A Practicum in Sensual Awareness Ch. 09

Story Info
Diana's lessons continue.
1.9k words
4.5
39.3k
00

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers

After retrieving the collar from the bed, Angela carefully circled Diana's neck and clicked it shut. The silence of the room made the sound much stronger than it normally would have been, and Diana sighed — resigned to whatever would come next. The difference in Diana's mind that the collar made were hard to explain. It was as if the collar represented her capitulation in her own submission. A feeling that was both extremely scary and extremely enticing. The experiences of the last few days were vying for precedence in her mind. There were so many contradictions that it was hard for her to understand.

How can something so obviously painful, also create a euphoria that she had no words to describe? What process in her mind allowed the realization that tighter she was bound — the more free she became? On one level she understood that if she had no control over what happened, then nothing that she did could be considered to be her responsibility. But, this too was fraught with contradiction because it was her choice to submit. She realized that with one word, she could end the activities. But, even though this thought came to her mind — she put it down because there was seemingly more to discover. That was, she was beginning to understand, the nature of the experience. Though she realized that there were contrary elements at work: these elements served to heighten her experience rather than limit it. Another contradiction! These many contradictions seemed both wonderful and damning — one more of the many seemingly disparate elements that served to keep her confused.

Even the actions of Angela seemed contradictory — Diana knew absolutely that she was not a homosexual — but the kind caresses and warm kisses served to heighten her sexual excitement in a way she had never experienced. Maybe it was the feeling that what Angela was doing was wrong — not natural — that served to leave her anticipating more.

She now realized that the rest of her sexual experiences now were pale in comparison to the new land she found herself in. A stranger among strangers sharing a bond that belied their distance from each other.

It was as if terms such as gay or lesbian no longer had any meaning. This was not about lifestyles or relationships — instead this was simply about increasing the body's ability to react to sexual stimulation. And it was working. Lord, it was working. As the collar clicked shut she felt her juices intensify and the intense feeling in her still-sore nipples told her of her own excitement.

Retrieving a lead from the bed, Angela snapped it on the collar and said, "Come along now. It's time."

Diana, bound and nearly hobbled by her own sexual arousal, tried to follow as best she could. Even the simple act of moving, caused a sexual excitement that prior to this week she had never had experienced. The strategically placed leather strap — braided to intensify the feelings — rubbed her clitoris in the most diabolical way. Each step intensified the pleasure and she longed to stop — but also to run. It was another contradiction that she would have to categorize and place into a matrix that could explain the contrary feelings she was experiencing. But, now there was no time. Even as she slowed to try to consider them, the tug on the leash was strengthened and she struggled to keep up.

As she walked, blindfolded, collared, and bound tightly from the waist up, she began to wonder what would happen next. John had said that there were nearly done with her primary and would be moving on to the secondary — but still important — organs of human sexuality. When the feeling between her legs subsided enough to allow her mind to think, she remembered the lectures. The primary sexual organ was the obvious. The first and foremost secondary organ was the mouth. If logic was right, that would be where they were going. Diana swallowed hard. Her lips were dry and her throat raspy at the thought.

The pressure on her neck stopped and Angela removed a key from her pocket and inserted it into the lock on the door and opened it was a small creaking noise. Diana shuddered. The pressure on the collar resumed and she was led into a carpeted room.

Following dutifully behind, she was lead to a chair. Angela dropped the leash and she felt it caress her breasts before coming to rest. Moving in front of Diana, Angela kissed her once more — lightly — and put her hands on her shoulders. "Time to sit for a minute. It won't be long, I promise." She said with a smile.

Diana felt a tug on the buckle of the blindfold and another leather strap was inserted behind it. This was brought down until it met the straps holding the glove to her shoulders. This was then tightened until her face was tilted up. Taking advantage of her position, Angela kissed her passionately again.

Moving to the dressing table she retrieved the lip liner and carefully outlined Diana's full lips. This act — one that Diana had performed on herself so many times she could not easily count — was suddenly one of the most sexually intense sexually feelings she had ever experienced. The very commonality of the act helped to give this feeling. We keep a space between us and others. This space, for Diana, had ceased to exist. A feeling of invasion that felt very uncomfortable, but also joyfully intense. Just the idea of someone else doing something to your lips without either your control or permission served to lead her down the path to intensifying sexual arousal.

Angela retrieved the lip gloss and brush and slowly applied it taking care to blend it in carefully. She saw that Diana was squirming in her seat, and she smiled . . . but continued on with her activity. When she was finished, she brushed her hands playfully on Diana's breast as she retrieved the leash. Without speaking she pulled the lead up. Diana had little choice but to follow.

It was difficult walking with her blindfolded eyes facing the ceiling, but she managed. Reaching what Diana assumed to be the middle of the room, the pressure on her neck lightened and then ceased. She stopped and waited — not sure of what was going to happen next.

Something was being attached to her ankles. If she could have seen, she might have known exactly what it was — but she could not. She felt the now-familiar feel of the cuffs as they were snapped into place. But there was something else. A rod of some sort was attached to her left ankle cuff. Angela, after inserting her hand between Diana's legs said, "Spread 'em now, m'dear."

Diana had no choice. She stretched out her legs as far as she could. This very act caused the strap attacking her clitoris to tighten. She moaned as the other cuff was attached. Though she was learning about the intensity of bondage the Institute required, she was not full aware of it. She sighed as something was attached to first one leg and then the other. It seemed to be a metal cuff of some sort — she could feel the coolness on the inside of her thighs and the outside of her knee. Each of these was tightened using a series of straps and she could not bend her knees — even if she had been free to do so. She was locked in nearly absolute bondage. The feelings of abandoning all responsibility for her actions intensified as a hook was placed on the end of the mono-glove.

She felt her arms being drawn toward the ceiling as the strap between her legs tightened. A ratchet noise told her that there would be no slipping of her bondage. She was forced to bend at the waist and when she was about bent forward slightly, the pressure ceased. She assumed that she was done, she was wrong. The leash was attached to the bar between her legs. She could not move.

Angela moved closer and touched her lightly on the cheek, "Let's see how well you learned your lessons in class." Taking a slender finger, she lovingly caressed Diana's lips — tracing the line she had made with the outliner moments earlier. Without saying a word she inserted her finger between Diana's lips.

"Let's see . . . lesson one was sucking, right? Don't answer if you don't want to." She laughed. Diana drew the finger into her mouth and caressed it with her tongue. Withdrawing her tongue she sucked it greedily. The finger slid easily between her lips.

"Okay, that's enough. Swirl it now."

Diana took her tongue and tried her best to follow the lessons she had been taught. The circling motions were small at first but intensified. She then tried to suck as well as she closed her lips softly — but firmly — on Angela's finger. Without saying a word, Angela withdrew her finger from Diana's mouth and stood back. Her attention was drawn to the back of the room where John had just quietly entered. He nodded to her and she moved closer. "That's was acceptable, now let's see how you do on my breast."


A shudder of fear moved through Diana — she had never suckled a woman's breast. That odd feeling of doing something wrong came back. "I'm sorry. Not quite yet, Angela. Let me add a few things first."

"As you wish." Angela said with obvious anger.

John retrieved several lengths of thin rope from the dressing table and casually made a loop in each. Taking the loop he moved to where Diana was bound. Taking the loop he circled her breast and holding his finger on the knot, pulled it tight. Tying it off, he repeated the activity with the other breast. Satisfied that they were tight, he moved back to the table and retrieved a pair of alligator type nipple clamps. Walking in front of Diana, he attached first one and the other. Angela heard her moan as her breath was stolen by the pain. Still not satisfied, John retrieved a heavy fishing sinker from his pocket and attached it to the chain between Diana's bound breasts.

"Now, you may begin."

Angela did not say a word but moved closer to Diana. Taking her finger she brushed her lips again and said, "Open, please."

The softness of Angela's breast was something that Diana would remember forever. Suddenly, with her body bound absolutely and her breasts throbbing — it seemed so wonderful to suckle that she drew the nipple into her mouth greedily and pulled on it with her lips. Angela moaned loudly and closed her eyes.

John, knowing that the ladies were doing just fine without him, wanted to get into the act. Moving close behind Diana he allowed his fingers to lightly trace her buttocks. This only served to make Diana try harder. Standing back, he retrieved a slapper from the table and brought it down with a resounding snap on Diana's butt.

Diana tried a little harder as the blows continued. Angela, her own pleasure intensifying, moved closer and took Diana's hair in her hands and thrust her face deeper into her bosom. The blows continued as Diana sucked as hard as she could . . . .

vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers