A Practicum in Sensual Awareness Ch. 10

Story Info
The action intensifies, & a transgression occurs.
1.9k words
4.39
32.1k
00

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers

Angela's distaste for John's action was obvious in a number of ways. Her demeanor changed dramatically. Whereas seconds ago she was enraptured, she now seemed distracted. Even Diana noticed the difference. In order to please her lover, she increased her efforts. It worked: at least for a while. She could feel the sweat forming on Angela's breasts making them slick and cool to the touch. She smiled as she increased her activities. She tried to ignore what John was doing behind her – mostly successfully.

In a way keying her actions to their response was very freeing. Another contradiction – there were so many now that she had lost track of them. It was as if by exceeding the demands that were place upon her, she managed to surpass her own predicament. Suddenly, even though she was one bound and obedient, she still had power. She used it to further Angela's – and her own – pleasure.

But, in a way, no matter what she did she could not bring Angela back to where she had been moments ago. Even in the semi-conscious state of sexual arousal she was now getting used to, she could hear Angela scolding John. "Not so hard. Why are you doing this? You know it is against the rules."

John did not respond. He only continued with the activities. Finally in desperation, Angela commanded, "Stop. I want it gentle for a while. Take a break."

John looked at her quizzically. "I suppose. I'll be back in a few minutes."

With the blows on her backside gone, the room took on a incredible silence. The only sound was the warm moist suckling noise that Diana was making – and the moans coming from Angela's lips. Dropping her hands to Diana's breasts, Angela caressed them softly. She barely touched the breasts as she traced the lines made by the restrictive cord. Moving to the nipples, she lightly touched them in front of where the clamps held them tightly. Touching just the tips, she traced them with her fingertips. Pushing gently occasionally, but mostly just caressing as delicately as she could. It was as if she wanted her own gentleness to serve as counterpoint to the mechanical hatefulness of the shiny silver clamps.

She moved closer to Diana and Diana responded by intensifying her actions on Angela's breast. In response, Angela moved from the tips and began caressing with more vigor. When she reached the very tips of the nipples, she pinched them tightly eliciting a loud moan.

Taking one hand, she moved it behind Diana's head where the leather blindfold held her tightly and ran her fingers through her hair while pulling her even closer. With her other hand she pulled the chain between the clamps toward the floor.

Tiring of this activity – though Diana's moans were most gratifying – she moved her hand to the point where the belt contacting Diana's clitoris was attached and casually loosed it. She then repeated the tender caresses of moments ago on Diana's vagina. Taking her fingers she slipped them between her nether lips and stroked the engorged clitoris with extreme tenderness.

Noticing the change in Diana's actions – they were suddenly even more demanding – she increased her motion. Stroking and pinching and bringing Diana closer and closer to orgasm. When Angela noted her breath catching in Diana's throat, she backed off. She wanted to keep her on the edge as long as possible. She knew from experience that the longer satiation is delayed, the more intense it will be. She smiled softly as she caressed her to the point of distraction.

Diana, the weight pulling her nipples to the floor and Angela's fingers driving her to madness, was completely oblivious to anything other than pleasing her lover. The motions of Angela's slender fingers were increasing and she longed to achieve orgasm – but each time she got close – the motions were greatly reduced.

At times the caresses were vigorous and almost painful. Other times they were so soft and loving that Diana was not even certain that it was Angela's fingers and not an errant breeze caressing her to madness. She tried moving her hips to increase the effect but the bondage was very effective. Though she could manage a small motion, mostly she succeeded in increasing her own frustration. She stopped and waited for what would happen next.

Angela noted this and decided to let her orgasm – once. Taking her first two fingers she slipped them over her clitoris and casually stroked faster and faster until Diana lost all inhibition and moaned loudly as the orgasm swept over her.

John returned to the room and seeing that Angela had let her climax, he said, "Okay, it is my turn."

"Of course." Angela replied haughtily.

Reaching to the simple hoist lifting Diana's arms behind her, he began to turn it slowly. Diana could hear the metallic click of the machine as her arms were raised behind her. She had no choice but to bend down further. Almost as soon as the activity began, she lost Angela's breast and she merely sighed as she her arms were stretched toward the ceiling.

Angela retreated to the workbench and moved behind Diana armed with a vibrator in one hand and the slapper in the other. As John took Diana's head in his hands and directed her lips to his penis, Angela placed her hand through the thong on the end of the slapper and let her fingertips softly caress the marks on Diana's firm buttocks. It was as if she were trying to alleviate the discomfort by touching her buttocks so softly that the pain would come into her even though the instrument that placed them there in the first place dangled from Angela's wrist and occasionally bumped into Diana's thighs. Diana moaned loudly.

"Take the tip."

Diana did as she was asked opening her mouth slightly and allowing the tip of John's penis to pierce her lips. Using her tongue she softly probed the tip. John removed his hands from her hair and gracefully caressed Diana's cheeks. "More." As he moved one of his hands to his penis and pulled the foreskin back making the tip taut.

Diana complied by opening her mouth further and allowing John's penis to be inserted further. Her jaws were beginning to ache and she almost gagged until the penis moved past the point where this reflex was triggered. Slowly – agonizingly slowly – he began pump his penis in and out of her mouth. She tried to keep pressure on the member with her lips while her tongue continued probing and caressing.

Angela switched the vibrator on and moved it to the point on the inside of Diana's thighs just above where the knee cuffs were keeping her knees from buckling. As Diana sucked greedily, Angela continued caressing the inside of her thigh moving closer and closer to Diana's vagina. When she neared the area, she slowed the caresses and made them even lighter. Diana responded by increasing her efforts to please John and strained in her bondage.

Casually running the tip of the vibrator over her nether lips she studiously avoided the clitoris and continued down the inside of the other thigh. John, nearing climax, reached out and pulled the chain holding the clamps on Diana's breast sharply downward. Diana moaned loudly.

Angela, taking the opening, slid the vibrator quickly to Diana's anus and probed softly. Diana started bucking wildly – within the limits of the very restrictive bondage. Angela took the slapper and began to rhythmically slap the outside of Diana's thighs and buttocks as she moved the vibrator closer and closer to her clitoris.

Angela watched John's expression and when she felt he was nearing the point where he would climax, she pushed the vibrator onto Diana's clit and vigorously moved it back and forth all the while continuing her strengthening punishment of her thighs.

Simultaneously, John reached orgasm as Angela's actions achieved the same for Diana. Sucking greedily on John's penis, she was nearly disappointed when he removed it from her mouth. As soon as he was gone, Angela stopped her activity as well.

Diana felt abandoned. Moments before she had been a resident of a world of incredible sensuality and now she was merely tied tightly in the dark with a terrible pain in her nipples.

John left the room without a word and Angela moved a stool close to Diana as she hung in her bondage. "This is going to hurt, but it will be better in a minute."

"I understand." She replied huskily steeling herself for the pain in her breasts when the clamps would be removed. The first time it had happened, she could not believe how much it hurt. But, it although a very intense pain, it was very short-lived. She bit her lower lip.

Angela removed the clamps at the same moment. Diana screamed softly as the blood rushed back into her nipples. Taking a bandage scissors, Diana cut the thin cords around Diana's breasts. Taking both hands she kneaded the breasts softly to help the circulation return. At this point they were slightly discolored from their bondage. Almost immediately the blood rushed in and they returned to their normal color. The marks from the clamps were still clearly visible and after kneeling in front of her, Angela suckled first one and the other with great tenderness.

"Have you ever performed cunnilingus?"

Diana gulped and thought about protesting but thinking better of it – as her position was still extremely vulnerable – merely said, "No."

"It won't be that bad. Trust me. I think it is time for a little tenderness anyway."

Rising to her feet she sat on the high stool and edged her vagina closer to Diana's lips. "Since you have never done this, just do as I ask." Diana nodded.

"First of all, take your tongue and trace the groove softly." Diana complied. The feeling of doing something disgusting was welling up in her, but she appreciated Angela so much that she put these feelings down and tried her best to please.

"Again."

Angela directed her to perform this probing and teasing so many times that she lost count. Angela was becoming more and more aroused. Finally the need overtook her and she took her fingers and opened her vagina so that her clitoris was easily available. "Take the clit now." Diana had no choice.

"Nip it softly. Just a little to get he feeling of it. As she did so, she felt the tiny bud swelling as the blood rushed into in. "Swirl it softly."

The effects on Angela were immediate. Her face, so tanned and healthy suddenly paled slightly as Diana's tongue caressed her. Gathering her senses again she said, "Take in your lips."

"John, you know better. Did you think we would not notice what you were doing? You know as well as I do that there is always a monitor on these sessions. The program we follow – as you well know – has been perfected through years of research."

"But, I only wanted to intensify her feelings."

"So. What you want is not all that important. I will discuss this with the committee this afternoon. Your punishment for breaking the rules will be discussed. We will be in contact. For now, leave the two alone."

John sheepishly left the office of the director. His thoughts were not pleasant. But, being in the Institute was the most important thing in his life. So, whatever they decided, he would comply with. He had no choice.

vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers