inserted this into one of the slots in the back of the collar and locked the second belt into position. Now, her arms were completely immobilized.

Taking a leather blindfold, he buckled it securely over her eyes and stepped back to admire his work. Taking a leash from his pocket, he attached it to the hook in front and led her to the wall where he secured this to one of the hooks causing her to stand on her tiptoes.

"Come with me, Diana."

She followed. The grope suit was still working its magic as she walked. By the time they had left the room and entered another, her arousal was beginning again. As she entered the room, she looked around. In appearance it was very similar to the room she had just left — high ceilings, a variety of bondage equipment on the walls, and the requisite floggers gathered together within easy reach. But, there was a difference. In the middle of the room was a leather-padded cross made of heavy beams in the shape of an X. When she saw this, she had a feeling that she knew what was coming.

"Step to the cross, please. Oh, and remove your clothing."

Diana did so — with some difficulty — she had been sweating profusely and the rubber was sticking to her like it had been attached with adhesive. She finally did manage and stood next to the cross expectantly.

"Reach your hands as high as they will go, please."

After she had done so, they were attached by her cuffs to nearly the top of the cross. "Okay, stretch your legs out." She did so and these too were attached. She was bound firmly to the cross but she still had a great deal of freedom to move. Of course, this only lasted long enough for John to use the belts lining the walls to remove any possibility of movement.

Reaching for her sex, John fingered her softly and kissed her deeply. She tried to respond, but her position made it difficult. Breaking the kiss, he moved behind her and casually tied her hair into a ponytail again. She figured what was coming next and she was not disappointed as the leather hood covered her head completely. As he pulled the laces tight, she tried to think of something else: but was unable. Her body, exposed for the world, would not let her. She felt the moisture dripping down her inner thigh and sighed. The laces were tightened and she was left alone with her thoughts for the moment. Her solitude did not last long as she felt his fingers gently caressing and pulling at her labia.

"These clamps are not designed to hurt -- though we have some that do. These are merely to hold your labia out of the way for the next exercise." With that, he attached one onto each labia and pulled them gently away from her body. She felt him tape them to her inner thighs. They did not hurt — but they did feel uncomfortable. It was an exposure like she had never known. While she had been naked before, she had never been this exposed.

John moved to the corner and retrieved the two hoists and guided them into position. Taking the hooks he attached to the both the top and bottom of the cross. Fingering the controls, he lifted her into the air a little. Taking the control for the other hoist he caused the bottom of the cross to rise. By lowering the top and raising the bottom, she was maneuvered into a position where her sex was completely exposed at about the position necessary for a kneeling person to perform cunnilingus on her. Before leaving the room, John retrieved a large, flat board that was padded in the middle but with hooks lining the outside. He placed this between her legs and left.

****

"You know what these are, don't you, Angela?"

"Yes."

"Good, now let me see which breast gets the first one. . . . I guess I can't decide. It will have to be both." Moving forward he took the Japanese clover clamps and attached them to her nipples at exactly the same moment. She winced in pain.

Releasing the leash from the hook, he pulled her into the center of the room. "Kneel." She did so and he took a leather blindfold and moved it into position and tightened it securely. "You know you should not have attacked her when she was sleeping, don't you?"

"Yes, but I . . . I . . . Just wanted to give her some relief."

"I know, but you have to pay." He moved to the front and pulled her to her feet by taking the on the clamp's shiny silver chain and pulling it sharply. She screamed and his hand struck her thigh almost immediately. The blow on her flesh was hard enough to leave his hand print and he said, "None of that. You know what we want here. Simply your abdication of will — if you cannot do it, we have methods of bringing you back to your senses."

"I know. Sorry."

Diana heard the soft tinkling of a chain. At first it was some distance away but it was getting closer. Though she could not see, she could hear very well. She listened as John said, "Okay, Angela, down on your knees."

Angela bent down carefully. It was difficult to achieve a kneeling position without using her arms. John helped somewhat by steadying her by taking the belt on her elbows. When she was down she felt herself being led forward by the leash. Her nose was the first to experience Diana's sex. She breathed the aroma in deeply as the leash was brought between Diana's legs and attached to the cross behind her. She was now bound completely with little choice but to do what she was asked.

But, this was not good enough for John as he retrieved several belts and bound first her ankles, and then her knees. He finished the bondage by attaching small chains to the belt on her knees to the board. Now, Angela simply could not move.

"Begin. And you had better give her many many orgasms, or it will go roughly for you."

Angela did not say a word but reached her tongue out until she felt the edge of Diana's labia. She moved her tongue over the smoothness seeking her clitoris. Diana, moaned as Angela quickened her pace.

John moved behind her and taking Angela's hair in his hands, thrust her face forward until she could hardly breathe. Bending over, he took first one of Diana's nipples into his mouth — and then the other. He could tell she was nearing orgasm but the two continued their work . . . .

vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers